moving out

business inquiry

A/N: had to edit the first chapter, since someone told me to. I didn't really change anything, but the format. Enjoy the chapter! :) 

-----

 

 

 

 

Wendy hugs Seulgi tight, " I'm gonna miss you bud! " Seulgi pats the shorter woman's back,

" It's not like I'm gonna move out of the country Wan, we'll still see each other since I still work at your Cafe." Seungwan breaks away first, she wipes her eyes dramatically as if she's actually tearing up. Seulgi scoffs at the shorter woman.

 

"You do know you don't have to move out right Seul? " Seulgi sighs softly.

 

" Wan, I'm already such a bother. I work at your Cafe, then I stay at your place? Don't you get tired of my face? " The two women chuckle.

"I mean, I guess I am getting kind of tired of your face.." Wendy says in a teasing tone, scratching the back of her neck. Seulgi playfully hits her. Seungwan chuckles,

 

" Let's go, I'll drive you there." Wendy grabs Seulgi's luggage and puts it at the trunk. Seulgi sits in the front seat. Wendy starts the car.

 

" So, I heard you're getting a roommate?" She pauses for a while, Seulgi turns her head to Wendy.

" Or should I say, apartmate? " The shorter woman bursts out of laughter at her own joke. Seulgi just chuckles.

" How dare you not laugh!" Wendy playfully hits Seulgi.

"Really though, Who's you're apartmate? " Seulgi scratches her head, she doesn't know who it is yet.

 

" It's a girl. I don't know who it is though.." Wendy raises her eyebrows,

 

" Plan on getting laid? " Seulgi blinks her eyes furiously. She came out to Wendy a year ago, she told her that she likes women. Thankfully, Wendy accepted her.

 

" Y-Yah! I don't even know who she is yet! " Wendy giggles, and snaps her tongue, " Hah, ' yet ' " Seulgi groans at the tease.

 

​​Seulgi grabs her luggage, " Oh wow it's better than I thought Seulgi! " Seulgi scoffs,

 

" Told ya! It's nice isn't it? Plus the view! Oh my Seungwan, the view here is amazing! The sunset and sunrise is just, mm!" Seulgi gives a chef's kiss, making Wendy giggle. 

 

" Can I come inside? " Wendy asks," Should you even ask that? " They both climb up til the 5th floor.

 

Seulgi tries to find her keycard in her small handbag. Wendy laughs at the sight, Seulgi was sweating buckets.

" Seulgi, did you climb a mountain? Haha!" Seulgi pouts, she opens the door and takes her shoes off, Wendy does the same.

" Damn Seulgi! This is amazing!" It wasn't too cramped nor big. It was the perfect home for Seulgi. She loved the place ever since she first saw it. Even Seungwan loves it!

Seulgi heads to the balcony to see the sunset. Wendy notices the taller woman fall for the beautiful view. She taps Seulgi's shoulders making her jump. 

" Enough with that, now organize your stuff dummy." Seulgi almost forgot about that, she was too immersed at the scenery.

She grabs her luggage and heads to her room, a white room with a small bed, a desk and a small walk-in closet. She takes out her clothes and organizes it in the closet. Wendy notices the latter smiling.

" I can't believe you got this for 75k! It's such a steal to be honest." Seulgi smiles even more causing her eyes to disappear. She sways herself back and forth as she sorts out her closet. Seulgi hears a phone ring,

" Oh damn it! Sorry Seul! I gotta go!" Seungwan shouts,

" Okay! Stay safe Wan! " Seulgi shouts back. She hears the door slam, it seems important. She grabs her phone and plays some music, she hums to a song she's into these days which is,

" Love you, til' kingdom come~ " Kingdom Come by Red Velvet.

 

An hour or two passed, Seulgi finally finishes spicing her room up. She hung up a few of her her favorite art pieces that she made along with her favorite quotes from some movies. A tall mirror right beside her desk, and a few more decorations. It's like one of those rooms that you see on pinterest. 

She takes a quick shower and changes into her pajamas. She tossed herself on her bed, and checks her phone. She decides to sketch for a bit instead.

After another hour or two, Seulgi stretches up her seat, groaning like an old man. She grabs her sketch and states at it for a few minutes, she observes her drawing to see if there are any mistakes. She puts it down and tosses herself on the bed once again. She grabs her laptop and decides to watch a variety show called Salty Tour.

After finishing one episode, she checks the time.

" 1:23am.. WAIT 1:23AM?!" Seulgi didn't notice that time passed by this quick, she hears her apartment door open.

' Who the hell- ' She grabs her 'gun' and tiptoes her way out. She leans behind the wall across her room, as she hears louder footsteps she exposes herself

​​" WHO ARE YOU?! " The monolid woman says while closing her eyes, she hears soft giggles across her. She opens her left eye causing her to open both her eyes,

she sees a gorgeous woman in a messy bun with bangs, her white skin glowing in the dark, her oversized hoodie making her slim legs exposed. The woman probably caught Seulgi staring at her legs. 

​​​​" Hey?" She notices the woman waving her hand infront of her. She blinks furiously, the woman smiles at her softly.

" Nice gun you got here." She notices that the 'gun' is out of her hands and is now with the pretty woman. She stares at Seulgi, softly and gives her a grin.

Seulgi keeps blinking furiously, she lowers her head in embarrassment. Her arms were glued to her body, she leans against the wall. The pretty woman grabs her wrist making Seulgi flustered.

" Y-You okay..?" Seulgi notices the woman looking worried. She felt even more embarrassed, she nods intensely making the pretty woman chuckle.

" Wanna talk? "  The pretty woman tilts her head, it was cute. Seulgi nods slowly, trying her best to avoid eye contact.

" Great! I'll go change!" She let's go of Seulgi's wrist and heads to her room. Seulgi breathes heavily. ' Calm down Kang.' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -------------

Author:

First chapter done! I think I did quite a good job. What will happen on the next chapter? Seulrene's first interaction.