Part of the family

One Love

 

Tiffany's POV
 
I woke up and the sun was up and shining without opening my eyes i can feel I'm sleeping in the bed now WTH? I knew I slept in the cushions near the window? I got up to find Wooyoung sleeping on a mattress under my bed. I leaned in to inspect his facial features coz I admit I really found him interesting. He has cute cheeks an those cute little eyes which make me smile. And---Wahhh
 
"Hey Tiffany what are you doing?" He jerked up and covered himself with a blanket as if I'm gonna him.
"Wah? You're over reacting! Its not like I'm gonna you! Silly guy!"
"Silly guy? That's Oppa to you! Disrespect to an older person!" He was laughing though.
"Okay. Whatever OPPA! And yes I was staring at you but don't get your head inflated too much! Arasso?"
I jumped out of bed and run downstairs. WAAHHH What did I do? What did you do Tiffany?!!!! I went to the kitchen and decided to get a drink to calm myself. Seohyun's already here.
 
"Goodmorning unnie! Had a nice sleep?" She's eating cereals isn't her back aching? I saw her sleeping on the floor last night.
"Yeah 'twas a great one BabySeo. How about you? You should've pushed CHansung off the bed. Or you should've slept at my bed. Silly kid"
"Oh that was nothing Unnie You should see Oppa whenever we're gonna eat! He'd be the first one to sit. But that was before now he has changed a BIT"
"Really?" "Yeahh."
"Seohyunniee is there a near cafe here?"
"Yeah. I'll come with you. C'mon!" Wooyoung suddenly appeared.
"Uhh Okay! Seohyun you want anything?" I asked Seohyun.
"I'll have a Triple Choco Frappe unnie! Go home quick okay?" But then Seohyun had a questioning face while looking at Wooyoung and then mouthed an 'Oh' What are they talking about?
"How about you two eat there? Coz I guess you should because they might want something from there too. I'll ask them later so go on! Bye!" She practically pushed us out of our house. But Oppa turned around and mouthed a THANKYOU to Seohyun. What were they talking about?
"Is it that far Oppa? I'm still in my Jammies you know?" He looked at me then laughed.
"What are you laughing about? You're wearing yours too!" I retorted and pouted at him.
"That's alright Fany-ah! Its just near Okay?"
"Whatever lets gooooooo! I'm Hungryyy!" I pulled him to walk faster.
 
We entered the cafe and I smelled coffee wahh I bet their beans are good!
"What do you want Fany?"
"Pancakes, Hot Choco and a ChocoChip Cookie Please!"
"Okay take a seat we'll order for them later" I ran to a seat at the terrace. Woah this is cool! There's a lake outside maybe this is the lake dad was telling me about.
'2 orders of Pancakes, 1 Hot Choco with whipped cream Medium, 1 Americano Large, 1 Chocolate Chip cookie an 1 Blueberry Muffin please' That's what Oppa ordered and looked for me at the tables at the front he didn't see me going here? HAHAHA While I was laughing by myself he found me at the terrace.
"Nice view huh? That's the lake at the back of your house!"
"Oh I haven't gone around the house I'll take a look later" The waitress arrived with our food.
"So about this morning Fany?"
"Oppa I'm hungry let's talk later!" I ate my pancakes happily and Ooooh it was good! And the Hot Choco? HEAVEN! I finished eating and so did Oppa.
"So Fany ley's talk" I nodded while picking up my cookie
"Why were you staring? HAHAHA"
"I wasn't!" "Yes you were! You admitted it a while ago!"
"Really? Ha-Ha--Ha I was uhhhhh---"
"What?"
"I was----- Wondering- Yeahh- I was Wondering! Why uhhhh- I was on the bed! RIGHT! That's it! I was wondering why I was on the bed!"
"Sure about that Fany?"
"Neh!"
"Oh. I placed you at the bed since you were going to fall off that cushion if I let you sleep there"
"Thanks Oppa!" Right after I finished my cookie Seohyun texted Wooyoung Oppa He showed me his phone.
 
From: ^^Seoo
Oppa here's what they want!
Me: 3pleChocoFrappe&RevelBars
Tae: HazelnutLatte&WhiteChocow/NutCookie
Sun&Hyo&Soo: WhiteMochaFrappe&Donuts+Soo wants Pancakes Bacon and Eggs 
YoonYul: ChocoHazelCream(Hot)&ChocoCupcakes
JunBro's+Taec: AmericanoLrge&Breakfast Muffin
Chan: Americanow/3creamersLrge&Breakfast Muffin
 
Thanks >:D<
 
"Oppa I'll pay!" I told him before he headed to the cashier.
"No Fany I'll pay!" I was now giving him my card
"I insist!"
"No" He gave me my card.
"Yes" I offered it to him again.
"NO!"
"Fine! But next time I will Arasso?" I just gave up and stood next to him.
"Still a NO Tiffany!"
"Whatever!" Oppa bought what they asked for and asked them to just bring it to the house.
"Fany Lets go to the grocery first!"
"Whyyyyy?"
"I want Yoghurt!"
"Sure Lets go!!!" We ran outside enjoying the wind but the cluds were very gloomy.
"Oppa! I think its gonna rain!"
"Its okay the grocery is just over there" We ran faster and bought his yoghurt.
"Fany give me your wallet and your phone"
"Why?"
"Lets just have this brought home by my nanny. She's here."
"And why again?"
"Just give it to me" I gave him my things and we headed outside and ran in the streets. Then here it is it rained! We ran outside and crossed streets and ran more. When Suddenly.
"Fany!!!! Look out!" Oppa pulled me into a hug at the side of the street and for a moment there my world stopped.
"Tiffany! Are you ok?" He was now shaking me then hugged me.
"You gave me a fright there! I thought you were gonna get bumped by that truck! I swear I'm gonna kill that driver if he ran over you!"
"O-o-ppa I-am fine. Thankyou!" I am now crying and still hugging on to Wooyoung Oppa
"Are you sure? Let's go home now" I felt drained and Oppa noticed it
"Come here little girl ride on my back"
"Aniyo! I'm fi-ne"
"Do you want me to carry you or you will ride on my back?"
"I'm fine really!"
"Carry?"
"Okay I'll take the piggy back ride!" I rode on his back and I felt the urge to sleep.
 
I felt Oppa enter the house and heard Taeyeon's voice.
'Yah Wooyoung! What did you do to my sister?'
'She almost got hit by a freakin' truck'
'What? Why? Where? I'm gonna kill that freakin' driver!'
I need to get up now! I don't wanna see Taeyeon Unnie's killer side!
 
"Unnie? I'm fine! You don't need to hunt that man down!" I reassured her.
"You sure you're fine sis?"
"Neh" She hugged me
"Now let's get you changed" When we were about to go up the stairs the 6 girls and 6 boys peeked through the door in the kitchen.
"What happened?" They asked
"Ask Wooyoung" Taeyeon Unnie replied
 
Taeyeon Unnie helped me to dress up because I was still drained.
"MiYoung are you sure you're fine?" Unnie said looking through my eyes
"How'd you know my real name unnie?"
"DUHHHH! Dad told me about it. How could he not tell me about you sis!"
"Okay now lets get you downstairs sis!"
 
"Tiffany I'm sorry it was partially my fault"
"Oppa that was nothing! It was my fault and I made you and Unnie worried"
"We got worried too!" They all told me
"What happened to Tiffany? I was gone for half a day and she almost got hit by a truck?" Jessica barged in the house and spazzed at them
"Jessie Unnie I'm fine! Wasn't even hurt! Not a scratch not a wound!"
"Turn around you clumsy girl!" She inspected my body
"Unnie! She's worse than ahjumma Taeyeon!" Seohyun whispered loud enough for me to hear
"Jessie Unnie's just that protective over me and vice versa"
"Yah Tiffany don't make them feel better by telling them I'm only like this to you! I'm gonna be like this with them too but of course more for you!"
Seohyun gulped and hid behind Yoona and Yuri.
"Didn't mean to scare you Seohyun but you guys need to take care of yourselves okay?" Jessie unnie hugged me
"Now Tiffany I need to go! Don't be too clumsy while I'm gone okay?" She kissed all the girls and hugged everyone then left
"Taeyeon Noona got served by Jessica Noona! HAHA" Chansung joked
"Yahh Channie! Stop it! Not funny!"
"Mian!"
"Now Fany did you hear Jessica?" Taeyeon Unnie asked me
"Neh. Sorry for everything everyone!"
"Now girls clean up! We need to get back to the house! We have classes tomorrow!"
"2pm! Do the same! We're students too you know! Fix your things!"
"Fany! Dad told me you're going to study at PPS too. I'll have you brought by our driver to the school on Wednesday"
"Okay"
 
In 30 mins. everybody was downstairs with their bags and rode their cars.
"Tiffany Unnie! See you on Wednesday Take Care Arasso?" Hyoyeon, YoonYul, Seohyun and Sooyoung hugged me.
"Yo Tiffany! Take care okay? Wooyoung might not be here to save you" The boys made me laugh with what they said
"Yah Chansung That's Noona to you!" Taeyeon Unnie scolded Chansung
"So Hwang Stephanie MiYoung! Call me if you need anything okay? I Love You sis!" She hugged me
"Now move out Everyone!"
"Hey Fany! Take Care okay? Text me if you need me!" Wooyoung hugged me quickly then ran to his car.
"Bye!!!" I waved at them.
 
Now what do I do?
 
END of POV
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry this is a WOOFANY centered Chapter
Wootae.Taecyul.KhunA on the chapters to come!
Comment and subscribe! <3