J for Jealous

How to Know a Tsundere Loves You: A-Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun got jealous at anything that took her wife's attention. 
 

It was a busy day at the bakery, people milling around buying  cakes, desserts, and hot chocolate to warm themselves from the cold weather outside. It seemed that everyone was rushing to buy gifts since Christmas was merely two weeks away by now. 
 

 

'This will be my first Christmas with Joohyun.' 

Wendy thought to herself. She personally had already bought her wife's gifts last week, a feminine gold rose Rolex watch, some fluffy socks, a pajama set, and a scarf that she had personally made. She didn't know whether she had gone overboard or not but she really couldn't help herself since buying only one gift seemed too little. 
 

'I wonder what she got me.'  
 

She hadn't seen her wife go shopping at all, though she could have simply went on her own time before or after work.  For now, however, she'll put her bets on Irene having not bought her gift yet. 
 

Speaking of the devil, there she appeared, walking though the door with wind tousled hair and a long coat, Yeri following behind her.

 

"Joohyun? And Yeri? What brings you guys here?" Wendy asked in confusion. While it is true that her wife had dropped by sometimes, that was mainly reserved for the lunch hour when she wants the two of them to eat together. 
 

"Why unnie? Cant we be customers too?" Yeri asked in return as she pouted at Wendy, walking up to the counter that Wendy stood behind. 
 

 

"That's not what I said, you little troublemaker. You guys usually ask me if you want anything from the bakery, so for you to come here yourself is a pretty big deal." Wendy said as she looked at the younger woman with a deadpan expression. She turned to look at her wife who only shrugged disinterestedly as she looked at the display of cakes. 
 

"Well, if you must be so nosy," Wendy gaped at the disrespect, "I came here to ask you if there is something in particular you wanted for Christmas, unnie." Yeri finished with a flourish.
 

"I... you do realize that in all the years I've known you, all the Christmas gifts I've received from you have been assortments of socks or joke presents?" Wendy asked in disbelief. 
 

"Well, now you're a married woman, and it's of utmost importance that I gift you with what your heart desires to ensure that your kid is named after me." Yeri nodded at her answer while Irene and Wendy choked. Irene reached up and smacked the back of Yeri's head.

 

"Ow, unnie, why did you do that? I'm the one helping you, you know!" Yeri murmured angrily to Irene as she rubbed the back of her head, but the older woman only glared back at her. Yeri sighed and shook her head. The older woman had been in a bad silent mood ever since Yeri pointed out the fact that the older woman hadn't bought her wife a gift yet. "Anyways," she grumbled,"what do you want for Christmas, Wendy unnie?"
 

"Well..." Wendy started thinking, what does she want for Christmas. Of course, she knew that her answer was going to be used by Irene and not Yeri, otherwise she wouldn't have wasted her time coming here in the middle of work. At least now she knew the answer to her previous question, she thought amusedly. To be honest, however, she really didn't know what she wanted for Christmas. Jewelry? Clothes? Food?

 

Her attention was torn by the bakery door bell ringing, signaling the arrival of a new customer.

 

"Welcome to Red Velvet Baker-" Wendy paused, her eyes widening at the sight of a beautiful woman coming in. It wasn't the woman's beautiful features that grabbed her attention however, as she was married to one of the most beautiful people she's ever met after all, but the little fluff ball on the woman's arm. 
 


"A puppy!" Wendy exclaimed happily, Yeri and Irene looking at her confusingly.

 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter