School

Hypocrite

Knowing how bad the situation is if what Sooyoung told me will be true, I literally asked Sooyoung to sleep over at my house and we will go to school together.

I want to make sure, I'm safe. Well, Sooyoung is kind a like my bodyguard. Since she knew how people used to bullied me back then and still am but not as often as they used to.

Nevertheless, better be prepare rather than not, right? 

And just a typical morning when Sooyoung sleep over at my place, she always have this tiny bed of mine all for herself once I woke up. Like she took almost all the space! I almost fall down from my own bed because I'm on the edge of my bed.

Sooyoung. She really is a giant. 

Like everytime she sleep over at my place and she always took the space in my bed, once I got up, I went to the kitchen, grabbed a pack of ice cubes, walk back to my room.

Spend about 2 minutes staring at Sooyoung who have wide open and she ing snore. I don't know how I can bear hearing her snore everytime she slept over at my place.

But maybe it's because we spend almost our life together. So, hearing her snore kind a like my ing music. 

And just like any other day, Sooyoung will wake up, screaming surprise with the cold sensation between her breats.

I'd seen her so...

" YOU, JOOHYUN!" 

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. 

She never learn her lesson. 

~~~

"Sooyoung?"

"Oh! Good morning, Mrs. Bae" 

"I didn't know you slept over. When did you got back?"

"Yesterday. I came here around the afternoon" said Sooyoung with her smile.

I rolled my eyes. She just as fake as my mom.

I prefer not to call my mom as 'mom'. Never thought of that old woman as my mom after everything she did to me.

The old woman with Hyun Bin and of course Kim Yerim, is sitting together at the dining table to eat breakfast.

Well of course they didn't bother to call me for breakfast. They always forget. .

Just tell me you guys don't want me here and I gladly move out from this house. 

Why the hell I stay here anyway? I don't know.

Despite feeling don't belong here, maybe the reason why I stay it's because Kim Yerim.

Something in her encourage me to stay. 

.

.

.

. I don't want to talk about it. So let's just continue on how my fake mom ask me and Sooyoung to eat breakfast with them.

Tsk. I scoffed. It's obviously the breakfast she prepared only for three people. 

Sooyoung was about to answer but I dragged her out before she could say anything stupid. 

Need to get out from that bloody house before I explode. 

Technically, I never explode before. Never lose control of myself. 

I don't know. I just can't. Sooyoung is the only person who had saw me explode.

Crying so loud because I almost...

Never mind. Let's talk about something else. 

"Ya, aren't you going to eat with your family?" Sooyoung asked.

"Since when I had a proper breakfast with them? You obviously saw the breakfast is enough only for three person. She made sure that I don't eat with them" 

"I know. But"

"You know how complicated my family is, Soo. So stop tyring to convince me they are the good guys" I said cutting her off. 

Sooyoung raise her hands up telling me she's giving up. Well she better do that if she doesn't want to see me exposing her picture to the whole school.

It's like any other day, coming back to school and you meet with your friends. Catching up what they did during the holiday while me...Well, you're allowed to make guesses, cause I don't give a .

What do you guys want to know, anyway? I did nothing during holiday except babysitting Kim Yerim and try my best to avoid the witch and the hunter every breakfast time.

Oh you can say it like that. I'm the princess that was capture by the witch and apparently, the hunter that should be my savior fell inlove with the witch.

Ended up working together keeping me in jail for life.

Meanwhile, Park Sooyoung...you probably wondering how long we know each other. Pretty much my whole life?

Technically, Sooyoung's parent is my late dad's best friend. Before my dad pass away, he introduced his best friend to me when I was five and since then we are best friends...I guess.

Well, we are more than best friend honestly. Sooyoung is like my real sister. We share everything to each other. That means she knew everything about me including my family.

But Sooyoung is not Sooyoung if she's not annoying as hell. She always told me to at least reconsile with my family. Like she has hope that I could fix my relationship with my mom.

I, personally never see that coming in the near future or forever. My relationship with my mom is complicated and I'm pretty surprise she still trying her best to keep me alive.

Or...maybe it was a coincidence? Unexpected? 

Whatever her reason, I don't think I should know. 

So, here I am. Coming back to school. The place I try to avoid the most. Why? An introvert like me would prefer to stay at home and do online schooling instead of coming here.

However, the witch control my life. .

"Welcome back to school, my dear Bae Joohyun! This year will be our senior year! And you! I will make sure to give you an amazing senior year!"

"My senior year has already up after someone stole my ing first kiss" I said annoyed with the fact the famous Kang Seulgi was the culprit.

I can't do anything other than pretend nothing happened and it's killing me. In case you're asking why I can't do anything, well, first of all, I am famous for being the cold bloody princess.

Many people said I am hard to approach and very quiet. I don't like people. Sometimes they are annoying and fake! People are complicated. That's why I'm trying to make sure there are only few people involve in my life.

Dealing with Sooyoung is a pain in the and so do Kim Yerim. I would appreciate it if people stay the away from me. 

Second, Kang Seulgi is one of the famous person at school. A part of Jennie's group and honestly I hate Jennie. Makes me hate the whole members in that group.

Don't ask why. 

As usual, I would go to my locker to pick some of my stuffs for today's classes. Like any other high school movie, the hallway will be very much hectic during the day.

Especially when the Basketball team walking down the hallway and screaming their victory last year. There's also an upcoming competition and of course they will attend.

They have been the champion for three times in a row. I know very much they are trying to keep it that way for years. Kang Seulgi is the captain of the basketball team.

Yes. That's the reason why she's famous. Other than that...some say she has the charisma. But I totally disagree.

"It's weird to not see you yesterday, Park Sooyoung" 

I do not need to take a peek to see who that voice belong to. Of course who else?

"Miss me, Kim Jennie?"

"Well of course. I would like to see you get drunk again" 

"I'm sorry you missed that moment, Jennie. Perhaps it's my time to actually grow up and stop drinking" said Sooyoung.

From behind my locker door, I could hear Jennie scoff. I rolled my eyes. She will do that everytime she's annoyed. The very familiar scoffed. She's offended.

"The famous Park Sooyoung stop drinking...I can't imagine. Is your little friend here took you to a nun?" 

"Watch your mouth Kim Jennie" said Sooyoung. 

This is why I hate school. As I close my locker, I stare at Jennie coldly before walking away to my class with Sooyoung following behind me. 

"You know your stare doesn't scare me, Bae Joohyun!" said Jennie which I ignore. 

Meeting Kim Jennie is another reason why I hate school. 

It is nice to know that Sooyoung is in my class cause I have someone I can talk to. Last year was the worst. I was in the same class with Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo.

The two annoying Kim who cannot shut their mouth all day. Making me iritated and annoyed at the same time. I can't study well! Well, I'm not the smartest but not dumbest too.

I try to maintain my grade as steady as possible. But those annoying Kim can't seem to take study seriously. Oh well if they actually take it seriously, I am surprise.

Cause it doesn't sound right especially for Kim Jennie! Other than being the queen of this entire school, she's also known as the richest. Perhaps all of her group members are rich and wealthy that each of them have their own cars.

She's a spoiled queen that doesn't take studies seriously but somehow managed to get good grades. But still her grade is much lower than me.

Meanwhile, Wendy, Son Seungwan, the smartest in the group. She's the head of the student council for last year period which she did quiet amazing with her job.

She managed to create two charity festival and was praised a lot for that because now it's become the school annual event. Meanwhile, Kang Seulgi...oh my god why the hell I keep talking about her?!!!!

She's the captain of the basketball team. She had lead the team to win several competition. The team managed to win the region league because of her. 

I never watched her play but some say, Sooyoung said Kang Seulgi is one of the most talented student athlete. Some said she got a scholarship offer because of her amazing skills in basketball.

Tskk...one lucky young .

And then there is Kim Jisoo. Well, to let you guys know, I know nothing about Kim Jisoo other than she's the most annoying, childish, and talkactive person.

She's known for her beauty and also she's an actress. Her mother is the famous actress here in Korea and lately she was the lead actress in one K-Drama. 

Not a fan of K-Drama but well I should probably say she's good. If she's not then many people would probably hate her. I hate her for her annoying behavior but many people tolerate her for that because she's an actress.

Damn. She's lucky. 

While I was heading to my class, suddenly I hit someone unintentionally. I think I was dazing off earlier.

"Upss, sorry" said the person. 

I know that voice. . The moment my eyes landed on her, my face start heating up with no reason that made me cover my face as quickly as possible with the books on hand.

I was about to leave when Sooyoung hold me from leaving.  you, Park Sooyoung.

"Kang Seulgi! Woah! I should say you did a really good job during the match! Sorry I can't be there to watch"

"Thanks. I didn't know you like basketball"

"Oh my god! Where were you all this time? I love basketball. I should say you're one of the amazing student athlete! I see the potential in you!"

Kang Seulgi didn't say anything because she seems doesn't know how to answer to Sooyoung cause admit it. Park Sooyoung sounds like trying to flirt with her.

"Anyways! My friend here Bae Joohyun. You know here right? When is your next match?"

What? 

"Umm... next week?"

"Great! I'll make sure we both watch your match! Bae Joohyun here secretly a fan of yours! She will watch your match next week!" said Sooyoung.

"What?!" I said blurtly.

"What? Oh, please Joohyun. Don't act like you never watch her match! Come one, don't be shy" 

This is the part where I hate Park Sooyoung the most. 

"I never watch her-" 

Before I could even finish my sentence, she shut my mouth and push me inside my class.

"You heard me, Kang Seulgi! We will make it to your match next week!" 

As soon as we are inside the classroom, I grab Sooyoung to the corner and glare at her.

"What was that?!!!"

"What? I was helping you" said Sooyoung.

"You're not helping me? What the ? I never wanted to watch her match!"

"Joohyun. This is your chance to get close with her! I mean, she stole your first kiss, so why don't you just make her yours?"

"You crazy !"

"Careful there girl"

Talking with Sooyoung will certainly give me headache. Therefore, I decided to sit on my chair and pretend like I'm ignoring her.

"Come on, Hyun. The mysterious guy that keeps sending you memo will probably remain mysterious. I bet he is a coward and then probably one day he will stop then disappear. You should meet someone who actually here. For example, Kang Seulgi! I bet her kissed was amazing"