Second Kiss

My Lovely Anonymous Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

(Past: 5 Years Ago)

 

[GoldenStar]
I'm here!
Finally you want to do
a live chat with me
What a snob, PurpleStar! 😒


[PurpleStar]
I didn't want to
But you forced me to


[GoldenStar]
I'm in a good mood!


[PurpleStar]
I could sense that


[GoldenStar]
Just accepted at the
university I applied for!!!
Gonna be with my
Taengo for the next
4 years... WOOOOO!
I'm soooo happy! 🥳


[PurpleStar]
Oh wow!
Congrats, GoldenStar!
You deserve it...
Are you sure it's not
because of your Taengo,
The reason why you
selected that university?


[GoldenStar]
I really want to study there
But yes, I just couldn't
imagine my life without her
Like... She's my bestfriend
Do you have a bestfriend
in real life?


[PurpleStar]
Glad for you. Really...
Ofc I do!
And she's so annoying
😅😅😅


[GoldenStar]
HAHAHA!
That's the point!
Bestfriends will annoy
each other...
Have you ever thought about
the possibility that one day,
you'll not be able to talk and
meet her like you used to?
It scares me sometimes

 

[PurpleStar]
Yeah it scares me to think
about that possibility too
I really want to be close
to her for a long, long time


[GoldenStar]
I'm gonna keep my Taengo
close to me...
Also, if I could manage to
meet you, it'd be great to
make friend with you
I mean, in real life...


[PurpleStar]
Don't...
Or your Taengo will get
jealous of me kkkkk


[GoldenStar]
LMAO! She doesn't have to.
She'll always be my number 1
Never anyone else...
OH DAMNNNN I FORGOT!


[PurpleStar]
What's going on?


[GoldenStar]
I should go now!
I forgot... Taeyeon's waiting
for me at the café


[PurpleStar]
You went to café a lot
with her...
You both are coffee
lovers, huh?


[GoldenStar]
Me? Not really...
Taeyeon likes it
But I really don't
It was stupid though


[PurpleStar]
What do you mean?


[GoldenStar]
She likes to drink the coffee
even since high school
She's a coffee enthusiast
JINJJA!
She knows everything about
coffee... Anything.
I told her I like it too
So she doesn't have to
worry about not having
somebody to go for coffee
together...
So anytime, I'll go with her.
OH SNAPPPP!
GOTTA GO NOW!
Running late! Just read her
message. Byeeee!

 

 

 

 

 

(Present)

 

 

The Seoul city wind that night really shook my spine. I tightened my jacket tightly, leaving no space so that cold air couldn't penetrate my body at all. About 3 minutes on foot, I entered a café on the side of the road and began to loosen my jacket, getting warm from the temperature in the room. After ordering, I sat quietly alone and stared at my cellphone screen: there was still no answer from Taeyeon.

Three months after the last meeting with Taeyeon, that one on a night festival, I was really busy preparing for the launch of my brand, which was supported by my girlfriend, both materially and mentally. I couldn't be more thankful to have a girlfriend who is good at business and can help me organize things, even though I know she's very busy. Last month, Sooyoung's business friend, Stella Kim, who owns a well-known convenient store in Japan, was interested in putting my works into her shop. Not only that, she offered me to buy shares in her brand, which later we will share the profit sharing based on the following share ownership. That, to be honest, really made me excited, but one thing that I didn't really like is that I probably have to commute from Seoul to Tokyo quite often, or even stay there for good.

I didn't really think about it until this morning, when Sooyoung called me from Osaka. Choi's company has been focusing a lot on the business that is being done in Japan for the next few years and Sooyoung felt that staying in Japan with her could be a solution for both of us, she's with her business and I could start my career with a focus there.

Taeyeon was the first person I imagined when I heard the news. I desperately needed her advice and even though we had fewer meetings, it saddened me to be completely away from her, my closest friend. That afternoon, I sent her a short message to meet me, but until that second, she didn't reply at all. Reaching around 10 PM, my phone beeped. I received a message, not from Taeyeon, but Hyoyeon.

 

 

Jessica! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
Please help me...
There's a guy at the bar who keeps
on following me and it's scary!
I lied to him, I told him I'm not
interested with a guy and my
girlfriend will pick me up soon...
Can you help me please?

 

 

I chuckled reading it, imagining how Hyoyeon, the savage Hyoyeon would lie to a guy like that. Actually, the most important question would be, why on earth she's stuck in the club alone? I replied to say yes and was thinking if actually it was a good idea to go to a bar to have some alcohol. It's been depressing months to pass and I needed to loosen up a bit, so I decided to "save" Hyoyeon to later enjoy some shots with her. I walked out from the café and reached for my car which was parked nearby, heading to that one particular bar in the middle of the city. It's been a while since the last time I went there, Sooyoung didn't really enjoy being in the bar and actually, she didn't have much time for that. That's why.

Aroung 15 minutes driving, I finally arrived at the designated place. I left my flat shoes and changed it with the 5 cm high heels I put on my car —just in case I need it, and walked in to the main gate of the bar. That night, the bar seemed more crowded than it used to. I questioned the staff, and they asked that there's an event booked by a group of an agency people celebrating their campaign. However, they still opened the bar for public, so they allowed me to come in. In no time, I found the blonde woman and approached her. From the distance, Hyoyeon stared at me with the sparkles in her eyes.

"BABY!" She shouted loudly. "Finally you come."
"Yeah. I'm sorry for being so late, babe." I kissed her right cheek, trying to convince the guy behind Hyoyeon, the one with a black plain shirt and some tattoo all over his body. The guy smirked at us and raised both of his hands, giving a sign that he'd leave soon. "Is there any problem?" I stared sharply at the guy who finally walked out from the place.
"GEEZ! Thanks for coming!" Hyoyeon screamed happily when she saw the guy already left the place.
"Yahhhh! What the hell?!" I glanced at Hyoyeon. "What are you thinking of? Going to a bar alone like this? You're insane, Hyoyeon-ah!"
"I'm sorry, ma'am... I was supposedly meeting my date, but he cancelled me, telling me his brother got an accident. What do I do?"
"Arra... Whatever you say. Actually, I'm glad to meet you. It's been a while."
"Yes, Jess. How are you? It's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter