My Universe (Part.2)

For You, I’m Taking A Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

_______

 

 

She didn’t want to go home, to face people and to be in a place where all they wanted was her happiness… but here she was going back to her own doubts and insecurities. Doubting herself and even her… what was Minjoo to her now...

 

That’s right, Minjoo didn’t think of her like she did, as a best friend. She just got replaced. That was what Chaewon was repeating herself as she stared ahead of her. The empty park late at night was engulfed in the silence she used to be surrounded with before Minjoo came crashing in her again after years. 


 

She was back to that silent world she hated… she felt out of place in a world she had grown up in… in a world she was originally from. 


 

Was she out of place when she was with Minjoo and her unlimited playlist of songs..?

 

Was she out of place in that world made of emptiness and lacking in all forms of noises ?


 

“Why am I crying for that…” Chaewon said as she wiped the tears rolling down her cheeks. She was back to the place she rightfully belonged to, a world full of nothingness… It was for the better. 


 

She needed to fill the silence with her pathetic attempts of keeping her calm and justifying her actions… it was all she could hear in the middle of the night in a deserted park as she sat on a swing.




 

xxx




 

“Are you okay.?” Yujin asked Minjoo who was sitting in front of her with a blank expression, her liveliness left behind, back to the school yard… when she and Chaewon were still friends.



 

“W-what ?” Minjoo looked up at Yujin, she didn’t quite hear the question as she was deep in thoughts.


 

“I was asking if you are okay.” Yujin repeated with guilt in her voice


 

“I’m… fine.” Minjoo sighed while looking out the window. It was grey.


 

“I’m sorry.” Yujin said while glancing down at her hands.


 

“Why are you apologising.?” Minjoo demanded, surprise evident in her voice.


 

“It’s my fault isn’t it…” Yujin uttered in a small voice, a real contrast compared to her usual bubbly and energetic one. 


 

“What are you saying ? It’s not you, she was the wrong one there…” Minjoo replied before taking the younger’s hand in hers.


 

“I shouldn’t ask you to help me everyday.” Yujin said as she felt that deep down she was the one ruining their friendship.



 

“No, don’t worry about that. Now let’s talk about you and Wonyoung.” Minjoo shook her head as she changed subjects with a reassuring smile… for who ? Maybe both.. she needed reassurance as well. 





 

 


 

_________






 

“Chae come eat !” 


 

Eunbi was once again calling for the younger girl to come out of her room, knocking against her door many times but still no answer. 


 

“Let her be...” Hyewon frowned before sighing.


 

“What do you mean ? She’s starving herself again.” Eunbi replied with worry, her face contorted in an alarmed expression.


 

“Let her be… she needs some time alone I think.” Hyewon explained while massaging her girlfriend’s tense shoulders. Hoping to relieve some worry off of her.


 

“But…” Eunbi mumbled while looking at the door in front of her.


 

“Let her… she’ll eventually open up.” Hyewon said while back hugging the smaller woman.


 

“I’m worried about her… it didn’t happen since-” Eunbi teared up, Chaewon hasn’t come out of her room for two days now… 



 

“She’ll be fine… she’s old enough to sort her own problems out. If she needs our help we’ll be here for her… we just need to let her think first.” Hyewon cut Eunbi’s worried words with her own comforting ones.


 

“I guess... you’re right.” Eunbi let out a shaky breath she didn’t even know she was holding.


 

“Now let’s go to sleep, you said your back was hurting, let me massage it for you.” Hyewon said while placing a soft and gentle kiss one Eunbi’s temple.


 

“I love you.” Eunbi confessed while looking at her lover in the eyes.


 

“I love you.” Hyewon gave her the most reassuring smile she could muster before leading Eunbi to her room. 





 

xxx




 

It was late in the night, maybe around 2 in the morning when a door opened, a girl emerged from a room with a shaking figure. Walking in silent steps toward the kitchen and turning the lights on. 

 

A plate on the table left for her as she sat down… she ate it cold. Not having the force nor the will to heat it up. 



 

“You really have the talent to make your sister worried, you know.” A voice startled her from behind.


 

Chaewon jumped slightly before her shoulders fell in a moment of realisation. Knowing oh too well who was behind her. The said person walking closer to the counter, taking two glasses and filling them with water.


 

“Give me your plate.” Hyewon instructed as Chaewon simply followed the order, giving her barely eaten plate to the older woman.


 

The sound of the microwave buzzing inside the empty kitchen was the only thing filling the apartment.


 

“How did you know I was here.” Chaewon asked in a hoarse voice.


 

“I had a gut feeling.” Hyewon shrugged while placing the glasses on the table.


 

“So you just waited till... I don’t know .. 2 am ?” Chaewon asked in disbelief.


 

“No… and to be honest, I caught you out around this hour back then too, so I just felt like you’d do the same thing tonight.” Hyewon explained with the same nonchalant intonation of hers.


 

The loudness of the beeping sounds coming from the microwave made Chaewon jump again and her face to turn sickly white.


 

Hyewon stood up and went to take the hot meal out, carefully to not make too much noise while closing the microwave. She placed it in front of Chaewon who froze in her seat.


 

“Don’t worry, Eunbi is passed out in her room.” Hyewon reassured and that was only when Chaewon breathed again.



 

Chaewon slowly started moving, taking in a spoon full of the warmed up meal. Hyewon stayed there, watching her eat in silence. Few minutes later Hyewon finally moved, taking a small tube out of her pocket and grabbing two small pills from it.


 

Chaewon raised an eyebrow as Hyewon gulped them down with a frown.


 

“What’s that ?” Chaewon asked.


 

“Medicine.” Hyewon answered as a matter of fact.


 

“For ?” Chaewon pressed with curiosity.


 

“Tell me first, why are you going back to your old behaviour again ?” Hyewon said with a pointed glance, effectively putting an end to the younger girl’s curiousness.


 

“That’s what I thought. Everyone has secrets…” Hyewon said to no one in particular as Chae continued eating.


 

Silence was back and Hyewon still not moving. Sometimes coughing a little which made Chaewon’s suspicions rise again. Other than that it felt like time stopped, silence only disturbed by the few occasional coughs and the sound of the spoon against the plate.


 

“ Are you sick ?” Chaewon asked, not bearing the mystery put upon her.


 

“A secret for a secret.” Hyewon said back instead.


 

Chaewon seemed to reflect on whether or not to answer… she wanted to know so badly but she wasn’t fond of telling what was bothering her lately, yet, it was Hyewon who she was talking with, a girl she knew for quite some time and who she trusted fully. The choice was easy to make. 


 

“... I fought with Minjoo.” Chaewon sighed which made Hyewon cough in surprise, not expecting this.



 

“You two fought ?” Hyewon asked slowly, trying to understand the situation as the sentence rolled out of her own mouth.


 

“She found new friends.” Was all Chaewon added.


 

Silence again, nothing on both sides. The two trying to understand the situation…


 

“Did you try talking to her ?” Hyewon demanded carefully.


 

“No… I don’t want to talk with her anymore.” Chaewon revealed.


 

“Do you even believe in what you’re saying.. ?”


 

“That’s the thing… I don’t.”




 

________






 

“You should invite Wonyoung on a date, just the two of you.” Minjoo said while playing with her fingers.


 

“But… wouldn’t it be suspicious ?” Yujin asked back with some hints of shyness.


 

“Well, I know that Nako and Hitomi are busy tomorrow afternoon.. I can keep Yuri busy. Just say it’s a regular hang out and then tell her that unfortunately Yuri and I can't come.” Minjoo explained.


 

“Are you sure about that ?” Yujin demanded carefully.


 

“You said you two were close to becoming something before… and from what I heard on her side she’s just confused… I can’t tell you what she said but trust me you should give it a try.” Minjoo said with a confident tone.


 

“I can’t thank you enough… you’ve been helping me since the beginning of the year although we barely knew each other.” Yujin thanked her sincerely.


 

“It’s.. fine, I just wanted to help.” Minjoo shrugged while looking at her drink in front of her.


 

“Helping me with my relationship issues… what about you ?” Yujin mumbled before asking.


 

“Me ? I don’t have any issues.” Minjoo replied with a frown.


 

“Chaewon… have you talked to her since then.?” Yujin said with the same guiltiness dripping in her voice.


 

“... I haven’t… I don’t have any news from her.” Minjoo sighed as the problems she had desperately tried to push away finally resurfaced as much as she wanted to avoid them.


 

“I have a friend in her class. I heard from her that Chaewon missed two days of class after the… argument.” Yujin informed hesitantly.


 

“She did ?!” Minjoo sat up straight, the news coming to her as a shock… she wanted so badly to know how Chaewon was doing but stubbornly ignored it. Now that Yujin had given her a small piece of information that she longed for, she was at the mercy of her feelings.



 

“Yes, she came back after that but I heard that she sleeps in class now.” Yujin added effectively making Minjoo slump down in deep thoughts.. trying to imagine what could have made Chaewon skip two days. Even sick, she knew that the girl would still try to attend classes.


 

“Are you sure you don’t have relationships issues..?” Yujin asked with a raised eyebrow.


 

“I don’t know…” Minjoo mumbled back, still thinking of what Chaewon may be thinking and what she was possibly doing now.


 

Was she thinking of her…? Or maybe was she a distant ghost in a maze of memories.

 

Had she already turned the page..? Effectively burying those few years of friendships.


 

If she knew… that Chaewon never stopped thinking about her, of them and their memories like a ghost haunting her in her sleep… making her sleepless at night and questioning why she was so affected by their argument. 


 

If only she knew.





 

________




 

Minjoo was at a near ice cream parlour with Yuri, the ambiance music was slow and chill but Minjoo still can’t explain the reigning silent following her wherever she went. 


 

“Minjoo… Minjoo ? Minjoo !” Yuri snapped her fingers just in front of Minjoo’s nose, bringing her back from wherever her mind wandered off.


 

“Ah uh yes ?” Minjoo stammered, blinking a few times before her eyes landed on the short haired girl.


 

“I was asking what was your opinion on Wonyoung and Yujin going out but now I wanna know… do you perhaps have feelings for Yujin ?” Yuri asked with her usual loud voice.


 

“W-what ? Yujin ??” Minjoo replied in surprise.


 

“Yes, you look… lost. You were basically thrown in between these two complicated relationship and spent a lot of time with Yujin.” Yuri explained while scooping a spoon full of ice cream.


 

“What ? No ! Yujin is just a friend.” Minjoo shook her head with insistence as the thought of it made her shudder… 



 

“I mean, she just harassed you on our first day for a pen because she came to school without her bag… how friendly.” Yuri rolled her eyes as she remembered how the energetic Yujin kept annoying the shy Minjoo for school materials such as a pen and papers. 


 

Then, in a week of insistence Minjoo finally let Yujin talk to her without looking as if she was forced to listen to the tall girl. More than that, Wonyoung and Minjoo knew each other from one of Minjoo’s numerous school transfers… although they knew each other, they weren’t that close but it was still reassuring to know someone in this class. In a weird turn of event Minjoo was somehow thrown in between the two tall girls and their rocky and confusing relationship… she had promised Yujin to somehow help her mending it and maybe make it into something else. 



 

“I mean… she was scary at first but well, her friendliness is really something.” Minjoo said, recalling how she started befriending her.



 

“Let’s be honest, I’m way friendlier than she is.” Yuri faked seriousness as her voice failed to cover up for the mischievous glint in her eyes.


 

“Well, if you meant that you’re less scary then I agree, but lemme tell you that you look done with us most of the time, definitely minus points on your friendliness appeal.” Minjoo played along as she let the plastic spoon in between her fingers and looked almost as if she was thinking deeply.


 

“Duck you Minjoo.” Yuri scoffed while intending her word change.


 

“If I’m a duck then what ? You’re a hamster.?” Minjoo laughed out loud as she liked teasing Yuri.


 

“Shut up, if anything you’re a frog.” Yuri deadpanned.


 

“Ouch, I at least said something cute.” Minjoo faked wiping a tear but her smile never faltered.


 

“I’m only telling the truth.” Yuri added before both of them started laughing.


 

Yuri and Minjoo were just made to be friends, that was something both agreed on when they started hanging out together with the rest of the gang. When one was annoying the other, expect a funny comeback from the latter and so on. Yuri was like Minjoo’s partner in crime and that was evidence.



 

“Oh my gad, I saw a veryyy pretty girl yesterday at the hospital.” Yuri started her story while smiling foolishly at the memory.

 

“Oh, how is she ?” Minjoo asked curiously.


 

“She was mature, tall but probably smaller than you and our twin towers. She’s almost like a model.” Yuri passionately described and Minjoo was tempted to because of Yuri’s literal heart eyes.


 

“Was she a patient or a staff.?” Minjoo demanded instead. This should be the key information. For what ? To tease Yuri after.


 

“That’s the thing… she was wearing a lab coat but looked way too young to be a doctor, after thinking of it I believe she was either an intern or a volunteer…” Yuri explained as a frown decorated her face.


 

“But ?” Minjoo pressed as she knew there was a drop to that story.


 

“She entered a consultation room with a doctor already inside … oh and she was in the waiting room, so I assume that she was there as a patient.” Yuri told with a pensive look.


 

“Your point is.?” Minjoo was too curious.


 

“There’s none… it’s just… she doesn’t look ill or anything and moreover she was wearing a white coat..” Yuri replied as she played with the plastic spoon.


 

“What do you mean by ill ?” Minjoo questioned as she felt a small knot in her stomach forming for an unknown reason.


 

“Well… she entered a room in the oncology ward.” Yuri answered with a deep sigh.


 

“Oncolo what ?” Minjoo didn’t understand.


 

“It’s the term used for the ward treating cancers, Minjoo.” Yuri finally dropped the bomb and a silence took over them.







 

Although this story ended in a bitter finale, they soon started talking about something else, quickly forgetting about the shivers that Yuri’s story gave them. Their ice creams long finished.


 

“Oh my god, I almost forgot ! I was asking about why you looked so distant these days.” Yuri sputtered quickly as she suddenly remembered the object of the conversation.


 

“There’s nothing to say.” Minjoo sighed as she felt the coldness of the day drowning the city in a grey filter. The night soon replaced the grey to a blanket of blueish black.


 

“Please, I’m sure Yujin is related as well… have you seen the puppy eyes she gives you for the past few days !” Yuri said in a loud dramatic voice to emphasise her point.



 

“It’s really nothing.” Minjoo shook her head but her face couldn’t hide the sadness.


 

“Yeah-” Yuri was about to retort something before Minjoo’s phone started ringing.


 

_________





 

It was a chaos.


 

It all started with a call. Distressed voices and a raindrop. Minjoo could still hear the shakiness in Eunbi’s voice, asking her if she saw Chaewon… and as a matter of fact she didn’t.


 

‘She said she’ll go out so I assumed she was with you’ 


 

Minjoo still couldn’t get the older girl’s words out of her head. 

 

Chaewon wasn’t with her.


 

‘She didn’t come home yet and there’s a storm coming.’ 



 

Frantically running in the streets, Minjoo turned her head left and right.. Where was Chaewon.?


 

She didn’t know… because Chaewon wasn’t with her anymore. 


 

A sea of people rushing past her, running away in hope of not getting drenched under the incoming downpour. Minjoo walked toward the storm and the grey clouds faded in the black night, she walked towards the raindrops, past everyone else. 


 

At first it was small little drops, nothing to worry about but soon enough the clouds raged and a roar filled the world in a loud announcement… a terrifying statement of its presence.

 

The thunder.


 

The light flashed quickly and that was when Minjoo’s heart stopped. She was late… it was already starting. 


 

She quickened her pace, her legs coming to a rapid run through the now deserted streets as she was slowly showered under the sky’s tears.


 

“Where are you.?” Minjoo mumbled as she ran even faster. 


 

Another thunder… she knew she had to hurry… her feet leading her as her mind was in shambles. Her heart was aching and the knot in her stomach was ten times worse. 

 

She was a mess.




 

xxx



 

Chaewon fell on the ground, the sound had surprised her at first but then realisation hit her like a truck… she felt her soul leaving her body as chills ran all over her body. Memories replaying in her mind. The coldness of the imaginary rain and the feeling of her clothes being drenched although she was inside and protected by a roof… it didn’t stop her mind to make her remember things she wished she forgot. 


 

She’ll never forget the coldness she felt, the water clouding her vision as she had nothing left. She was left all alone under a storm.


 

She was alone. 

 

Storm.



 

She choked up painfully as a strangled cry left her, mixed with salty tears that she could mistake with her imaginary raindrops. She couldn’t breath, shivering at the coldness hugging her body in an invisible embrace. 

 

No one was there, the lights… the lights. 


 

She couldn’t bear the light on her, feeling like a spotlight showcasing her distress… but she was too afraid of the darkness. A scary contrast killing her slowly from the inside.


 

It’s been so long since she last felt this fear creeping up, that was because she always had someone next to her to transport her to another world filled with rhythm and soft voices singing as the music played. 

 

But now she was alone… and it was all her fault. Just because she was an idiot who had petty feelings… she lost what was most precious to her. She lost a whole world that filled that scary silence she hated. It was her fault and now there were no chances for her to come back to her safe haven..  just because she was stupid and didn’t know how to deal with childish feelings.



 

Cold. Silence. Storm. Alone.



 

Warmth filled her body, the freezing ghost holding her disappeared, it was chased away by something else. She had failed to hear the loud steps coming her way in her panic but now she felt it.


 

It was all she disliked in something she adored.

 

It was wet and icy… but it was warm to her… because she wasn’t alone anymore. 


 

“I… I’m… here.” The person said in between loud pants, her hot breath hitting Chaewon’s ear… no more silence and thunder… no more coldness and raindrops. 



 

“M-Minjoo.” Chaewon mumbled in a hoarse voice.


 

“Y-yes.. I’m here. I’m here.” Minjoo reassured. She had run under the storm, her hoodie was drenched and her hair was a mess but she didn’t care because she found her… she finally found her.



 

She simply held Chaewon close to her, hoping the girl would snap out of her panicked state. Chaewon tried to listen, ignoring the silence that was filled with thunders… she listened to the ragged breathing, the few comforting words… the heartbeats against her ears. 



 

A new world was there. No… not new. Her world was back, yes that was better. A world that was able to pull her out of the darkest of the abyss, pull her out from her traumatic past and to protect her from her memories that drowned her in a deadly grasp.



 

No music needed … just her. She only needed Minjoo. She only needed her to be her world. 


 

Chaewon’s breathing slowed down just like Minjoo’s one did.. both calming down from their panics… one glad to have found the other while the other was glad to have been found. 



 

“I … need to call Eunbi.” Minjoo said when she assumed that Chaewon was calm enough.



 

Chaewon only nodded weakly against her chest, never releasing Minjoo from the hug, she didn’t want to let go of the drenched and cold hoodie that Minjoo was in… Minjoo wasn’t really bothered. Still hugging her with one hand instead while she tried to dial the older woman.



 

“I found her. Yes. She’s with me. At our school’s library. Yes. I’m fine… she’s calm… alright.” 


 

Chaewon listened to the voice, low and tired… the way it sounded as she pressed her ear on Minjoo’s chest. It kept her away from the storm. She didn’t really try to understand what she was saying, just the sounds were enough for her. No… if she was honest she only needed Minjoo with her. Just Minjoo was enough.


 

“She’s coming to fetch us with the car in approximately 10 minutes.” Minjoo said as she looked down at Chaewon pressed against her. As if she’d die if she ever let go of Minjoo.


 

“Hey… I’m here, it’s okay now.” The younger one tried to comfort but Chaewon wasn’t bothered by the storm anymore… she was afraid of something scarier. 



 

“Don’t leave me.”




 

_________






 

“Minjoo go take a shower… you’ll catch a cold with this drenched hoodie on. Just take some of Chae’s clothes” Eunbi said as she held Chaewon who was drained of all energy.



 

The older of the bunch carefully placed the sickly pale faced girl on the sofa. She was quiet from the moment Eunbi had run inside the library…  The older woman only assumed that her sister was still under the shock.


 

“Here, some water.” Hyewon said as she handed Eunbi a glass of water.


 

“Take this Chae…” Eunbi said softly while helping her sister drink the water.


 

“Thank you Hye..” Eunbi said as she gave the glass back to her girlfriend … feeling Hyewon’s hand on her shoulder in a reassuring manner.



 

“Chae… can you take a shower.?” Eunbi asked carefully.


 

The younger girl only nodded slowly… she was okay, just a little shaken up and exhausted, her body felt too light yet heavy as if she was about to be crushed down by some invisible force.


 

“Alright… you can take one in my bathroom. Leave the door unlocked and call me if anything happens okay.” Eunbi instructed as she helped Chaewon toward her bathroom.




 

xxx


 

While the two teenagers were taking their showers, Eunbi plumped down on her bed, watching over the door of her bathroom where she could hear the sound of the shower on… 


 

“Hey relax… she’s fine. Minjoo found her.” Hyewon sat next to her girlfriend as she hugged her in hope it’ll help.


 

“You’re right… I was just so worried. She may act all tough all the time; we both know that she’s still scared.” Eunbi sighed as she closed her eyes, letting Hyewon’s presence relax her.


 

“She’ll need time to heal from what happened…” Hyewon answered with her comforting voice.


 

“I know…” Eunbi mumbled.


 

The door opened and Chaewon went out with her pyjamas on, her face gained more colours and she wasn’t cold anymore but her eyes screamed tiredness.


 

“I’m going to sleep…” Chaewon said slowly as Eunbi stood up to hug her tightly.


 

“Alright, we’ll talk tomorrow okay.” The older sibling nodded as she pressed a soft kiss on the younger’s forehead. Hyewon watching fondly on the side.


 

Chaewon made her way to her own room… finally. Opening the door it wasn’t dark like she expected it to be, the lights were on and here she sat on the corner of her bed, probably waiting for her.


 

“Oh Chae-” Minjoo was about to say something but Chaewon didn’t listen to that, she wanted something else. She needed it.


 

Crashing into Minjoo as they both fell on the bed, Chaewon on top of the younger as she hugged her as tightly as she possibly could.



 

“Don’t leave me… please.” Chaewon’s voice was so frail and weak, the weakest Minjoo has ever heard. Almost sounding as if she was begging her. It was a new face of Chaewon that Minjoo never saw before. A heartbreaking side of Chaewon.


 

“I won’t… I will never leave you.” Minjoo replied while hugging Chaewon back with as much feelings and just as tight.


 

It was all Chaewon needed to finally put her mind at peace, the oh so awaited rest and calmness she had sought during the whole week without success. Chaewon fell asleep in an instant, almost passing out due to her exhaustion but she was at peace… no more haunting thoughts here to bother her at night, she had Minjoo now. 


 

Minjoo smiled while slowly caressing the older girl’s back, closing her own eyes as all her worries left her… she wasn’t out of Chaewon’s world. 

 

She was Chaewon’s world.


 

The lights were still on… they would have received a quite painful electric bill if it wasn’t for Hyewon passing by at around 2am to turn their lights off while making sure to put a blanket over them and keeping the faint bedside table lamp on so the room wouldn’t be pitch black.



 

_________






 

It was the weekend… meaning no school for the next two days. Chaewon has never slept that well since the beginning of the week, she finally was warm and in a world where no silence reigned. 

 

She was in between being awake and unconscious, that perfect middle where she could still think but at the same time not. Like how she simply listened to the calming and comforting rhythm of the heartbeat she could hear beating, her head against the warm person’s chest. It smelled like her, the soap and the clothes smelled exactly like hers but she could still tell that it was different… it would be impossible to tell for anyone else but she still could find that faint smell of vanilla and jasmine masked by her mint scented shampoo. 


 

However, although she would have loved sleeping until it was night all over again, her body’s internal clock didn’t want to cooperate and slowly she started waking up… coming back from that velvety place that was dreamland. She wasn’t the only one waking up… she knew that because of the circles drawn on the skin of her shoulder, warm and small circles. Fingertips slowly going down until it went up all again. 

 

She liked it.


 

The breathing hitting the top of her head, slow and relaxed. 


 

“I know you’re awake now.” Minjoo mumbled slowly, her morning voice was naturally lower and a little husky.


 

“Hmmm.” Chaewon hummed, snuggling closer as she tightened her embrace. Inhaling deeply. 


 

“I can already hear Eunbi cooking…” Minjoo said while caressing Chaewon’s head down to her back.


 

“I don’t wanna wake up.” Chaewon's reply was muffled against Minjoo’s covered collarbone.


 

“Alright… can you maybe roll over… my arm is getting numb.” Minjoo sighed out, not annoyed but rather just enjoying the nice morning. Chaewon shook her head no, fearing that Minjoo would leave. 


 

The older one was practically laying on top of the taller, almost like a koala to its tree. As close as she physically could as she didn’t want to let her go… never.


 

“Come on… you’re heavyyy~” Minjoo whined after poking Chaewon’s side, making her laugh at the surprising tickle. 


 

“I don’t want you to leave.” Chaewon groaned out. 

 

“I told you already, I won’t leave.” Minjoo reassured 


 

Chaewon sighed loudly, sitting up with difficulty as she was still groggy, her eyes barely open and her mind not registering anything. She was basically straddling Minjoo who stretched her arms out, feeling the blood returning and the uncomfortable feeling fading away.


 

“Alright.” Minjoo sat up as well. Face to face with a sleepy Chaewon who was a finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter