Chapter 18

The Binding Angel

Chapter 18

Jaehyuk dragged Seonhwa far from the commotion. His grab was never that harsh to Seonhwa, not for that day when Seonhwa harmed another. Seonhwa pulled his grab but he tightened his grab even tighter. His anger couldn't be described in a good way. He was too much on holding, but he couldn't do this day.

"What are you doing, for the God's sake??" he burst his anger to Seonhwa when he convinced they were far enough from Hyunbin's house.

"DO YOU EVEN CARE??" She spitted on him. He snatched her hand from him and turn around her body. Jaehyuk ran over her and grabbed her body harshly not to be too close with them again or else someone would get hurt. His eyes took a glance at the commotion when Hyunbin brought Yejin on his hug to the car. The car started to leave the area and the whole mess was handled by Lee's twins and Yoona who was holding Nana who was crying loudly.

"Please, be calm!" he hugged her even more. She was trying to be free from his hug but he hugged even tighter.

"PLEASE, SEONHWA OR ELSE WE DIVORCE THIS WAY!" he shouted at her. His shout shocked her.

"You said that you love me. You said that YOU LOVE ME!!!" she screamed.

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME. YOU LOVE THAT GIRL AND YOUR DAUGHTER NOT ME!!" she released her body from him and walked away from him.

"I love you, Seonhwa!" he grabbed her hand fast.

"LIAR!!!! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS COME TO HER AND YOUR DAUGHTER!! YOU SAID THAT WE WILL CUT THE PAST!! AND NOW YOU ARE LIVING IN THE PAST WITH HER AND HER DAUGHTER!!!" she screamed at him.

He was taken aback by her explanation. She had known that he always come to Hyunmi's ash house. He smiled bitterly, and after all of these the problems, always started from him.

"YOU SAID THAT I SHOULD END MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HYUNBIN, AND NOW WHERE IS YOUR WORDS??? CAN I EVEN PUT MY BELIEF ON YOU???" she said being frustrated falling on her knees. Seeing her helpless body, he fell on his knees too. He embraced her shaken body tight. His tears started falling from his eyes.

"I am sorry... I am sorry... but, just for the last! Please for the last and I will be with you forever." he begged her.

*****((()))*****

Jaehyuk walked toward Hyunbin who was waiting in front of the Operation Room in a daze. Before he reached the hospital, he had taken Seonhwa to the hotel he was living in Jeju. His trembling feet took steps slower than usual. He couldn't even have a brief to face him right now, but on other hand, he should do it faster before it was too late. He looked at the blood on Hyunbin's clothes with unbearable feelings. He felt so wrong after making such a commotion and harmed his soon to be bride and his child. Even from the very start, he was the one who was messing with Hyunbin's family first. Not only in the past, but also in present.

"Hyunbin-ssi..." Jaehyuk started calling his name. Hyunbin who was cupping his face turned his face on Jaehyuk.

'BUG'

Jaehyuk fell on the ground after getting beaten by Hyunbin on his cheek. Hyunbin grabbed his collar tight and ready to punch him again.

"Hyunbin-ssi, Please don't do that here!" Lee Joon's tried to protect Jaehyuk who was lying on the ground helplessly, not trying to fight him back. Hyunbin pushed Lee Joon's away and punched Jaehyuk again with his anger. His red eyes shot the anger toward him. For God's sake, there Yejin laid in the operation room with his child and he didn't even know their condition.

'BUG'

Lee Joon pulled Hyunbin away from Jaehyuk made Hyunbin was being thrown to the ground.

"I am sorry Hyunbin-ssi. But, You shouldn't do that." Lee Joon mumbled with a deep sigh.

-----

The three men were sitting on the couch in silence. Jaehyuk with his emptiness, Hyunbin with his worries, and Lee Joon was sitting in between them, didn't know how to start the proper conversation between two people with their messy minds.

"I am sorry, Hyunbin-ssi. " Jaehyuk started the conversation first.

Lee Joon was looking at them one by one in silence just exhaled his breath deeply.

Hyunbin didn't even blurt any word. He just tightened his jaw and clasping his hands tight, calming his emotion.

"I know. It is too rush for me to be here. But, if I don't do it faster, Seonhwa would do something I don't know. I am truly sorry for this accident. I am here as her husband would take all the responsibilities." Jaehyuk burst his urge from this accident.

"You should." this time, Hyunbin replied to him but, his anger couldn't be hidden this fast. Jaehyuk pulled out a thick chocolate envelope on his empty side.

