Chapter 14

The Binding Angel

CHAPTER 14

The dim light of the night lamp shined giving a slight light on the room. They were on a deep thought after a long reunion they had. Their body was covered with a blanket. His hand was rubbing her hair while hugging her petite body who laid on his right side. He felt her calm breath on his skin. Sometimes, she tightened her hug on him not letting him go.

"Oppa, why are you so cool?"

"I am.."

"Why are you coming at the right time? I have fallen in love with you," she mumbled on his hug while he kept caressing her hair softly. She imitated their past conversation that was innocent and aggressive from her. The conversation was still lingering on her mind. 'Did it also linger to him too?'

"Uhm..." he replied with his deep voice and kissed her forehead. She scrunched her face and tightened her hug on him. She missed him.

"Tskk... I like a cool man..." she mumbled again in a low voice.

"So.." he strayed his sight far away. The conversation was still lingered on his mind too, even after so long.

"I want to marry a cool man someday.." she added the same words again.

Hyunbin didn't answer the question and just rubbing her hair. His eyes strayed far through the night remembering his past with her. The conversation that was being too early for them to get an explicit answer while they were being separated after that.

"I won't.." the different answer twitched her heart. It was different. 'Is he changed?' the answer made Yejin thought further. She thought that he didn't want to go into a deeper relationship with her. She almost on verge of tears hearing the words while suddenly he lifted her chin to face him fully.

"I won't before you got your book published. Didn't you say you want to be a writer first before my wife?" he said with his deep stare on hers. Yejin felt it again. His sacrifice to her again. Her tears fell slowly to her cheek.

" You read my diary." she pouted and he gave a slight smile to her.

"Again? Don't cry !" He whispered wiping the tears away. Yejin wiped her tears as he told.

She was dazed seeing the new Oppa of her. Her hand suddenly covered his forehead, wanted to remind the past. The long hair he had back then that almost covered his eyes. Yejin then traveled her finger to his ear, there she saw two piercing scars on it. She blinked her eyes in surprise and thought 'why didn't she realize it before?'. The scars were slightly shown which seemed like he didn't use it for a long time.

"I think that what you had said in the past is true Oppa." She sighed deeply with her tears started to fall again.

"Again..??? You should pay me just to wipe your tears." He back to his free spirit while wiping her tears again. Yejin pouted hearing at his cheeky side.

"I should pay it though for the whole things you've done.." she sighed deeply. Hyunbin can't help to again, but here it is when the money things got involved, it also twitched his heart. He didn't even count anything to her, but on other hand, she felt burdened.

"So.. What I had said back then?" he started to divert her focus again.

"Stupid.." she pouted made him burst into a laugh.

" I think so.." he giggled teasing her. Yejin furrowed her brows to him feeling mad. Hyunbin smiled faintly seeing this view. The view that he was longing for. He didn't even know it will happen to him again after those long years. He stopped teasing her and turned serious. Seeing his sudden change in facial expression, she also turned her face into a serious one.

"Seeing you near me. Seeing you look at me straight. Hearing your voice is calling me with my name. And finally, you recognize me, are more than enough for me. I am sorry for leaving you back then." he said sincerely from the deepest of his heart. He stopped for a moment and gulped his throat to confess the way he almost is the husband of Seonhwa.

"And also I am sorry I almost marry someone else and broke other promises I had said." Yejin's eyes streamed her tears and for the last Hyunbin didn't complain wiping her tears again. On other hand, he wiped her cheek and brought them closer. He slowly captured her lips feeling her warmth again. He already missed her touch on him.

It was different when they first kissed. This time she looked at him fully, this time she knew him, this time she replied his kiss without a doubt. Meanwhile, it was different for him too. This time he didn't have to hide from her again, this time his heart was losing its weight, this time he could express his feeling freely.

His mouth her swollen lips and it softly remembering their latest kisses were too rough to be done with. He just wants to taste her lips again slowly and burst out the relief that he finally got her into his hug. He covered her cheek and brought her closer to him.

Without resistance, she came closer to him and brought their kisses deeper yet still soft. Her hand grabbed his hand on her cheek and hold it tightly. She wanted him into her life again. It became deeper as time goes by.

"Yah... what have you done with Lee Seonhwa, Oppa?" Yejin put on a strike to him after unlocked their lips. He laughed seeing the back of bubbly Yejin.

"I am sorry you aren't the first who sleeps on my hug." he giggled. Yejin scrunched her face furiously looking at his nosiness.

"who wouldn't do anything if he got a goddess-like fiancee though?" Yejin mumbled feeling jealousy. Seonhwa's appearance was indeed a classy, elegant one. Her curved body would likely invite a beast to come to her. She even thought that Hyunbin was no exception.

"Nana." He claimed fast.

"UH??" Yejin tilted her head seeing those cheeky eyes of him.

"Nana is the first." He burst his laughter made Yejin blushed.

"Kiss?" she asked again to him which made him burst into laughter. She was indeed aggressive and also possessive, but he liked it.

"Jealous, uh?" He asked her that blushed her more. He kissed her lips again while holding his laugh.

"Again?" he asked cheekily with a wink on his eye after breaking their kiss.

"It is still hurt," Yejin mumbled shyly and hid her face on his chest. He laughed at his innocent Yejin. He still remembered the feeling when she was on verge of tears when he was trying to rip her apart hardly.

"It's okay. I am sorry if it was too rough." he caressed her back lightly and kiss her forehead.

"It's cold.." she shook her body. Hyunbin just realized the half-closed window he did before. Her petite body that glued on him, prevent him to move. Instead of closing the window, he covered her body fully with the blanket and hugged her even tighter.

"Is it warm?" he asked.

"Euhmm.. you are warm," she mumbled before she turned into a deep sleep.

*****((()))*****

Nana was hugged by Hyunbin to came out of her bedroom still in her pajama. Also, Hyunbin with his t-shirt and loosened short.

Nana rubbed her eyes still feeling sleepy. The smell of kimchi stew filled the room as Yejin stirred on the pot. Yejin smiled seeing Nana and Hyunbin. Nana who was missing Yejin so much squeaked happily after smelling something good in the house.

"Eommaaa..." she screamed and tried to reach Yejin hug. Yejin took Nana from Hyunbin hug and get an aggressive hug from the little girl. Hyunbin just let out of laugh seeing the view.

"Eomma ... " she called Yejin again with a tear.

"Aigoo Nana-ya, Eomma misses you too." She said as giving a small peck on Nana's cheek.

"Appa said that Eomma will leave Nana. Nana can't see Eomma again," she said as the tears started wetting her face. Hyunbin who heard the conversation just coughed his dried throat, feeling uneasy. Yejin just laughed seeing him like that.

"Nana-ya. Eomma is still here. But, Eomma will leave Nana is it okay?" she said rationally seeing their condition. They should separate sooner. Hyunbin would move to Japan and she would move to Jeju for their deed. She took a glance at Hyunbin who scratched his nape. She knew that he would never stand in her way, that's why he said that.

"Appa...Eomma... hate .." Nana started crying louder which made Yejin caressed her back lightly.

"Aigoo... why is our Nana crying?" Yejin turned off the stove realizing the cook was ready to serve. She was sitting on the kitchen chair caressing her back and soothing her. Hyunbin also took a seat in front of them. He didn't know to say to Nana so she would understand. However, they should do it. Yejin didn't say anything until Nana got calmed. Hyunbin took a glass of water and Yejin helped her to get a drink.

"Nana- ya, it is okay.." she swayed lightly hugging her.

Suddenly, she cried louder after got calm. Yejin was confused and asked again.

"Why Nana-ya?" She said giving reassurance.

"Eomma hurt. Eomma goes to the hospital.." she cried louder again. Hyunbin took water to wet his dried throat and seeing the whole view.

"Why hospital Nana-ya?" Yejin asked calmly.

"This red. Like Nana. Hospital. APPAAAA.." her finger was busy pointing at the hickeys that remained on Yejin's neck and Nana turned her face to her Appa, panicked. Nana thought that it was like red bumps she used to get after eating a strawberry. Hyunbin almost burst his water and turned out choked his throat while drinking.

"Appa Hospital.." Nana screamed want to save Yejin no matter what. The older eyes met and didn't know how to answer.

"Nana- ya.. it doesn't hurt. Eomma is okay." Yejin replied Nana calmly which successfully made her stopped her whine and giving Yejin a questioned look.

"It is caused by hmmm..." Yejin thought for a while looking at Hyunbin who was drinking water in front of the kitchen sink. "It caused by a big mosquito," Yejin answered who made Hyunbin burst the water on his mouth to the sink.

---

The moment reminded them. They shut their eyes with their lips locked tight. Hyunbin traveled his lips on her shoulder and bit her neck lightly made her let out a slight moan.

"Ssst... please let me have you longer!" he said with his hot breath still biting each inch of her skin. He caressed her cheek closer and turned captured her lips again. They ate each other's hungrily and she whimpered under his touch. Yejin couldn't help the strange feeling inside her and she almost screamed when he rubbed his intimate thing to hers, making her wet.

Hyunbin then put his thumb on her lips and mouthed that they shouldn't make any louder voice. "It will hurt you! But, please bear with it!" Yejin grabbed his thumb tightly and nodded before he started ing his to her fully. Yejin whimpered feeling something ripped her and let out a muffled scream.

She kissed almost bit his hand hard preventing a loud sound was coming, while hyunbin on her neck deeply, holding his voice that would make a loud groan after trudging into her. He collapsed on the pillow and let out his groan on it. That was when the mosquito had made the trace.

---

"Appa okay?" Nana asked Hyunbin that just blurted his water on the sink. Hyunbin looked at Nana scratching his neck.

"APPAAA. Eomma.. appa lips. Red. Hurt." Yejin turned out her gaze to him. There she saw a bitten wound on his corner of lips. Yejin bit her lips while hyunbin blinking his eyes uneasy with those words.

"Uh...Appa is fine. It is caused by the bedside table." He replied with his daze-poker face while Yejin blinked her eyes innocently.

-----

Yejin held his neck tightly when she was feeling his started to come back and forth.

"Ahh.." she held her almost screamed voice to his neck and tightened her hold. Hyunbin who hear the voice captured her lips fully and eat the scream in his mouth. Yejin his lips tightly, but his s, unconsciously made her bit his lips.

"Ehm.." he groaned with his deep voice feeling something pain on his lips. However, he kept doing their activities until they reached their peak together while struggling with not making any voice.

That was the reason they got that trace on their whole bodies and it turned like Hyunbin had hit his lips on the corner of the bedside table.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin and Yejin sat on the sofa together while Nana sat on Yejin's lap hugging her, after getting a good meal. They kept coaxing Nana about their separation. Yejin should take the flight by tomorrow and a week later Hyunbin and Nana should move to Japan. There she was sobbing after crying in a long time.

"Nana-ya... Eomma should work in Jeju. Nana with Appa should go to Japan too. Nana will be okay with Appa." He said as swaying his hand on her little hand. The statement that made her burst into tears again. Yejin patted her lightly and hugged her even tighter.

"Sssshh... it is fine. It's fine.." Yejin said to the little girl on her hug. Her eyes signed to Hyunbin who was worrying about their separation that made Nana whine a lot. Their bond as 'eomma' and 'daughter' tightened up since Yejin came and it almost beat the 'appa' and 'daughter' bond.

"Nana-ya. Eomma should go." Hyunbin said again softly rubbing her little hand. Nana screamed hard on Yejin's hug.

"I HATE APPA...HUAAAA...HATE APPA.." Nana cried out loud meanwhile Hyunbin was shocked by her words. Yejin burst into a silent laugh.

"Nana... How about Nana come with Eomma?" Nana turned silent in a second and nodded her head lightly on her hug.

"Nana with Eomma." Nana silently mumbled. Hyunbin sighed deeply feeling betrayed.

"How about Appa, Nana-ya?" he said as forcing his smile to her.

"Appa with Cindy.." Yejin laughed still coaxing Nana on her hug. Hyunbin puffed his breath feeling annoyed that Nana deemed Cindy, her barbie as a person. Suddenly, Yejin's hand grabbed his hand lightly and hold it tightly. He turned his face to her.

"It is fine. Nana will be with me. Oppa should arrange your works in Japan. I don't want Nana to eat instant baby food again.." she which made him feel embarrassed. He laid his head on her shoulder hiding his shy face from her.

"Yah... I am shy.." he mumbled and kissed her hand that holds his hand.

"It is fine Oppa. Oppa should take care of you and your new company first. Don't be too stressed! I hate that you become too serious. I scare that I can't recognize you again after you finish your work there. You know that I am stupid." She chirped like a bird.

"Yah.. this bubbly Yejin is back." He teased and kissed her cheek lightly. Seeing the view Nana hit Hyunbin's hand and whine again.

"Appa don't do it!" He was surprised by Nana's action.

"Yah... Why Nana-ya?" He kissed Nana's cheek. Nana stood up and kissed Yejin's cheek that was being kissed by him earlier. Hyunbin and Yejin just laughed seeing the little girl action.

"Yah. You don't know. What I've done to your Eomma last night, right?" He mumbled in a low voice which made Nana hugged Yejin even tighter. Yejin burst her laughter and hit his shoulder lightly.

"Oppa. Don't do it!" Yejin said as seeing the competition between father and daughter.

"I should cover the bedroom wall with foam soon," Hyunbin mumbled like a child.

"Why?" Yejin asked him in confusion.

"To make it soundproof. So, I can do anything that I want." He mumbled facing Nana with a cute face of him.

"Yah oppa.." Yejin hit him again while Nana hugged her tightly, didn't want anyone to take her Eomma.

*****((()))*****

Seonhwa looked better sitting beside Jaehyuk who was eating breakfast with her. She should fulfill her promises to him, so he wouldn't divorce her. She didn't want to lose anything. Everything she wanted, she should get it no matter what. Jaehyuk looked a bit better since Seonhwa promised that she would try to love him. Her phone vibrated, but her hand fast enough to grab it before Jaehyuk saw the caller.

Seonhwa gave a big smile to him and held his hand tightly.

"Wait a minute... I have something important. Will be right back." Seonhwa kissed his cheek lightly and left him.

Seonhwa left to their bedroom in case no one would hear what Seonhwa and the caller had said.

"What is happening?" Seonhwa whispered to the phone.

"I sent some pictures today. And I heard that they would go to Jeju. " a man deep voice replied to her.

"Jeju? What are they doing?" Seonhwa said disbelief.

"I heard that since the funeral ceremony of Yejin's mother. And it might be that they would separate this time. "

"Really? How about Jaehyuk? Did he still meet Nana?" Seonhwa uttered her urge about Jaehyuk. Seeing his phone filled with Nana's pictures grow her insecurity.

"I didn't see him with Nana again after my friend followed him in the mall. He never comes to her again." The man said casually.

"Okay. Keep following them I will double your fee. And please make sure that Hyunbin is separated from her." Seonhwa said in hurry after hearing someone came near.

"Yes, Mrs." Seonhwa hangs up the phone fast and puts a big smile on her face. She approached Jaehyuk who was coming to her.

"Who is that?" Jaehyuk came closer to Seonhwa and got a hug from Seonhwa.

"It isn't anything important. Let me accompany you!" She grabbed a bag on top of the bed and hug Jaehyuk's back. They walked out together with teasing each other.

*****((()))*****

The night had come to Jeju and they were staying in a hotel. She had put Nana on a deep sleep while Hyunbin was looking at the laptop seriously, doing some of his works.

They decided to go to Jeju to spend the remaining time with "Appa". Secretary Baek had a flight to Japan first and prepared for Hyunbin's luggage in the new apartment in Japan.

Secretary Baek had known the story of Hyunbin since he was a child, let him do what he wants. Hearing the reunion, Secretary Baek tends to give him a long time for him to enjoy the reunion before they are a part again. Still, after Hyunbin reached Japan, Secretary Baek would be back in HD Enterprise to control the company while the CEO away. Hyunbin would get busier time to expand the company. He should cover the HD Enterprise in South Korea and the new one in Japan. It was the right decision if Nana stayed with Yejin. She would get great attention from Yejin.

Yejin went outside seeing the night view and feeling the breeze. She felt slight happiness being with them. They still get a week together before they were apart.

Once, they reached Jeju, Yejin got the meeting with Lee Munjeong's team in their so-called home-office and Hyunbin waited patiently in the living room playing with Nana. She felt that they lived like a real parent. Lee Munjeong wasn't mad at her, but she was drawing by Nana's cuteness. Her twin that always bragged Nana also gave an effect to Lee Munjeong. She acted like a grandmother too to Nana. Yejin was being grateful for everything that happens to her.

"Eomma, I am okay here. Don't worry!" She mumbled seeing the night sky with her teary eyes. Suddenly, she felt hands wrapped her from behind.

"You miss your mother?" his deep voice came from behind. Yejin just tightened his hug with her hands.

"Thank you for always visiting my mother. She didn't feel lonely without me beside her," she said with her almost burst tears. Hyunbin deepened his hug on her.

"Eomo-nim. I got her already. Don't worry! I won't waste your blessing to us. " he said as his eyes stare at the night sky. Yejin still feels miserable after losing her mother. Her tears fell lightly on the cheek.

"Thank you Eomma." She sobbed holding her tears. Hyunbin turned her body around and face him fully.

"You know what I hate the most?" He asked her wiping her tears. Yejin shook her head.

"Seeing you cry is what I hate the most." Yejin blinked her eyes and wiped her cheeks from tears.

"I am not," Yejin mumbled.

"Good girl. I hope you won't cry after this. The first time seeing you cry almost broke me apart." he replied casually.

"First time?" Yejin asked him with her furrowed brows.

"A day after I left you," she remembered the day when she kept waiting for him in front of her house waiting for him to come.

"Why you didn't come?"

"I want to bid farewell but I can't. If I did, I might not go to State for my family. And also.." he turned silent in a moment. He gulped his nervousness and exhaled his breath slowly. "It might make you long for me, even for myself, I don't know if I can meet you again." He said as he stares at her eyes. Yejin almost burst her tears, but she chose to lock her lips to him. Even from the very start, she was being important to him. He even thought a simple thing that he mustn't. She hugs his neck deepening his kiss.

He got her heart from the very start, but she didn't even know he would do that far for her. She felt his embrace tightened on her waist and closed their gap. Yejin tilted her head aside to get more entrance from his lips as he started hers. Their sweet kisses the sign of their gratefulness about everything under the moonlight and the breeze they felt. Hyunbin was the man she can lean on and her mother would choose the best for her.

Epilogue

"Excuse me, can you give this to her, again?" Hyunbin said to a middle-aged woman who was serving the meal for the guests on the second day of tribute day for Yejin's mother's funeral ceremony. He hugged Nana who was sobbing hard after having a loud cry knowing that she would separate with her "Eomma" soon.

"Why didn't you come inside and give it to yourself? I think she would likely to know in person, that it is you who give her." She replied with a slight smile. Hyunbin handed a plastic bag of kimbab and orange juice to her.

"My daughter and I should separate with her not long after this, and I don't want to be a big burden for her." He gave a faint smile.

"You must be loving her so much, handsome man." she patted his shoulder lightly and took the plastic bag from him.

"I hope you and your daughter can reunite with her faster," she added.

"Thank you." he hoped for that too. He hoped that the universe would help him and Nana to get their happiness which glued on Yejin.

–to be continued-

Author’s note:

Thank you for reading and supporting ^^

Kindly check my other stories Through Their Lenses and The Luckiest ^^