First Day!

One Love

 

Seohyun's POV
 
At SNSD's Dorm
 
I woke up at 4 to see no one else at the lounge.
'Shouldn't they be awake now? We have school! DUH!'
 
"YAAHHHHH" I screamed my heart out and suddenly 5 unnies came out.
"Aegi-ya! What's wrong?" Taengoo Unnie came to me and asked
"We have school you know!" Suddenly everyone ran back to their rooms to take their bath.
"Aigoo! Shikshin Unnie's still asleep" I ran to the 1st door near the kitchen and entered it.
 
'YUUM! Cakes! Ice Cream! All mine! MUAHAHAH' Shikshin Unnie's dream is still about food? WTH? Unnie is so unusual!
"Yahh Sooyoung Unnie! The food on the counter is getting cold we need someone to eat it!" I whispered at her ear
"Okay. Just let it stay there so I can eat it later"
"YAHHHHH Shinee oppa's are here and they're getting it!" She jolted to the kitchen and I fell out of the bed because of Unnie
"Seohyun-ahhh!" I ran to my room and took a bath.
"I'm taking a bath Unnie! Take yours too! SARANGHAE"
 
When I finished dressing up our nanny had already prepared breakfast. But everyone except Sooyoung Unnie was still in their rooms. Sooyoung Unnie was eating already. I went to our dining area it was really big and it can accomodate 30 persons since we always like to have other people around. Oh I have different socks! I went back to my room and as I was passing by our door the doorbell rang so I opened it.
 
"Nanny I got it" I opened the door to be surprised by 2PM Oppa's with breakfast with them.
"Unnies! 2PM Oppa's are here!" I heard the footsteps upstairs stop for a while then they all came running down.
"Good Morning! Mind if we eat here? We brought food!" Taec Oppa told us.
"Sure! As long as you have food!" Sooyoung Unnie passed by holding a plate of Bacon,Eggs and Bread.
"Yah Soo! Where are you taking that?" Taeng Unnie asked Sooyoung Unnie.
"To my tummy ofcourse!"
"Go eat at the table!" Sooyoung Unnie obeyed TaengJumma and ran back to the dining room.
"Oh! Come in Oppas!"
"Neh" 
"1-2-3-4-5-6? 6? Wooyoung's missing?"Hyoyeon Unnie asked Junho Oppa.
"He slept at their house and is going to pick Tiffany-ssi up today"
"Does Wooyoung like my sister?" Taeng Unnie asked Jay Oppa looking a little bit sad
"I think so! Woo has never been this good to a girl y'know! Though he was close with girls he never does this"
"I Know Right!" Junsu answered
"Maybe he must really like Fany Fany Tiffany Unnie!" I told them
We ate and talked we didn't realize it was already quarter to 7. We usually leave at 6:30 but now I'm running late! Even though our school bell rings at 7:50
"Waaaah! Let's go" 2PM rode their van and we rode our bus. Yes we go to school in a bus! It has 9 lockers in it, a closet at the back, bathroom, tv and sofa's for chairs.
 
We arrived school at 7AM and decided to hang at our usual spot and we saw Wooyoung Oppa's car go by our spot since our spot is near the parking lot. He parked next to Jay Oppa's car. He came down his car and ran to the other side to open the door and it was? Tiffany Unnie! She then stopped at the drivers seat door and is she crying? OMO! What's up with her?
 
"Taeng Taeng Unnie! That's Fany Unnie right? Why is she crying?" I asked Taeyeon Unnie.
"I don't know? Maybe she's nervous? Dad told me she tends to cry a lot! She's a cry baby but she's strong" Taeyeon Unnie told us efortlessly what's up with her? When I looked at the two's direction Woo Oppa was hugging Fany Unnie like comforting her. Aww They look cute together! Then Tiffany Unnie smiled again and Woo Oppa offered his hand to Unnie they walked towards us hand in hand! Aww Just like in the movies! Everybody was watching them.
"Yah! Everyone! Snap outta it! You look like K-drama addicts!" Sunny told us. But she herself was watching them!
 
