Bonus : Hot Chocolate

For You, I’m Taking A Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Read at your own risk and yes, it wasn't planned or anything... just me embarrassing myself bcoz why not. 
 

 

See y'all in the a/n for more.. details and whatnot.
 

 


 

____

 


 

 

 

Sitting and waiting patiently Chaewon was faced with just yet another internal crisis.

 

She wasn’t needy. Certainly not. 


 

No, she was simply… frustrated ?


 

She sighed as it sounded wrong in her head. She didn’t want to be this way or at least wished she wasn’t. Of course, she was a teenager and had those fantasy thoughts but she also felt very shy and embarrassed to even think of them. 


 

Well.. she had everything she could wish for. 

 

A lovely girlfriend who was as sweet as honey but damn so innocent. Well, yeah what did you even imagine of Kim Minjoo. The literal angel on earth. Not even able to hurt a fly. 


 

Surprisingly enough, not only she was in a relationship with that said angel but they were together for a little over 3 years now. To say Chaewon was blessed would be an understatement. 


 

Yet, it was a little bothering now.


 

What was bothering ? 


 

Well… just the… 

 

Chaewon ruffled her hair in pure frustration as she couldn’t even form a viable thought without sounding… weird.


 

No, she definitely is deep in love with Kim Minjoo. That wasn’t a question to begin with. 


 

Yet, that was also part of the issue. 


 

She was so head over heels for the younger one that she just wanted more… right, more is the word.


 

“Unnie ? You okay here ?” Minjoo asked, bringing the older of the two back from her thoughts.



 

Minjoo placed the piping hot chocolate drink on the low table of the living room where Chaewon was sitting on that navy blue couch. 


 

“Yes. Why are you asking ?” Chaewon smiled while opening her arms so Minjoo could sit and snuggle on her side.



 

“You looked bothered.” Minjoo simply replied, leaning on her girlfriend as she cuddled her with her own cup in her hands.



 

“It’s nothing…” Chaewon shrugged as she softly kissed the top of Minjoo’s head.


 

“Hmm.” Minjoo shook her head no while looking up and puckering her lips with those eyes that seemed to hold a piece of the galaxy.  


 

Chaewon chuckled at the silliness while giving what her girl was asking for, a soft and gentle peck on her lips. Too short.


 

Minjoo beamed at her as she sipped on her hot chocolate only to whine like a real baby and complain about how it burnt her tongue. 



 

“Be careful dummy.” Chaewon sighed as her girlfriend just sheepishly stuck her tongue out… it was indeed reddish. 



 

Chaewon simply stared, the lips being so tempting, just in front of her and it would just take her to close the distance to simply get what she wanted. Yet, it would also take a lot on her own bravour and shamelessness which was probably inexistant. 


 

“You’re staring.” Minjoo pointed out and Chaewon only meekly shook her head a no. 




 

The older of the two watched as her girlfriend simply put her cup next to hers on the table and stood up to stretch. Under very attentive and curious eyes. It was fairly silent except for the low sound coming from the tv, a random show airing. They didn’t really have enough time to settle down since they just came back from their date, just a small stop at a famous coffee shop before deciding to just go to Chaewon’s place and watch a movie. 


 

Right, it was supposed to be a chill afternoon, movie and snacks as the two would cuddle each other to death. That was the plan.  


 

What she didn’t expect however was for her very own innocent and pure lover to sit on her very lap and straddling her. Chaewon’s hands instinctively latched on the small of her waist as she looked with wide eyes at how the younger one titled her head to the side with a very curious gaze.


 

“Unnie, now tell me what’s up with you.” Minjoo demanded with more seriousness. She had noticed how her lover has been a little out of it these days, even her friends gave her hints of something that may trouble her. 


 

“Uh ?” Honestly…. Chaewon’s mind had shut down the moment Minjoo sat on her lap..


 

“Is it because of university ? I told you I was okay, I can stand the distance.. stop worrying about this.”



 

Well, true enough, since Chaewon was 2 years older, while Minjoo was still in high school, her girlfriend was already in university and due to this they spent less time together. Yet, never did they spend over a week without one another.



 

“Maybe it’s the ? We were together even when you were still a minor so I don’t see the problem, let people talk. I don’t care about what they say, I love you.” 


 

Well, they did get some unpleasant comments, especially when Chaewon would fetch her girlfriend after her classes… it wasn’t that scandalous.. was it ? Although Minjoo heard some very mean things about her relationship with Chaewon, she never paid attention to it. 



 

“Or did you get bored of me ? Chae, I love you-”



 

Watching her girlfriend rant, comfortably sitting on her lap and her red plump lips moving as she said more nonsensical things was just enough to drive Chaewon crazy. Hands on her hips and eyes fixated on the lips. Her mind barely registering whatever Minjoo was saying now, yet, part of her latched on to the small leftover consciousness that still was enough to not lose it. 


 

However she couldn’t take it as Minjoo leaned slightly closer, a sad look on her face as she assumed that Chaewon had enough of her. 


 

It was the whole contrary.


 

Chaewon only craved for more.


 

Catching the lips in hers. The slow movements caught Minjoo off guard as her eyes widened in surprise. Yes, they had kissed before, small and innocent pecks. After 3 years together they stayed at that stage… but recently enough Chaewon has been dreaming of more, yet that thought horrified her… maybe Minjoo would not be ready for that and it is why the older has pushed her feelings and desires aside so she could privilege her own girlfriend’s pace. 


 

She was drowning, drunken and dizzy. Her own desires were fulfilled but never dying down. More… she wanted more.


 

She didn’t feel resistance but neither was she encouraged. So when she realised her doing, she quickly pulled away, red faced and guilt paired with embarrassment adorning her flushed face.


 

“I’m sorry-”


 

Hot. 


 

Minjoo dived in, her arms snaking behind Chaewon’s neck and pulling her closer as the hands on her waist only tightened their grip. Lips fervently moving in a rhythm that only both could keep up with. The eyes closed so they could enjoy the only feelings of the soft yet daring touches decorating this moment. 



 

Minjoo pulled lightly at Chaewon’s hair as the older of the two bit down her lower lip before it. The guttural moan escaping the y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter