Club Meetings

One Love

 

TIFFANY's POV
 I fell asleep last night after crying loads. I woke up to Nanny Jin's voice
 
"Tiffany wake up! It's time for school and please dab your eyes with these" Nanny Jin handed me a packet of ice and I dabbed it on my eyes. She found out.
"Thanks Nanny. Can I not go to school today Nanny?" She approached me and patted my cheeks.
"Now you little girl no lazy bums are allowed here! You need to go to school dear. Do you have any problems?" She looked into my eyes
"I have no problems Nanny. I'm just tired" I lied to her
"Uh-HUH. Okay I'll believe that today. Now go and take your bath and eat your breakfast. Your driver will take you to school" I quickly followed her orders and got ready for school. After dressing up and putting very light make up I went down to eat breakfast. After breakfast I went to school and met my new driver Hyunan Oppa. I got to school and headed to our class room to avoid Unnie's friends for the mean time. I got to our classroom and saw a guy inside he looks like Siwon-ssi. I entered the room making no noise at all and sat down but my phone rang and the guy looked up. Its Siwon-ssi! Oh my phone!
 
'Yeoboseyo
'Fany-ah its Sunny Unnie! Where are you? You're going to be late!
'I'm inside the room already Unnie. I though I was gonna be late so I headed here.
I lied to Sunkyu Unnie. UGH
'Oh okay wait for me arasso?
'Neh
 
"Ehem" Siwon-ssi caught my attention
"Oh! Hi Siwon-ssi" I bowed
"Hi Tiffany you don't need to bow! And please drop the formality. I guess I'm older right? So call me Oppa"
"Okay Siwon Oppa! You study here?"
"Neh. Just for 3 months. I need to go back to Japan after that. I'm a foreign exchange student"
"Oh So you don't have anyone with you here? You speak good korean!"
"I'm with my friends all of us are exchange students. We're Koreans who moved to Japan"
"Oh" Then the door opened and Sunkyu Unnie entered first.
 
"Fany Fany Tiffany!" Sunkyu Unnie hugged me.
"Hi Unnie. Sorry for leaving you guys yesterday" I hugged back
"Where did you go when you left?" We walked over to her seat leaving Siwon Oppa behind.
"Wait. Do you know the new kid?" She asked me before I got to answer
"Neh. He helped me yesterday. It rained right? Well I was at the cemetery. He sent me home"
"Oh. What a nice guy! We got worried about you. Why did you leave though?"
"Nothing. I just-uhh"
"Fany you can't hide things from your Sunkyu Unnie. What was it?"
"Can I tell you later? I don't want to cry here"
"Arasso. Just tell Unnie when you're ready. Arasso?"
 
The teacher arrived and introduced Siwon Oppa
"Class this is Choi Siwon. He's an exchange student from Japan. There are actually 13 new exchange students so be kind to them arasso?"
 
The teacher was discussing another boring lesson. I looked to the seat next to me and Woo Oppa's not here! OMO? I didn't know! I was going to ask Sunny Unnie and ask where Oppa was but right then Oppa entered the room panting.
 
"Mr. Jang! Why are you late?"
"My parents flew back here and I had to eat with them"
"Okay. Sit down" "Neh" He looked at Siwon Oppa first before sitting next to me. Siwon Oppa was seating after me.
 
"Morning Oppa!"
"Good Morning Fany! Who's the new kid?"
"Exchange student"
"Oh" "So how was breakfast?"
"Fine. But mom was treating me like a baby" I laughed and smiled at him.
"YAH! Hwang and Jang! Do you mind? I'm teaching here!"
"Sorry Miss Joo!"
 
We were having our lunch at the hang out without Taeng Unnie again.
"Sunny Unnie can you come with me?" She understood why
"Oh Sure!" We walked to the field and sat there.
"So are you ready to tell Unnie?"
"Neh"
 
"Well lets start off with Taeyeon Unnie"
"TaengUnnie? Why? Is this about the Volleyball game? You don't have to worry about that Tiff!"
"Not that. Well Unnie's been cold to me and she hasn't been going with you guys. So I think she doesn't like me with you guys. And when I went home yesterday she was also there and I wanted to talk to her but she wouldn't even let me in her room. When she left I went inside her room and saw Girls Generations Pictures and Things in a box labeled 'ATTIC' So I called Jessie Unnie and told her that and she told me it was about Woo Oppa. She said Taeng Unnie must've been jealous thats why! So I guess avoiding you guys for the mean time would fix it"
"Fany! You don't have to avoid us! Its not your fault your Unnie's jealous. She'd be fine in time. Arasso?"
"But what if she doesn't come back? I mean I wouldn't want to break your friendship! I'm here for 4 days and I'm already breaking you guys apart"
"If she's really our friend she wouldn't avoid all of us because of you okay? She has been treating us quite off since way back then. So don't worry arasso? She'll be better. Let time heal her okay?"
"But. I don't want to break your friendship!"
"Unnie's never been that nice okay? Its her attitude so don't mind it okay?" I cried
"Yah Tiffany don't cry! I'd call Jessica!"
"She will come here in a month to talk to Taengoo Unnie! So she said I'd have to avoid you guys until she comes"
"I told you Fany you don't need to avoid us. Arasso?"
"If Taengoo Unnie doesn't want to be with us anymore its her choice okay?"
"Now stop crying Fany! We'd never leave you okay?"
"Thanks Unnie! You guys are the best"
 
We went back to the hang out.
"Fany don't worry we're here for you!" Hyoyeon told me
"You guys know?"
"They called my phone and I didn't see I answered it Fany! Sorry!" Sunny Unnie made a cute expression. Can't believe she's an Unnie! HAHA
"Its okay. But Taeng Unnie's not withyou guys anymore and its my fault"
"She's always like that Fany Unnie don't worry!" YoonYul comforted me.
 
We went back to class and got dismissed early because of the club meetings. I still don't have a club though!
"So what club are you entering Tiffy?" Wooyoung Oppa asked me
"I still don't know. Ughhh What club are you in?"
"I'm at the dance club"
"I'm not a great dancer so its a BIG NO!"
"You can try to you know!"
"I can only do ballet and nothing more!"
"That's okay! You can join our club!"
"It's still a big NO! Do you have like a Figure Skaters club here?"
"Yeah. You could join that but they have auditions. Are you sure you don't want the dance club"
"I'm sure Oppa! HAHA Now can you lead me to their club?"
"Okay! But are you really sure?" He asked me with puppy eyes
"I'm sure Oppa!"
"Oh Okay I give up! I'd come back for you after club meetings okay? Text me when you're done!"
"Arasso" "We're here" We didn't realize we were holding hand all the while. I looked at him and saw him reddened and I guess I was too!
"UHH- I'm going now! Call me" He said almost running away. How cute!
 
I entered the rinks door and saw someone do a triple turn jump. COOL! Someone tapped my back
"Annyeong! I'm G.Na its what they call me here! And I'm the president of the FSC! Figure Skater's Club. Would you like to audition?"
"Neh. But I don't have my skates with me"
"Too bad! But you can stay here for the mean time and audition anytime!"
"Thanks G.Na-ssi"
"Girls huddle up! This is?" She looked at me. Oh My Name!
"Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany"
"She's new and she'll audition at?" Ugh? What is it now?
"When will you audition" The cute girl with pigtails mouthed to me
"Oh! I guess tomorrow?"
"What time?"
"Morning? Before classes!"
"Okay! We'll be here at 7:30 don't be late"
"Neh. Thank you!"
"Now get back to skating"
I got bored after an hour so I told G.Na-ssi I'm leaving. So I called Wooyoung Oppa since I don't know how to get back to the parking area since this rinks another building.
 
'Oppa I'm done!
'You passed?
'Not yet! I'm going to audition tomorrow since I don't have my skates
'Our meeting's not over yet. Would you like to hang here first? I still have practice
'Why? Are you gonna send me home?
'Of Course! I'm going to do that everyday. So you need to come with me to practice everyday!
'Wah? DId I agree?
'Nope. But you don't need to! HAHA I'm obliging you to
'So unfair Oppa! But okay I'll accompany you everyday!
'Okay I'm heading there. Wait for me
'Neh
 
I waited for a minute or two and saw Oppa walking so I started walking too
"Let's go! You can watch my awesome moves! MUHAHA"
"Whatever Oppa!" I stuck my tounge out to him
We arrived at their dancing studio. And my eyes instantly went Taeyeon Unnie who was looking at me and Wooyoung Oppa who was talking to another guy. I tried to smile at her but she looked away.
 
"Unnie!!!" Familiar Voices called me. Wah Its YoonYul and Hyoyeon!
"Hey!" "Unnie are you entering our club?"
"If I don't pass the FSC auditions. I can't dance so its still a NO!" They laughed with me.
"Everyone knows how to dance Unnie!"Yoona told me "I'm the only exception Yoona!" They pulled me to the other side and persuaded me to dance.
So I did dance and I'm so embarassed right now! We were laughing and they were teaching me a few moves but then someone changed the music to a ballet tune and it was Wooyoung Oppa. 'DANCE!' He told me. I shook my head. 'PLEASE?' Okay it won't hurt right? I danced a little part only since I wasn't wearing any ballet flats. Yoona was very happy with what I did and asked me to teach her.
 
"I'd teach you some other time. Okay?"
"Neh. But Unnie teach me okay?"
"Arasso!" Everybody went home except for Jay Oppa's Crew since he's the president. They practiced and I watched them dance. They're cool!
"Wooyoung's better today? NEH?" The guy wearing pink teased Oppa
"He has always been good. So stop it Seungri" Taeyeon Unnie told the Seungri guy
"Noona's always cranky right guys?" Seungri whispered to the guy next to him and laughed. They danced again and finished around 7.
 
"Jay Hyung! I'm sending Fany home. We'll go ahead" He manhugged the other 2PM Oppa's and I hugged YoonYul and Hyoyeon. Taeng Unnie just looked away and rode the 2PM van. Yuri mouthed to me 'Its Okay Unnie' and waved.
 
Wooyoung Oppa sent me home.
"Would you like to have dinner first Oppa?"
"No thanks Fany. My parents are home so I have to eat there. Some other time okay?"
"Okay! Take Care Oppa!" I hugged him and entered the house and saw someone who looks like Mommy according to the pictures nanny showed me.
 
"Hello?" She was staring at me. She spoke to me in english
"Oh MiYoung! You have grown so much! Do yo remember me? Of Course you won't! Your father wouldn't tell me where you were Honey!"
"Uhhh Who are you?" "I'm Auntie Darla! I'm your Mom's sister!" "Really?" She hugged me again.
"My Oh My! You've grown beautifully Miyoung! Nanny Jin! Where's Mi Sun? I need to talk to him ASAP!" "Auntie Darla Why are you here?" 
"You'll have your semestral break in a month right? Would you like to go to my Island? You could bring friends"
"Really? If daddy would allow me! Friends? I don't know. But I'll definitely bring my Jessie Unnie!"
"Darla Dear! Mi Sun will be here in 10 Minutes" "Your dad never changed! He still works a lot"
"Auntie Darla can you tell me more about Mom?" "Let's talk about that in my island arasso?" "Neh"
 
Dad arrived and saw Auntie Darla
"Darla! Why in the world are you here?" Dad doesn't look too happy.
"Can't I visit my niece? Stop hiding her from me Mi Sun! I'm not taking her away from you!"
"I was definitely not hiding MiYoung from you!"
"Yes you were Mi Sun! Don't try to hide the fact that you don't want me to see her"
"Daddy why are shouting at Auntie Darla? She just wanted to see how I was"
"Sorry Darla. I was just caught off guard. Now what's your agenda?"
"I just wanted to take Miyoung and her friends to my island during their semestral break. Now if you don't trust me with your daughter you can have your little bodyguards come with us"
"Miyoung do you want to go with Darla?" I nodded in excitement
"Okay. Bodyguard time! 25!"
"ANIYO! That's too much Mi Sun! 10!" Auntie Darla protested
"15!" "10!" "14!" "11!" "13!" "12!" "Arasso! 12 it is! Now Tiffany say bye to your Auntie Darla"
"Why Dad? I want to talk to her more!" "There's always a next time TIffany" "Arasso! Bye Auntie Darla. I'll call you!" I hugged her and she kissed my forehead like a mother does in the movies. She left and I went upstairs and sent a chat message through my phone to 9PM
 
To: 9PM
From: Tiffany
~Hello! Would you guys like to come to my Auntie's Island for a week on our semestral break? --Tiffany
 
To: 9PM
From: 2PM
~2pm's replies!
~Junho Sure! I'd love to!
~Junsu Arasso! Where's your Aunts Island?
~Jay Jessies coming?
~Chansung As long as there's food!
~Taecyeon Can I bring UEE and her friends?
~Nichkhun Yoona's there right?
~Wooyoung Okay! I'll come!
 
To: 9PM
From: SNSD
~SNSD's Replies
~Taeyeon IDK. I'll have to bring WonderGirls with me
~Sunny Can I bring Sungminnie?
~Sooyoung Chansung spoke for me!
~Seohyun Okay! We need to shop!
~Yoona Of Course Khunnie! I'll be there!
~Yuri Okay! Taec Oppa After school? You know we hate them!
~Hyoyeon Sure why not!
 
To: 9PM
From: Tiffany
~Jay Oppa! Yes She's here by then
~Taeyeon Unnie You can bring them
~Taec Oppa Are you sure? SNSD might start WW3?
~Chansung and Sooyoungie! Of Course there's food!
 
To: 9PM
From: Taecyeon
~Please Yuri? and SNSD?
 
To: 9PM
From: SNSD
~Arasso! Just don't let us get into each others nerves
 
To: 9PM
From: Tiffany
So its a yes? Yaay! Let's go on the day after the Party before SemBreak! See you guys tomorrow!
 
Me, Dad, Aunt Jini and Taeyeon Unnie had dinner. Yes Taeyeon Unnie's staying home again since she said she doesn't wanna be with SNSD anymore. Taeng Unnie and I were silent the whole time. After eating Aunt Jini and Dad talked to us
 
"So Tiffany how are you and my daughter getting along?" I'm gonna lie. But Taeng Unnie cut me off.
"Everythings being good. Oh Stephanie we have homework lets do it now"
"Goodnight Daddy and Goodnight Aunt Jini" I hugged dad and aunt Jini then went upstairs but I heard Aunt Jini talking to dad.
 
'When will Tiffany learn to call me mom?'
'She's not yet ready and she's not gonna be ready for a long long time'
'Why?' 'Loureen's sister popped up after 15 years!'
'You weren't supposed to keep her away from her Aunt! Yet you left her!'
'I left her with Nanny Jin to stand as her mom!' 'That isn't enough Mi Sun!'
'What do you want me to do Jini?' 'Let her be with her aunt!'
Aunt Jini isn't so bad after all!
'Okay fine! But--' 'No buts Mi Sun!' 'Arasso. Let's hit the sack neh?'
 
I went to my room and slept happily.