H for Handsy

How to Know a Tsundere Loves You: A-Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

H for Handsy, because Irene can't keep her hands to herself after her and Wendy got married.

It wasn't like Irene was constantly smothering her with hugs and kisses, because then she wouldn't be a tsudnere, would she? But the older woman definitely tried to touch Wendy at all times, though surprisingly it wasn't Wendy herself who noticed this.

 

"Unnie!" Yeri hissed from the other couch.

 

They were having the usual Friday get together, though this time it was at the newleywed's home since their friends hadn't seen them since the wedding and the honeymoon right after. The five of them, Wendy, Irene, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri, were sprawled out across the different sofas in the room, with the newly weds having taken the loveseat while the others took the longer L shaped sofa. Irene had just gotten up to use the restroom before they started the next movie in the series when the attack happened.

 

"Hmm," Wendy lazily lifted her head from where it was resting against the side of the love seat, half sitting half laying down. To be honest, the younger woman was still tired seeing as they only arrived home from their honeymoon two days ago, which she had spent cleaning the house from all the dust that had accumulated during their two week trip to Switzerland. 
 

"Stop with the PDA, don't you have any shame?" Yeri said with a disappointed look on her face, Joy nodding her head in agreement fervently beside her.

 

"PDA??!" At this Wendy sat up in shock and confusion.

 

"Yes unnie, the disgustingly sweet display of affection happening between you and Irene unnie. Cut out please, we get it, you're married. Heck, we even attended the wedding, so you don't have to act like this to prove it to us." Joy answered, shaking her finger at Wendy as though she's a little kid she's lecturing.

 

"Idiots," Wendy launched the pillow she was hugging at them, "we're sitting on opposite side of the sofa, what PDA are you talking about?"

 

"Irene unnie's hand, unnie! I'm way too young to see her touching you like that. Like get a room, seriously!" Yeri said as she glared at Wendy. 
 

"B-but she wasn't even doing anything, she was just watching the movie. Right, Seulgi?"

 

"Well..." Seulgi looked at her apologetically, "Sorry Wan, I'm going to have to admit that she was being pretty handsy. Maybe tone it down a bit?"

 

"But I didn't even notice her touching me!" Wendy defended herself, the tips of her ears burning red. The other three stared at her in disbelief.

 

"You mean... all that, and you didn't notice?" Yeri said, shooting her a suspicious skeptic look.

 

"No I promise!" Wendy said, throwing her hands up to show her sincerity. The other three stared at her in confusion again before Joy and Yeri jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter