Cousins and Break Ups

One Love

 

JAY's POV
 
Jessica and I talked and she told me her teacher finally let her go back here. I got excited and all but she told me not to tell anyone because she wanted it to be a surprise. I'm gonna pick her up at the airport on Wednesday 9AM. WEDNESDAY? 9AM? That's when my Noona's are coming back with their boyfriends! I gotta bring the guys when I pick them up! We all agreed to meet in front of the fountain and eat at an american retro diner just outside Lotte World. We got a table for seventeen and ordered.
 
"So that's 8 Bacon CheeseBurgers salted fries with bottomless sodas, 8 quarter pounders upsize everything, 1 whole chicken fries with iced tea and chicken wings for the chicken addicted boy, 18 strawberry ice creams. Is that all?" The waitress asked me.
"Onew are you sure with your chicken?" He nodded happily
"Yes. That's all" She rollerbladed away and handed our orders to the kitchen people.
 
"So is the trip to Fany's aunts place a go-go?" Taec asked
"Of Course Oppa! Well let's count how many people are coming!" Fany answered
"Girls Generation is 9, 2PM is 7, Shinee is 5, WonderGirls is 5, AfterSchool is 7" Yoona knows everyone
"So that's 16-21-26-33! 33!" Seohyun computed for us
"Are you really bringing AfterSchool Taec Oppa?" Sunny asked
"Yes. UEE called me a while ago and we're fine now"
"How stupid can you get hyung?"
"Whatever Chansung! UEE's different arasso" He smiled all ears
"Whatever Bro" Chansung answered
"Isn't your aunt gonna go crazy if she knew you're gonna bring 33 friends?"
"I don't really know so I'll ask her right now. Here she is calling!"
 
'Hi Darla Omma
She calls her Omma? Oh yeah she has no mom
'Uhh about 33?
'Really? Thanks! We're planning to go there the day after school ends is that okay Omma?
'5AM at the Seoul Yacht Club! Copy that Ma'am!
 
"So its a yes!" Fany Squealed and the girls did to!
"5AM at the Seoul Yacht Club. We're taking her big yacht! YAAY!" Her aunt's rich and cool!
 
The food arrived and everybody started eating. Onew was dancing while eating his chicken. What a weird kid. Wooyoung has been smiling more since the Ferris Wheel and is really paying much more attention to Fany. After eating we went back to Taec's and drove Yuri home since we're neighbors. Jessica called me when I got home telling me about her day.
 
END of POV
 
YURI'S POV
 
They're back together? How stupid can this guy get! WAHHHH! After washing up I watched Secret Garden then someone called me It's Fany Unnie.
 
'Hey Yul are you okay?
'Neh Unnie! Why wouldn't I be okay? I'm perfehectly fahaaaaaaaaaaayn
I broke down because Fany unnie was like crying on the other line and I got carried away.
'AWW Yuwree! Don't cry! You want me to go there? Taec Oppa's just that stupid
'Unnieeeeee! He's so stupid that bunny faced guy! WAHHHH! Oh weheyt! Someone's at the door unnie!
 
I ran down the stairs with my phone on my hand. I opened the door then my sisters were there! They all threw themselves to me for a hug while crying and we fell to the ground then they laughed. We went to my room and we're having a sleepover!
 
"Yuwreee! Taec Oppa is just stupid that's why he got back with that UEE girl! So don't worry okay" Fany Unnie told me while patting my back.
"Unnie! I'm alright! Seriously! I don't really care if he's that stupid! Not even noticing me? Not even knowing how I feel for him! I don't really cahehehehehere!" I cried on Sunny Unnie's shoulder.
"Yahh! Yuri! Did we teach you to break down that easily?" Hyoyeon Unnie stood up and kinda scolded me.
"Nohoh" I answered. "So don't cry Yuri! Try some of this Mac 'n Cheese Fany Unnie brought"
"Yah! Sooyoung! Stop talking about food! SHIKSHIN!" Sunny Unnie scolded Sooyoung
"WAAAAAAAH! Secret Garden! You already have a DVD of the past episodes unnie? WAHHHHHHHHH" Seohyun bursted.
"Let's watch it and buy cappucino's! So Yul can forget about ok for a while" Sunny Unnie suggested. These girls are the best!
 
We watched Secret Garden and eventually we fell asleep.
 
The Next Morning Tiffany Unnie got up first and made breakfast for us. She prepared pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausages, muffins, hot choco and fruits.
 
"Do you girls go to church here?" Tiffany Unnie asked
"Of Course! Mass starts at 10!" Sooyoung answered while grabbing more pancakes.
"Unnie! Did you make the batter of the pancakes and muffins by yourself? Coz these are some good stuff! You woke up very early neh?"
"I learned it from my nanny! You should taste her ddeokbokki!" Sooyoung's eyes lit up
"OMO!! We should like see your nanny after church!" I guess its Lunch at Tiffany's!~
"Sure!"
"So Fany Unnie when are you going to be move to our dorm?" Seohyun asked
"I'm welcomed to your dorm?" Tiffany Unnie is welling up
"Of Course! Our dorm has 9 rooms and 3 rooms are vacant! You're welcomed there!" Sunny Unnie answered
"I'll be asking dad about that" We ate then left for church. After the mass we went to Tiffany Unnie's house.
 
END of POV
 
Tiffany's POV
We got home and saw Taeyeon Unnie in the house with WonderGirls.
 
"Good Morning Unnie" I bowed to her and so did the others. She just looked at us and walked to the garden.
"That was awkward! Let's stay at the backyard" Sunny Unnie broke the silence. She saw my puzzled face. She instantly knew that I didn't know what she was saying.
"Your house? Your Backyard? Lake?" Sunny Unnie then playfully pushed everyone to the backyard. Wow this really is beautiful!
"Tiffany! Sica called!" Nanny told me.
"What she say?" "She asked about you and that Wooyoung kid. How come I didn't know Tiffany?" The girls giggled and I definitely turned beet red.
"Nanny! WAHH!" I covered my face and laughed with them.
"So what would you like for lunch girls? I bet Sooyoung would love my Soy Garlic Chicken and my special Bulgogi! Eh!"
"Yaaaay! Thanks Nanny Jin!" Sooyoung's smiled at Nanny
"Uhh Nanny can you please cook Deokbeokki, Kimchi, Bimbap and Desserts too?"
"I'll see what I can work on" We talked about some school stuff and more things we ended up playing in the water good thing they have some clothes with them here in our house.
 
Nanny Jin and the maids served the food in the garden and Sooyoung was very happy! Time flew by Junsu Oppa came and took Sooyoung home. Nichkhun Oppa came to pick up Yoona and Yuri. Sungmin Oppa called Sunny to meet him at Starbuck's so Khunnie Oppa took her there. Junho came with Chansung to pick Hyonnie and Hyunnie up. I decided to rest in my room coz I'm worn out. I showered and changed to my sleeping clothes then my phone beeped.
 
From: Wooyoungie Oppa <3
Hey Babe! Are you up? Sorry I didn't text or call you today. 
Was out with my cousin all day and I left my phone. <3
 
Oh that's why. I miss Youngie Oppa so much! What's with the babe? How would it sound with Oppa's voice? HEEHEE
 
To: Wooyoungie Oppa <3
What's with the babe Oppa? It's okay. I didn't really touch my phone all day
 
From: Wooyoungie Oppa <3
It's what I'm calling you! Oh really? C'mon babe! 8 messages 5 missed calls?
 
To: Wooyoungie Oppa <3
Well that was before church. After that I didn't touch my phone :P
 
From: Wooyoungie Oppa <3
Okayy :P So how was your day?
 
To: Wooyoungie Oppa <3
FUN, FUN and more FUN!
 
From: Wooyoungie Oppa <3
I'll call you on your telephone.
 
The phone in my room rang and of course its Oppa.
 
'Hey Babe!
'I've been dying to know how it sounds when you say Babe! haha
'Well I've been dying to hear your voice all day!
'Stop it Oppa! You're making me blush!
'So how was your day?
'Well we slept over at Yuri's last night
'Really? How come we weren't invited?
'Because Taec Oppa was stupid
'He really was but he loves UEE so let him be arasso?
'But doesn't he notice Yuri?
'Long Story babe
'Fine. Then we ate breakfast by me! Then headed to church then went to my house for lunch and talked a lot. How about yours Oppa?
'Babe I need to go Mom's calling me talk to you tomorrow
'Oh okay! See you tomorrow Oppa! I Love You!
'6AM okay? Bye I Love You!
 
Just then Campus gossip came (a/n campus gossip is only sent to girls). I walked to my bed while reading it but stopped mid way.
'Jang Wooyoung and Tiffany Hwang officialy dating! But wait there's more! Jang Wooyoung spotted at the mall a while ago with another girl they're even holding hands! Wooyoung-ssi have you really turned into a playboy? We thought it was just an image! What will happen with our new couple? Stay tuned!*Pictures added here* ~PPSgossipers'
 
I dropped my phone and myself after reading the message and yes I made a loud thud which made Naori Unnie (one of the maids) run to my room.
 
