Chapter 17

The Binding Angel

Chapter 17

"Eonni... You look beautiful. " Yoona mumbled mesmerizing Yejin in a white dress. She looked at herself in the mirror swaying her body to look at every inch of the dress. Her baby bump was shown on the dress slightly, but it was still appealing.

"Told you that something would happen between you and Daepyo-nim," she mumbled, sitting on the bedside. Yejin just turned around and took a seat beside her.

"Aigoo... I feel tired." Yejin mumbled rubbing her tummy. "So, you will stay in Jeju until my wedding, right?" she added.

"Uhmm... Eonni I want to see your wedding. It would be amazing seeing you and our handsome-mysterious man in the world to get married." Yoona smiled imagining a very beautiful wedding between Yejin and Hyunbin.

"But, it is sad after hearing your story Eonni. I am sorry I almost fall in love with him." Yoona pouted teasing Yejin. Yejin laughed at her disbelief.

"Yah.. " she shrugged Yoona's arm.

"By the way, what is the gender of our baby here?" Yoona said as rubbing Yejin's tummy lightly. Suddenly, she felt a kick inside and made Yejin flinched in slight pain. "Eonni, the baby kicks!" Yoona amazed at the view.

"I don't know. I just want to see it with him. He would be extremely moody if I know it first without him." Yejin said.

"Aigoo...why did you two separate this way when you're pregnant?" Yoona shook her head in disbelief.

"Eonni. Don't be too tired! I would be the one preparing Nana's birthday for tomorrow. And you just take a rest before the wedding. Understand?" Yoona said as rubbing Yejin's shoulder giving a slight smile. The wedding would be held a day after Nana's birthday, so it would be the biggest gift for Nana.

The separation of them tightened the schedules. Yoona helped them much since she prepared for Nana's birthday party and Yejin's wedding at the same time. Suddenly, Hyunbin opened the door in rush.

"Yejin-ah... are you ready?" He went closer to them. Yoona stood up fast and bowed lightly.

" Don't do it! We are not in the office though. Anyway, thanks for the help," he waved his hand at her. Yejin came closer to him and rubbed his disheveled hair.

"Yah, oppa don't be too rush! Look at your hair!" Yejin bubbled and he just kissed her cheek.

"I just can't help to see our baby's gender!" He smiled sheepishly. Yoona who was standing between them just feeling that she was left out from the scene.

"Eonni. It makes me curl up my fingers." Yoona mumbled in a low voice but still can be heard by the couple.

"I am sorry, Yoona-ssi!" Hyunbin winked his eye on her.

*****((()))*****

"Let's see who will get the shower together with the baby, Is it Eomma? Or Appa?" the middle-aged man obstetrician put a gel on Yejin's stomach. Nana who sat on Hyunbin's lap looked at the doctor with her wide eyes. Hyunbin grabbed Yejin's hand tightly to give a slight reassurance from their excitement.

"Doctor, how about Nana? I want to get a shower with the baby." Nana blurt her wish to the doctor.

"Aigoo Nana is clever." the doctor said softly to the curious girl in front of him. He still rubbed the probe on Yejin's stomach to get a good view of the baby. The sound of the baby's heart surprised the three of them. Yejin and Hyunbin looked at each other eyes when the sound started filling the room.

"Appa... the sound." Nana got excited by the sound of the heartbeat.

"It is the baby's heart sound," Hyunbin explained to Nana with his trembled lips. The sound made him go emotional. It was his baby.

"Aigoo. Nana-ya. The doctor is sorry. The baby would get a shower with Appa." Yejin covered in happiness. Hyunbin looked at her with a proud smile and wiping her tears away.

" Why?? The baby should get a shower with Nana." Nana replied being possessive with her hands folded on her chest.

"The baby has chili on him. How about that Nana-ya? He should get a shower with Appa." The doctor argued with the little girl.

"Noo... Eomma, Nana wants to get a shower with the baby." Nana whined at Yejin.

"If the baby gets a shower with Nana, Who will get a shower with Appa?" The doctor asked Nana again softly.

"Appa would get a shower with Eomma," Nana replied innocently which made the three elders in the room into awkwardness by looking at each other's eyes. The doctor then laughed with the little girl's innocence.

"If Appa and Eomma get a shower together, then Nana would have another little sister/brother in such a short time. Hahhahah" he laughed which made Yejin and Hyunbin blushing hard.

"It is okay. Nana will be happy yeaaayy.." she said with her hands up feeling extra excitement. The doctor just laughed hardly while the parent just let out an awkward smile feeling embarrassed in front of the doctor who seemed to enjoy the view.

*****((()))*****

Jaehyuk packed his things and Nana's gift in a big suitcase. He did it when Seonhwa was asleep. He was scared that anything he did to Nana would rise her anger. He didn't know how to act when he was talking about Nana, Seonhwa would change her face mad. She was sleeping against him who was packing on the ground. He tried zipping his suitcase in a low voice.

"What are you doing, honey?" she started calling him like that after that quarrel. The day when Jaehyuk asked for a divorce. She started calling him sweet in case he wouldn't take into a serious act for divorcing her.

"No, I just pack some things for tomorrow." He replied casually and throw his body beside her.

"Nana?" Jaehyuk gulped his saliva uneasy. He was always scared every time she started talking about Nana. He was scared that she would do something harm again to her.

"Uh.. her birthday." He sighed.

"Why did you sound like you are scared of me?" Seonhwa mumbled.

"No... it is just.." Seonhwa turned her back to him.

"Why, Honey? Do you think I won't let you go to Nana?" she asked curiously.

"I ..." he stuttered.

"It is okay, honey. You can go to Nana it is her event and you are her father though," she replied with a smile.

" Really? You aren't mad at me." He turned his body to Seonhwa.

"No, I am not." She said nodding her head.

"Thank you, Seonhwa- ya.," he said rubbing her head and gave a kiss on her forehead.

*****((()))*****

Lee Joon and Yoona took Nana on a walk on the beach. They gave Nana's parents some privacy after they separate from Jeju and Japan. Nana holds their hand walking in between them.

"Aunty, Uncle.." Nana squeaked while walking recklessly following their steps. They stopped and Nana sprawled her hands to them. "Hug me," she stated. Lee Joon hugged Nana and walked along the beach with Yoona's hand on his grab. They walked feeling the breeze in a silent.

"The air here is so fresh.," Yoona mumbled after inhaling the fresh air in Jeju.

"Do you want to live here?" Joon asked her fast.

"Do you want to buy a house here?" Yoona questioned him again feeling excited.

"Yah.. you don't answer my question." He replied fast.

"I want to live here Oppa." She pouted her lips.

"Yah don't do it here. There is a little girl here." He said in a low voice.

"Nana-yaa. Is Uncle Joon a nice person?" she diverted her focus on Nana who was seeing the whole older's conversation with her wide innocent eyes.

"Uncle Joon is good. Uncle Joon always plays with Nana in Lee halmeoni house," she replied with her baby voice.

" Yaah our Nana is clever." Yoona clapped her hands in excitement.

"See... I am a nice person. If a child says that, you should believe because she would never lie." Joon said bragging himself.

"Yah.. don't go overboard Oppa!" Yoona smiled at Nana.

"Nana-ya, are you hungry? Eonni is hungry, let's get a meal first!" Yoona asked Nana happily.

"Uncle Tonkatsu.," Nana said to Joon with her crescent smile.

"Okay... Go go!" Joon replied pointing his finger ahead.

-------

Joon helped Nana cut the tonkatsu who sat in front of him. Yoona who was sitting beside Nana mesmerized by his action. Her jaw opened and she narrowed her eyes.

"Waah...Oppa seems like you are used to with parenting." Yoona mumbled seeing him.

"Yahh..this is what I learned from Yejin and Hyunbin." Joon finished the last cut while Nana started taking a bit to .

"Seems like you are ready to be a father." Yoona blurted out a word.

"I am.." Joon bragged himself again.

"Waaa.... Honestly, when did you get closer to Nana and Daepyo-nim? It is strange while our Daepyo-nim is away in Japan." Yoona asked him curiously.

"That is why I don't even understand him. He always came to Jeju every Saturday and he would be leaving on early Monday morning since he knew Yejin is pregnant." Joon replied as taking a bit of Tonkatsu in front of him.

"What a Daepyo-nim!" Yoona said while putting her head in between her palms blushing.

"Yah. Don't fall for him!" he warned still munching his meal.

"So.. Nana?" Yoona put her hands on the table craved curiousness.

"Yejin would always bring her on Lee Munjeong's house while working. Nana is a clever girl. She never disturbed us and she just sat silently waiting for Yejin finished her works. She played with her barbie and drawing on the paper. She is clever enough for a child around her age. And as you know our office isn't too serious like yours did. So, the worker always played with Nana too, when they got spare time. She is sociable indeed like her father." Joon told her a paragraph about what Nana had done in Lee Munjeong's house.

"No, do you know her father?" Yoona burst her question in a low voice trying to prevent Nana to listen to their conversation. Joon just nodded and gave a deep glare to Yoona. Yoona knew his sign and shut tight.

"Of course, Hyunbin-ssi...Right Nana-ya?" Joon asked Nana in a cute voice.

"Uhmm...Hyunbin Appa is Nana's father," she said while tapping her chest lightly.

*****((()))*****

Yejin sat on the couch in Hyunbin's bedroom while watching a Television in front of her. She put her head on his shoulder while he sprawled his arm around her. They enjoyed the privacy that Yoona had given to them. They were in deep silence with the sound of television as a background. He rubbed her hair lightly.

" I am happy.." Hyunbin said breaking the silence. Yejin nodded her head on his hug lightly.

"What name should we give to him, Oppa?" she mumbled.

"Kim Jinwoo? I already thought a pair of names after hearing your pregnancy, though." he chuckled.

" It is beautiful, Oppa! So, for the girl, who is that?" Yejin asked him again.

"Kim Jin-Ah." Yejin tilted her head above looking at his eyes deeply.

"It also beautiful Oppa. " Yejin replied and she got a kiss from him on her lips.

"Don't you have any name on your thought?" Hyunbin asked her to know her thoughts.

"Kim Jisung." Yejin blurted out a name.

"For a girl?"

"Kim Jiyeon." Yejin smiled looking at him.

"It is beautiful. No wonder you are a writer." He replied and gave her a deep kiss.

"But, Oppa. I want our first child named Kim Jisung." She blinked her eyes after releasing their kiss.

"Hmmm. I think it is also a beautiful name. Why not?" He smiled lightly at her.

He always pampered her much after knowing her pregnancy. He never argued about everything she wanted. Luckily, the baby was a son. Just if the baby were a daughter, he would be the stupidest father ever for the three princesses, including Yejin. He would do anything as long as they were happy. And he would be the best servant ever in the house.

"Really?" She kissed him deeply while he deepened their kiss by grabbing her neck closer.

"Why not?" He replied as Yejin started sitting on his laps facing him.

-----

They managed their breath after their love session on the couch. Yejin shrugged her face on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Ouch..." she rubbed the place where she got a kick on her tummy.

"I think he is disturbed by us." Hyunbin smiled and rubbed her tummy lightly.

He grabbed her shoulder to get closer to him.

"Appa is sorry. You did well there, right?" another kick came out like answering their question. They giggled in unison.

"He already understands what a parent needs. I love you, Son." Hyunbin answered cheekily.

"Yah, Oppa! Stop it!" Yejin blushed hearing his cheesy words.

*****((()))*****

Seonhwa walked with his entire black outfit walked out from the airport to the car that was ready to pick her up.

"I know the address. Just leave it to me!" she said to the man who was standing in front of the car.

"Are you okay? Mrs. Jung?" the man replied.

"If I said so? So, don't talk back to me!" she glared at him and received the car key in a second.

*****((()))*****

The birthday girl was the happiest in the garden. The guests were coming with their gifts on them. The guests were relatives and also, people who worked with Lee Munjeong.

"Aigoo, Nana-ya, Halmeoni misses you!" Lee Munyeong came to Nana hugging her, so did her. Lee Munyeong got a call from Hyunbin for the birthday. He took a week for rest to arrange Nana's birthday and also his wedding. The news about the pregnancy of Yejin.

"Lee- Halmeoni," Nana hugged her neck tightly.

"Nana-yaa...who am I?" Lee Munyeong asked her cutely. Not long after that, Lee Munjeong was coming to her. Nana looked at them one by one being confused by the similarities. Lee Munjeong stood beside Lee Munyeong and gave a quiz to the birthday girl.

"Lee-Halmeonim-deul (Lee's Grandmothers)!" Nana squeaked happily, clapping her hands. She was so proud of her smart answer. The Lee Halmeoni laughed hard.

"No wonder, she is Hyunbin's... The smartest when it comes to dodging the conversation." Lee Munyeong was amazed by the girl's cheeky side.

"Thank you, Lee Halmeoni.," Nana said while nodding her head lightly.

"No wonder, she is Yejin's .. her attitude is good for someone around her age." Lee Munjeong added. The little girl who was so brave meeting new people amazed the elders. She made people around her so drawn into her.

"Eommaaa... " Nana sprawled her hands toward someone who was coming near. There she was Yejin with her white dress up to her knees showing her lower slim leg and her slightly showed tummy.

"Aigoo yaa...Nana would have a little playmate?" Lee Munyeong asked Nana. Yejin smiled at her and bowed lightly.

"Annyeong haseyo,, Lee Munyeong's Daepyo-nim. How are you?" Yejin greeted the person that close to Hyunbin who was standing in front of her.

"Aigooo... you look pretty as usual. How about the baby?" Lee Munyeong asked her with excitement. She knew it from Hyunbin who was falling too deep on her. He always told Lee Munyeong about Yejin from a to z so, she was used to the appearance of Yejin.

"Ahh.. it is fine... Lee-Daepyo-nim," she replied as rubbing her tummy slightly.

"You don't make her overwork right? Munjeong-ah?" She bickered to the twin beside her.

"How come? I want to see my grandson too ..!" Lee Munjeong the writer replied bragging about her existence around Yejin.

"OH... SON?? Oh my God! Congratulation..!!" Lee Munyeong stated proudly." That rascal is indeed a lucky one." She mumbled while sighing to Yejin.

"I will have a little brother, Halmeoni.," Nana replied with her baby voice proudly.

"Is it, Nana-ya? Congratulation!" Lee Munyeong answered and Nana clapped her hands happily.

*****((()))*****

"Uncle Jaehyuk.." Nana ran toward Jaehyuk and Hyunbin who were standing side by side, talking about Nana's future would be. Hyunbin started opening his heart after listening to Yejin's word. 'Nana is still Jaehyuk's daughter after all .' The words that started softening his cold heart. They should work together on raising Nana. Jaehyuk was still having his responsibility. Seeing Jaehyuk's serious attempt to fix their relationship as a father, he couldn't say no.

"Aigoo Nana-yaa... Happy Birthday my cutie. Our cutie turned 4 years old now (Korean age = International age plus one year)" Jaehyuk hugged her deeply.

"Uncle.. gift? Cindy's friends." Nana whispered on Jaehyuk's ear not to make Hyunbin know their conversation.

"Of course, I bring it with me!" Jaehyuk stated proudly.

"Yah...What are you talking about? Nana-ya why do you play secret with me?" Hyunbin shrugged into their conversation.

"Sssttt....it is secret!" Jaehyuk put his finger on his mouth and Nana followed after. They giggled at Hyunbin who was making a furious face at them.

"Melloong (sound of sticking out the tongue in Korea)" Nana giggled hard so did Jaehyuk.

"Nana- ya should we meet Cindy's friend?" Jaehyuk teased Hyunbin by asking Nana to go out with him.

"Let's Go, Uncle..! I want to see Cindy's friend!" Nana chuckled louder and they left Hyunbin dumbfounded. Hyunbin gulped his water furiously.

"Why so serious, Oppa?" Yejin held his free hand and hugged his arms softly.

"Let's go there. The birthday will start soon. Appa." Yejin sneaked her head to see his dumbfounded face.

-----

"Let's welcome our sun this day. Kim Nana.." Joon the master of ceremony let Nana come on the stage. Hearing Lee Joon's voices, the audiences clapped their hands in unison. The party was attended by the relatives also Lee Munjeong's students in Jeju and also their children. The crowd welcomed Nana the star of the day. Nana clapped her hands happily on Hyunbin's hug. Yejin stood beside him with Yoona who was ready to lit the candle.

"Aigooo.. our Nana is ready to blow up the candles." Lee Joon added which made the elders tugged their smiles. Yoona started to lit the candles up. Nana squeaked happily to Hyunbin and Yejin.

"Let's sing the Birthday song!" Lee Joon led the party and the audiences started clapping their hands happily and singing together.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,, Happy Birthday Kim Nana, Happy Birthday to you," the audiences clapped their hands in unison.

" Our cutie Nana let's blow up the candles !" Joon added.

"Huhuhuhuhuhu" Nana blew the candles one by one vigorously until the candles were all blown up. The crowded chuckled at her cute movements and giggled together. Nana clapped her hands happily seeing the audiences also enjoyed the birthday.

----

After the main event, they were shown the video started when Nana was born until she reached her 3rd years in the world. The cute baby girl that grew up without mother and just grew up with her father, that was her uncle. The photos of Hyunbin showered Nana with his love fully portrayed on the video. The audiences shed their tears in amusement. Yejin also couldn't help to wipe up her tears seeing the journey of father and daughter by themselves.

Nana who sat on Yejin's lap dazed looking at the video, still didn't know why that video should be shown. She tugged Yejin's dress and waved her hand signing Yejin to come closer to her.

"Eomma, I want to pee.." her soft voice whispered on her, but also heard by Hyunbin who sat beside Yejin.

"Oppa... I will come with Nana." Yejin put Nana on the ground.

"Be careful.." Hyunbin warned her with a smile.

------

The video played longer and also made Jung Jaehyuk shed his tears. He was indeed stupid to leave Nana by herself. Luckily, she had an awesome uncle that always being by her side since she was born. His heart twitched hard. The process when Nana grew that was losing from his sight. The fact was she didn't leave him, but he didn't want her. He gasped nodding his head down.

"EOMAAAAAA...." Nana screamed voice surprised all the audiences and Jaehyuk looked at Hyunbin's house where the voice was coming from. Hyunbin had run fast to the house and Jaehyuk followed him worrying something bad happen to Nana.

*****((())))*****

"Nana-ya have you done?" Yejin said waiting for her from outside, she took a glass of water from the kitchen cabinet beside the bathroom on the first floor. Hyunbin snd Yejin had taught her to do it by herself since she was already brave to wash her face by herself in the morning. They taught her one by one so she used to the habit, but still, they stand not far from her.

"Eomma.." Nana cracked voice made Yejin turned her head toward Nana. There she saw Seonhwa with her black cap and black jacket hugged Nana with a knife in her hand. Nana sobbed on her hug.

"Lee Seonhwa... please don't hurt Nana!" Yejin begged and took a step forward. Seonhwa turned the knife to Yejin, signing not to get closer.

"You ! You already have Hyunbin with you. Don't you think that this child would mess your way to get Hyunbin?" she laughed hard bursting her anger to Nana. Nana was crying on her hug. Her hug almost choked her up and she was sobbing hard.

"Yah.. you get Hyunbin already. Let me get Jaehyuk for me! This child is indeed a greedy one! She got Hyunbin already though. Why does she still need Jaehyuk?" She smirked.

"Please, don't hurt Nana!" Yejin begged with her hand clasped uneasily.

"What do you want huh? Isn't it good for us not having Nana in between our relationship? This child is ruining us? Don't you feel like that? You should thank me after .." Yejin approached her quickly and snatched the knife away from her hand with her two hands before she finished her words.

"EOMMAAA..." Nana was screaming when she felt a tight choke from Seonhwa when Yejin snatched the knife. The knife was thrown off to the kitchen. Yejin tried to bring Nana on her hug but Seonhwa pushed her away. The harsh moves made Yejin crashed with the kitchen table. The sharp pain came inside her tummy after that. Yejin grabbed her tummy hard and managed her breath to lessen up the pain.

"Yah..are you stupid?? You can live happily with Hyunbin with your unborn child than with this kid. Let's cooperate, friend!" Seonhwa smirked and tried to reach the thrown knife. Yejin couldn't help seeing Nana's cry and grabbed Seonhwa's body.

Yejin pushed her away and brought Nana on her hug tightly. Seonhwa who was lessening her force after Yejin pushed her, made Yejin fell on the floor hard with Nana on her hug. Seonhwa fell on the opposite side of Yejin and reached for the knife.

"Arghh.." Yejin felt pain started spreading on her tummy. She felt something flow from her inner thigh and the pain started making her let out tears. 'Please, don't!' She prayed on her heart touching her womb tight.

"EOMMMAAAA..." Nana screamed seeing Yejin's painful face in front of her. The dropped sounds of shoes came near.

"LEE SEONHWA.." screamed from outside stopped Seonhwa from pointing the knife to Yejin and Nana. Jaehyuk who followed Hyunbin who was screaming ran fast to Seonhwa and snatched the knife before harming other people. He slapped her face hard.

"Told you don't harm anyone! Jaehyuk shouted at Seonhwa. Hyunbin-ah, I am sorry!" Jaehyuk dragged Seonhwa harshly to go outside. Yoona, Lee Joon, and Lee's twin followed Hyunbin and shocked by the accident. Yoona took Nana who was crying on Yejin's hug fast. While Hyunbin hugged Yejin who was laid helplessly on the floor.

"Please, hold on!" Hyunbin stated still in shock seeing the pond of bloods on her, trying to keep his focus.

"Oppa, please keep our baby!" she grabbed his clothes tightly, holding her pain while the blood keep.streaming from her inner thigh.

"Lee Joon-ssi, go to the car, FAST!" he commanded Lee Joon who was standing beside them after hearing a commotion. Hyunbin lifted Yejin fast and followed Lee Joon from behind.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin stared at the Operation Room with a dazed look. The tears he kept since he found Yejin's laid body started streaming on his face.

------------

-Flashback-

"Oppa, I am going to meet Jaehyuk in the cafe." The named he hate so much made him gritted his teeth.

"Yah, Hyunmi-ah... Are you stupid? You are already on your time to give birth. Just stay at home!" he stated harshly.

"Ahh... after I met him, I would go straight to the hospital to check my pregnancy. Because it seems that the baby doesn't want to come out soon. It is already on my 40th week though. It is fine Oppa. I won't give you any burden again. Believe me!" Hyunmi replied rubbing her big tummy.

"Yah.. what do you want to talk with him?" He asked her again.

"It is just...! Hmm. Oppa I won't give you any burden. Trust me I won't come back to him though. It is just. Just..."

"Just.. what?" He asked her suspiciously.

"Trust me...Oppa I won't do what you won't. Bye Oppa..!" Hyunmi hang the phone. Hyunbin sighed disbelief, seeing his little sister.

"This Stupid!" he mumbled at the phone screen.

-----------

"Hyunmi's guardian ..." a nurse approached him after seeing his appearance.

"Yes...I am.." Hyunbin followed the nurse. The nurse went to take informed consent to get his agreement to operate Hyunmi who had been involving in a car accident, hurriedly. Hyunbin who had seen Hyunmi's condition signed the informed consent without thinking after listening to the nurse's explanation. On his messy mind just kept repeating that 'Hyunmi should be alive'.

"Please, save my little sister!" He grabbed the nurse's hand full of hope.

"We would try our best, Mr!" The nurse went to arrange for Hyunmi's operation hurriedly in the operation room.

Hours he spent and he didn't know how to do. He kept praying that her little sister would still be alive. I, she did, he would do anything for her. The operation's lamp indicator turned off and he stood impatiently, waiting for the doctor to tell the good news that he wanted. The doctor came out limply and went to him.

"I am sorry.... I can't save the mother." Simple words that put damages on him. He smiled faintly and his tears fell on his cheek.

-End of Flashback-

--------

The same date and accident when he thought that would never happen again. His legs were shaking and he grabbed the nearest seat and took a seat. He looked at his clothes that were dirt with Yejin's blood while he was hugging her in the car. He was in despair, he couldn't hold his tears any longer. This blood contained Yejin's and his child's.

His heart throbbed hard. His breath was weighted and he almost losing his way of breathing and cupping his face frustratedly. The one in the operation room was Yejin, the only one he had in this world, and also his child.

"Please, bear it for me! Please!" he sighed with tears that almost choked his throat. He clasped his hands tightly, praying that everything would stand on his side. Just for the last, don't take Yejin away from him.

Lee Joon who was coming with him just kept silent and took a seat far from him, giving a space.

-Epilogue-

"Appa, who is she? Why it looks like a grandmother, there?" Nana pointed her finger to the picture in front of her in the ash house. The picture of Hyunmi, Hyunbin's little sister. They were visiting them before they took a flight to Jeju.

"Appa! It's Nana.." she pointed at her photo inside the Hyunmi's glasses box which was filled with Hyunmi's ash and several photos of Hyunmi, Nana, and Hyunbin. Hyunbin took a glance at Yejin who was standing beside him with a slight smile. Yejin rubbed his back softly to calm his nervousness.

"Nana- ya..she is Appa's little sister, Hyunmi." He said while fixing his hug on Nana. Nana took a look at Hyunbin's face and got his faintly smile.

"She is beautiful, right?" He added.

"Uhmm... beautiful.." Nana hummed nodding her head.

"Nana-ya, can you call her with "Eomma"?" he asked Nana softly.

"Why Eomma? EOMMAA..." Nana turned her body to Yejin.

"Nana-ya.... Isn't Nana happy if Nana got 2 mothers?" Yejin asked her lightly, tapping her shoulder.

"But, I can't touch this Eomm," Nana mumbled seeing the picture of Hyunmi. Yejin couldn't hold her tears and wiped away fast.

"It is okay Nana-ya, Hyunmi Eomma will always beside Nana even she was away," Yejin explained softly.

"Where is she Eomma? Grandmother too, where is she?" Yejin nodded her head preventing Nana to see her tears.

"Hyunmi Eomma and Grandmother were loved by God. They are in heaven now."

"Heaven??? I can play anything in Heaven right, Eomma?" she chuckled looking at Yejin.

"Right? Hyunmi Eomma is happy in Heaven, but she is still living in Nana's heart." Yejin added.

" uwaaa... Nana is happy." She clapped her hands showing her crescent smile like the one on the picture. Yejin's heart twitched hard and grabbed Hyunbin's arm tight. They looked at each other eyes with an unreadable expression.

"Nana-ya. Let's inform Hyunmi Eomma, that Nana, Appa, and Eomma would leave Seoul. Please, take care!" Hyunbin added.

"Hyunmi Eomma, please take care!" Nana repeated his words with her baby voice and kissed the picture of Hyunmi.

–to be continued-

Author’s note:

Hi my lovely readers ^^

Sadly, I want to announce that Friday Chapter would be the last chapter ^^

Thank you so much for reading and supporting these times ^^

It means a lot for me ^^

FYI you can find me on Instagram and Twitter @byeorii17  (Even I am not that active on social media ^^)

For the last, kindly check my other stories too, Through Their Lenses and The Luckiest ^^