"I put this money here. I know it can't pay for all the things you've done to my daughter. I just can't go easily without giving any responsibilities to Nana. I know I am the wrong one here. But, just please let me get involved in Nana's life. I might not see Nana again after this, but please at least, let me know Nana's condition. I know I am a bad father for her, whoever wants her to die back then. So, this might be my punishment not to see her again. And I sincerely apologize for all the mess. And also thank you so much for raising my child beautifully." Jaehyuk smiled showing that he was proud of Nana.

"You teach her well. I don't know if Nana was raised by me, I didn't even sure that she would grow such a good kid like you did." Jaehyuk stated with tears rolling from his eyes.

" I will meet Nana for the last. She might get a shock after this accident. I want to hug her for the last. Just for the last as her father," Jaehyuk lips trembled saying those words. The last words that end their meeting. He stood up and leaving the two men in front of the operation room. He hoped and tried not to regret his sudden decision leaving Nana forever. He didn't even have a right to regret.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin sat on the chair beside Yejin's bed in silence with new clothes that Lee Joon bought to change the bloody clothing he wore. His eyes roamed the room with silent tears he was keeping after the doctor told him that they can't save the baby.

The dim of light on the VIP ward reassuring his feeling. The darkness that could hide his remorse. His brain kept thinking about what words he could use to tell Yejin in such a good way. The way that she would accept the fact without hurting her heart. His hands grabbed tightly Yejin's hand and put it on his aching head. He was leaning on the bed with his arms keeping his balance. He didn't have any energy left after the accident. He inhaled the air deeply to lessen up his weighted heart.

He felt a slight move from Yejin's hand on his grab. His eyes turned fully on her.

Her eyes tried to open slowly and searching for someone around her. There her eyes landed on him with a slight smile on her face. Hyunbin replied with her smile and kissing her hand deeply, being grateful she regained her consciousness.

"Oppa.." her voice that he missed so much, twitching his heart.

"Why? Are you thirsty?" he asked softly but, she shook her head lightly.

"Our baby?" the word he didn't even want to hear after she woke up.

"Just.. drink the water first.." he turned her focus and reaching for water.

"Oppa.." her voice raised also her face turned paler. Yejin snatched his hands and rubbed her tummy lightly. She sighed disbelief and tears started falling on her face, but she smiled after some minutes. She woke up with too much effort that made a sharp pain in her tummy. She scrunched her face, holding the pain.

Seeing the view, Hyunbin helped her to wake upended as he sat in front of her at the bedside. Yejin exhaled her breath slowly to reduce the pain in her lower abdomen.

"Oppa... Let's see our baby! I want to see him badly." she asked Hyunbin with her smile, but also her pain. He just looked at her in a daze. He couldn't find an exact word to explain all to her. Realizing that he didn't give any response, Yejin's hands his shoulder lightly.

"Come on, Oppa! He must be waiting for us! He must be hungry right now! Bring me to him, Oppa! He needs me!" Her impatient words drowned him deeper. He diverted his gaze not to show his tears on her.

"Oppa...Come on! He wasn't on my tummy. He must be alone there without me. OPPA BE QUICK!" her tone raised and also her tears. She whined to him, like a child.

"He doesn't.." he sighed not looking into her eyes.

"What do you mean, Oppa?? He surely needs me, right now!" Yejin glared at him being irritated with his words. She snatched his hand and tried to walk out by herself. He grabbed her hand tighter and closed his eyes to regain his patient. He didn't know what to do, not only her who was broken but also him.

The differences were he had known it first then her, he denied first, he shouted to the doctor first, he cried first, and also he saw their baby for the last, first. And he didn't want Yejin to see it for the last. The last portray of their baby would hurt her forever.

"He doesn't Yejin-ah!" His voice raised. He failed to regain his patient. The last portray of their baby kept lingering on his mind. It was worse than he ever thought, he was being so emotional seeing the little body who was sleeping in peace without breathing. His eyes streamed its tears again remembering the scene again.

"What??? NO OPPA. HE WAS MOVING ON MY TUMMY. YOU KNOW IT BY YOURSELF, HE WAS HEALTHY BABY INSIDE MY WOMB. HE WOULDN'T BE THAT WEAK." she screamed throwing her argument to him. Hyunbin just kept silent and listening to her words.

"ARE YOU SURE, YOU ARE THE FATHER?? WHY YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUT YOUR CONCERN TO OUR SON! I KNOW HIM. I HATE YOU, OPPA!!! HE WAS INSIDE MY WOMB. AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HIM. I AM HIS MOTHER!!" she added.

"He died, Yejin-ah!" He sighed in a low voice not looking at her face. The worst word he chose to convince her.

The truth was revealed Yejin narrowed her eyes disbelief to him. She snatched his hands harshly, but again he locked her on his hug. He hugged her tighter and feeling the pain on his heart, seeing her state right now.

"Let go of me, Oppa!" Yejin tried to make it sure by herself. He tightened his hug on her.

"He isn't here anymore, Yejin-ah.." he whispered with his cracked voice.

"It is not funny, Oppa." She mumbled and release herself from him.

"Yejin-ah.. please trust me!" He begged her with his red eyes which hold his tears for the whole time.

"If he died, Kill me too then, right now!! I AM HIS MOTHER. I WILL BE ON HIS SIDE WHATEVER HAPPEN." she threw the fatal words that aroused his anger too.

"SON-YEJIN!!" he shouted at her. Cold and fierce voice of him reappeared. Seeing the death glare of him, Yejin's face turned pale. She couldn't blurt any word after him. His deep and pain stare on her giving her a shiver. Her eyes roamed the view out of him, feeling upset.

Her sudden change made him realized that his anger was going too far. He hugged her petite body with a shattered heart.

"Please, I don't even care that we become stranger as we did before again. I will be fine if you don't recognize me again. I am fine if you are being away from me again. I am fine. I will be fine as long as we still breathe in the same space. Please, don't say those words again! I can't even imagine how can I live my life knowing you want to die. I would rather be a stranger to you again. But please, don't say those words! It hurts me!" he sobbed on her shoulder. Yejin who was being denied from the shocking news started crying louder on his hug. She didn't want to believe it. She just felt the baby moves and she had loved him from the start.

"You can hate me! You can blame me! You can hit me hard! You can throw things to me! I prefer being beaten than knowing you're saying those words!" He added tightening his hug.

Yejin screamed louder on his hug, her hands kept hitting his chest hard with the remained energy she had. She shouted at the top of her lung, realizing she just losing their baby. He just let her blurt out her feeling without doing anything, instead of hugging her tighter. The only task left was he should stand beside her no matter what.

*****((()))*****

Nana was crying out loud after the incident on Yoona's hug. Lee's twins also tried hard to redeem her remorse by shaking her toys and barbie in front of her, but she just cried louder.

"EOMMAAA...." she kept repeating the word while the older trying to coax her, but it failed. She sobbed hard even after hours since the incident. Mrs. Hong who was knowing the news that Yejin had lost their baby started to pack things out for Hyunbin and Yejin. It might take longer for Yejin to be hospitalized since she loses a pool of blood and needed a blood donor.

The commotion made the twins took over and ended the party. Nana's loud cry echoed in the house, searching for her mother.

"Can I hold her up?" Jaehyuk voice came across the main door of sudden. His red puffy eyes indicated that something bad had happened to him. Yoona and Lee twin who was knowing the truth that Jaehyuk is Nana's real father took a step back. Yoona let Jaehyuk held Nana before leaving the house with Lee's twins.

"EOMMAAA..." she still sobbed hard on his hug.

"sssssttttt...Nana-ya..! Uncle is here...! It is fine.." he whispered swaying his body lightly to reassure the child sadness. He swayed lightly coaxing her. He roamed the house calming the little girl's sadness. Not long after being hug by Jaehyuk Nana stopped her cry and the only left was her calm breathing on his neck.

It was time for Jaehyuk to cry in silence. Even when he needed a short time with her daughter, the whole world against it. He took a seat on a couch and kept patting Nana back lightly.

"Nana-yaa...It's Appa," he whispered. He gulped his tears which almost streaming on his face.

"Appa is sorry....

Everything that happened to you was caused by me.

Appa is sorry.......

Because of Appa, you can't feel your mother hug, you can't see your Eomma face, you can't get together with Appa and Eomma.

Appa is sorry......

Appa wanted you to die back then. That was because of my greediness over others and leaving your Eomma alone.

Nana-ya seems like Appa can't see you forever.

Appa is fine, it must be the punishment for Appa. Honestly, Appa wants to hear you calling me with Appa, not uncle. However, it is fine. You can't be proud of me as an Appa.

Appa is relieved that you have an uncle who is loving you so much. Please be a nice girl toward Hyunbin Appa and your Yejin Eomma! Listen to your Appa well, be a good girl, be a pretty girl with a good heart. I might not see you again, but believe me that I will be missing you so much.

Appa should go. I don't want Appa to make a mess again with your Appa and Eomma.

Once again, Appa is sorry, I love you, my daughter!" He whispered to her ear slowly, in the hope she can hear that in her sleep. He wiped the tears that wetting his face badly.

*****((()))*****

In the early morning, Hyunbin opened the door that was being knocked lightly from outside. Yoona with Nana on her hug and Lee's twin was coming. Hyunbin held Nana who was sobbing hard on Yoona hug.

"Sssstttt... Nana-ya... Appa is here!" he said weakly. His tiredness couldn't be hidden from his eyes.

"I am sorry Hyunbin-ah, Nana is calm before, when Jaehyuk-ssi put her into a deep sleep. But, suddenly she woke up in the middle of the night until now, she is searching for you and Yejin." Lee Munyeong said worriedly.

"Ahh, it is fine. Thank you Lee Daepyo-nim, writer-nim, Yoona-ssi!" he replied weakly.

"How about Yejin's condition?" Lee Munjeong asked Yejin condition after seeing Yejin's back against the door. Hyunbin took a glance behind and smiled at them.

"I am sorry, I think she still needs time." He said with his faintly smile. Yoona tiptoed to see her back but ended being upset seeing her helpless condition.

"I will call you later after she gets better."

"It's okay.. we will go.." the Lee twins replied as waving their hands to make Hyunbin stand beside her again.

--------

"Eomma" Nana sobbed on Yejin's hug. Yejin patted her back lightly like she used to do even she was hospitalized. The three pairs of eyes on the room were puffy red after releasing their stress through their tears. Hyunbin just watched them with his daze look while massaging his head that started aching.

"Why Nana-ya?" her cracked voice replied Nana.

"Eomma, why Eomma's tummy is flat? The baby?" she sobbed. Yejin couldn't hold the tears, looking at Hyunbin who was sitting in front of her. Hyunbin who was listening to Nana's words turned his head to Yejin and grabbed Yejin's free hand out of the bed tightly. He held her hand tightly and bring it to his lips. He couldn't hold his tears too, but he hopes it could give her strength.

"The baby is in Heaven. We can't see him, Nana." Yejin explained with the tears that choked . Hyunbin wiped the tears on her face lightly.

"Why??" Nana was crying louder.

"Nana-ya. It is okay. He can play anything in heaven." Hyunbin replied behind Nana's back. Nana stopped her cry.

"The baby will meet and play with Hyunmi Eomma and Grandmother?" Nana sobbed.

"If, it is. Nana is fine." Yejin cried in silence covering tight.

"Hyunmi Eomma will hug the baby, right?" Yejin and Hyunbin startled by her words.

"Hyunmi Eomma is the same as Yejin Eomma. The baby also gets two mothers like Nana, right Eomma?" She kept babbled innocently while the elders were trying hard not to burst their tears.

"That's right, Nana-ya.," Hyunbin replied biting his trembling lips.

"Hyunmi eomma and grandmother will play with the baby, right eomma?" Yejin hugged Nana tight and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, Nana-ya they will." Yejin nodded her head. Hyunbin leans his head on the bed, behind Nana's back, and wiping the endless tears of Yejin.

At least a childish reason from the kid would give them a slight reassurance from their breakdown.

*****((()))******

3 years later...

The three of them moved to their hometown. A year after the incident, they held a private wedding in Jeju. They were still being away. Hyunbin would fly back and forth from Japan to Jeju on the weekend, while Yejin kept working with Lee Munjeong. Nana was still attached to Yejin in Jeju. They would also spend their time in Japan if they got spare times.

After three years in Jeju, Lee Munjeong had used to the situation and lessening her ideas. For those reasons she chose to back to Seoul to change her mood, and get inspired again. On other hand, she also misses living together with her twin. So, with that condition, Yejin followed her.

Meanwhile, Hyunbin had built a strong foundation in Japan. Lee Munyeong and Hyunbin had found a dependable vice CEO who would take Hyunbin position in Japan. He chose to come back to Seoul to lead HD Enterprise again. Hearing the news, Secretary Baek prepared for the comeback of the CEO with the childhood house he was living in. The house was never being sold because Hyunbin had taken over the house again from the property agency after Yejin offered him to be Nana's Nanny back then. He had dreamt about it.

"Mrs. Hong, where should I put this?" Yejin lifted a box filled with a kitchen set to the kitchen bar with her big tummy. Mrs. Hong followed the married couple and being loyal to them since they were in Jeju, especially after hearing the pregnancy of his wife. Mrs. Hong took the box fast before the husband scolded the wife again.

"Mrs. Kim, just let me!" she replied.

"Yah...Yejin-ah. How many times should I say? Just stay seat there! For God's sake! You're pregnant." the husband's voice came toward her after putting boxes of things they bring from Jeju. He dragged Yejin to sit on the nearest couch.

"Yah...Oppa I am okay.."

"Sssmmpph..." he signed her not to debate him.

"Eommaaaa....I pick a pretty flower for you!" a six years old (international age) little girl was running toward Yejin.

"Thank you, Nana-ya! Where did you pick this beautiful flower?" Yejin replied.

"The playground out there." Nana pointed at the playground which was not far from the house.

Yejin took a look and put on a smile, remembering the first place she met her husband.

"Oppa... I don't know this house is yours. I just realized it doesn't take time too much to reach my house."

"Told you I am a rich boy back then." He sighed, remembering young Yejin was always putting doubt on him because of his appearance. Hyunbin pouted cutely and made Yejin want to pinch his cheek badly.

She woke up from her seat to , but suddenly she felt a sudden pain from his tummy. She held her tummy tight.

"Appa, Eomma is peeing!" Nana pointed a pond of water under Yejin. Yejin bit her lips hard and exhaled his breath slowly. Hyunbin grabbed her hand in worry and wrapped her waist.

"My water broke, Oppa. Quick." she gasped in pain grabbing his arm tightly.

"Please, breathe! Huuuuuuu....huuuuuu..." He instructed her and dragged her to the car, calmly.

*****((()))****.

Yoona opened the ward door slowly to convince that was the right room. Behind her back, there were Lee Joon and Lees twins were coming with their big gifts for the newborn. Yoona took a glance at the patient's bed and put on a smile, knowing she came to the right room. Eonni.. she squeaked but Nana ran to Yoona in hurry. Nana stopped in front of her and putting her index on her lips.

Sssssttt....Aunty, the babies are sleeping... Nana whispered.

Oh... I understand.. Yoona whispered nodding her head before hugging Nana tightly. Aunty misses you, Nana- ya. Nana replied her hug too. Lee's twins were coming forward to the babies on a baby crib beside Yejin. They were being impatient to see the new twin.

Aigoo.. so, cute....Kim Jin Woo and Kim Jin Ah.. Lee Munyeong mumbled after seeing the name card inside the baby crib. The two babies that wrapped in different color blue for Kim Jinwoo and pink for Kim Jinah.

"Congratulation, Hyunbin-ssi, and Yejin-ah!" Lee Joon shrugged in, bringing a big gift to Hyunbin. "Thank you, Lee Joon-sii!" Hyunbin put it on the couch and coming back to Yejin's side. The three of them mesmerized the babies who were sleeping on the crib peacefully.

"Thank you Yoona-ya, Lee Joon, Lee Daepyo-nim, and Lee writer-nim," Yejin replied with her soft voice. Even though she was drained hard after hours of labor, she tried to keep smiling.

"Yejin-ah, don't forget to bring them to the office when you work." Lee Munjeong suddenly blurts her words softly in case it would wake the babies up.

"Yah..Bin-ah, don't forget to bring them to your office or when you're meeting with me." Lee Munyeong started fighting her twin back.

Then, they glared at each other feeling tension raising between them.

"Should I make a pair again?" Hyunbin laughed hard teasing the twins.

"YAAAA!!" Lee twin and Yejin shouted at him, while Yejin pinched his abs being irritated to nosy Bin who still can put on a joke, even after he watches himself the long labor. He didn't even care about the scratch and pain on his hands after being squeezed hard by Yejin and he still wants it.

"Ahhhh..." he sighed in pain.

"SSSTTTTT... the babies are sleeping. Please be quiet!" Nana came and scolded them from Yoona's hug.

----------

Nana laid beside Yejin on the hospital bed while Hyunbin was sitting beside them on the chair. Her hands were holding a smartphone to give a call to someone. The smartphone rang waiting for someone to pick up.

"Nana-ya!" Jaehyuk face appeared on a phone screen for a video call.

"Jaehyuk-Appa....I got two babies. sister and brother." Nana told him happily.

"Uwwaaaa... it is nice! Congratulations Yejin Eomma and Hyunbin Appa!"

"Thank you, Jaehyuk-ssi!" Yejin replied with her crescent smile.

"Appa, still in office?" Nana asked Jaehyuk who was wearing his work suit as usual. After the incident, he asked his parent to move him to the branch office in Busan. He moved to Busan with Seonhwa. They started living a new life with peace without disturbing others. Seonhwa still needed treatment for her depression and mood swings. She was still being alert that Jaehyuk would go to Nana or did whatsoever thing that disturbed her feeling.

As his promise, he wouldn't do that again. A call from Hyunbin and Yejin that offered to keep in contact with Nana directly, touched his heart. Even after the mess he had done, they still helped him to get closer to his only daughter. The three of them always arranged for Nana to call him during his work time. So, Seonhwa wouldn't do something crazy or harmed people again.

*****((()))*****

Last Epilogue

They sat under the palm tree on the beach near their hometown. Nana was playing with 12 months old babies beside her. They played with sands and toys they brought from the house while the parents were watching them with a big smile.

The mother gulped orange juice still laying her head on the husband's neck.

"Do you still have an urge to puke, right now?" he whispered.

"No, You know what I need, Oppa," she replied whispering.

"Let's have a good rest after this. I am sorry for bringing you here while you're still on extreme morning sickness." he was still asking his kids to go out for the weekend even the twin still reached their 7 months. As he wanted, he didn't want his kids feeling like being caged in the house.

"It is okay Oppa. As long as the kids are happy."

"Aigooo... how kind our mother is. As long as Kids and father are happy?" He .

"Kids. You've got your happiness though Oppa." she rubbed her still flat tummy.

" What is it? Your happiness too.." he giggled.

"What??" She questioned him, looking at him with her furrowed brows.

"The Binding Angels. That best-seller book. " he winked to Yejin.

"Yeah, but it is just fiction," she replied.

"I think it isn't. I just felt familiar with the story or I was just living on the story?" He held his laugh.

"Yeah whatever!" she rolled her eyes knowing his cheekiness started to take over again.

"Daepyo-nim, Oppa, or Hubby?" He started questioning her.

"Whoever that give me a break from getting pregnant," she mumbled.

"Yaa... I helped you to pursue your dream! 'Angels'!" he pointed the word happily.

"Yah, two is also more than one. Now, we have three already," she replied lazily and looking to the three kids in front of them.

"Ten is also more than one. What is different? Two and ten would be ended with Angels though." He replied confidently.

"Didn't you say before that you want a child, not children?" she mumbled.

"I did. But, seeing you're pregnant even when we have a twin. I feel much confident about this." he held his laugh hard.

"What kind of confidence? Tskk... Forget it! My head hurts.." she replied as massaging her temple.

"Why? Why?" he asked in worry.

"My head hurts listening to your joke, Oppa." she sighed while he giggled proudly.

"APPAAA... Waves.." Nana called Hyunbin and pointing her finger to the waves happily.

Hyunbin woke up and fold his trousers and bring the twin on his hug.

"Let's go, Nana-ya!" Hyunbin followed Nana who ran to the waves happily following with the giggles that came out from his hug. Nana splashed the water to her Appa and Hyunbin brought the twin closer to the waves and splashed the waves on his back. The twins giggled happily.

"EOMMMMAA... COME HERE...CATCH US IF YOU CAN" Nana screamed and ran freely with Hyunbin to be caught by Yejin. Yejin ran after them and they were laughing in happiness.

------

"1....2...3....Cheese!" Nana said while holding a phone in her hands, taking a selfie. They sat on a picnic rug under the palm tree. Yejin and Hyunbin were sitting behind Nana, holding Jinwoo and Jinah. Yejin was holding Jinwoo and Hyunbin was holding Jinah. Nana took a picture of them but, it always came to the blurry photos.

"1...2..3...Cheese!" Nana took a picture again but it was blurrier.

"1..2..3...Cheese!" The picture was coming clearer as the parents helped Nana hands to get a good grab from both sides.

-THE END-

 

Author’s note:

Finally, it reaches the end ^^

Thank You so much for reading and supporting these times

Kindly put your thought and review about The Binding Angel about characters and storyline on IG : @byeorii17

 

Let’s meet on my next work Married for Benefit ^^

Gonna get weeks of hiatus for preparing the story and keeping up with my real-life schedules and you can know the progress of new story on my social media (IG and Twitter) : @byeorii17 (would be more active on IG though ^^)

Kindly check my other works Through Their Lenses and The Luckiest ^^