F for Faithful

How to Know a Tsundere Loves You: A-Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even when Wendy had doubts, Irene always proved to her that she was faithful. 
 

It all started because of one troublesome Kim Yerim.

 

"Unnie, why doesn't Irene unnie have any pictures of the the two of you at work?"

 

"Huh?" Wendy's fork paused in its path to . The older girl's eyebrows drew together in confusion as she stared at the younger girl sitting in front of her. Yeri had dropped by the bakery hoping to mooch off of her older unnie for food, and Wendy had amusedly indulged her since she had missed last Friday's get together to have dinner with the Bae family in Daegu.

 

"I mean engaged couples usually do that sort of thing, right? Have pictures of each other plastered everywhere and not shut up about each other. But you and Irene unnie hardly mention each other." Yeri narrowed her eyes at her, "are you guys even actually going to get married?" 
 

"We're not yet engaged, we're only discussing it!" Wendy spluttered, embarrasement coloring her cheeks red.

 

"Well yes, because I always accept and wear engagement rings from people I'm going to say no to," Yeri snorted, looking pointedly at the 14K diamond engagement ring adoring Wendy's left ring finger.

 

"Anyways," Yeri continued, brushing aside Wendy's stammering of 'Irene insisted upon it even if I hadn't said yes's , "I was at Irene unnie's work yesterday and I hardly saw any traces that pointed towards her being in any type of relationship." Yeri said, this time raising her eyebrows at Wendy.

 

"Well, things are not yet official between us. Plus you know how private Irene unnie is, why are you surprised about how quiet things are about our possible engagement?" Wendy asked in suspicion.

 

"Well..." Yeri suddenly avoided Wendy's gaze, "yesterday while I was at the company, Jennie-ssi dropped by Irene unnie's office."

 

"Okay?" Wendy asked, an uncomfortable feeling arising in her. She knew who Jennie-ssi was.
 

Kim Jennie was the CFO  of Irene's company, a woman who had both the visuals and charm to knock anyone off of their feet. Another thing about her was that she was extremely flirtatious, winking and murmuring honey words to anyone in her sight. Unfortunately for Wendy, she can already guess that the anyone in this case is Irene. After all, she and the rest of their friend group had seen first hand how Jennie had flirted with Irene at her previous birthday party. 
 

"Uhm," Yeri cleared before muttering quickly, "Jennie-ssi flirted with Irene unnie yesterday."

 

Wendy sighed, so her prediction was correct. Darn, why is she always right at the most inconvenient times.

 

"Okay," Wendy shrugged indifferently, though inside the dread turned into a fist that clenched around her heart. Yeri too seemed to notice the hurt her words caused.

 

"Sorry, unnie I didn't meant to hurt you. Maybe if you say yes then you guys could announce your engagement and you won't have to worry about things like that anymore!" Yeri said hopefully, trying to lift her mood.

 

"But will I really?" Wendy answered back sadly, the resignation clear in her voice.

 

"I don't see why not." An unexpected voice answered from the door. Lo and behold, the one and only Bae Irene stood there, her dark suit offset by an expensive beige button up. Her eyes, obsidian that were waging storms inside, stared at Wendy, who only turned her head slightly to meet Irene's gaze with a somber one.
 

"Unnie, I-I didn't know you were coming here today!" Yeri jumped up from her seat in panic, wondering how much Irene had heard and if she can escape out of here before Irene killed her for causing trouble, though she swears it wasn't on purpose! She was just curious okay?

 

"I decided to have lunch with my fiancée, but it seems that she's already occupied." Irene answered, her voice devoid of any emotion. It was obvious that she had heard enough to make her mad, and Yeri decided that she's too young to die today.

 

"Really? That's so funny because I was just thinking of how I needed to leave but didn't want Wendy unnie to finish her lunch all alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter