Chapter 16

The Binding Angel

Chapter 16

He ran to the house hurriedly. Hyunbin took a flight to Jeju after hearing that Yejin had collapsed and finished his work. He was scared something happens to her. The moonlight in Jeju accompanied his steps to the house. He came with messy hair and clothes also his out of breath.

He opened the door hurriedly and reached Nana's room to find Yejin. He found her across Nana's room while she was closing the door and in a minute Yejin was on his embrace. His hug tightened and he let out a deep breath.

"Are you okay? You don't hurt anywhere, right?" Hyunbin gasped out. Yejin on his hug just kept silent confused with his sudden appearance in Jeju.

"Oppa, Nana just got asleep. " Yejin said in a low voice. Hyunbin who was just realizing the condition grabbed her hand and went to his bedroom. He went to his room hurriedly and closed the door. He roamed his hands to Yejin's shoulder and arms to convince that she was okay. After seeing she was okay. He hugged her again feeling great relief.

"You don't hurt anywhere, right?" he said feeling a relief.

"Oppa....urghh..." Yejin pulled him away and ran to the bathroom inside the bedroom quickly. She threw up hard. Hyunbin just followed her from behind worrying about her condition. He pulled out her away and let her threw everything on her stomach. Yejin threw everything on the sink and cleaned with water.

"Yejin-ah. Let's go to the doctor with me!" He asked worriedly.

"Oppa I am fine," she said with her gasped breath.

"Yejin-ah. Please!" He said helplessly.

"Oppa, please just wash first and I will tell you everything!" she said while seeing his messy looks from head to toe with a deep glare.

"Uhm...why?" he tilted his head aside feeling weird.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin came out after got a refreshing shower. He rubbed his wet hair with a towel that hangs on his neck. He saw Yejin sat at the bedside and busy with things.

"Why? Have you seen the doctor?" he sat on the bed beside her. Yejin holds a test pack and an ultrasonography picture. Hyunbin furrowed his brows and took a look in detail when Yejin handed it to him. "What is it?" Hyunbin took a look at two red lines on the test pack and the ultrasonography photo seriously. He took a moment to realize.

"Are you pregnant?" He said disbelief. He dazed for a moment before hugging her tightly. "Thank you.." he whispered in her ear. Yejin replied his hug tightly.

"Uhm..oppa." she nodded her head lightly.

----

They laid their bodies on the bed while Yejin's body turned against him, in case she would throw up again after smelling his bodys scent. He hugged her from behind while his hand rubbing Yejin's flat tummy. He shrugged his head on her shoulder and smelling it deeply. He missed her after they were away. A phone call did decrease his longing for her, but the appearance was still needed to break the longing away.

"7 weeks Oppa.," she said in a low voice.

"Uhm?" he rubbed her tummy lightly while shrugging on her shoulder deeply.

"Our baby," she added. Then the room filled with a long silence. Hyunbin kept rubbing her flat tummy while she was drawn her sight afar.

"Let's get married soon!" He replied casually with his deep voice.

"Oppa, married thing.."

"isn't something to be played about." he cut her words in second. Yejin grabbed his hand on her tummy tightly.

"Writer?" she added remembering that he promised that he would do that after she became a writer.

"Told you, I won't promise anything since then. I would do something if it is needed," he replied closing his eyes still snuggling on her shoulder.

"Oppa.."

"Let's get married the day after Nana's birthday. We still need a preparation though," he replied. Yejin was taken back by his statement. It was three months ahead. She knew it was hard for them to arranged a big occasion faster since they were away from each other. They also t easily made an excuse for another occasion as simple as the other. He and his brain took a fast and good decision since he could get enough preparation for two occasions. Nanas birthday and their wedding.

"Oppa.."

"Uhm?" He hummed asking her again.

"Why are you so cool?" she added.

"I am.." he, replied. Yejin turned her body facing him while he opened his eyes being surprised. Yejin touched his face lightly with her finger and ended caressing his cheek with her hand. He smiled feeling her touch.

"Why? I am handsome?" he .

"Uhm." Yejin hummed without objection. Hyunbin opened his eyes and looked straight into hers. He grabbed her hand on his cheek and brought her closer to give a sweet kiss when suddenly she stopped him by touching his mouth.

"Oppa I am..urgh.." she covered and ran to the bathroom fast and he could hear her throw up voice. Hyunbin sat on the bed being fussy. He smelt his body and mumbled.

"Am I that smell?" he sighed and came up to her.

*****((()))*****

Yejin kept throwing up her upset stomach in the early morning, and Hyunbin was standing behind her, tying her hair with his hands. He scrunched his face uneasy feeling wrong to Yejin for making her like that. Yejin wiped with the water and took a breath hard.

"How can I leave you like this?" He said remembering that Yejin asked him to back to Japan. He convinced her that he was still working in Jeju. He just couldn't help seeing Yejin in this condition.

"No, Oppa. It's okay. Mrs. Hong helped me much. You can leave us in peace Oppa." She said while throwing up again. He patted her back lightly hoping it could help her.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin cuddled up with Nana on the couch in the living room happily. Nana who was missing him badly squeaked and laugh freely. Yejin saw the whole scene with a warm heart. Hyunbin took some days rest for their quality time, after hearing she collapsed. He ignored Yejin's words to back to Japan as fast as possible.

He played with Nana whom he missed while he was working in Japan. Yejin took a seat beside them and lean her head on his shoulder.

"Appa...Appa..." Nana laughed loudly while Hyunbin tickled her upper body.

"Nana-ya... Nana would be a big sister soon.." Hyunbin said in excitement.

"Nana would be a big sister?" Nana questioned his words while tilting her head aside.

"In Emma's tummy, there is a baby," Hyunbin said couldn't hold back his excitement on having his baby.

"Eomma.??" Nana looked at Yejin with her innocent look.

"Nana-ya... Nana would have a playmate soon. Is Nana happy?" Yejin said showing her crescent eye smile.

"Nana happy yeee.." she clapped her hands in excitement. Hyunbin showered her with kisses on her cheeks feeling grateful.

"Nana-ya... Nana remember Uncle Jaehyuk?" Hyunbin asked her out of sudden.

"Uncle Jaehyuk.. that doll." Nana pointed at a new barbie doll beside Cindy that was put on her playmate.

"Oh, you got that from Uncle Jaehyuk?" Hyunbin asked her again.

"Uncle Jaehyuk will come to Jeju, he wants to play with Nana again. Is Nana okay?" Hyunbin said in a cute voice.

" yeey Nana happy. Nana will eat ice cream. Lollipop and cake yeeayy.." she clapped her hands happily.

"Yah. Why did he give her too many sweet things? Should I scold him?" he mumbled feeling irritated.

Hearing his grumble, Yejin rubbed his shoulder lightly to lessen up his overboard anger.

"Oppa, he must be in excitement seeing Nana. Just ask him in a good way. He would understand though." She asked him softly.

*****((()))*****

"Uncle look at that. Huwaaaa..." Nana screamed in excitement seeing a dolphin was doing attraction. Nana who sat on his lap clapped her hands and amazed by the attraction. Jaehyuk smiled happily with Nana on his hug. This was a rare chance for him to get closer to Nana. Thanks to Yejin who can soften Hyunbin's heart and let him play with Nana if he got time.

"Nana- ya want to get closer?" Jaehyuk whispered in her ear happily.

"Uhm...Uncle.." she hugged his neck fast made her heart beating fast. He almost burst his tears seeing his daughter hugging him without hesitation. His face turned into a big smile.

"Let's go..!" Jaehyuk went closer to the dolphin's pool. The dolphin trainer welcomed them warmly and gave a big smile.

"Aigoo, our cutie do you want to touch the dolphin?" the trainer asked Nana softly.

"Nee...aunty.." Nana widened her eyes followed by a big curved smile. Her hands clapped into one showing her excitement.

"Aigooo...Good girl!" The trainer rubbed her hair slowly and praised her. "Appa had taught her nicely!" The trainer gave a praised look to Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk just smiled awkwardly even the words throbbed in his heart.

The trainer then called the dolphin to get closer to them. Jaehyuk went closer to the pool when the dolphin swam to the pool corner.

"Yeayyy...dolphin-ah." Nana touched the dolphin head recklessly when suddenly the dolphin squeaked loudly made her surprised. Nana then laughed hardly facing Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk mesmerized his daughter so much and smiling ear to ear facing her. Her smile face resembled Hyunmi so much, which twitched his heart. He wouldnt waste this time.

"Uncle Uncle. The dolphin shouted at Nana.. " she laughed until she almost lost her breath. Nana then flinched when the dolphin swam away from her and splashing the water to her. Nana laughed laughter and hugged his neck tightly.

"Uncle.. it is fun." Nana smiled showing her crescent smile. Jaehyuk smiled lightly at her excited face.

"Do you want to eat something sweet? " Jaehyuk asked her wanted to pamper her badly every time he had a chance to meet her.

"YEAAY CHOCOLATE.." she squeaked while clapping her hands.

------

Nana scoped a chocolate ice cream slowly not to make a mess or spill the ice cream on the table. Jaehyuk just sat in front of her with his americano. She had learned from Yejin to eat something cleanly. Jaehyuk who didn't even know anything that had been taught by Hyunbin and Yejin just amazed by her skill. Just if he were the father that raised her from the start, would she act like this too? Or even worse. His ego told him to grab Nana back to him but seeing her amazing development he just can't. He was scared that she wouldn't act in a good way. And also the quarrels between him and Seonhwa would even make her growing in a bad way.

"Uncle..ahhhh.." Nana handed a scoop of ice cream to him. He took a bit and cleaned Nana's mouth that was dirt with some ice cream.

"Aigoo...thank you.." he said giving a big smile. Jaehyuk then cleaned the empty cup of ice cream and cleaned Nana hands with wet tissues Yejin had prepared for.

"Nana-ya, do you want some cakes?" Jaehyuk asked her, wanted to make a longer meeting with her.

"Nyoo Nyoo Nyoo. Appa will get mad at Nana. Nana can't eat too much sweet. Nana's tooth will get rotten." Nana said waving her hand in front of him like an adult. Jaehyuk wanted to burst his laughter seeing his so mature daughter that trapped on a toddler's body.

"Soo.. what should we eat then?" Jaehyuk asked her making a closer gap to her. Nana waved her hand signing that he should come even closer again. Jaehyuk put his ear near .

"Corndough.." Nana whispered lightly to him.

"Should we?" He winked to Nana and she just nodded happily. They ended the day by buying so much food to fill their tummy.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin looked at his laptop seriously. He leaned his back on the couch in Lee Munjeong's house office and took a sip of coffee he bought from his house. He waited for Yejin to finish her works with Munjeong first before they met Nana. Days for rest in Jeju, but not for his works. Now, he must adjust his work online and be controlled from afar. The sound of someone coming distracted his focus.

"Eoh... Annyeonghaseyo.." he bowed lightly to a familiar face he always meet, but a different person.

"Just sit.. don't be too formal with me. I am not a businessman like Munyeong. " she chuckled and took a seat in front of him.

"Yah... Where is Nana?" she asked him with her big smile. Hyunbin took a seat after her and turned off his laptop to get a good talk with her.

"Nana is coming out with someone outside." He replied lightly with a slight smile. The same appearance, but he still put his formality since he just closed with her twin sister.

"Don't you scare to let Nana with stranger outside?" she asked curiously, because as she knew the back story of Nana from Munyeong and always glued with Yejin every time she worked.

"No.. he wouldn't do anything though ." he clasped his hands on his laps casually.

"Yaah.. you can't do that!" Munjeong's face turned worried. "Yah..you should pick her up fast!" She added full of worry. Hyunbin just let out a slight laugh to awkwardness.

"She is playing with her father though," he added with an awkward smile.

"Father? You are not her father?" Munjeong put her body forward interested in his words.

"Uhmm. Yes.. she is my little sister's daughter." he tilted his head aside.

"And your little sister?" Munjeong asked him with widened eyes.

"Passed away when Nana was born." He replied after clearing his throat.

" Wait a minute. Why do I feel familiar with this story? Where did I know this story?" she furrowed her brows when someone was coming closer.

"Writer-nim... I am going home. I had finished rechecking for the beginners class tomorrow. I should pick Nana up after this." Yejin came with a brighter smile.

"Eoh.. okay. You go first. Please keep the baby in a good health! I can't wait to see Nana's little sister/brother!" Munjeong stood up and tapped her shoulder lightly.

"And Appa. Please pamper Eomma often!" Munjeong winked her eye to Hyunbin.

"It is my pleasure." He said with a big smile. Yejin bowed to Lee Munjeong and went closer to Hyunbin who was ready to go out with his laptop on his hug.

*****((()))*****

They parked the car in front of the zoo waiting for Nana to come out with Jaehyuk. There Yejin was eating the kimbab and slurped her orange juice happily. She sat in front of the passenger seat while Hyunbin sat on the driver seat looking at her eating her kimbab.

"Yah..No one would chase you!" He said while wiping a grain of rice on the corner of . Yejin smiled sheepisly and slurped her orange juice slowly. She started munching slowly. Hyunbin put a strain of her hair aside.

"Don't you feel like throwing up again?" Hyunbin asked her softly. Yejin slurped her orange juice slowly again.

"No, Oppa. Why didn't I think this food yesterday?" She questioned herself again. Hyunbin smiled softly seeing that she got a good meal after worse nausea. There she had finished her first wrapper and now she was munching her second wrapper.

"Yah, why are you still in a mess when eating this kimbab?" He rubbed her hair lightly. Yejin then passed her unfinished kimbab to him. He put it on his side.

"Oppa, I am full." She slurped her orange juice to wet after having a good meal. Hyunbin grabbed her cheek closer and grains of rice on her corner of lips and eat it on his mouth while his lips still glued on hers. Hyunbin traveled his lips to her lower lip softly. Yejin closed her eyes feeling his soft lips movements on her. She missed him already. Hyunbin unlocked his lips slowly after cleaning and looked straight into her eyes.

"You don't feel like throwing up?" He asked her gingerly. She shook her head and he slowly closed their gap with his lips on hers.

"Appa...Open the door!" A familiar squeaked voice stopped their kiss. They went back to their seat again and Hyunbin looked at the window beside him. He saw Jaehyuk covered Nana's eyes who was on his hug while Nana repeated the words to open the door with her hands sprawled ahead knocking on the window. Hyunbin signed Jaehyuk to enter the passenger seat with his head.

Jaehyuk opened the door with a grin and put Nana on the baby car seat with a burst of slight laughter.

"Uncle, why do you laugh?" Nana asked Jaehyuk who was buckling her seatbelt. Jaehyuk then sat beside her behind.

"Yahh... Uncle finally understands what Nana said that Nana would have a little sister/brother earlier." Jaehyuk smirked at two-person in front of him.

"Yah... Do you want to stay here and take a taxi instead?" Hyunbin said being irritated.

"Ahh... okay I will stop!" Jaehyuk shut his mouth while signing like closing a zipper on his mouth. The car started moving and the two in the front were blushed red while the backseaters were giggling happily, especially Nana.

"Eomma has a baby on her tummy, Uncle." Nana giggled. "Nana is happy." Jaehyuk just took a glance at the driver who was trying to focus on the road.

"Understand Nana-ya," Jaehyuk said as holding his laughter.

"Eomma... Have a good pregnancy!" Jaehyuk said as tapping her shoulder while giggling with Nana.

"Uncle. Nana's birthday. Uncle should come." Nana babbled.

"Oh.. right.. Nana's birthday would come soon," Jaehyuk said excitedly. Even though it was still three months ahead. Nana nodded her head happily.

"Hyunbin-ssi. Seems like I should come.." he said teasing Hyunbin who was still blushing from the latest scene just keep silent.

"Eomma... Am I permitted to attend Nana's birthday?" Jaehyuk moved to Yejin who was also blushing.

"Ahh... Yes .. Jaehyuk-ssi..." she stuttered her words.

"Yeeayy." Jaehyuk tossed Nana's hand happily.

*****((()))*****

"If you don't consume your drug on time, you would be in extreme depression and change you have a tendency on harming some. At least for months ahead, you should take it on time before I reduce the dosage slowly. So, I hope you can be patient for this treatment." The psychiatrist said with a smile on her. She was brought to a psychiatrist by Jaehyuk after that incident when Nana had her allergy. The facts hit her hard and she was mentally harmed. Seonhwa just listened to the doctor with her dazed face. She felt like Jaehyuk deemed her as a crazy woman after taking her to the doctor.

"Okay. I will!" she said with her sly smile. Her phone rang and she got an excuse to go out of the room faster.

"I should pick up my phone first. Thank you, doctor," she said rolling her eyes. She closed the door harshly and pick the phone in a minute outside.

"Why?" she replied on the phone.

" Jaehyuk had a meeting with Nana and all of them are on the way home." a man voice informed her fast.

"All of them?" Seonhwa asked curiously.

"Yes. Jaehyuk is in Hyunbin's car with Nana and Ms. Son Yejin." the news aroused her anger.

"Keep following them! Don't forget to send the photos for me!" she said in an explicit line.

"Yes... Mrs. Jung.." Seonhwa hangs the phone fast. She felt betrayed by Jaehyuk. He promised that he wouldn't get too much closer to them and it still happened.

He ran to the house hurriedly. Hyunbin took a flight to Jeju after hearing that Yejin had collapsed and finished his work. He was scared something happens to her. The moonlight in Jeju accompanied his steps to the house. He came with messy hair and clothes also his out of breath.

He opened the door hurriedly and reached Nana's room to find Yejin. He found her across Nana's room while she was closing the door and in a minute Yejin was on his embrace. His hug tightened and he let out a deep breath.

"Are you okay? You don't hurt anywhere, right?" Hyunbin gasped out. Yejin on his hug just kept silent confused with his sudden appearance in Jeju.

"Oppa, Nana just got asleep. " Yejin said in a low voice. Hyunbin who was just realizing the condition grabbed her hand and went to his bedroom. He went to his room hurriedly and closed the door. He roamed his hands to Yejin's shoulder and arms to convince that she was okay. After seeing she was okay. He hugged her again feeling great relief.

"You don't hurt anywhere, right?" he said feeling a relief.

"Oppa....urghh..." Yejin pulled him away and ran to the bathroom inside the bedroom quickly. She threw up hard. Hyunbin just followed her from behind worrying about her condition. He pulled out her away and let her threw everything on her stomach. Yejin threw everything on the sink and cleaned with water.

"Yejin-ah. Let's go to the doctor with me!" He asked worriedly.

"Oppa I am fine," she said with her gasped breath.

"Yejin-ah. Please!" He said helplessly.

"Oppa, please just wash first and I will tell you everything!" she said while seeing his messy looks from head to toe with a deep glare.

"Uhm...why?" he tilted his head aside feeling weird.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin came out after got a refreshing shower. He rubbed his wet hair with a towel that hangs on his neck. He saw Yejin sat at the bedside and busy with things.

"Why? Have you seen the doctor?" he sat on the bed beside her. Yejin holds a test pack and an ultrasonography picture. Hyunbin furrowed his brows and took a look in detail when Yejin handed it to him. "What is it?" Hyunbin took a look at two red lines on the test pack and the ultrasonography photo seriously. He took a moment to realize.

"Are you pregnant?" He said disbelief. He dazed for a moment before hugging her tightly. "Thank you.." he whispered in her ear. Yejin replied his hug tightly.

"Uhm..oppa." she nodded her head lightly.

----

They laid their bodies on the bed while Yejin's body turned against him, in case she would throw up again after smelling his bodys scent. He hugged her from behind while his hand rubbing Yejin's flat tummy. He shrugged his head on her shoulder and smelling it deeply. He missed her after they were away. A phone call did decrease his longing for her, but the appearance was still needed to break the longing away.

"7 weeks Oppa.," she said in a low voice.

"Uhm?" he rubbed her tummy lightly while shrugging on her shoulder deeply.

"Our baby," she added. Then the room filled with a long silence. Hyunbin kept rubbing her flat tummy while she was drawn her sight afar.

"Let's get married soon!" He replied casually with his deep voice.

"Oppa, married thing.."

"isn't something to be played about." he cut her words in second. Yejin grabbed his hand on her tummy tightly.

"Writer?" she added remembering that he promised that he would do that after she became a writer.

"Told you, I won't promise anything since then. I would do something if it is needed," he replied closing his eyes still snuggling on her shoulder.

"Oppa.."

"Let's get married the day after Nana's birthday. We still need a preparation though," he replied. Yejin was taken back by his statement. It was three months ahead. She knew it was hard for them to arranged a big occasion faster since they were away from each other. They also t easily made an excuse for another occasion as simple as the other. He and his brain took a fast and good decision since he could get enough preparation for two occasions. Nanas birthday and their wedding.

"Oppa.."

"Uhm?" He hummed asking her again.

"Why are you so cool?" she added.

