LALALALA

One Love

 

Taeyeon's POV
 
So they're together now? GAH! Hugging in school? He should be doing that with me! Stupid Wooyoung! So yeah I transferred to class A. Wait for my revenge Hwang Miyoung.
 
END of POV
 
Tiffany's POV
 
SNSD and 2PM or 9PM went to their respective classrooms. I and Wooyoung Oppa made a quick stop to the bathroom because I kept on complaining that I wanna pee. I got inside the bathroom and went in the cubicle. I locked the door then some girls came in.
 
"Taengoo! You really have to get your step sister's hands off Wooyoung. I see big competition!" A girl spoke.
"Just wait Binnie! I'm getting there!" I heard Taengoo Unnie's voice.
 
I went out of the cubicle not minding them and went outside. When I got out of the restroom Oppa quickly looked at my state and checked me as if I have been hurt or something.
 
"Babe! You okay?"
"Of course Oppa! But I gotta pin you to my side from now on!" I stuck my tounge out and ran away which he followed right away.
 
Classes ended and I had FSC practice and Oppa and his crew had their own practices too. So Oppa dropped me at the club and went to his club. We did some new routines and finished since G.Na Unnie had to make new routines. I didn't bother to message Oppa so I went to the dance club alone. Along the way to the dance room I saw Siwon Oppa.
 
"Hi Tiffany"
"Hi Oppa" I bowed and smiled at him.
"Where you headed to?" He asked me and smiled
"Dance Club" "Oh. You're a member?" "Nope. Wooyoung Oppa"
"Oh. I gotta go. Bye" He walked away and I half-ran, half-walked to the studio.
 
I went inside not catching attention but yeah it was their break so it was okay. Wooyoung Oppa approached me and gave me a hug.
"Why didn't you text me? So I could pick you up?" Asked me and held on to my waist.
"You were practicing silly!"
"Yeah Silly! We were practicing stupid!" Taecyeon Oppa put his cap on Woo Oppa
"Aigoo! Oppa you're so cute!!" I pinched Wooyoung Oppa's cheeks.
"Okay let's get back to dancing" Taeyeon Unnie told Jay Oppa and I noticed her looking badly at me.
"Uhh sure" Jay Oppa answered.
 
They're practicing for the competition in Busan in 2 months. I believe they'll own it! All of a sudden Yuri fainted good thing Taec Oppa was behind her. 
 
We rushed her to the nurse's clinic I don't know what to do. Sunny Unnie!!! Yoona cried then Hyoyeon did too so I cried too and hugged them. Taeyeon Unnie looks like she doesn't mind at all.
"Yahh! Taeyeon Unnie! I don't care if you're older than me but if you don't give a $hit about Yuri Unnie you should just leave. You should learn to eat your pride and care more about our sister." Yoona shouted at Taeng Unnie and cried more. Taeyeon Unnie was surprised.
"What if I cared Yoong? What if I cry? Will that prevent Yul from fainting? Will that wake her up?"She pointed at Yoong
"All she was asking for was for you to care for Yuri. And she doesn't need to beg you to care for our sister" I answered
"Stop butting in on our conversation Tiffany. I'm older than you!"
"You don't have the right to point at Yoong!... Even if you're older!"
"Girls stop it! What happened over there is already done so shut up!!" Taec Oppa shouted at us
"Sorry Oppa. But she pointed at Yoong!" I answered him
"I wasn't gonna point on her if she wasn't disrespectful! That's what they get for not having me around"
"Are you saying that I'm being a bad influence to them unnie?"
"FYI Unnie! Tiffany Unnie has been the best example for us for the past few days and she doesn't even come close to the word disrespectful" Hyoyeon answered Unnie
"I said stop it will you? Taeyeon Noona I think its best for you to leave with your friends and we'll handle this"
"Fine Whatever! Let's go Unnie!" Unnie told the Yubin girl then they left.
 
"Hush now Yoong. Yuri's gonna be okay" We hugged and the nurse came out.
"Has Yuri been eating well? She fainted because she lacks sleep and I guess she doesn't eat well and maybe stress"
"We really need to take care of Yuri" Hyoyeon told us
"Can we take her home now?" Wooyoung Oppa asked
"Sure!" We got Yuri and sent her home.
"Yahh Yuri! If I find out you aren't eating nor sleeping we're coming over! Arasso?" I told her and left with Wooyoung Oppa
 
"Oppa would you like to eat dinner at our house first? That must've made you hungry?"
"Okay. I couldn't reject you twice in a week"
"Yaay!" I hugged him and turned the music up
 
We arrived at my house . Dad and Aunt Jini was there and saw Wooyoung.
"Oh Hi Wooyoung!" Aunt Jini waved at him
"Hi Auntie and Uncle" He bowed down while I went to hug them.
"Staright to the point Mi Young. So are you two like dating??" Dad asked me
"Uhh-Yes" I smiled at him and got nervous
"That's great! Wooyoung I entrust my daughter to you and if you hurt her beware"
"I wouldn't do anything to hurt her Uncle"
"That's good to know son" Aunt Jini smiled at him
"Dad. Wooyoung's having dinner here"
"We were just about to eat. Come" We headed to the dining hall and sat down mith Dad, Aunt Jini, Taeyeon Unnie and 2 of her friends.
 
"So Wooyoung how's your mom and dad?" Dad asked Oppa.
"They're doing great Uncle. Dad even wants to open new branches here in Korea"
"That's good. They're here right? Why don't we have dinner this Saturday? Sounds great right Jaggiya?"
"Neh. They're not yet leaving right?" Aunt Jini asked Oppa
"Of Course! They're staying for a month"
"Dad, Mom can we excuse ourselves? We're done and we're going up to my room"
"Okay. Have fun kids" Taeyeon Unnie and her friends left. Dad and Wooyoung talked about business while I and Aunt Jini talked about my stay here.
 
"Uncle its getting late. I think I better go now." Wooyoung told Dad
"Call me dad Wooyoung. Okay. I bet HiSun is looking for his baby boy now!"
"Okay Dad. GoodBye See you next time" He bowed at Dad and Aunt Jini. I walked him to his car and was smiling ear to ear
"Oppa! Take Care arasso? I Love You!"
"I will! I Love You More! I'll call you when I get home!" He hugged me and gave me a heart stopping kiss which made me feel giddy.
"Bye!" I waved and peaked at his window and he gave me another kiss.
"You know what I don't wanna go yet. How about we go for a stroll at the shore?"
"That'd be nice. I'll just SMS' Dad. He trusts you! So Yeah! Lets go!" He held my hand with his hand and the other was on the steering wheel.
 
We arrived at the boardwalk and bought ice cream and walked. After talking and cuddling he drove me home and didn't leave until I wave at him from the balcony!
 
I sat at my bed and someone knocked on the door.
 
"Who is it? Come in!"
"Its unnie"
"Oh. What do yo need?"
"Fany I'm sorry for being a B*tch but you need to break up with Wooyoung!"
"Why? Give me a reason! So you could have him?" I fumed up with what she said!
"So I could have him! Happy?"
"Well I ain't giving him away unnie"
"Fine. Don't tell me I didn't ask you nicely Steph! Bye!" She walked out of my room and I smelled evil. Oh whatever. What can she do? I got ready for bed and slept.
 
The next morning Darla Omma surprised me and asked me if I could skip school even for the morning half only and I said yes. Luckily dad said yes too! 
 
We went to Munjeong-dong Rodeo Street. We passed by Louis Vuitton and I saw the cutest bag in the whole world! UGHH I had to buy it!
 
"Omma! I'm going to LV!"
"Wait! I wanna get a bag too!" She ran to me and we entered the store
 
"Good Morning Ma'am welcome to LV's enjoy shopping!" The sales man walked to us and assisted us.
"Ugh how much is that bag near the door? Is it cute Omma?" I looked at Darla Omma
"Yeah I think you should get that! How much is it?" She smiled at me
"We use USD for currency ma'am and it's $1,500 USD"
"Okay we'll take it" Omma was about to hand her credit card but I stopped her.
"No. I'll pay for it Omma"
"Its okay Fany. It's gonna be my first gift to you!"
"Thanks but no thanks please omma?" I smiled at her because she took her credit card back.
"How about we take pair bags? And I'll pay for it"
"Uhh that works too!" I clung to her arm and walked around the store we spotted a cute handbag that comes in black and in white (Imagine Fany Unnie's handbag in Thailand)
"We should totally get this Fany-ah" I nodded and told the salesman to get us stocks. He came back with my bag and our pair bag.
"That's $6000 in all" The cashier told Omma
"Please seperate the bill for the pink bag" "neh"
We paid and went to buy more clothes and shoes Lunch time came and I had to go to school. Omma dropped me to school.
 
~at school
I saw Wooyoung Oppa and 2PM
"Babe! I came to your house this morning Nanny told you were skippin'!" Oppa ran to me and hugged me
"Wooyoung missed you a lot Fany-ah! HAHA He was like *Insert expression here* this when he got here this morning" Taec Oppa told me.
"Well I'm here now right? So what we gon' do today?"
"Classes got suspended Noona" Chansung told me
"Wah? Should've stayed at the mall! haha BTW where's the girls?"
"Sunny's with Sungmin. YoonyulHyun are in the locker room. Sooyoung's eating with Hyonnie" Junho ellaborated.
"Ahh. So where we headed to?"
"Pick them up. Cause Sooyoung's definitely gonna hog up!" Junsu answered
We passed by the locker rooms and the Caf then went to the parking lot.
 
"Taec Oppa where we goin' today?" Yoona asked Taec Oppa.
"I don't really know. Junho?"
"No Idea man! JunBro?"
"Let's go eat at a buffet!" Sooyoung, Wooyoung and Chansung's faces lit up
"NO!" The remaining 10 shouted
"But-But-b-b" Chansung and Wooyoung went back to their old state while Shikshin continued eating her ice cream
"So Jay Hyung. It's your plan now." Khun Oppa told Jay Oppa
"Why don't we all go home and rest!" Jay told us.
"Good Idea I want to rest!" Seohyun replied
"So! to the SNSD Dorm!!" Suuny screamed from the gate Silly Unnie!
Everybody laughed and rode their cars. Since Chansung can't drive yet he and Seohyunnie rode with Jay Oppa.
 
When we arrvied at the dorm we watched movies and played truth or dare. Everyone got tired and went home.
 
END of POV
 
Wooyoung drove Tiffany home and managed to steal a kiss before the latter went inside their house. Tuesday passed by and it was now Wednesday they had no classes due to the teacher's day out. Jaebeom had his alarm at 9am labeled 'AIRPORT'
 
Jay sent a message to 9PM
Leadja: Guys! Wake up lets meet at SNSD's at 10 arasso?
Sunkyu: Why so early Oppa? URGHHH!
AlliYoong: You ruined my dream Oppa! You better have a good explanation!
Leadja: Sorry guys but this is important! BTW bring you cars! ChanSeo and Sunny ride with me!
IMChan: Okay. But where are we really headin' to? UGHH Feed me arasso?
Leadja: Fine just go :P
 
The 5 girls ran to and from the dorm when the doorbell rang they looked at each other and one thought came into their minds.
'Its the boys! WAHHH' The footsteps started to be faster and louder.
 
"Girls! Its Fany! The boys aren't here yet!" She heard a few 'Phews' and 'Oh Thank Gods' inside. Seohyun opened the door and hugged her unnie the rest did the same. Tiffany sat at the lounge and watched the girls run to and from every corner in the dorm. THe doorbell rang again and they all stopped.
"Everyone ready?" Hyoyeon asked.
"Neh!!" All of them answered.
"Hyunnie please get the door"
"But Sooyoung Unnie's still eating!" The girls all looked at Sooyoung.
"Yahhhh Drop it!" Sunny told the taller girl and the taller girl threw what she was eating immediately and ran to the lounge.
Seohyun opened the door and the guys entered.
 
"So what's happening Jay Oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.
"Uhh guys! We're goin to the airport like right now!"
"Who we going to pick up? Waahhh I'm excited!" Yoona excitedly jumped up and down but Yuri pulled her down.
"Its a secret so we better get going or that person's going to kill us"
'So who am I gonna meet now?' Tiffany thought
 
Jay brought his van and everybody else rode their cars. They drove for a good 15 minutes and arrived at the airport. It's 11:30 when they arrived and everyone began searching for the person they're gonna pick up.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HELLO! Sorry for not updating school got me again! I'm graduating! Woohoo! More updates to come! comment!