good mood.

business inquiry

A/N: Oh my god, I had alot of typos in the previous chapter. And I am so sorry for that. I hope you enjoy this one, I promise there won't be that much mistakes anymore! :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally. The interview. My umpteenth interview. SM Entertainment, huh? 103k per month, huh? I'm getting this job. No matter what.

I tighten my tie, and head inside the building. I bow to the employees as I head to the assigned room for new applicants. I sit down, number 5. My legs bounce up and down, quite nervous.

I shake my head, I slap my face softly and mumble:

"No! You can do this Kang Seul! Fighting!"

I really hope I get a stable job now. I feel bad for Seungwan, after all the trouble I caused her.

FLASHBACK

( In Seungwan's Café ) 

"One latte?" I ask the customer, as they nod once. I carefully make the order. I felt a small tap on my shoulder, I look to my right as I notice Seungwan. Or should I say, manager. 

"What the hell are you doing?" She whispers, 

"Uhh.. Making a latte..?" She facepalms, 

"Then, why the hell are you adding green tea?" I notice the mixture turning green, why the did I do that? 

She chuckles, she takes over my place and makes the so, latte. As I watch her make the type of coffee, I finally learned. I didn't notice the 'green tea' sticker. She teaches me step by step. 

--

Another day in Seungwan's wonderful, aesthetic café. And another day of me troubling my bestfriend. 

My manager changed my position, I am now serving dishes. I look at the paper, which says the assigned number. 

"Number.. 3.." I mumble, I repeat the number in my head as I notice the number three on the table by the window. 

I place the order, gently. I look at the customer with furrowed eyebrows. Is something wrong..? 

"Umm.. I didn't order this..?" They whispered. I got flustered for a bit, I quickly placed the order back on the tray, making the coffee spill all over the table. Oh . Oh . Oh-

"OH MY GOD-" The customer shouts, making all eyes drop on us. Oh man. Oh- Oh my God. 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I apologize I-" I wipe her shirt with tissues, she holds my hand and looks at me. 

"It's fine.." I shake my head aggressively. It ain't fine miss! 

"No it's not! Uh- Your order is on me! Okay?" I hesitated. She chuckles softly and looks at me again. 

"Instead, may I have your number?" She says, handing her phone over. I see~ Okay. 

"Sooyoung. Sooyoung's the name~" She says in a flirty tone. I scoff as I type my ACTUAL number. 

"Text you later." She says, she gets up and leaves the café. 

END ( And that's how I met Sooyoung.) ​​​​​​

"NUMBER ONE, TWO, THREE!" A man shouts. It's my turn! Oh , oh my. They look quite intimidating. 

We enter the specific room, we sit down on our assigned seats, three judges infront of us. Quite familiar with them, 

The one on the right is, Lisa Manoban, one of the best dancers and dance instructors here in Korea. I idolize the woman. Next one, in the middle,

it's Moon Byulyi! I know her actually, quite good friends. Hope you give me good marks buddy! 

And the next one, the very left, it's my roommate! What a coincidence! She notices me and smirks, then she locks her eyes onto the paper again. Plus they look so intimidating too! Why do I feel like I'm slacking off? 

"Hello, my name is Hwang Eunbi. 22 years old." She bows, the judges listening carefully. 

"Hello, my name is Im Nayeon. Age of 24." She bows too, It's my turn. I stand up, 

"Kang Seulgi, 26 years old." I bow, did I sound disrespectful? I just wanted to sound different.. 

Miss Moon places her pen down and looks at us. 

"Why do you want this job?" Starting off with a simple question. I know this. 

"I wanna help my family-" And she continues, I've heard this answer for a dozen of times. Of course I would love to help my family too!

The judges write down. They look at the next applicant, Nayeon. 

"Why do I want this job? I don't want this job, I need this job. I'll get this job. I want it because of-" She explains as if she's doing a speech infront of a big crowd. I definitely think she'll get accepted. 

My turn to shine, I've prepared for this moment! 

"As what applicant number two said, I need this job and I will get it no matter what. Why exactly do I need this job? I want to showcase my talent. My role in life. Helping my family is one of the reasons, paying bills is one of the reasons, in short. I want money, to live, you need money. In my perspective, this is what I think. My opinion may not matter to you, but I think it does." I bow, 

I notice the judges nod slightly, I also notice Irene and Byulyi-unnie smirk. I did a good job, right? 

Irene sits up straight, looking all serious. Damn. You're just a softie. 

"Next question, where do you think you specialize in?" She asks. Seriously tho, she looks so intimidating. The applicants look at each other, not expecting such a question? 

Ya'll, these people aren't experienced enough. I've gotten these questions alot of times, tsk. You're all no match for me. 

"Personally, I think I specialize in dancing. I enjoy dancing. I love dancing. Dancing is my passion, and I would love to continue it here." Eunbi says. Okay, I love dancing too and that was supposed to be my answer, how dare you. 

"I think, I specialize in singing. Singing is my passion. I also think I specialize in acting, to be honest. I could do anything." She sits down. With pure confidence, she's definitely getting accepted. If I owned a company, I'm hiring you Nayeon. I like you. 

My turn. 

"I, specialize in acting, singing, and dancing, I have a few more talents. I pursue singing and dancing the most, both are my passion, my dream, dream to improve in these two categories. It would be a great opportunity, and experience to pursue these passions here in SM Entertainment. " I bow and sit down once again, 

Noticing those smirks on their faces, I'm doing a hella good job. I deserve a pat on the back. 

 

 

Interview's over, time to treat myself. Knowing that I already got good results. I'm the best, y'know? 

I buy a simple milk tea that was right across the street. It was hot, and the store seemed quite famous. 

I skip around the street while drinking my milk tea, in a good mood. I come across a park, if I actually get to work here it would be just, ing amazing. 

I sit down on a bench, staring at the sky. I take of my suit, and loosen up my tie. I my lips. I lean against the bench, heart beating like crazy. 

"I hope I get accepted.." I close my eyes and pray. I take another straw of my milk tea. I notice the judges coming out of the building, oh? oh! Irene-unnie!

I cover my mouth, almost blurring out Irene-UNNIE. That's just damn weird. I notice her buying milk tea too, I head over to the milk tea shop. 

I wear a mask, so that I'll be left confidential. No one shall know me, but Irene. 

I sneak up on her, slowly but surely, I scare her. Making her jump like a cat. I laugh out loud. She hits me playfully. Even if she got scared, she still looks damn beautiful. 

"YAH! WHAT THE hell!" She says, while I die of laughter. She scoffs, and hits me again. I had to hold my shoulder, that freaking hurts. 

"S-Sorry! Haha!" She grabs her order and heads out, well of course, I follow her. 

"You idiot. I hate you." She mumbles, though I heard it. I walk closer, 

"Hm?" I tease, I notice her roll her eyes, and scoff. She takes a straw of her milk tea. 

"Oh right.." I said out loud, I didn't mean to. I just realized that I couldn't drink my milk tea if I have a mask on. I pause walking for a few seconds and stare at my milk tea. Probably looking like an idiot. 

Irene turns around while sipping her milk tea, she chokes at the sight of me staring at my milk tea. 

"Why?" She asks, I look at her. She noticed the frown on my face. I know it. 

"I can't drink-" She cuts me, 

"Why are you even wearing a mask?" She asks, she walks towards me and pulls my mask down. With a distance that's not that much to my liking. 

"I assumed people don't know about our relationship." I whisper. She chuckles

"It's fine Kang. Don't worry." I nod slowly, I take a straw of my precious milk tea. I hear her giggle, making me feel more at ease. 

As we walk through the park, I could hear cameras already. I choke on air or milk tea everytime I hear a camera click. 

And another click, it's just so sudden. Plus I'm not used to it. Irene seems so unbothered, but I know she's also annoyed. She gets a call, she looks at me first, making a signal that she has to go. 

I give her a thumbs up, "Don't worry! You can go" I whisper. She bows, and leaves. 

People start following me now, the impact of Irene. I face-palm. I look at the crowd, I bow at them politely. 

"Hello, I am Kang Seulgi." I say, I realize what I did. Oh, yes Idiot Kang Seulgi. 

Cameras start flashing on my face, as I bow to each and every one of them. I get on a bus quickly. 

"ing cameras.." I mumble, I end up standing in the bus. I wanted to sit down, damn it. Oh well. 

---

Next Day: 8:21AM

I stretch, I decide to work out here at home. I got too lazy to go to the gym, so here I am. Exercising at home. In the morning. 

An idea suddenly pops up in my head, Sooyoung. I grab my phone and text her, 

< Yo.

She read it already, wow that was fast. 

> sup bby, ;) 

I scoff. She knows I'm dating Tzuyu. 

< get ur here. 

> we goin' dat fast honey? 

I chuckle. What the ? 

< wth? 

> ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

< just come overrrr! 

> fine fine cya! 

I continue my exercise as I wait for Sooyoung. After around 20 minutes, she's finally here. 

"What doofus-" She notices how sweaty I am. 

"I'm guessing you want me to work out with you?" She asks, with interest. She takes off her jacket and cracks her neck and knuckles. 

"Do you plan on beating me up?" I ask, 

"Yes. Yes I do." She joins my routine. 

"Thank you Joy." I whisper, 

"Why the are you whispering?" She whispers too, making me chuckle. 

"I don't know? Haha!" We laugh as we exercise. Burning more calories. 

 

I check the time, 10:28AM. It took longer than expected. We did have breaks in between, very long breaks. We gulp on water. I already took a shower, and now it's Sooyoung's turn, as I'm left here on the couch. I wipe my face with a towel, and I dry my hair. I turn on the TV. 

I realize, I don't get that much memories lately. . That's weird. But I'm glad. I would love to take a break from all this depression. I lean against the couch, I go to YouTube and play a few songs on the TV. 

"OH! I LOVE THAT SONG!" Sooyoung shouts, coming from the bathroom. I laugh, 

"REALLY? I DO TO! YOU STAN THE GROUP?" I shout back at her, I hear her laugh. 

"HELL YEAH SEULGI!" She shouts, we laugh at the same time. 

I sigh deeply, feeling so relieved and glad, but at the same time a bit worried. Anxious. 

"At least I got a break from everything.." I close my eyes for a few seconds. 

Sooyoung comes out with a towel wrapped around her hair, holding a comb making it her mic, lip syncing the words. I laugh. 

"Thank you." I whisper, as Sooyoung continues to lip sync the song being played, exaggerated. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Fast update. Yes, ya'll like that right? Fluffy chapter isn't it? Be prepared though~ Thank you for all the support! I appreciate it! ;) 

twitter; @kang_aroo94 

:) love you all (:

​​​​​ 

​​​​​​