K for Kisses

How to Know a Tsundere Loves You: A-Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K for kisses, because Wendy truely believed that her wife valued kissing more than the average person.
 

For a person who claims to not believe in love or romance, Irene sure did a lot of romantic gesture, one of which were always greeting and saying goodbyes to Wendy with a kiss. 
 

The first time it happened, it had been their first day as a married couple. Wendy had woken up to a nose gently nuzzling aganist hers, whispers of her name against her lips as a warm hand cupped her jaw softly. She blearily opened her eyes to meet Irene's only a few inches away, their crinkled form telling her without having to look down that her wife was smiling at her, amusement and another unfamiliar emotion shining through her eyes. 
 

"Did I oversleep? Are we late?" Wendy asked, her voice husky from sleep but the confusion still being apparent. The two were leaving for their honeymoon in Switzerland today and had to be at the airport at 12 PM in order to catch their flight on time. Wendy had set an alarm for 9 AM since the two had to get ready, make sure they have everything packed, then drive to the airport, though she would have loved to have slept a bit more since they only got to their hotel room at 2 AM after saying goodbye to all the guests. 
 

"No, Seungwan, we're fine. It's only 7:30 in the morning." Irene whispered as her thumb brushed along her jawline. 
 

"Oh." Wendy murmured back to her, her body relaxing once it realized that it's not time to wake up yet. "Why are you awake then?" Wendy asked as her eyelids grew heavier from sleepiness.

 

"I need to go pick up our marriage certificate from the courthouse before we leave today, so I'm going now." Irene laid her head next to Wendy's, still staring at the younger woman as she used the hand on her jaw to turn Wendy's face towards her. The rest of her body was laying on the very edge of the bed next to Wendy's, dressed in black velvet pants and a long sleeve shirt, her jacket laying on the end of the bed. "I just wanted to tell you before I go so that you know." 
 

Wendy hummed, already half way back to dreamland when she felt Irene lean closer and the sudden feel of a soft pair of lips pressing onto hers. Her eyes snapped open in surprise for a second, but shutting again as Irene's lips started moving softly against hers, more of a series of little pecks than an actual proper kiss as Wendy was too asleep to actually properly reciprocate. 
 

"Bye Seungwan," Irene murmured, before pressing in for another series of soft pecks, not stopping until Wendy's hands reached up and cupped her face, finally kissing back and turning it into a proper kiss.

 

"Bye love, have a safe drive." Wendy whispered back once the kiss reached its natural conclusion. Irene hummed in acknowledgement before she finally rose up from the bed and moved towards the door, grabbing her jacket and purse on the way and slipping them on. By the time the door closed behind the older woman, Wendy was already sleeping soundly again.

.................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter