it's you

business inquiry

A/N: y'aaaaaaall, finally updated. I apologize, I took a break from writing. I was a bit stressed these past few days, and many things were happening. Now, I got to update! Enjoy please ^^

 

—————

 

KANG SEULGI'S POINT OF VIEW

 

I finally got discharged from the hospital, perfect. It's sunset, and it's me and Irene. Just, amazing. I stare at the latter as we walk through the quiet park.

 

"What?" She says, while looking at her feet. I was caught off-guard, was I that obvious?

 

She looks at me and chuckles. A grin forms on my lips. 

 

"My bad.." I mumble as I scratch my nape, now it's her turn to stare at me. I raise an eyebrow at her.

 

"It's fine. I know I'm attractive." She says, with a sassy tone. I look at her in disgust, as a joke of course. She's an angel.

 

"Are you disagreeing?!" She looks at me offended, I laugh out loud. She hits me on the shoulder.

 

"That was a joke, okay? Haha!" I pause, I place my hand on the shoulder Irene hit me with. I stare at her for a second, and I release quite a deep sigh. She looks at me with worry.

 

"Hm? What's wrong Seulgi?" She asks in a worry tone. I chuckles for a second, I shake my head and look at her again.

 

"Nothing. Let's keep walking."

 

We continue our walk, in silence. The warm breeze blowing at us. I stare at Irene, once again. 

 

The scenery.. By scenery, I mean Irene. The way the wind blows her hair and the beautiful sunset as the background. She's even prettier than the sunset. Devastating beauty I must say. 

 

"Am I that irresistable?" She says with a soft chuckle and an eyebrow up. She stares at me, our walk pauses. Again.

 

"Hm.. Maybe?" I say teasingly, as I look at her pursing her lips. Hehe, cute.

 

"I know. I'm irresistable, sorry." She says in a sassy tone again. Oh wow Irene. She walks ahead of me.

 

"Oh right, I have a question." I say as I catch up to her, she stares at her feet, kicking the rocks in her way.

 

"Hm?" She says with a pout.

 

"Is Irene your real name?" I ask. She stops kicking the rocks, and looks at me.

 

"No. It's Joohyun." She says. Innocently.

 

"Oh.. Joohyun.." I try my best to look innocent as well. I'm panicking inside, is she the Joohyun I know? There are alot of Joohyuns in this world right? We all have a doppleganger.

 

"Why'd you ask?" She says, I clear my throat. She continues to kick the rocks in her way.

 

"Nothing. Was just curious.." She nods slowly,

 

Our little walk pauses again. I stare at Joohyun, her eyes locked in one direction. I follow where her eyes are pointed. 

 

"You want some?" I ask, she nods slowly as a grin forms on her lips.

 

I look through my bag to check if Irene brought my wallet, she holds my hand making me stop from meddling thru my stuff. I look at her, and she shakes her head. While she holds her wallet on the other hand. I sigh, 

 

"Fine, go pay. Make sure to buy me the most expensive one!" I say, she walks away and gestures an "okay". I chuckle, I sit down on the bench and stare at the sky.

 

A few minutes later, she came back. I grab my order as she starts eating hers up.

 

"You love tteokbeoki don't you?" I say with a chuckle, she looks at me with the chopsticks in and nods. I grin. I start eating up mine as well.

 

--

 

After a short meal, we just sit there. Chilling. Staring at the night sky, alot of stars tonight I must say. 

 

"Look!" She quickly points to the sky, as I follow. A shooting star.

 

"Let's make a wish!" She says, preparing to make her wish. I just do the same.

 

​​​​​​I wish... 

 

I wish.. 

 

Nothing will change between us..

 

If she finds out about our childhood. 

 

I'm assuming she doesn't know about it, the way she casually said her real name? I think something happened to her too. And, yes I am assuming she is the Joohyun I know. 

 

"What's your childhood, Hyun?" I ask, as she leans against the bench. 

 

"I.. Don't remember anything from my childhood. Mostly studying and stuff.. My dad.. I didn't have any friends back then.. I was trapped at home." I nod slowly, yep. Definitely. I'm confirming it, she is Joohyun. 

 

Quite surprised, I'm not panicking that much. Just by the thought of her finding out about our childhood panics me a bit. But, I just hope nothing would change between us. I'm glad its her. I'm glad she's Joohyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I fell inlove with you, huh? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​​​​A/N: I wrote this quicker than I thought I would. Am I improving? Just kidding. Hope you guys enjoyed it:((

 

twt: @fineseulgii

​​​​​​​( I changed my @ lol )