P for Possessive

How to Know a Tsundere Loves You: A-Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P for possessive, because Irene believes that what's hers is only hers. 
 

"What wrong, hm?" Wendy murmured against the soft skin of her temple. Irene just groaned from where she had her head buried in Wendy's neck, only tightening her grip around her wife's waist while she nuzzled in further, pushing Wendy harder against the bathroom door.

 

"Okay, we don't have to talk about it." Another murmur as she pressed a kiss where her lips rested on Irene's skin, one arm wrapping around the older woman's neck while her other hand buried itself in raven locks, alternating between running her hand through them and gently tugging the locks. "Though we can't stay hidden in here for much longer, your mom is probably already wondering where we are." 
 

Irene sighed at the remainder that a whole world existed outside of the bathroom they were hiding in. Or well, that Irene locked them into. After all, it was her who ambushed Wendy as she was coming out of the bathroom and pushed her back inside. The younger woman was confused on what was going on, but all that her wife did was tug her into her arms and try to bury herself as close as possible to her. 
 

However, Wendy did have an inkling as to what was making her wife so clingy. After all, today is Sunday, the day of the week that's usually theirs. The day of the week that they usually spend the morning of laying in bed doing nothing but taking in the feel and comfort of each other's bodies. The day of the week where they hang around the house, just the two of them with their puppy, rewatching favorite movies and indulging in favorite foods. The day of the week that they spend truely recharging before heading off into a new week. The day of the week where they are only each other's. 
 

But this Sunday found them at a work party hosted by Irene's family for a successful business quarter. The two had gotten up in the early morning to get ready and drive the two hours to Irene's family home in the countryside where friends of the family along with business partners and managers were present for the brunch. 
 

Wendy knew that Irene didn't want to be here because it was a weekend function. The woman worked a lot of hours during the week and the agreement she had with her parents was that the weekend was to be work free so that she can focus on her relationships. This was something she had become even more strict about after she and Wendy had gotten married, purchasing another phone exclusively for work that was kept on silent in the weekends. But this brunch was important, and she had no choice but be present, though that didn't mean she hated it any less. 
 

"I wish I could steal you away from here and spend the rest of the day with just the two of us." Irene spoke for the first time since she stepped in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter