D for Devoted

How to Know a Tsundere Loves You: A-Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even when everyone around them doubted them, Wendy knew that Irene was devoted to her.

 

"Unnie, you're joking right?" Joy asked, her eyes wide with disbelief.

 

"Yeah Unnie, this is a prank right?" Yeri added, looking at Irene with the same disbelief, not comprehending the words the older girl just uttered.

 

"Why would I be joking about such a serious matter?" Irene answered in nonchalant matter, looking between the two younger girls seriously.

 

"I... but Unnie!" The two spluttered, still unable to believe the news just delivered to them, waiting for Wendy to pop around the corner and yell 'It's a prank!' though it would be unlikely seeing as the two weren't close enough to do pranks together. 
 

"Joohyunnie, give them a bit of leeway, it is surprising news after all." Seulgi patted her best friend's shoulder as she sat down next her with her tea.

 

"SO YOU'RE SERIOUS??!! YOU AND WENDY UNNIE ARE GETTING MARRIED??" The two younger girls yelled as they rose from their chairs.

 

Irene winced at their loud voices, her sensitive ears suffering from the two devil spawn's high pitches. She glared at them as she motioned them to sit down, her hand reaching up to rub at her poor ear.

 

"Announce it to all of Seoul, why don't you?" Irene scolded them, Joy and Yeri wincing sheepishly. She sighed, what is she going to do with them?

 

"But yes, that's the plan. As soon as I get a ring, that is, which is why I'm here." Irene finally confirmed to them.

 

"Huh? Wait, does that mean you haven't gotten engaged yet?" Yeri asked in confusion, leading to Irene throwing another glare at her.

 

"Of course not, how the hell would we be engaged without rings." 
 

"But, she knows right? Like Wendy unnie knows that you're going to be engaged soon, right?" Joy asked, shooting a look at Yeri and confirming that the two are thinking the same thing.

 

"Of course not, idiots. I don't know if you're not aware, but one cannot be informed of when someone plans to propose to them." Irene told them in a tone that made it very clear what level of intelligence she thinks they possess.

 

"But you two aren't even in a relationship! This whole time I thought it was Wendy unnie who proposed to you and somehow manipulated you into saying yes by some miracle, but it's you all along?" Yeri bursted out.

 

"Why would she ask me to marry her?" Irene asked in confusion, not comprehending why the idea would even cross anyone's mind.

 

"Unnie are you being serious?" Yeri asked in disbelief, "What do you mean why would Wendy unnie propose to you? Are you blind? Unnie," Yeri turned to Seulgi, "help me knock some sense into her."

 

Seulgi only shook her head with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter