โœงใ€€๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.

๐‘๐š๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐žใ€€โœงใ€€๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž?ใ€€โœงใ€€๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ!
R8W4XJi.png
X
ย 
ย 
NBnMcg8.png
X
ย 
ย 
BIRTHNAME Lee Bieun, ์ด๋น„์€.
STAGE NAME Bieun, ๋น„์€.
BIRTHDATE August 30th, 1994.
POSITION Main Rapper, Lead Dancer.
LOVERย ์ด๊ด‘์ˆ˜,ย Entertainer.

INFO
ใ€€โœง Bieun is a former idol of LoveyDovey turned comedian, turned back to an idol, hopefully. She is much older than the other trainees but still has lots of experience with the idol industry, even though her former company pushed her to be a comedian rather than a musician despite training to be one. After suddenly leaving the company and all of her projects, MIK quickly signed her on to be in the upcoming girl group because they believe that Bieun could still become a successful musician and idol.
X
ย 
ย 
BIEUN
X
ย 
ย 
mamS6JT.png
X
ย 
ย 
BIRTHNAMEย Do Yeonhui, ๋„์—ฐํฌ.
STAGE NAME Yeonhui, ์—ฐํฌ.
BIRTHDATEย March 14th, 1997
POSITION Main Vocalist.
LOVERย ์‹ ํƒœ๊ทผ, OC.

INFO
ใ€€โœง Yeonhui, a girl who has a wonderful voice, and who Milyeon believes she could have debuted earlier if it weren't for her lack of dance skills. Yeonhui had her right leg amputated when she was 9 due to a bicycling accident, wearing a prosthetic ever since. She started to audition for companies, only to be turned down because of her leg. Many people didn't want to accommodate for Yeonhui, but Milyeon was willing to help her out and achieve her dream.
X
ย 
ย 
YEONHUI
X
ย 
ย 
mamS6JT.png
X
ย 
ย 
BIRTHNAMEย Yang Ai, ๆจ็ˆฑ.
STAGE NAMEย Ash, ์• ์‰ฌ.
BIRTHDATE May 5th, 1997.
POSITION Main Dancer, Rapper, Vocalist, Visual.
LOVER NCT's ์ •์šฐ.

INFO
ใ€€โœง Ash had been known as a well seasoned trainee from her previous company. Even though the industry has had a lot of androgynous females, Ash's previous company couldn't find a suitable concept for her and ultimately had to let her go. Thankfully, one of the choreographers at the other company got in touch with MIK and she started to train here right away. Milyeon hopes that Ash will be a great fit in the group, even if she doesn't look like the other females.
X
ย 
ย 
ASH
X
ย 
ย 
mamS6JT.png
X
ย 
ย 
BIRTHNAMEย Chu Yuji, ์ถ”์œ ์ง€.
STAGE NAME Lyra, ๋ก€๋ผ.
BIRTHDATE May 8th, 1998
POSITION Leader, Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer.
LOVER BTS' ์ •๊ตญ.

INFO
ใ€€โœง Lyra is actually someone Milyeon knows quite well, mostly because Yuji was an employee at MIK as a vocal coach a little less than a year ago. However, Milyeon had confidence that she could make a great idol, even though Lyra gave up on the idea when she fell pregnant with a baby girl, just like Milyeon. But if Milyeon could still be an idol and a mother, what's stopping Lyra from doing that as well?
X
ย 
ย 
LYRA
X
ย 
ย 
ALwi3GT.png
X
ย 
ย 
BIRTHNAME Park Hayan, ๋ฐ•ํ•˜์–€.
STAGE NAME Hayan, ํ•˜์–€.
BIRTHDATEย February 17th, 2000.
POSITION Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper.
LOVER ์œ„ํ•˜์ค€, Actor.

INFO
ใ€€โœง Hayan is one of the longest trainees of MIK, starting training the same year the company was established. Like the others, Milyeon had been working hard to accommodate Hayan's deafness, as she lost her hearing in a car accident when she was 8 years old. Hayan is a great dancer, but no one wanted to take a chance on her, especially since she was mute up until she started training for MIK, as she received a hearing aid to hopefully help her get her up to speed with the other trainees.
X
ย 
ย 
HAYAN
X
ย 
ย 
NBnMcg8.png
X
ย 
ย 
BIRTHNAME Chieko, ๅƒๆตๅญ.
STAGE NAME Chieko, ์น˜์—์ฝ”.
BIRTHDATE July 7th, 2002.
POSITIONย Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Center.
LOVER Open.

INFO
ใ€€โœง Chieko is a trainee that Milyeon had to tiptoe around throughout her training period, because no one outside of MIK could know that Chieko was training to become an idol. Why? Chieko is also known as Princess Chieko of Setsuna in Japan, being the niece of recently appointed Emperor Naruhito. Because of her high status, the MIK employees were on high alert as to not disappoint her family, because apparently Chieko was already doing so by deciding to become an idol.
X
ย 
ย 
CHIEKO
X
ย 
ย 
mamS6JT.png
X
ย 
ย 
BIRTHNAME Ahn Sohee, ์•ˆ์†Œํฌ.
STAGE NAME Tia, ํ‹ฐ์•„.
BIRTHDATEย January 11th, 2003.
POSITION Lead Vocalist, Face of the Group.
LOVER Enhypen's ์ œ์ด.

INFO
ใ€€โœง Tia is someone Milyeon knew of, but had not properly met before. Her father, Tony Ahn of H.O.T, was also in the same situation as Milyeon, but unlike her, he chose to keep Tia a secret from the public until it benefited him when he was charged in 2013, when he revealed that he was a father to lessen his sentence. Anyways, Tia was scouted by MIK recently, believing that she could exceed the legacy of her father.
X
ย 
ย 
TIA
X
ย 
ย 
ALwi3GT.png
X
ย 
ย 
BIRTHNAME Savannah Nguyen.
STAGE NAME Savannah, ์‚ฌ๋ฐ”๋‚˜.
BIRTHDATE May 25th, 2004.
POSITION Lead Rapper,ย Vocalist, Maknae.
LOVER DRIPPIN's ์•Œ๋ ‰์Šค.

INFO
ใ€€โœง Savannah was someone that MIK personally scouted, as the girl had a hilariously bad audition video that went viral for a survival show just last year. Apparently her previous company put her in the survival show to make her and the company stand out more since Savannah is Vietnamese, but it went the opposite direction, having been eliminated from the show and kicked out of her company. MIK, like always, wanted Savannah to have a second chance at being an idol.
X
ย 
ย 
SAVANNAH