Lotte World! Noljja!

One Love

 

Wooyoung's POV
 
Friday passed by smoothly. Tiffany got accepted in FSC! She's a great skater! It's now a sunny Saturday! My alarm rang at 7AM and I quickly got up and took a bath. I ate breakfast and wore casual clothes first it was now 9AM so I sent a message to Fany
 
To: FanyJewel<3
GoodMorning Mushroom! I'll pick you up at 11AM arasso? Get ready and look pretty arasso? 
 
She replied instantly
 
From: FanyJewel<3
GoodMorning to u too Oppa! I'm getting ready and I'm always pretty Pabo! :P
 
I already chose what to wear last Thursday. So I got my black jeans out a white vneck shirt, a black blazer thingy ,my brand new LV's and a black hat though I'm not gonna wear it. I finished at around 1030AM and went downstairs. I was going to bring Uncle's Brand New Model Car! Its a convertible designed for me. I'm gonna test it today! Yaay! I bought flowers on the way to Tiffany's I hope this day turns out well.
 
END of POV
 
Tiffany's POV
 
I just got out from the bathroom and Just finished exchanging messages with Wooyoung Oppa. I went down for breakfast and dressed up I'm torn between my rompers and my shorts! ButI guess I'll go with my Black High-Waisted Shorts, White Sleeveless, Black Cardigan and Heels.
 
"Tiffany! Wooyoung's here!" Nanny Jin told me
"Okay I'll be downstairs!" I went out the door and saw Nanny Jin
"You're so beautiful just like your Mommy! Where's your necklace? Wear it!" She put my necklace on me and fixed my hair and lead me downstairs.
"Good Morning Oppa! Let's go!" He was staring at me and I snapped in front of his face.
"I told you I'm beautiful!" He smirked and opened the door for me.
 
END of POV
 
Wooyoung's POV
 
I was waiting for Tiffany to go down but Taeng Noon went down first all prepped up too.
"Morning Noona! Where are you going?" I stared at her make up which was totally heavy. Tiffany never wears heavy make up yet she's beautiful!
"Lotte World with WonderGirls"
"Oh. Take Care!" She went out and drove off. I looked into the pictures in the living room.
 
"Good Morning Oppa! Let's go!" Oh My God! She's so Beautiful! Her everything is beautiful! Those legs! WOW! She really is a stunner! Then she snapped her fingers right infront of me
"I told you I'm beautiful!" I smirked at her I wanted to tell her she was right but my tounge got tied. So I opened the door for her and she saw my car.
 
"OMO! Its so FREAKIN' AWESOME! The maker of this awesome creation must've been a genius!"
"Its my Uncle's model for me! Cool right"
"VERY! Come on I wanna see how tight it is!" She excitedly entered the car and put her seatbelt on and I entered the car. She asked a lot of stuffs about the car so I gave her the manual. This girl knows a lot about cars which makes her much more interesting. We arrived at Taec Hyung's house we were gonna meet up there to go all together in Hyung's coaster. When we arrived everyone was there already. Coupled.
 
Seohyun~Chansung
Yoona~NichKhun
Yuri~Minho
Sunny~Sungmin
Taecyeon~UEE
Jay was alone so he went with Onew
Hyoyeon~Junho
Sooyoung~Junsu
Me~Tiffany
 
We rode the coaster and headed to Lotte World like little kids. Everyone was excited! We arrived at Lotte World and went on rides. We rode the Merry-Go-Round first since Tiffany insisted that if we ride that first it'd bring good luck! On the next rides everyone went on different ways. We rode the Hot Air Balloon's and Tiffany got scared because we were to high so she held on to my arm and I was enjoying it. Next was the roller coaster she was still scared so I was practically enjoying the day.
 
END of POV
 
Seohyun's POV
 
We went on the Roller coaster after the MGR. Chansung Oppa was screaming like a little girl and asking for more food. We rode on a lot of rides and had fun but Oppa wanted to eat after every ride. After the Scare House we sat down and ate Cotton Candy.
 
"Seohyunnie! Wait for me here okay? I really need to pee!" He dashed off and I ate my cotton candy after a while a cute little boy approached me handing me a red balloon.
"Hyung wanted me to give this to you!" "Thank you!" He ran off then 2 little girls gave me an orange and yellow balloon I thanked them and they ran.
Then the 3 girls came back to give me a green, blue and indigo balloon. I thanked them again and lastly Chansung Oppa came to me and gave me a violet balloon that had a note on the thread.
 
'Hyunnie! Did you like the balloons? You love rainbows right? So I gave you all the colors! Uhh-- Would you be my Girlfriend?' I don't know what to say OMYGOSH! This is totally unexpected! I was going to cry when Oppa gave me a hanky
 
"So?"
"Oppaaaaah! Kamsahamnida! Thank You! Uhh OHMYGOSH! I don't know how to answer you! OMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMO"
"Its okay if you say no Hyunnie! I'm gonna be okay!"
"Wahh Oppa! Who told you I'd say no? Why are you making my decisions!"
"Its a YES? WAAA HYUNNIE!!! Saranghae!" Oppa hugged me and lifted me then twirled me around as if I were a lifesized teddy bear
"Now Oppa! You need to talk to the Unnies arasso?"
"Sure! NoProblem!"
"That includes Jessie Unnie and Taeng Unnie"
"Taeng Noona I could. Jessie Noona? I need Fany Noona's Help!"
"Okay now let's ride that next" I pointed to the bungee jumping
 
END of POV
 
Sooyoung's POV
 
Junsu had been a doll all day. Carrying a bag of food to make me happy? How sweet right? He's been giving me hints that he likes me since 6th grade and I liked him way back too! When will he really tell me?
 
"Sooyoung?" He called me and handed me a cake with M&M's on top that read ILOVEYOU Waaaaaaa!
"Oppa! OMOOOOO!" I hugged him and he hugged me back
"This means we're together right?" I nodded and he gave me Mrs. Fields cookies! Yuum!
"Oppa! What do you think the unnies would say?" He paused for a while and I threw a cookie at him
"Are you having second thoughts JUNSU?" I glared at him which made me feel happy since he was scared of me
"Uhh NO Sooyoungie! I was just thinking of how I'd tell this to Taeng Noona!"
"Scared? I'd help you! But since Taeng Unnie's not with us at the moment you could talk to Jessie Unnie or Sunkyu Unnie!"
"SCARED? NOT! Taengoo Noona's not with you guys?"
"Neh. She some what hates Fany Unnie" "Why? Fany Noona's fun to be with!"
"They say it might be because of Woo Oppa" He just laughed and pulled me into a hug in front of the fountain! Like in the movies!
 
END of POV
 
Taecyeon's POV
 
UEE had been very moody all day complaining about her skin and doesn't want to ride the rides. We saw Yuri and Minho pass by to run to the laser tag. How fun right? I saw the excitement on Yuri's face she looked at my direction and I tried to smile at her but she only glared at me. I turned around and looked for UEE. I looked at Yuri and tried to ask her if she saw UEE she typed on her phone and my phone vibrated.
 
From: DeerYuri
Saw her walk off with Kahi a while ago. ^^
 
To: DeerYuri
Really? Aisht that girl! Okay I'll look for her. See you later!
 
I walked off and saw Yuri with AfterSchool and some guys I called UEE and saw her flirting with that HyunJung Guy! I punched him straight on the face and walked off.
 
"Oppa! Its not what you thought it was" Uee followed me and grabbed my arm
"I saw what I saw UEE don't try to reason out" I brushed her hands away and walked away.
 
I called Yuri and she answered right away.
 
'Yeoboseyo?
'Yul its Taec Oppa. Can I ruin your date for a while? I kinda need your help
'Its gonna be quite rude if I left Minho here
'Can't you like look for another person to accompany him?
'Fine I'll ask him
 
"Oppa can I leave you for a while?"
"Who'll accompany me?"
"Uhh there's Onew! Go with him! BYE!"
 
'Okay pick me up near the Haptic sign!
'Sure
 
I went to the Haptic sign she was telling me and saw her there. UEE was following me though trying to force herself to cry.
 
"So Oppa why did you ruin my date? And by the way UEE's following you! What happened?"
"Flirt.UEE.HyunJung.Over.BreakUp" I told her summarizing everything. Her face lit up and was smiling happily now
"Really? What a ! You want me to give her a piece of mind?"
"No thanks Yul Let her be" Yul comforted me and patted my back I hugged her coz I felt like I needed to. UEE came over and slapped Yul
"Hey You don't have the right to slap Yul! You cheating lying "
"So this is why you wanna leave me so bad? This piece of junk? Yuck Oppa!"
"FYI I'm not a piece of Junk you brainless, selfcentered, egoistic, whorrifying !" 
 
They started a glaring battle but UEE slapped Yul again which caused Yul to fight back then the afterschool came and helped UEE I was trying to stop them but these girls are unstoppable. Luckily Sunny passed by and called the others. I thought she was going to stop them but she only pulled Jooyeon's hair to stop her from hurting Yul. I tried to come in between again but got pushed away. Now all the girls were there trying to get on each other's hairs. While us boys just stared because we only got scratches when we tried to stop them. But Kahi Noona saw Tiffany and pulled her by the hair and started to slap her but Tiffany fought back and kicked her in the behind which led Kahi to fall down and Tiffany started to pull her hair. Wooyoung pulled Fany away which he successfully did and settled her in a chair.
 
"Taec pull the girls one by one! Pabo!"
 
I started to help the boys pull the girls away we seperated them and asked the guards to lead afterschool away. What a nightmare!
 
END of POV
 
Wooyoung's POV
 
I pulled Fany away from Kahi Noona and shouted at Taec Hyung to pull the girls away.
 
"Yah Tiffany! Who told you to help there? You got scratches Jessica Noona will kill me if she saw these scratches! You crazy girl. You should've let me handle it Fan! Now you're hurt!" I reprimanded her but at the same time worried about her.
"But Kahi Unnie pulled me first! If I didn't fight back I'd surely be majorly hurt right now Oppa!" I fixed her hair and her clothes and sat down next to her.
"Next time never do that again okay? You're making me worry Stephanie!" I patted her head and walked away to buy water. When I went back she was still sitting there like a kid waiting for her Ice Cream. Cute! I handed her water to her and saw Girls Generation coming over they're a mess. They sat down next to Tiffany and Yuri was quite happy? Shouldn't she be sad or like fuming with anger?
 
"Yah! Are we just gonna sit here? I want to ride more rides! Aigoo!" Sunny Noona stood up
"Yah Bunny! Sit down! Aren't you gonna rest? Silly girl!" Sungmin Hyung called Sunny Noona BUNNY?
"Are you together Unnie?" Seohyun asked Noona.
"Neh! Since yesterday! I told him if Fany passes her auditions we'll be a couple! So thanks Fany!"
"Aww! How Cute Unnie!" YoonYul and Tiffany hugged Noona
 
"Guys! It's getting late! The fireworks will start in 15 minutes! Let's ride the ferris wheel!" NichKhun Hyung suggested and everybody agreed so the seating was the same except for Yuri and Taec. They rode together. And Minho was still with Onew.
 
Tiffany wanted to ride the pink one so we let them in first. Fany got in first and I went in then the worker closed the door.
"You two look good together! Enjoy your ride!"
The ride started and the fireworks began. I'm gonna confess to her right here right now.
"Tiffany" "Neh?" She answered not bothering to look at me because of the fireworks
"I know its been only 5 days since I met you but I liked you since day 1. A lot of guys in school like you especially the new kid. So I'll take the risk and ask you this. Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked at me and widened her eyes and showed her eye smile to me then cried.
"OMO! Is this for real? OMYGOSH! This is the luckiest day ever!" She said in English.
"So will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her in English
"YES!" She hugged me and I flashed a victorious smile.
"I Love You Tiffany Hwang! And I can't promise that I wouldn't make you cry. But I can promise that I'll be the best boyfriend as much as possible"
"I Love You too Oppa" The fireworks formed a heart and the ride paused and lucky us we're on top. I brushed off the hair from Tiffany's face and kissed her. The ride ended and we walked out holding hands.
 
"Hyung! Did you finally have the guts to ask Noona?" Chansung asked me and I smiled victoriously at him.
"Yah! Nichkhun Hyung! Wooyoung Hyung finally had the guts to ask a girl to be her girlfriend!" I smacked Chan's head and Seohyun immediately slapped my hand away from Chan's head.
"Yah! Oppa! Stop hurting my Keroro!" Nichkhun laughed at the scene then Jay hyung recieved a call and unexpectedly everybody eavesdropped and he saw it so he put it on loud speaker
 
'Hi Oppa! It's Sica
'Hey Jess! How's the other side?
'Hi Jessie Unnie!
'Was that Tiffany? Are you on Loudspeaker?
'Who's there? Are the girls complete? Hi Seohyun? Hyoyeon? Sooyoung? Yoona? Yuri? Sunny?
'Hi Unnie!
The girls called out
'Noona! Noona! Tiffany Noona has a boyfriend!
Chansung told Noona and I tried to punch his shoulder but Seohyun stood infront of him.
'Is it Wooyoung? Omo!!! That's so cool!
"Yaaahh! Can I turn the Loudspeaker off now? I want to talk to Jess!" Jay Hyung shouted at us since everyon was bickering
"You're talking to her already Oppa!" Seohyun answered Hyung
"ALONE!" Everybody started walking different ways and a few minutes later had dinner at the retro diner just outside the theme park.
 
END of POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone! I was supposed to post this a couple of days ago but sadly i got sick with that gastroenteritis thingy (but WHO CARES? Aigoo) Well please enjoy reading!