K-O-R-E-A-A-A-A

One Love

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Jessie and I were strolling by a mall near Jessie's real house. Its a sunny day I wanna go to the beach!!
"Jessie! Can we like go to the beach today? The weather is quite fair and we need some rejuvinating!"
"Fany! Wah? That was an extremely long sentence without any UHMS! I'm so proud of you Fany Fany!"
"Very FUNNY SooYeon!" As I playfully slapped her arm."Oh wait I have a message from dad!" I was like holding my phone all the while
I can't clearly live without it! Oh dad's message! "Fany come on and read it already! Maybe dad's coming here!"

From: ~**DADDY <3**~
Baby go home now. I called Nanny Jin and she said you 2 wer out again. We NEED to talk.

"Dad says we gotta go home like majorly right now!" "Why?" "You know how we never like to see 'We' and 'need' and 'talk' in one sentence?"
"Its that major? UHM what did we do now! Its not like Uhm we went clubbing or something!" "I Know Right! Lets go!"

To: ~**DADDY <3**~
Okei Dad We're just near the house.

We walked home more like ran home. We didn't have time to call the driver coz we're like in major trouble and we don't even know what it is!
When we were outside we saw guys outside with our stuffs in luggages and boxes. Is it that major that they're going to kick us out?

"Fany-ahh what did we do? I think they're throwing us out! WAHHHH" We were to cry when Nanny Jin let us in and saw us in the verge of tears.
"Hey Girls why are you crying?" She comforted us which led us to cry for real this time. "Why is daddy throwing us out?" I wailed.
"Throwing you 2 out? wha--?" The phone rang and I came running to the phone and saw dad's number in the caller ID.

"DADDYYYY!!! Wahhhhhhh Wahaayyy ahar youhooo throhowiiihing meheehh and jehesieeehieeee ahaaawwwwt? WAHHHHHHHH"
"Fany? What are you talking about baby? Throwing you two out? What gave you such an idea? You two kids!"
"What? Yohoor nohot throhowing uhus oohoout?" "HAHA Stop joking around you two! You think I will throw you out? I love you two too much!"
"Thehen whaaay are ouhr thihings ahahaaawtsaaaahaayd!" "You two are moving back to Korea!" I was in loud speaker now and Jessie heard it.
"Daddy!! Whahat? Does my parents know about it? I'd be definitely dead if they saw me there without them knowing!"
"Ofcourse Soo-Yeon do you think I wouldn't tell them? Juno would kill me!" "Why are we moving back daddy?" I asked with 50:50 emotions.
"I want you to finally meet your sister. Because your mom would kill to see you two get along with each other" "WAHHHHH I'm so not prepared!"
"I Know right!" Jessie agreed. "Why is it you two?" "WE HAVEN'T GONE SHOPPING!" We chorused. "You don't need to shop!" "Oh yes we do!" Jessie
said in a knowing tone "Dad what's Taeyeon-ssi's size?" "Maybe she's a 2 in american size" "OH okay! So when's our flight Uncle Daddy?"
"Later at 11PM. So get ready okay. Nanny Jin's coming with you so bid goodbye to everybody okay?" "ARASSO!" "You two speak korean now huh?"
"HAHA Later DAD! WE LOVE YOU! XO XO!"

We hung up and rushed to the mall again and bought a lot of things for us and for the people in Korea.

"Jessie I think this is enough to support a thousand KOREANS!"
"Fany! Nothing is ever enought okay?"
"Whatever unnie!"
"So its unnie now huh?"
"Neh. Ahahahahaha"
I turned around and suddenly i felt my a.ss meet the cold floor.
"Fany are you okay?" I was still on the floor almost in tears because of the pain.
"Oh I'm so sorry miss. Watch your steps next time okay?" Well it was my fault entirely. He helped me up and I was caught in his cute little eyes.
"Omo. No its my fault Sorry!" "Korean?" "Yep! The two of us." Jessie was stuck in her place looking at the other guy! Same old Jessie!
"Sorry to be rude but we definitely have to go. See you next time ladies" The other guy intruded at the middle and grabbed the mandoo cheeked guy.
I mean we were like staring into each others eyes and I was definitely blushing and Jessie? She looks like she has seen a ghost. But they were good
looking! I mean they're the definition of CUTE and HOT!

"Jessie! HELLOOOOO! EARTH CALLING JESSIEE! WE HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH! WE STILL NEED TO CHA-ANGE!" I was standing infront of Jessie waving at her face.
"HE IS G-O-R-JESS!" "WTF JESS?" "I mean he's cute and adorable and DEFINITELY HOT!" "I KNOW! But Get a hang of yourself JESS!"
"WE NEED TO GO!" I screamed when I saw it was 7 already we needed to dress up and check-in early!

The driver drove our other stuff to the airport while we headed home to get dressed. Jessie wore Lucky brand denim shorts a black off-shoulder top
with silver hearts on one sleeve and doll shoes. While I wore my newly-bought True Religion Shorts a white stripes top and a cardigan and white
heels. Jessie and I wore the same Jackets (The one they wore during a perf the angels look.)

We arrived at the LAX at about 9:30 and we lined up at the First Class lane and were guided to go to the lounge area for first class passengers.
I saw 2 familiar figures on the game area of the lounge room like the 2 guys at the mall. I was about to check if it was them but they called us to
board already. We were arranged to be seated at Kosmo Suites Jessie and I sat next to each other at the second floor while Nanny was downstairs but
also in a Kosmo Suite. And again I saw the 2 guys now with a guy who looks like a butler. I shrugged it off. The airplain took of and I plugged my
headset and started to play some music when I felt the urge to pee/ I stood up and went to the bathroom when I went out of the bathroom I collided
into someone but eventually I was cradled into someones arms OMG its the mall guy! WAHHHHH Why do I keep on falling when I see him?

"Oh Hey aren't you the girl from the mall? The one who fell?"
"Yes" Yes was all you could say? Nice one TIFFANY!
"You better be careful miss..?" He looked at me sending me a message through his eyes. Oh I get it my name!
"Tiffany"
"I'm Wooyoung and that's Jay" He pointed to the guy Jessie got starstruck with. They were just next to us COOL!
"She's Jessica"
"You're from Korea? You talk fluently"
"Grew up in LA. But I'm gonna study in Korea now"
"Oh so do you know how to speak Korean?"
"A little"
"Hey we've been standing for too long lets exchange numbers and you'll never know we might just meet again. Neh?" I told him. We exchanged numbers and
went back to our seats. Before her sat he smiled at me and he hi-fived his friend Jay.

"Fany! I saw you talking with him. You got his number? You silly!"
"Yes I got his number he was hella cute and he speaks little english but a lot of korean and his friend over there is Jay"
"Why did you even tell me that?"
"Jessie its obvious you like him when you went like this" I imitated her drooling face.
"I was so not like that. Whatever Jessie"
The entire flight was quiet then I remembered mom.

'If you were here mom I bet I wouldn't have other people taking dad's attention from me he would only just think of you and me, me and you. Why did you
have to leave so early? I didn't even get the chance to ask you things a little girl asks her mom. I just wish you were here mom I really do. But you
know what? I'm gonna do this for you. I'm gonna be a strong girl the strong HWANG MI-YOUNG you wanted to raise. I love you mom! Saranghae'

I fell asleep while crying so I had puffy eyes. Stupid me. I woke up to eat then to go back to sleep again. We arrived in Korea after eating lunch. We
landed and I opened my phone and I looked at Wooyoung and found him looking at me I winked at him and eh was quite stunned with what I did weird guy.
We checked out of the airport and went out. At the waiting area I immediately saw dad with Aunt Jini and bodyguards and I also saw Wooyoung and Jay
heading to a Hummer Limousine and he was surrounded with paparazzi's. Wow he must be rich? Then they saw dad, we were swarmed by the media in a blink
of an eye. They didn't interview us or something they just took photos.

"Welcome to Korea MiYoung" Aunt Jini hugged me aww she's so sweet so I hugged her back.
"How's the trip my 2 little crazy angels?" As he hugged me and Jessie.
"It was fine and BORING right Jess?"
"Hell Yeah! OMG We like need to speak in Korean now since we're here like uhm what if we don't get it right? Right?"
"I know Jess! It's like going to be majorly uhm embarassing to ughh!"
"So we totally have to speak korean starting now!" We didn't speak it was total silence between us HAH!
"So lets' go? Taeyeon's waiting at home with a couple of friends"
"That'd be great!New Friends!" (Starting here they spoke in Korean)

The ride home was quite long because we live in the outmost part of our village.
"We're here!" WOW! The house is big!
"Jessie wake up! We're here! Pabo!"
"5 more minutes Fan Fan!"
"Aniyoooo! Lets go!"
"Okay will you wait!"
"Sorry Jess! Now lets go and meet Tae-something"
We entered the house and it was themed to my favorite color just like in LA.
It was black-pink-white. The colors were nice and calm.

"Stephanie! Jessica your bags are already upstairs dolls. Your dad wants to see you in the garden Taeyeon seems to be a nice girl. Jessica your mom's
gonna pick you up later she wants you to stay there for a week. Thats all kids have fun!" Nanny said a lot of things!
We headed to the garden and saw dad, aunt Jini and a lot of girls.

"Hi? Where's the party?" They smiled at me and Jessie.
"Girls this is Tiffany my daughter and Jessica her friend-slash-almost sister" A cute girl approached me and hugged me weird?
"Hi Tiffany! I'm Taeyeon I'm very pleased to meet you"
"These are my friends Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona"
"We'll leave you girls alone to bond now since Jini has to got o the hospital and I have to work! Bye girls!" Dad and Aunt Jini bid us goodbye.

"So? Do you two like shopping? We're going to the mall today!" Taeyeon said
"Of Course we do! But Jessica's parents are gonna pick her up later"
"Why don't we just watch a movie here Tae unnie?" The girl who I think named Seohyun told Taeyeon.
"Baby-Seo's right call the guys over! So they could meet Tiffany and Jessica!" Hyoyeon agreed to Seohyun.
"Oh Sure so Tiffany how old are you two?" Taeyeon asked us.
"I'm 17 and she's 17 1/2"
"Oh I'm older than you! That's great! I'm really OLD! Stop laughing Sooyoung! I know what you did!"
"Woah! Ahjumma's not feeling well today?" The Sooyoung girl saw I ad a questionable face.
"Oh We call Taeyeon unnie an ahjumma because she acts like one! And here is Baby Seo she's the maknae!" Sooyoung's pretty!
"Sunny unnie's the oldest next to Taeyeon unnie. Then Hyo unnie. Then Yuri unnie. Then Sooyoung unnie. Then Yoona unnie and Me!!"
"Thanks for the info Seohyun!" Weeee Jessie's smiling! I bet she likes them a lot!
"The boys are coming!" Yoona came back and screamed!
"Okay girls act cool! Its not like its our first time to see boys! Silly kiddos!" Taeyeon is really like an ahjumma.
"Taeyeon ssi who's coming?" I asked her "Drop the formality sis! Call me unnie!" "Oh okay!"
"Our friends from school are coming" Jessie and I mouthed an 'O'
"You're going to school in our school right?"
"I think?" Then the door bell rang the girls flew everywhere.
"So I guess we're gonna open the door Jess" Before we opened the door the girls lined up at our back peeking like little kids.
"Go open it unnie!" Yuri was excited.

I opened the door then the girls pushed me causing me to fall I fell into familiar arms! WHA?