Bonus : Another Night Lost in Your Arms

For You, I’m Taking A Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Hey there, before you start reading may I just say the concept of this bonus chapter. So first of all these are all more or less short drabbles of various pairings that I already wrote about in this collection. I intended to post them all individually but found it both too short and unfair for other people wanting an exact pairing over an other. So at least there is something to satisfy everyone in this bonus. 
 

 

It's nothing fancy just some forgotten drabbles. 
 

hopefully y'all will like the idea, I thought why not show that I'm still alive and writing by posting something to everyone's liking. 

 

see y'a for more info in the A/N
 

 

Table of content : 

 

- kangbi : No More Worries (just kangbi being kangbi)


- 2kim : Just a Kiss to Solve Everything (fluff)

 

- Hyeyul : When Your Heart is not Mine to Have. (Angst)


- Mongmin : I May Look Cold but I am Not (fluff) 


- Kangbi : Phantom lover. (Angst/ bad ending)

 

_______

 
 

 

 

Kangbi : No More Worries


 

The night set in hues of orange until the natural darkness clouded the remaining day. Yet, Eunbi felt just as if the sun took the form of her lover, the one holding her by the waist as her head was nuzzling in the crook of her neck, biting down the bare skin once out of amusement, liking how the older would tremble under her ministrations. No, tonight wasn’t just heat and flesh. It was deeper, warmer and definitely more of themselves, the feelings out in the coldness of the room.


 

It was a no-brainer that Hyewon was head over heels for her girlfriend, that was the obvious just like telling the ground is under our feet or that the water was wet. However it never failed to surprise one person, her own girlfriend. The one at the end of that train of love and adoration. Why ? Because Kang Hyewon was perfect in so many aspects that she couldn’t help but to wonder how in the world was the girl so enamoured with simple Kwon Eunbi.  But then every time the older of them would let her worries know this was what she got instead. A long and tight embrace, warm and comforting, a kiss or two along the way and sweet nothing being whispered in her ears.

 

“I love you Kwon Eunbi.” Hyewon mumbled loud enough so she knew her lover heard it, precise and clear.

 

The wall was cold, her lover was burning, the contrast made Eunbi’s head spin round and round but she was grounded to reality as another kiss filled with sincerity made all sorts of thoughts stop dead in their tracks. All abilities of reasoning and thinking went through the gutter and here she was with butterflies filling her stomach, more than real, or maybe it was her heart heavy and loud in her ears. 

 

A nip at her ear made her yelp, eliciting a giggle from Hyewon who very much enjoyed that unexpected sound. A regular night of reassurance and comfort in between the arms of the one that loves you most. This was what Eunbi longed for day and night, strong arms around her waist, pulling her close and soft lips against her skin. 

 

No more worries. These were just silly afterthoughts, especially when she lost herself in the arms of her beloved. 



 

______


 

2kim : Just a Kiss to Solve Everything.


 

A sleepover at your best friend’s place was something common right ? But now what about a sleepover at your lover’s place. It was hard to believe that now, Chaewon had a girlfriend, moreover when that girlfriend was Kim Minjoo, the embodiment of perfectness. 

 

It was nothing new really, silly smiles, a little bit of blushing and a lot of shy touches. That was the new dimension of their relationship. The blushing part was something they both got accustomed to, silly smiles were an unconscious habit of them since day one… but the physical part of their relationship was new. 


 

Of course, holding hands in the streets during one of their numerous dates was an all forgotten stage of their courting phase. The small and shy pecks also not anything they were unfamiliar with, just still a little embarrassed. 

 

Yet, why during these rare nights they spent together, all of these otherwise simple and usual touches were making their heart jump harshly in their chest. 

 

Why was Minjoo’s hand in Chaewon’s own one making them both shy down like teenagers ? Oh right, that was because they were teenagers deep in love. The movie was still playing on Chaewon’s laptop but none paid attention to it, the sound a useless white noise to the cozy room. They were rooted on the bed, unmoving as if paralysed… it was stupid… because the only reason why they were acting like this was just because for the first time in their 2 months of dating, Minjoo was the one sleeping over at her girlfriend’s place. No shockers yet ? Well, while they still had sleepovers at Minjoo’s house there were still her parents, it was common sense to not do any funny things with them around. 

 

So what was the cause of all that drama ?

 

Just that for the first time Minjoo was sleeping over at Chaewon’s place and that her girlfriend lived alone in an apartment on the other side of the city. 

 

While yes, she wasn’t staying here without her parents’ approval, she still felt this heavy feeling tugging at her heart at the realisation. She and Chaewon were both alone, in bed, for the rest of the night. 


 

Chaewon was no better… while she always stopped herself in fear that her lover’s parents might barge in the room, now was a new ordeal… because no one could possibly stop them except themselves. 


 

“Stupid.” Chaewon muttered unknowingly and she grew red under her girlfriend’s questioning eyes.


 

“Hm ?” Minjoo hummed a little confused.


 

“Nothing… it’s just. Awkward.” Chaewon sighed, desperately wanting to say whatever was stopping them from enjoying a good night together… communication was the key right ? But not hearing an answer, she turned to look at Minjoo, a newfound worry now coursing through her veins.


 

“I mean… it’s not you … it’s just, I don’t even know, look, my palms are all sweaty for some reason and I still can’t pinpoint why… and I feel like I’m going to-” 


 

Chaewon didn’t even finish her ranting that she was silenced by what successfully broke this awkwardness. It was probably the first time Minjoo initiated a kiss but Chaewon would never in the world complain about it. Discarding her laptop to the side with a hand so she could grab Minjoo’s face with both, caressing the tender skin with adoration. They weren’t the type to kiss every time they could, nor were they the shy couple that couldn’t even hold hands (despite acting like it for the past few hours) but they preferred having those intimate moments to themselves. 



 

The heat grew, the kiss became more needy and the hands that once were cradling Minjoo’s face found themselves on the girl’s hip bones, fingers desperately fiddling with the hem of the shirt. They weren’t sitting next to each other anymore, instead Chaewon had moved to straddle the younger’s lap, while Minjoo had her arms looped around her lover’s neck, hands lost in her hair. 


 

This was just what they needed to break the awkward feeling reigning in the room, like silly teenagers in love, a single kiss could solve all the problems. 




 

______



 

Hyeyul :  When Your Heart is not Mine to Have. 
 

 

 

The duvet was soft, the mattress comfy and the room barely lightened up by the lamp on the nightstand. Yet, what could rival all of the above was the arm around her waist. Pulling her closer and closer to its owner just behind. 


 

Yuri loved it, scratch that she definitely would trade everything in her possession if she could fall asleep like this every single night. The repetitive breath hitting the back of her neck in a warm gush of air, the soft caresses against her clothed skin and just Kang Hyewon never letting go of her. 


 

Taking the hand in hers she could almost feel the surprise from the body just behind. It would be comical but just for tonight Yuri will let the stillness of the moment overtake her usual glee.


 

“Awake ?” She heard the low voice just next to her ear, not loud but just the perfect middle between a whisper and a mumble.


 

Yuri nodded with a hum, turning around to face the older girl who looked at her with that serene expression, the one telling her that Hyewon liked it just as much as she did. 

 

“Did I wake you up.?” Hyewon asked again, still in that same tone that would make Yuri’s heart do flips and twists.


 

“… no you didn’t.” Yuri shook her head but the answer was out before she processed it… finding herself silly for replying before thinking through.

 

“You little liar… I heard you snore before joining you in bed.” Hyewon chuckled, kissing the top of Yuri’s nose fondly, it was such a silly lie and they knew it.


 

“Sorry, I answered too fast.” Yuri mumbled, face warm. 

 

“Don’t say sorry. It was cute.” Hyewon replied back.


 

“What time is it ?” The younger questioned, eyes squinting at the window only displaying the veil of dark clouds on the black background of the night.


 

“A little over 3 am.” Hyewon answered.


 

It wasn’t surprising, Hyewon always liked to sleep late for some reasons. Not that Yuri liked it, in fact she hated that habit but then it was just how it was. Just like how she hated not knowing what the girl would do in the morning, always gone before Yuri could even flutter her eyes open to greet the morning’s daylight. The only remains of Hyewon being the already prepared breakfast on the table with a sweet note attached to it.


 

The arm over her waist slowly retracted itself but Yuri acted quickly, she didn’t want it gone… so she pushed herself closer to Hyewon who visibly tensed up only to relax a second later. 

 

“I thought you didn’t like the cuddles…” Hyewon muttered under her breath knowing that Yuri would hear it anyway.


 

Yuri shook her head again but this time genuinely answering the question.. now relieved when the arms were still circling her body, not gone.

 

“I don’t like it… I love it.” Yuri answered, finding a spot on Hyewon’s chest and nuzzling her face there, liking the small giggles from the older one who then complained about it being ticklish.

 

“Me too… I love it.” Hyewon said out of the blue but on this night where all she cared about was the girl in between her arms, she wasn’t worried about the weight of her own words. 


 

“Unnie… stay… stay until the morning.” Yuri asked, her voice muffled.

 

The silence was deafening almost, not liking how Hyewon couldn’t just say yes to her like usual, not liking how the ever so witty girl couldn’t form a reply to her simple demand… not liking how uncertain this was. 


 

“Please..” Yuri looked up, teary eyes meeting scared ones… 


 

One beat.


 

The soft lips on hers, a tear rolling down her cheek and the answer she desperately wanted to hear filled the room and chased the remains of uncertainty out in the night’s own demons. 


 

“I’ll stay… I’ll stay.” Hyewon answered against her lips and then repeated as if to convince herself that she would stay with the girl inside her embrace. 


 

The kiss tasted of smoke, probably Hyewon’s bad habit of late night smoking before going to bed, hints of mint, maybe residuals of the girl’s toothpaste, bitterness… it didn’t matter how many times Yuri would kiss Hyewon nor how many times she would try and find a reason as to all of these, she never could pinpoint the reason for their kisses' bitter taste. All of these were suppositions, because Hyewon had stopped smoking for over a year now, and the mint wasn’t like the one of the toothpaste the girl used. The bitterness could be so many things but she could never dare naming any of them. Scared of the reality of it… 


 

So instead she found relief in the arms around her, the ones that pulled her infinitely closer and the last kiss on her forehead…


 

“Goodnight Yuri.” Hyewon had said that night.

 

Yuri could hear the girl’s heartbeats loud and clear in her ears… closing her eyes as a sole tear rolled down her face and stained Hyewon’s shirt. The steadiness of the girl’s heart and the repetitive breath told her that Hyewon was asleep… 


 

Yuri joined her to dreamland with the only question she never dare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter