I for Illogical

How to Know a Tsundere Loves You: A-Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For all her claims of being level headed and intelligent, Bae Irene was surprisingly illogical.

 

"Ready?" Irene was standing at the doorway of the kitchen, staring at Wendy as the younger woman finished packing two bento boxes. 
 

"Yup," Wendy said as she grabbed them, passing one to Irene before putting her own into her work bag, "Let's go." 
 

The two walked out of the house, and Wendy took a chance to breath in the cold early morning air while Irene locked up behind her. When she felt Irene's hand on her back, she smiled at her as the two walked to the black Porsche car parked in the front.

 

"So you're going to your parents' house after work?" Irene asked when they had both settled in and had their seatbelts on. The car engine revving smoothly as Irene started the car and pulled onto the road. 
 

"Yup, I left dinner in the fridge, just need to heat it up when you get home." Wendy said, excitement clear in her voice. She hadn't seen her parents in a month and was excited to have dinner with them tonight. She glanced at Irene to see her eyebrows pinched slightly, though she brushed it off as concentration on the road.

 

When the car pulled into the parking lot of Wendy's bakery, the younger woman grabbed her work bag and buttoned up her coat, readying herself for the change in temperature once she got out into the cold late February air. She turned towards Irene once the car parked, one hand reaching forward to lay on Irene's hand on the gear and the other unbuckling her seatbelt.

 

"Have a good day at work today!" Wendy leaned in to press the usual goodbye kiss onto Irene's cheek, but her wife surprised her when she turned her head at the last second and caught her lips in a short lip lock. 
 

"And?" Irene murmured aganist her lips, her eyes half lidded.

 

"I love you," Wendy whispered back, smiling aganist the sigh that Irene released once she heard the words she wanted.

 

"Text me when you get to your parents' house," The doe eyed woman demanded as she settled back onto her seat and looked out the window. 

 

"Okay, see you later!" Wendy finally got out of the car and walked to the bakery door, her hand reaching into her pocket to pull out the keys of the bakery and open it up for the day. She was dimly aware of the Porshe's engine sound as the car remained put in its place, Irene waiting till she was inside before driving off. Once the door was open and she was inside, she waved at Irene and sent her one last smile, watching as the Porsche finally pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards the Bae Industry Company.

 

Wendy hummed as she went around the bakery, turning on lights and returning chairs down to their original place. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter