Chapter 15

The Binding Angel

Chapter 15

"Eommaaaaa....." a little girl squeaking with her little steps came closer to her who was finishing her work. The little girl threw herself to hug her so-called Eomma legs in happiness. Yejin brought her into a hug and walked toward the little girl's father who was standing not far from them.

"Aigoo.. our Nana. Eomma misses you." Yejin kissed her cheek which made her turned into laughter.

"Eomma... Let's go to our house." Nana bubbled words she didn't know.

"House?" Yejin asked her in confusion while looking at Hyunbin. He just let out a slight smile.

"Are you tired?" Hyunbin welcomed her by putting her strain of hair behind her ear.

"What house that Nana had said, Oppa?" Yejin asked him. Hyunbin just gave a smile and grabbed her hand tightly.

"Come on!" He said as leading the way to a house near Lee Munjeong's home-office. It just took a minute to reach the house. Yejin's jaw opened in awe while Nana on her hug laughed seeing her shocked face.

"Oppa. Why are you doing this?" She mumbled.

"I just don't want Nana to get tired." He replied with a giggle.

"Nana?" Yejin asked in confusion. Hyunbin coughed his throat out.

"I want Nana can easily find you." He replied with a sheepishly smile.

"You're not doing this for me, right?" She burst out her suspiciousness over him. Seeing his act these times, he sure would do that in no time.

"Ehmm.... it is just for investment." He said as grabbing her hand to come inside the house, ignoring her endless questions.

Yejin followed his steps and her jaw dropped in awe seeing the minimalist house. They're also a middle-aged woman that bowed to her slightly, greeting her. Yejin replied to her bow and put her bag on the sofa near her.

"She is Mrs. Hong that would help us doing chores here." Hyunbin introduced the middle-aged woman in front of her.

"Us?" Yejin turned her head on him.

"Uhm I mean soon to be us." He stated in a minute with a sheepishly smile which made the middle-age woman chuckled at his cheekiness.

"Uhm Mrs. Hong I will bring Yejin and Nana out for Sunset, please take care of our house first." Hyunbin then pulled Yejin to where the new SUV car was parked.

Without any longer Yejin had stood up in front of the car, dumbfounded after being dragged by him.

" Come inside, quick! I won't let the Sunset first!" his voices called her to her consciousness.

Yejin then put Nana on the baby seat and locked it for her safety, after seeing Hyunbin opened the backseat door for Nana.

*****((()))*****

They walked around the beach together. Nana ran happily toward the water while the breeze blew on her tiny body, swaying her body left and right. Nana squeaked and touched the sands that she just knew for the first time. Yejin and Hyunbin walked behind her with their big smiles on their faces seeing happy Nana who walked back and forth playing with the water waves.

Nana ran toward them and hug their body tightly.

"HAPPY...HAPPY...Nana is Happy.." she squeaked as she jumped up and down. Hyunbin brought her into his hug. Hyunbin then ran fast to the water waves and let Nana felt the water splash on her. She tightened her hug on him feeling excitement inside of her. Nana kept screaming with giggles between.

Yejin saw the happiness on their faces. The happiness that couldn't fade away fast. Nana with her crescent eyes giggling with her baby voice with Hyunbin with his deep voices teasing the one on his hug.

Yejin then ran toward them while Hyunbin ran away playing 'catch me if you can'. Nana giggled at Hyunbin's hug seeing Yejin who was running toward her.

"APPA...QUICK...QUICK...EOMMA RUN.." she squeaked while Hyunbin kept running away from her. They ran through the beach happily until the sun started showing its orange color slowly.

They played along happily and took a selfie together, facing the sun. Nana who was positioned in the middle got a kiss from the elder in both cheeks, smiled happily.

-----

They sat under the palm tree with his back against the palm tree and his hand leaning on the ground. Yejin sat beside him with her body leaning on his chest and Nana was sleeping on her hug deeply with a thin blanket covering her. They were sitting together seeing the sun that was ready to set. The orange light that almost turned into dark put them in silence. They were happy today. Not only the elder but also Nana.

"I always dream about this. I want this would happen someday with you," he said in a calm voice. Yejin then shrugged her head to his neck. He sighed in relief seeing her like that.

"I want to spend my life with you and our children," he added.

"Children?" Yejin asked him in a low voice but he just laughed.

"Children," he said again. Yejin took a look at his eyes and she furrowed her brows, feeling weird with his word. Hyunbin just let out a slight smile and pecked her lips softly and pulled out slowly.

"Yes...Children.," he added seriously and kissed her again deeply with the sun that almost set. The sky turned dark and the breeze blew stronger. His lips hers lightly and he got her sweet response, while she kept patting Nana who slept on her hug. They tasted each other in silence with the breeze and sound of the wave in the background.

Feeling the urge that aroused that moment Hyunbin moved his lips into her neck.

"Eomma, cold." Suddenly, Nana whined and wiggled on Yejin hug, disturbing their moment. Hyunbin stopped even before his lips touch her neck dumbfounded.

"Should I revise what I said before? Just child!" he mumbled childishly which made Yejin burst into a laugh and hug Nana tighter.

"Let's go Oppa!" Yejin stood up and ran toward the car and repeated the word "Aigoo...cold..cold...Nana is cold." Yejin mumbled with a big smile on her face. Hyunbin just saw the back of Yejin, laughed.

*****((()))*****

Yejin sat beside him at the bedside and helped him to collect the clothes from the suitcase. He would go to Japan just not even for 24 hours ahead. She had put Nana on deep sleep and there she was in his bedroom helping him, packed his things. Hyunbin looked at her and gave her a big smile.

"Thank you," he said while kissing her hand lovingly. Hyunbin took a small red leathered box and put it in her hand.

"Please keep it! I can't promise when will I marry you, but I will marry you for sure!" he said with a sincere in his voice.

"Oppa. When did you prepare all of this?" Yejin opened the box slightly and saw two rings of different sizes were put on it.

"Can I keep it for myself?" he said as his body was being closer to her. Hyunbin then brought her head closer to his head and kissed her temple for a long.

"Why are you being so mysterious?" Yejin mumbled and closed the box lightly.

"I can't promise you anything since then. " Yejin remembered his broken promises in the past, it also hurt her when he didn't fulfill his promise. Hyunbin grabbed the box from hers and put it back on the table without even budge an inch from his place. His hand went back to hug Yejin closer.

"Can you just believe me? That I would do anything for you." he deepened his kiss on her hair to portray her scent deep on his mind, before they were away.

"Oppa.," she mumbled being speechless for everything he burst. He turned to face her deep into her eyes.

"Just please, wait for me patiently here!" He said deep through her lenses and started kissing her. They just met but they should be away from this fast. He didn't have enough time to spend with her. He wanted to play like he used to do, but his position told him not to do that.

They had laid together on the bed tasting each other and deepened their kisses. He was above her while his hand leans beside her to cover up his balance. Yejin started biting his lips replying to what had he done. They didn't want to be away from each other this soon. But, the condition was told differently.

"Euhm.." yejin let out a small moan when he started her sensitive parts and hold it biting her lips hard not to make any sound. Hyunbin looked at her uncomfortable position and whispered to her.

"Let it out! Please.!" He started going wild and Yejin followed his rhythm as well. Her body hangs on him with her hands wrapped in his shoulder tight and let out her moans deafened his ears.

Their clothes sprawled on the floor freely and the room filled with their blurted moans and groans. Hyunbin didn't hold anything so did Yejin. They felt their touches before they left each other side again.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin kissed Nana's cheek for a moment before bid a good farewell. Nana replied to him by hugging his neck tightly and kissed her father's cheek lovingly. Yejin was just seeing the view with a warm heart.

"Appa be careful in Japan.." Nana mumbled with her baby voice.

"Euhmm Nana, Appa will be careful there. Nana too please be a nice girl with Eomma." Hyunbin kissed her cheek once again. Nana nodded obediently to her father.

They had been standing for hours just to bid a farewell at the airport, especially for the father and daughter. Nana then pointed at Yejin's clutch bag with her busy hand.

"Why Nana-ya?" Yejin asked her.

"Eomma... lotion. For mosquito.." Yejin remembered the lotion that she rubbed on Nana's skin when they got first touched their house. The first time they lived in the house that wasn't clean enough and there were mosquitos in Nana's bedroom. Yejin took the remaining lotion to Nana and Nana gave it to her father. Nana then embraced Yejin after handed the lotion to Hyunbin.

"What is it Nana-ya?" Hyunbin asked putting a big smile on his face facing her.

"Appa neck.. big mosquitos bit appa's neck." Nana pointed her finger to Hyunbin's neck which was filled with hickeys.

Hyunbin diverted his gaze to Yejin, to get help from her. Hyunbin almost coughed his throat when seeing Yejin was wearing a scarf on her neck. He almost brought her into this play, but indeed he loses to her.

"Aaahhh... is it Nana-ya? Thank you." He rubbed Nana's hair lightly. He then looked at Yejin and his cheekiness started coming out. "I think Appa wouldn't use this in Japan, because there is no 'big mosquito' in Japan." He said as winked his eye to the 'big mosquito'. Yejin gulped and gave him a deep glare.

"Why appa? Nana wants to live there. No mosquito bit Nana. It's itchy." Nana squeaked while scratching her hands.

"No, Nana it's okay the big mosquito won't bit you," he said with a goofily smile. Yejin's hand pinched his abs tightly to stop his play, which made him screamed in a pain. "AHhhh... "

"Nooo, Nana wouldn't get a bit from mosquitos because there is Eomma beside Nana." he revised his words in a second with a creepy smile.

"Appa hurt?" Nana said after hearing his scream.

"No...Nana, Appa is fine," he said looking to Yejin in an alert.

"Nana look there." He pointed the area behind her back which made Nana turned her body behind. Hyunbin gave a light peck to Yejin who was dumbfounded seeing him.

"What is it Appa?" Nana turned her back again facing Hyunbin.

"Nana, Eomma, Bye Bye" hyunbin left them with a suitcase being dragged with him.

"Bye-bye appa.." Yejin and Nana waved their hands in unison.

*****((()))*****

Day after Hyunbin left, Yejin would take Nana with her to Lee Munjeong's office and let her play with her drawing book and crayons she bought. She would end with people who would always play along with her when it came to the rest time. The flexible kind of works on Lee Munjeong helped her much. Lee Munjeong always brought Nana to her room and played with her happily. She would pamper her with kind of toys and barbie. Yejin who was feeling uneasy kept bowing in sorry and let Nana stay at home, but Lee Munjeong told her differently.

The baby's appearance in the office brought bright vibes and it stimulated them to work better. Sometimes, when Lee Joon on his rest, he would take Nana walked around Jeju, and bought her a good meal. Nana was happy being loved by Lee Munjeong's workers, so did Yejin.

-------

 

Appa... Nana greeted Hyunbin that called them in the afternoon. If they got spare time, Hyunbin would always call them first to see their faces. Yejin and Nana on her laps replied to his call happily on the coach in Lee Munjeongs office.

Uhm... Nana-ya, How about your day? Is it good? he replied after slurping a coffee on his table.

“Nana is happy. Uncle Lee Joon brings Nana to eat Tonkatsu. It is delicious, Appa. Nana bragged to him. Hyunbin facial expression changed a bit.

Lee Joon, Yoonas boyfriend, Appa Yejin who was behind Nana added.

aahhh... I see.. he replied. Suddenly a knock came from Hyunbins side. Ah, come in he replied to someone who knocked on the door. Seems like I should end it here. I miss you two. he added.

Bye-bye Appa.. they waved to the phone to end the conversation. The short time they got, they used to get in contact. The short precious times to pay their longing when they were away.

-----

Weeks passed and Hyunbin started to get adapted to Japan environment. He got to prepare all his thing by himself. He would go to work and glued on it without being disturbed by others. He always spent his time well for his works whether in Japan or Korea. He would always do an online meeting with Secretary Baek to know the progress in Korea.

He would always spend his time to call Yejin and Nana before he sleeps. They always kept in contact for every single thing they've done, especially Nana. It was their habit since he touched Japan. Nana would always sleep with Yejin when they were in talks, usually, they will always continue their talk when Nana was asleep to get into a deeper conversation in a low voice.

Hyunbin stared at her face on the phone screen with a proud smile on his face.

"You look tired. Just sleep.," he whispered tightening his blanket over his body. He looked at her pale face in worry.

"I am okay Oppa." Suddenly, she scrunched her face lightly. Hyunbin who saw the whole view felt uneasy.

"Did you hurt somewhere?" he asked worriedly.

"No Oppa I think I just tired," she replied weakly.

"Just sleep! Please go to the doctor by tomorrow, and took your free time just for tomorrow to Lee Munjeong. Or should I ask her twin to give permission? I think I should do that.." he kept babbling.

"Oppa, I am okay. I will go to the doctor's tomorrow. Just sleep.." she scrunched her face feeling something want to blurt out from her, but she remained silent feeling it by herself.

"Yejin-ah.." he said lightly.

"I am okay Oppa." she hangs up the phone, left him in worry. He texted her once again 'after you go to the doctor call me as soon as possible' he sent the last message for her.

He closed his eyes tightly and he didn't even get to sleep, waiting for her reply. He turned his back aside and sighed deeply. He turned his sight into a photo on the bedside table. There were two photos he loved the most. His first date with Yejin, when she kissed his cheek and the latest photo of the three of them on a beach. He smiled lightly.

"God, please be nice to us!" He kept repeating the words until he was deep into sleep.

------

In the morning...

Hyunbin called her in case she was still being unwell. The message that didn't get any reply from her aroused his worry. He called her while sitting on his chair in his workroom in the office. From a third attempt, she finally picked up the call.

"What is it Oppa?" her cracked voice made him even worrier. He frowned his brows

"Yah Yejin-ah. Are you okay?" He asked and at once. Not long after that, he heard a hard bump voice and shattered glass voice following with the voice of Nana screamed 'Eomma' and Mrs. Hong screaming 'Miss. Son, are you okay'. Hyunbin stood up in instant grabbed the nearest paper he can hold tightly.

*****((()))*****

Seonhwa hugged Jaehyuk's body from behind and shrugged her head on his back. Jaehyuk put the last clothes he had in the suitcase. He closed the suitcase and hugged her back.

"I am just going for a week. Don't worry!" he said as rubbing her shoulders.

"Can't I follow you? I want to feel Jeju's fresh air too" she mumbled.

"You have a schedule with your doctor." He said lightly not to make her feel bad about herself. After the incident of Nana, she was into a depression. Jaehyuk as the husband couldn't see her being helpless without a soul. She often lacks sleep and being into extreme changing of emotions. He arranged a meeting with a psychiatrist and she turned better.

"You won't do anything I won't know right?" she mumbled.

"I won't. But, I might meet with Nana there in my spare time." Jaehyuk added again. He acted like he was a dependable person for Seonhwa, so he didn't hide anything from her to build her trust in him. He won't do anything stupid again as he did to Hyunmi.

"Nana?" her face changed after hearing her name.

"Please, let me be a responsible father! She moved to Jeju and didn't know when will she back. So, I just visit her when I can. Can't I?" Jaehyuk said as his hand rubbed her cheek lightly.

"Okay then," she said as rolling her eyes and went to her bed.

Jaehyuk let out a deep sigh.

 

– to be continued-

Author’s note:

Thank you for reading and supporting ^^

Kindly check my other stories Through Their Lenses and The Luckiest ^^