โœงใ€€๐๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐. +๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐‘๐š๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐žใ€€โœงใ€€๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž?ใ€€โœงใ€€๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ!
R8W4XJi.png
X
ย 
ย 
Welcome to the update page blah blah blah, you know the drill. Two things!
One: Kim Dalrae's name has been changed to Kim Milyeon, just in case you get confused in the future, hereโ€™s the reason.
Two: I have decided on a soft deadline: April 8th. This may be the final deadline as well, as I got one app in a year and I donโ€™t want to keep pushing this story if no one is interested in it anymore, but it just depends on how many apps I get in the meantime.
X
ย 
ย 
FEBRUARY 23RD, 2023
X
ย 
ย 
APRIL 2ND, 2023
X
ย 
ย 
So I automatically assumed that people would read my MIK blog postย about RZDZ, and how they have some predebut content. The story will start in December 2019, when the group is called MIK Girlz, or MGz for short.
It is my fault for not making it more clear, so here is a mini timeline for the group predebut activities:
ใ€€โœง Early December 2019: MIK starts final evaluations and picks the eight members for an upcoming girl group. (This means latest she can join MIK is late November.)
ใ€€โœง Mid December 2019: The lineup for the group is finalized, and they are preparing for a predebut single under the name MIK Girlz. The members are introduced to the public a week before their predebut single is released.
ใ€€โœง December 16th, 2019: MGz releases their predebut single, WE.
ใ€€โœง January-February 2020: MGz isn't really that active anymore due to the preparation of Razzle Dazzle's debut.
X
ย 
ย 
The soft deadline is here, but no worries! I am not a hundred percent confident about the applicants and a final lineup, so I have a solid and final deadline:ย April 15th, a week from now.
I will start giving out extensions once weโ€™re closer to the deadline.
New deadline:
April 19th.
X
ย 
ย 
APRIL 8TH, 2023
X
ย 
ย 
APRIL 15TH, 2023
X
ย 
ย 
The final deadline is in a few days, but no need to worry, I am now accepting extensions. All you need to do to contact me asking for an extension along with how many times you are applying, the plotlines youโ€™re shooting for, and an estimate for when youโ€™ll be done/how much you have completed.
The last day to ask for an extension is the 19th and the extension for the deadlines will be a few days after the deadline, specifically a week from now. Happy applying!
X
ย 
ย 
Hello hello, today is the final deadline! I have some applicants chosen for the group, but I still don't have a solid group just yet.
Anyways, if you're confident enough to turn in your application today, the time to do it by is tonight (technically the 20th) at 12:00am MST.
This is also the deadline to ask for extensions. I'll officially get started on the story sometime next week once I have the final eight members.
Good luck everyone!
X
ย 
ย 
APRIL 19TH, 2023
X
ย 
ย 
APRIL 20TH 2023
X
ย 
ย 
Hey, I am extending the deadline to April 28th. I swear this is the final final deadline. Extensions will be given out closer to the deadline if needed.
Also, just a heads up, I am changing Yeonhui's love interest to an OC as I am not very comfortable with her original love interest due to recent events, especially with the timeline I had planned for her and him.
X
ย 
ย 
To keep this short, I am now accepting extensions until the deadline on April 28th. The extensions rules are the same from the notice from the 15th, and the extension deadline will be no later thanย May 2nd. All you need to do to contact me asking for an extension along with how many times you are applying, the plotlines youโ€™re shooting for, and an estimate for when youโ€™ll be done/how much you have completed.
I also want to touch on another subject for a bit; which is pending applications to accepted applications. It has been recurring a few times, but rather than commenting the corrections on thisย story, please make sure to actually put it in the app, and make it a different color/underline/etc... It just makes it easier for me when I go back to the apps and actually see the corrections, as opposed to seeing the mistakes once again and digging through the comments.
From now on, if you do choose comment with the corrections, I will not accept your character until it's actually added to your app.
X
ย 
ย 
APRIL 25TH, 2023
X
ย 
ย 
MAY 13TH, 2023
X
ย 
ย 
Normally I would be more than happy to write teasers, but unfortunately I have been feeling "eh" the past few days. rarely having motivation for writing. So donโ€™t be surprised if one day I suddenly have drabbles for the girls' reveal.
Speaking of, all members have been revealed! It was honestly one of the hardest decisions I have to make, thinking of a good lineup. I was actually thinking whether or not to have more members because there were so amazing applications, but for now wink winkย I'm going to stick with the 8 members.
Also, youโ€™ll notice a slight difference in two of the members, Bieun and Hayan as the positions are different than the ones that the applicants originally applied with. I decided to have Bieun as a lead dancer instead and have Hayan as a lead vocalist and main dancer, honestly I just thought it would fit them well. Besides from that, feel free to include the members in your application, I may do a relationship thingy in the future though.
I am also expanding the MIK-verse, having a co-ed band fic in the summer,ย so if your girl wasnโ€™t chosen, feel free to apply with her in the new story!
X
ย 
ย 
OK noticeboard speedrun let's go! First of all, I apologize for taking so long updating the story, but I'm working on the first chapter as we speak.
I have little things set up and ready to go, mainly from my procrastination. Those things contain things such as the logo, fandom name, discography, lyrics, and I'm even working on a lightstick. I'm impatient to get those out to you, so maybe expect these things very soon.
There's actually a number of things coming for both Razzle Dazzle and MIK Entertainment. I just published yet another applyfic in the MIK-Verse, a co-ed band. In addition to this, that story takes place in 2021, so there maybe some minor spoilers for Razzle Dazzle such as their discography and popularity in general, so just a heads up on that. You'll find stories for three things: Razzle Dazzle's miscellaneous story as to not clog up this one, MIK Ent's story for further lore about the company, as well as the STAR:CODE applyfic.

RZDZย 
โœง MIKย โœง STAR:CODE

Let's now talk about languages real quick. Overall, the members of Razzle Dazzle speaks at least eight languages, so here's a little guide so you'll know what languages they are speaking throughout the story.
Korean

EEnglishE
JJapaneseJ
MMandarinM
CCantoneseC
VVietnameseV
RRussianR
KSLKorean Sign LanguageKSL

And finally, the relationships between the members. You don't have to do this, but it's very much appreciated if you do, because it actually helps me a lot, working out the dynamics of the members. Down below is the code/turn in.

CODEย 
โœง TURN IN
X
ย 
ย 
OCTOBER 19TH, 2023
X
ย 
ย 
DATE
X
ย 
ย 
here