Drunken Kiss

Hypocrite

Was it a dream? Kind of like that. But considering the messy road infront of my house and the strong smell from the alcohol, IT WASN'T A DREAM AT ALL!!!

I kissed Kang Seulgi. I kissed THE FREAKING FAMOUS KANG SEULGI! Happy? OF COURSE NOT.

Shu ing stole my first kiss! Also don't forget that she's completely drunk yesterday. Which mean by the time she wakes up, she probably won't remember what happened last night. ! 

Should I sue her? I mean, is there any law provides that? I wish there is a law for stealing first kiss so that I can sue whoever took my first kiss. In this situation is that ing Kang Seulgi.

As an introvert, I don't know that I can groaned in frustration on my bed. Turning my body on the bed and screaming like a crazy person. Well, maybe I am crazy. Because a random person just took my first kiss away, drunkenly. !

"Unnie!" 

I stop the moment my step sister barged into my room like she owns it. 

"Ya! Don't you know how to knock?!" I said furiously.

"My friends were scared because of you! So I came to check on you since you were screaming like you seen a ghost" 

Maybe Kang Seulgi is a ghost. I wish though cause kissing a ghost will not be counted.

"Geez, I'm fine. Tell your friends to go home already! Did they sleep over?" 

Yeri nodded innoncently. Gosh! Sometimes I hate to see her making that innoncent face. Truthfully, she's not that innoncent, believe me. You don't want to know what she's capable of. 

"Can you come with us to the mall after breakfast?" 

What?

This kids is only 12 years old! HOW DID THEY KNOW ABOUT MALL?

"No. How come kids these days knows about mall?"

"You're old unnie. Me and my friends will wait for you after breakfast! Get up!" 

"YA! I DIDN'T SIGN FOR IT" 

"YOU HAVE TO OR I WILL TELL MOM!"

Like that woman cares. No. That woman only care for the mother er 12 years old kid! So that means if Yeri call her that I'm so screw up.

"ARGHHH!!!" 

Can't help to wobble my body on the bed. Almost had the blanket wrapping my whole body into a cocoon. 

Kim Yerim. !

~~~

"Yeri! Look at that! Let's go!"

"Grandma! Walk faster!" 

"Ya! Kim Yerim! How dare you called me grandma! COME HERE YOU BRAT!" 

But at the end can't really catch them up due to my not athletic body. Letting that ungrateful kid running inside the arcade in the mall. Why bother going to the mall when you can go to a arcades outside a mall?

Aish. Kids these days are full of energy, huh. Going to the mall isn't my favorite. Too many strangers and couples. I hate every one of them. Not to mention sometimes they kiss in the mall! Gosh get a room please.

I know it's their right and liberty brought us freedom whcih mean human are free to show their expression. But do they need to show it to the whole world?

The moment we arrived in the mall, I regret coming here. Too many people, too many strangers, too many couples. Please remind me again what date is today? Sunday! Oh wow. What a perfect day to go out. Just perfect.

My anxiety attack? Well, it depends on the situation really. If I get lost in the mall I won't get that panic attack. Since I'm old enough I can go home. What worries me the most is Kim Yeri. 

That girl run relaly fast and she's quiet a mess sometimes. I almost lost her like two months ago...but I relieved I could find her. If not, well, you know what happen if I lost my mom precious daughter, right?

While waiting for Yeri palying with her friends inside the arcades, I can feel vibration in my pocket. Indicating I have new message. My phone rarely vibrate since I only have mom, Hyun Bin and Sooyoung in my contact lists.

So it must be either my mom which obviously a dream, or Hyun Bin which is more impossible. So it only left with Sooyoung. 

Bingo! It is Sooyoung. 

Annoying Best friend

Ya! I'm infront of your house! Are you out?

 

Anxiety attack Best friend

I'm in the mall with the devils. You're in Korea already?

 

Annoying Best friend

Wow. You're really going to the mall with those devils? You're making a progress here! Yes, I'm in Korea. I landed last night. Better come home fast if you miss me!

Aish. This girl always been full of herself.

Anxiety attack Best friend

End of conversation. Bye

 

Annoying Best friend

Ya! Come home fast or I'll burn those memos in you rlocker!

 

Anxiety attack Best friend

you,

 

Annoying Best friend

Can't run away from me, Joohyun. , come home now!

I roll my eyes after reading her message. That girl really is annoying. How can I live with annoying people? Starting from Yeri, my mom, Hyun Bin, and now Sooyoung. Gos! Can't I have a peaceful life for a second? No. I wan years!

I sigh. Really need to get home soon or Sooyoung will really burn those memos. She knows the passcode to my locker. Why? I don't know. Oh, I was damn stupid for not realizing her presence while I was trying to open my locker. 

ing . So if I don't want to see my locker burning in fire tomorrow, better get Kim Yerim out from that arcade and go back home quickly.

Why I care about the memos though? I don't know. I just don't want anyone to touch it...yes, even Sooyoung too.

~~~

"Unnie, you really annoying. I was going to win back there!"

"It's your fault, kid." I said.

"How come it's my fault?"

"You should win from the beginning. Ther eyou won't cry like a baby" 

"I'm not a baby! You're so mean! Hi Sooyoung unnie!" 

I roll my eyes didn't even bother to answer back. Letting the 12 years old devil running to the house. Leaving me with another devil who got home after travelling to the other side of the world.

She's wearing a pajamas. I don't know why the hell this girl wearing a pajama to my house. Almost facepalm myself but ended up shaking my head. Can't believe I'm friend with a weirdo.

Having Yeri as my step sister is more than enough. Please don't bring anyone stupid to my life again. I have enough with Yeri and Sooyoung.

"What? It's not new for you to see me in pajama" 

"Do you even wear your bra on?"

"You can take a peak if you want" said the .

. No. Sooyoung always confident with her body.

When she sleepover at my place, one day I was in my room and since I have a bathroom inside my bedroom, Sooyoung was having a shower.

I had my headphone on and was hearing musics when suddenly I saw Sooyoung came out from the bathroom, .

. I saw everything with my bare eyes. EVERYTHING! Well, yeah we had been friends since we were kids but still. Exposing your body is...I don't know. 

It's privacy, for sake! Sure she have a nice body but...I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT .

I decided to ignore her as I groaned and walk to my house, followed by Sooyoung behind my back, giggling. Sometimes I wish I never met Sooyoung. But at the same time I know I can't live without her. 

She's my first and only friend in this whole world. A precious and important perosn to me because apparently when neveryone have their parent as their most important people in their life...I don't.

They are too busy with their work and their own love story. it. Damn you Cupid Angel for bringing them together. Guess your power are .

Born from a broken family who never really put cares on their children unless they are obedien to you. Unlike me. Stupid, quiet, weid, and an . It doesn't matter. What matter is....I don't know. Feel free to fill the blank.

"Aren't you going to hug your best friend after a long vacation?" I scoffed. As if it really necessary to do. 

"I prefer to hug my pillows"

"!"

"Stop pretending you're offended" 

She roll her eyes.

Despite me and her being so annoying and an to each other, this is just how we communicate. Maybe for years we had been friends made us look like we're fighting while actually this is how normal our conversations are.

At the end, Sooyoung back hugged me which I scoffed with a smile on my face.

Realizing she have the tote bags hanging in her hands while she's wrapping her arms around me, I took them off of her hands. Didn't even ask her permission just like how she didn't asked my permission to exposed her body. 

When you're friend with someone long enough, you don't need to do the good attitudes at all. Shortly, you can be your ing self infront of them. Didn't have to panic attack thinking what othe people thought about you. 

During my childhood, sometimes I would sleepover in Sooyoung's house and sometimes the other way around. Yeah, I kinda forgot to tell you that after the sudden attack of Sooyoung's body, two years later I found myself being so comfortable exposing my whole body.

Considering I don't have the body goals like Sooyoung have, she didn't judge at all. I may be small and a bit insecure with my body but she told me I look cute because I have small body. 

Right...Yeah. So we had seen ourself . Damn. Yeah. Damn. That's just how close we are. I mean I think of her as my sister too so...

.

.

.

Okay. Just forget about it. What I mean is, we didn't need each other permission for anything. 

"You bought a lot these years"

"Got extra pocket money from my mom since I cleaned up my room before we left for England"

"Tsk. Do you have to ask your mom extra money for you to finally cleaned up your dirty bedroom?"

Sooyoung would always glares at me for saying her bedroom is messy. Since we're different individual with different mind, she always thought that clothes on the floor, messy bed, underwear hanging on the edge of her bed frame, untidy study table, and a messy wardrobe are arts.

.

.

.

Let's not talk about it further, shall we? Every year during the end of the holiday, Sooyoung will always come ti my house. Bringing the souvenir she bought during her vacation. She told me I need to see the world with my eyes through the souvenirs.

Right. Since I can't got out to see the whole world unlike Sooyoung who completely have a normal mental health, came from a wealthy family, she offered me to bought her souvenirs for me to see the world. 

Can't believe how childish her thought is but I just told her do whatever she want. 

Today she bought me some chocolates and other snack from the country she visited, England Which is like a must bought items everytime she's on vacation. 

I found it kinda interesting and fascinating how chocolates form every country have different kind of flavor. I mean, it's chocolate. Every countries have one. 

Sometimes she would also bought me clothes with weird kind of pictures on the center of the clothes. Don't even want to describe those clothes she had bought for me. 

"Of course! It's your chances to get more money! Don't ever skip that chance!"

"Yeah, right. Thanks for the snacks anyway"

"Yeah, sure. So how was Jennie's party yesterday?"

"Like a freaking weird festival with clowns all over the place. It's too damn loud! I need to get out from my house just to get fresh air since I can't sleep" 

"That's new. You never leave your house if it's not school or your devil ask you to. What did you do?"

I rolled my eyes. Geez, I don't have any skin disease that won't allows me to go outside. I'm not Bella Thorne in a freaking Midnight Sun movie. 

"I still can walk, "

"Wow girl. Why so sensitive?"

"Argh! Shut up!" 

"Geez, okay. Calm down, "

I rolled my eyes. Rather than talking what happened last night, I keep myself busy looking at the souvenirs she bought. 

But then I can feel her presence standing beside me. What weird is she bend her body down to...smell me. WHAT THE PARK SOOYOUNG?!

"YA! What are you doing?"

"I smell alcohol on you! Did you really went to Jennie's party?" 

"I told you I don't. I'm nobody"

"Then did you drink alone?"

"No"

"Are you with someone last night?"

"No"

"Did your mom came home last night and bought you beers?"

"No!"

"Did Yeri bought one?!"

Feeling the anger boiling inside me, I slammed the kitchen table. 

"ARGH! If it's not because that FREAKING KANG SEULGI, I STILL HAVE MY FIRST KISS SAFE!" 

Groaning in full frustration with both hands holding the edge of the kitchen table, I didn't realize I was telling Sooyoung about the kiss. I was really wanted to skip the kiss part but MY MOUTH JUST CAN'T SHUT UP!

Looking up to Sooyoung who standing right beside me, I can see her eyes wide open and too. . It supposed to be my secret! My ing secret! No one needs to know that! ! HOW EMBARASSING THIS IS! .

Seirously.. You stupid mother er Bae Joohyun. 

"Kang Seulgi...kissed you?"

Didn't know what to say, I found myself biting my lower lips as if I was caught stealing something. . Can you shut up for a minute?! Bae Joohyun you freak. 

Seems like Sooyoung notice it beacause she screaming like a dolphin. Can't help but to get startled with the sudden high pitch. 

"Ya! No need to scream !"

"DID SHE ACTUALLY KISSED YOU? SHE STOLE YOUR ING FIRST KISS?!" 

I groaned in frustration. Didn't want to talk about it at all as I walk myself to the living room which just 10 feet away from the kitchen. My cozy living room with one couch facing the television and a small table between the couch and the television. 

What a perfect day to start with Sooyoung. 

I know she will barge me with questions and questions. Which I don't want to answer at all. But you know. She's Sooyoung. Can't relly avoid her even for a second. 

"IT'S TRUE! SHE KISSED YOU! How was it? Did you get to taste her tounge? Was she wild? Wait! Did you went to Jennie's party?" 

I sigh. See what I mean?

"Taste of alcohol isn't wahat I expected from my first kiss" I said sarcastically. 

"! She drunken kissed you?!" 

"I found her when I was going back to my house. She was sitting on the ground and then somehow she called my name. Short suddenly she kissed me"

"She called your name?"

I nodded completely understand the tone of shock hiding within those three words. 

"I bet you freaked out"

"Well, my panic attack almost killed me but I managed to get home as soon as possible after I pushed her away"

". Do you think she will remember that you're the one who she kissed?"

I raised both my shoulder. That question actually keep ringing inside my head. If she remember then what am I supposed to do tomorrow? School is starting tomorrow and if she remember and she told her best friends then I'm screw up tomorrow.

Probably the whole school will know and probably they willtwist the fact. Saying I'm the one who kissed her. Taking the advantage blablabla and done. I'm so up tomorrow. 

"Can we exchange life?" I said.