"Tiffany!" Naori Unnie came to my side and I hugged her.
"Please stop crying Tiffany. Hana Unnie!!" Naori Unnie tried to make me stand up but I won't
"Oh dear! What Happened to you Tiffany? Now come on stand up" They carried me to my bed. The my cellphone rang.
"Do you want us to get that for you?" I just nodded.
 
I hear Seohyun's voice scream Unnie.
'Miss Seohyun this is Hana, Miss Tiffany's maid. She isn't in the right condition to talk on the phone right now
What did Seohyun say?
'Neh!
 
"Unnie what did Hyunnie say?" I asked them with groggy words
"Just take a rest Fany-ah. We'll go get you water"
"Neh. Thanks Unnie" I cried again.
 
Stupid life! I should have known better than to let Wooyoung Oppa get to me! GAHD! So stupid Fany!
 
"Unnie! Are you okay?" Seohyun and the girls rushed to my room
"Do I look okay?" I looked at them and we laughed a little.
"I'm sure Wooyoung has a good explanation for this" Sunny Unnie reassured me
"YEAH" YoonYul sat on my sides.
"Anyway! You need to be okay! Arasso? When you see him tomorrow you need to act icy! Arasso?" Sunny Unnie told me doing examples which made me laugh.
"Unnie's! We need to go back to the dorm! ASAP! its 11PM! We need to get to sleep!" Seohyun told them and they left.
"Wait!" I shouted "Why?" They all answered
"Will someone text Wooyoung that he shouldn't pick me up tomorrow morning?"
"I'll do it!" Sooyoung told me
"Thanks! Take care girls!" They hugged me then rode the bus. I got back to my room and started to cry again. What if his cousin just lured him to do that? GAHHHH! No! I cried more and fell asleep.
 
I woke up with the feeling of having swollen eyes and I have no plan to look in the mirror. I got ready for school without fixing anything. When I went downstairs Nanny Jin fixed my uniform and asked me to act livelier. I came down again and ate.
 
"Darling! Wooyoung's here" Nanny informed me. And my eyes instantly grew big.
"Tell him I left already!"
"But he's waiting! Just go arasso?"
 
I called Sooyoung before leaving the table.
'Yah! Sooyoungie! I thought you told Wooyoung?
'I forgot to tell you he didn't approve. Mianhe Unnie!
'Yahhh! Okay thanks anyway! See you in school!
 
I walked to the front door and saw Wooyoung leaning on his car. He saw me and immediately ran to me.
"Babe what happened to you?"
"Long Story. Bring me to school" I told him and rode his car.
"Okay." We got to school and everybody was looking at him and of course me.
 
"They're still together? Oh My God? Stupid Much!" A girl whispered loud enough for me to hear. I stopped and faced her.
 
"DO YOU MIND?? WHAT'S STUPID HERE IS YOU WHISPERING LOUD ENOUGH FOR ME TO HEAR. STOP TALKING ABOUT OUR LIFE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" I bursted in front of her then cried and the hallway grew silent. At the other end of the hallway SNSD and 2PM ran to where I am.
 
"Sorry for her outburst! Now move along people!" Yuri told them
"Sorry Tiffany-ssi" The girl and her friends walked away.
The girls took me away from Wooyoung and the guys.
 
END of POV
 
Wooyoung's POV
Sooyoung called me last night telling me not to pick up Fany butI declined so here I am. The door opened and I saw Tiffany with swollen eyes. Why did she cry?? I ran to her but she gave me the cold shoulders so we went to school and when we were walking by the hallway she heard girls gossiping and made some scene at the hallway. 
 
"They're still together? Oh My God? Stupid Much!" A girl whispered loud enough for us to hear. Tiffany stopped walking and faced the girls.
 
"DO YOU MIND?? WHAT'S STUPID HERE IS YOU WHISPERING LOUD ENOUGH FOR ME TO HEAR. STOP TALKING ABOUT OUR LIFE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" She cried then SNSD came with the guys and took Fany away.
 
"Wrong move dude!" Chansung patted my back.
"Stupidity struck eh?" Sungmin added
"Jessica would kill you!" Jay Hyung told me and slapped my chest
"Just a day hyung? ONE DAY? OUCH MAN! OUCH!" Onew and Junho patted my back too
"Why hurt Tiffany Noona? I'm hurt too!" Taemin added.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them. They brought out Sunny's phone and showed me a gossip message
"This!" They answered. I read the message and saw the pictures
"OHMYGOD! This is a big misunderstanding! This is Da Som Noona! This is so wrong"
"Why?"
"She's my cousin!! So Tiffany thought I was cheating! KKKKK!" I ran to where they went and saw Tiffany crying. I approached them and asked the girls to leave us alone and they did Thanks to Hyunnie!
 