"Good Morning Everyone!" Woo Oppa greeted us happily
"Someone's happy? haha" Hyoyeon Unnie joked
"Who? Me? NAHHH! I'm always like this silly! And that's Oppa to you Hyonnie!" Oppa jokingly pat Hyoyeon unnie's head.
After talking and talking the bell rang and we went to our respective classes. Jay Oppa, Taeng Unnie, Sunny Unnie, Tiffany Unnie and Wooyoung Oppa have same classes. YoonYul Unnies, Taec Oppa and Nichkhun Oppa also have same classes. Jun Bro's Oppas, Hyonnie Unnie, ShikShin Unnie have the same classes too. While being the 2 maknaes Me and Chansung Oppa have the same classes.
 
"Seohyun-Ssi!" Chansung Oppa called me.
"Neh?" "Wait for me! Let's go to class together!" "We always do Oppa!" "But! We're always with Krystal and her friends! They give me the creeps!"
"Well, Okay Oppa! Let's go!" Chansung Oppa took my arm and crossed it with his. We walked to our room and went inside. I sat down at my seat in front.
The day passed by normally. It was lunch time!
 
End of POV
 
Taeyeon's POV
I went to our class with Sunny and Tiffany even though I'm half mad at Fany-ssi. Well I can't blame her though! Its not like she lured Woodong! I stayed quiet all day. When we got to class Woodong and Jay Oppa was already there Woodong and I usually sit together Jay sits with Amber and Sunny sits with Sungmin, her crush. Then the teacher came and saw Tiffany.
 
"You must be the new student miss?"
"Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang"
"Okay! Taeyeon-ssi move next to Jinki-ssi. Miss Hwang sit next to Mister Jang." What? Why should I move? she should just sit with Onew. UGH! Stupid teacher.
"Miss Taeyeon. Please move now" Mrs. Lee told me since I was lost in my own thoughts
'Stupid Teacher! Stupid Tiffany! UGHH!' I was whispering and Jinki heard it.
"Pardon? Taeyeon-ssi I thought Tiffany-ssi is your sister? Why curse her?"
"Mind your own business kid!"
"Mianhe" I looked at Wooyoung and Tiffany they gave each other a hi-five. The class started and I can't help it! I had the need to look at them. Woodong was helping Tiffany cope up.
 
Lunch time came I fixed my things and went out.
"Unnie! Unnie! Wait for us!" Tiffany called me.
"What do you need? I'm not going to lunch with you guys today" I saw Yubin and grabbed her arm
"I'm going to lunch with Wonder Girls! Right Yubin?" Woo, Jay and Sunny walked away
"Oh Okay! Have fun Unnie. We'll just tell them where you are" Wooyoung called her
"Bye Unnie" She hugged me then ran to them
 
'Tiffy! Let's go!' He held his hand out and Tiffany just tapped it and ran away
'Yahh! You Mushroom! Come back here!' He chased her while Jay and Sunny were just laughing at them
'Tiffany! Wooyoung! Stop it you look like little kids!' Jay shouted at them.
 
"TAEYEON! UHH HELLOO?"
"Waaa Yubin-ssi! Mianhe for the disturbance!"
"Well It's okay Taeng! Its not like we're not friends Girl!" She patted my back
"So Taeng! Why are you going with us today?"
"Well I missed you guys!"
"Yeah! Too bad you got different classes" Yenny told me
"I know right! I'd ask my classes to be changed!"
"Okayy! I'm hungry!" Sohee ordered everyone to walk.
 
Yes I became good friends with Wonder Girls in our classrooms since I always had different classes from them. We ate lunch in WG's room. Well 9PM eats at our hang out or our room. So I didn't get to see them. UGH Tiffany You're one big distraction to my Woo!
 
END of POV
 
Tiffany's POV
 
I was running away from them. I appeared to be happy when I approached Woo Oppa Jay Oppa and Sunny Unnie but deep inside I wasn't. Why was Unnie avoiding me? And her voice was cold when I called her. I felt a tear fall from my right eye and when I wiped it I bumped into someone I almost fell but Woo Oppa caught me.
 
"Watch where you're going kid! This isn't a playground!" She snapped at me when obviously she wasn't looking too!
"I'm Sorry. But you weren't looking too!" Then shot a glare at her
"Who are you to talk to me like that? You B/TCH!" Wooyoung tried to get in between but I pushed him back
"Tiffany Hwang. How dare you call me a ! You Hooker!" Well she looks like one! Having a skirt that lets other guys see her
"Hooker? Did she just call me a hooker? Why you little disrespectful b/tch!" Followed by a slap that sent me to the ground.
"Fany!" Wooyoung helped me up.
"I can do this Oppa!"
"How dare you slap me? Disrespectful? Why would I respect you? You don't even look respectable at all!" I started an eye contact battle with her
"Tiffany let's go" Oppa tried to pull me away but again I pushed his hand away. And continued the battle
"Kahi Unnie let's go this kid isn't worth the attention" The only girl who isn't skinny told her.
"No UEE! I won't go down without a fight with this girly"
"But Unnie!" She shot a glare at the UEE girl.
"C'mon? If you're so tough why not have a fight with me?" I put my bag down and loosened my blouse but someone called out
"Tiffany! Stop it! Yah! Kahi Noona! Did your dad teach you to be like that? You should have said sorry Noona!" It was Jay Oppa
"You know her Jay?"
"Yes. And even if I don't know her you have no rights Noona" He said as calm as ever
"But! Ugh! Let's go girls. I'll get back on you Hwang!"
"I'll be ready as ever Unnie" Then smirked and turned around.
 
'Wow! Lucky I didn't cry! But my cheek's still hurting'
 
"Fany! Are you okay?" Wooyoung Oppa asked me he had my bag and we were now walking.
"Kinda? Ugh That girl! She's surely something. But wait does Jay Oppa know her?"
"She's Hyung's cousin and also Girls Generation's number one enemy. Wait!"
"Why?" I turned around then Oppa fixed my blouse
"Now that's better. Do you want ice for your cheeks?"
"Its okay Oppa. I'm hungry"
"If you didn't start that commotion there you should've been eating now silly!"
"I know, Sorry!"
"Wasn't your fault Fany!"
 
We arrived at the hang out and everybody asked why I had a slap mark on my cheek I said it was nothing of course!
"I'm fine Its nothing promise! Oh By the way Taeyeon Unnie told me she would have lunch with Wonder-Something" I remembered the hall way incident. Ughh Unnie I'm sorry! 
"Really? Let her be I bet she missed them" Sooyoung told everyone
Suddenly everybody's phone rang.
"Ooh! Campus Message!" Sunny was very happy. What is it with the Campus Message?
"ANDWEHH? UNNIEE? ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU WANT US TO KICK THAT .S A.SS?" Yoonyul said together.
"What? Who? Me?" UH OH! They found out! UGH
"I swear I'm fine girls! It was nothing right Oppa?" I looked at Wooyoung Oppa who nodded reluctantly then I felt him shake his head like telling them no! UGHH I playfully slapepd oppa's shoulders.
"I told you I'm fine no need to worry! Things like this happen in the states normally okay?"
"But it's After School Unnie!" Sooyoung retorted while munching on Chansung's Bean Bread. Poor Chansung
"I know you hate each other but let this one go. Okay?"
"BUT!" I stopped the YoonYul Twins
"No Buts! Arasso?"
"FINE! But one more time I hear they did something to you I will be the one to get back on them and will definitely call Sica Unnie!" Seohyun told me
"Arasso! Now eat! I bet Sooyoungie's Hungry!"
"Neh!!!!" 
The bell rang and I headed to my PE class with Wooyoung and Jay Oppa and Of Course Sunny Unnie!
Sunkyu Unnie ran to Gyuri since she's near Sungmin and when Sungmin saw her he turned oh so red! How Cute! Jay oppa and Wooyoung Oppa hanged with the guys so I was left alone but Sunny saw me and called me.
 
"FANYYY! Come here!" I ran to them and she introduced me to Gyuri Unnie, Seungyeon Unnie, Boram Unnie and Soyeon Unnie they weren't even half of the girls there were a lot of them.
"So how has Korea been to you?" Gyuri Unnie asked me. WOW she's pretty! She looks like a goddess!
"So far it has been very great! Since I have new sisters, friends, a great school and everything else with a cherry on top!"
"Great---" "Everybody! Huddle up! Boys play basketball. Girls play Volleyball!" The coach sounded very scary
"Girls team 1! Team Leader Taeyeon! Girls team 2! Team Leader Gyuri! Choose your team! Boys same as always!"
Sunny Unnie and I didn't know where to go but ended up at Gyuri Unnies group. Taeyeon Unnie didn't even leave a spot for us how mean! Sunny Unnie fumed because of this which made her play hard. Class ended and we won because of our BEST TRIO! Well I made some scores but Sunny Unnie, Gyuri Unnie and Amber made a great team! We get an A on PE! COOL! Then we changed.
 
Sunny Unnie was crying inside the girls locker rooms but good thing it was only the two of us.
"Unnie? Why are you crying? You did GREAT!" I hugged her
"I know WE did! But Taeyeon was mean! She left us out!"
"I bet she didn't mean it Unnie so don't cry!" But she only cried harder
"If you don't stop I'll call Sungmin-ssi!" Yaay! She stopped but was still wimpering.
"Oh I can't take this Unnie! Cry all you want!" Then she wailed on my uniform lucky I was still on my PE uniform
"I mean she always left me when she was team leader but I didn't! And now you're here she still didn't! Its quite rude!"
"I know but Unnie I guess she had reasons"
"Ughh Thanks for comforting me Fany but i thought you'd cry too. Oh well I don't want them to see me like this let's dress up!"
We dressed up and Jay, Wooyoung and Sungmin Oppa were waiting outside.
 
"Who was wailing inside you two?" Well Unnie's eyes were still puffy so we couldn't lie to Jay Oppa
"Nevermind that! Oppa! She's fine lets go!" I told Jay Oppa and walked away with Sunny but I saw Sungminssi so I gave Unnie to him then walked away.
We got to class and hi-fived with our team and Sunny Unnie was showing her Aegyo again! Yaay!
"Fany? What happened in there?" Woo Oppa asked me
"Nothing okay?" "Nothing? Sunny was wailing like there's no more tomorrow!" The teacher came! YAAY!
"We'll talk later" I can't possibly tell him that!
Math Class ended and its recess time Sunny Unnie didn't bother to wait for Taeyeon Unnie and just walked outside with Jay Oppa and Wooyoung Oppa.
But before her went out he mouthed a 'What's wrong with SUNNY?' to me. I said I don't know and approached Unnie.
"Are you coming with us Taeyeon Unnie?" She just shook her head and didn't even bother to talk to me so I ran outside. Attitude problems? Ughh! I thought she was nice but UGH!
 
I passed through the 3 in the doorway and ran. Just running don't know where to go  I think I'm not in school anymore since I passed the gates a while ago. I was now sitting on a bench no houses just grasses and a tree next to this bench and I just sat here. Thinkg why Unnie's like that maybe she doesn't like me? I think I should just leave them and ask Gyuri Unnie if I can join them or maybe Amber's friends or maybe just be alone until Jessie comes back. Everything's just too heavy for me. Then it rained. Good thing I left my things in class. I walked further in the rain not minding everything and came across a cemetery that's familiar. Well my mom wanted her remains to be buried here in Korea at Han Jisuk Cemetery and this was it! Great! I mean this must be fate  right? I mean my feet brought me here! I entered and searched for mom's tomb and I immediately saw it.
 
"Hwang Loureen. Died on June 19, 1995. Rest In Peace" I read it out loud and then my tears collided with the rain. I wonder how I look like right now? I wonder how my life would've been if Omma was here? I bet she will still be with Appa and I have no step sisters maybe I'll even have a real sibling? Great right? But Omma had to leave me she had to rest I even remember what she told me. 
"Miyoung Omma's going to sleep now okay? Behave yourself because mommy needs to rest and don't look for me arasso?" Well I didn't know what was happening then I turned 5 and found out she was gone forever not asleep and certainly not resting. My thoughts got interrupted by a honk.
 
"Miss? Aren't you going to get sick?" The guy came out of his car with an umbrella and a towel
"I'm fine. Don't mind me. But thanks!"
"No. You need to get home the rain is getting harder. I'll drive you home" He insisted
"No need for that I can go home by myself"
"I insist. Now come on if I have to drag you I would" I laughed and stood up. What a nice guy! I told my address to him and he drove me to our house.
"Thanks for driving me home!"
"Choi Siwon"
"Hwang Tiffany"
"Nice name! Anyway don't go out like that without  an umbrella next time okay? Bye!" He speeded off the road and I entered the house.
 
'Siwon-ssi. Siwon Oppa? Mr. CHOI? Siwon? Whatever Fany! As if you'll meet him again'
 
I got to my room and took a bath then dressed up. Then my telephone rang.
"Hello?"
"Tiffany?"
"Wooyoung Oppa?"
"Where did you go? I got worried you know! I went there and they said you didn't go home yet" 
"I don't know where I went but I was sure I got to the cemetery"
"Tell me about it tomorrow okay?"
"Neh" I heard Chansung's voice
'Ask her already!'
"Now. Uhhh--Do you wanna like go out on Saturday? They're going to amusement park on dates and would you mind to go out with me?"
"Sure!" I heard the boys teasing oppa.
"Its a date Fany-ah Are you sure Tiffany?"
"Neh. Don't you want me to go?"
"No! I mean Of Course I do I was just reassuring!"
"Okay then its a date! Is that all?"
"Neh"
"Okay Bye!"
"Bye!"
I put the telephone down and jumped up and down on my bed! Screaming 'Wooyoung asked me on a date!! WAHHH' suddenly the door on the room next to me slammed its Unnie's room. So I went out and knocked.
"Who is it?" She asked grumpily
"Fany"
"Don't come in I'm busy!" How rude? Ugh! I headed to my room and heard her tell her nanny that she'd go back to their dorm. When she left I went out and went to her room and saw her Girls' Generation pictures in a box that read 'Attic' she's putting this away? WAH? Because of me? OMO! What have I done! What a mess I cried and ran to my room. I got a hold on my phone and called Jessie Unnie.
 
"Unniee!!!! WAHHHHHHH"
"What Happened Tiffany? Did they do anything to you?"
"Aniyoooooo! But I'm breaking SNSD apart! I think Taeyeon Unnie doesn't like me that's why she's leaving them"
"That Taeyeon! Ughh! Lemme get my hands on her! I swear she got those jealous eyes! Its because of Wooyoung!"
"How'd you know?"
"Instincts Fan-Fan. Now get a hold of yourself and confront her arasso?"
"Nooooo! I won't do that to my sister!"
"Okay wait for me there in a month okay? Just deal with it first!"
"Neh"
"Now that's my girl! Take Care okay! Love youuu!"
"Take Care too Unnie! I Love You too!"
 
The line went dead and I fell asleep.
 
END of POV
 
Mian for not updating for a while Belated Happy New Year guys!