"Babe!"
"Don't you dare call me Babe! You cheater" And faced the other side and I rant o the other side.
"This isn't whjat you thought it was!" "Then what is it? Photoshopped? Old excuse buddy!" I smiled at her.
"What are you smiling about cheater?" 
"Well Miss Tiffany Hwang! First of all! I Love You and its true. Second I wouldn't dare to cheat on you! Third I Love You! Fourth You're cute when you're mad! And Lastly that was my cousin Da Som Noona" I wiped her tears with my thumb
"Waeyo??" "Its true Babe! She even wants to meet you! Now stop crying!" She cried more and hugged me.
"Yah! Why didn't you tell me your cousin was a girl? Sorry for losing trust Oppa!"
"Its okay Babe! Now, are we okay?" "Neh!" She kissed me and grabbed my hand to follow them in the classroom
 
Her phone beeped and she read it and smiled. She showed me her phone
'Campus Gossip! Wooyoung-ssi's "cheating" is a big NO-NO! It turns out that the girl was her cousin! False alarm people! ~PPSgossipers'
We got inside the classroom and the bell rang. She sat down and looked around the class. I was sitting on the desk when Tiffany pulled me in to lean and she whispered.
"Oppa! Where's Taeng Unnie?"
"I don't know. Maybe she's late?"
"Oh Okay" I chatted with Onew who was at the back also seating on top of his desk. When I looked at Tiffany she was talking to that Siwon guy. Good thing the teacher came! Their convo was stopped.
 
"GoodMorning class! Today Taeyeon is moving to class A" There were different reactions.
'YES! The scary girl finally left! Happier class people!' A boy screamed.
'WAH? Is that fo real? I wish I was the one who got moved!' A girl cries
 
Tiffany banged her head on her desk. I pulled her head up.
"Stop doing that Babe! You'll hurt yourself! Not your fault okay?" I squeezed her hand and made her lean on my shoulder.
 
"Mrs. Jin. Principal Park wants to see you." The worker informed Mrs. Jin
"You heard her class. DO anything you want but please don't go out of the classroom! Thanks. Bye!" She left the room and everyone was silent at first then after the 5-minute silence Gyuri Noona screamed.
 
"WHY SO SILENT PEOPLE?" Everybody started making noise after that.
 
My phone beeped.
 
From: DaSommie
Yo Youngie! I'm outside your school ryt now
 
To: DaSommie
It's not even recess pabo! Whatever. Go to my classroom now. rm.21 Pali!
 
From: DaSommie
Whatever punk. I'm walking now.
 
The door opened and it was noona. The girls looked at her and were shocked.
 
"Wasn't she the girl with Oppa in the pictures? WAH!" the girls gossiped again. I looked at Tiffany and called Noona.
"Yah! Pabo! Why so early? Didn't you check the time?"
"Are you gonna talk to me like that in front of your girlfriend?" She looked at me like she was taunting me.
"Jang Da Som! Nice to meet you Tiffany!" She hugged Tiffany and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the other end of the room. They talked and talked and talked and I am getting nervous with what Da's saying because they're looking at me while laughing. The bell rang and I took Tiffany back to my side.
 
"YAH! What did you say to Fany?" I asked Dasom
"It was nothing Oppa!" Fany told me and held my hand.
"Oh I'll introduce you to the girls and 2pm" We walked to the hang out and everybody was there already.
 
"Hey guys meet my cousin Da Som" I introduced her to them
"Well thats Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Junho, Junsu, Jay, Chansung, Nichkhun and Taecyeon" I pointed each one of them and sat down.
"Oh DongDong! I gotta go! Forgot to tell you I'm leaving today! Sorry kid! Bye! Nice meeting you guys!" She hugged Fany and whispered something which I totally heard!
 
'I like you for Wooyoung okay? Love him! He hasn't been like this to any girl! Take care of him okay? I trust you! Bye Cousin-in-Law!' Crazy Noona!
She hugged the others and hugged me last.
 
"Yah! Jang Da Som! Are you n' CRYING?" She sobbed then slapped my arm.
"Stop it Pabo! I'm leaving! Take Care of Fany-ah!" Then she left.
 
"You sad Oppa?" Fany asked me
"Neh. But I'll see her again" I hugged her and lookd at the others. UGH! Everyone has a couple! Too mushy! The bell rang so we went to class.
 
END of POV
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
OMG! Sorry for the late updates! I'll try my best to update this weekend! Our Thesis is killing me! GAHHH! Comment for suggestions! THANKS!