"I am.." he, replied. Yejin turned her body facing him while he opened his eyes being surprised. Yejin touched his face lightly with her finger and ended caressing his cheek with her hand. He smiled feeling her touch.

"Why? I am handsome?" he .

"Uhm." Yejin hummed without objection. Hyunbin opened his eyes and looked straight into hers. He grabbed her hand on his cheek and brought her closer to give a sweet kiss when suddenly she stopped him by touching his mouth.

"Oppa I am..urgh.." she covered and ran to the bathroom fast and he could hear her throw up voice. Hyunbin sat on the bed being fussy. He smelt his body and mumbled.

"Am I that smell?" he sighed and came up to her.

*****((()))*****

Yejin kept throwing up her upset stomach in the early morning, and Hyunbin was standing behind her, tying her hair with his hands. He scrunched his face uneasy feeling wrong to Yejin for making her like that. Yejin wiped with the water and took a breath hard.

"How can I leave you like this?" He said remembering that Yejin asked him to back to Japan. He convinced her that he was still working in Jeju. He just couldn't help seeing Yejin in this condition.

"No, Oppa. It's okay. Mrs. Hong helped me much. You can leave us in peace Oppa." She said while throwing up again. He patted her back lightly hoping it could help her.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin cuddled up with Nana on the couch in the living room happily. Nana who was missing him badly squeaked and laugh freely. Yejin saw the whole scene with a warm heart. Hyunbin took some days rest for their quality time, after hearing she collapsed. He ignored Yejin's words to back to Japan as fast as possible.

He played with Nana whom he missed while he was working in Japan. Yejin took a seat beside them and lean her head on his shoulder.

"Appa...Appa..." Nana laughed loudly while Hyunbin tickled her upper body.

"Nana-ya... Nana would be a big sister soon.." Hyunbin said in excitement.

"Nana would be a big sister?" Nana questioned his words while tilting her head aside.

"In Emma's tummy, there is a baby," Hyunbin said couldn't hold back his excitement on having his baby.

"Eomma.??" Nana looked at Yejin with her innocent look.

"Nana-ya... Nana would have a playmate soon. Is Nana happy?" Yejin said showing her crescent eye smile.

"Nana happy yeee.." she clapped her hands in excitement. Hyunbin showered her with kisses on her cheeks feeling grateful.

"Nana-ya... Nana remember Uncle Jaehyuk?" Hyunbin asked her out of sudden.

"Uncle Jaehyuk.. that doll." Nana pointed at a new barbie doll beside Cindy that was put on her playmate.

"Oh, you got that from Uncle Jaehyuk?" Hyunbin asked her again.

"Uncle Jaehyuk will come to Jeju, he wants to play with Nana again. Is Nana okay?" Hyunbin said in a cute voice.

" yeey Nana happy. Nana will eat ice cream. Lollipop and cake yeeayy.." she clapped her hands happily.

"Yah. Why did he give her too many sweet things? Should I scold him?" he mumbled feeling irritated.

Hearing his grumble, Yejin rubbed his shoulder lightly to lessen up his overboard anger.

"Oppa, he must be in excitement seeing Nana. Just ask him in a good way. He would understand though." She asked him softly.

*****((()))*****

"Uncle look at that. Huwaaaa..." Nana screamed in excitement seeing a dolphin was doing attraction. Nana who sat on his lap clapped her hands and amazed by the attraction. Jaehyuk smiled happily with Nana on his hug. This was a rare chance for him to get closer to Nana. Thanks to Yejin who can soften Hyunbin's heart and let him play with Nana if he got time.

"Nana- ya want to get closer?" Jaehyuk whispered in her ear happily.

"Uhm...Uncle.." she hugged his neck fast made her heart beating fast. He almost burst his tears seeing his daughter hugging him without hesitation. His face turned into a big smile.

"Let's go..!" Jaehyuk went closer to the dolphin's pool. The dolphin trainer welcomed them warmly and gave a big smile.

"Aigoo, our cutie do you want to touch the dolphin?" the trainer asked Nana softly.

"Nee...aunty.." Nana widened her eyes followed by a big curved smile. Her hands clapped into one showing her excitement.

"Aigooo...Good girl!" The trainer rubbed her hair slowly and praised her. "Appa had taught her nicely!" The trainer gave a praised look to Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk just smiled awkwardly even the words throbbed in his heart.

The trainer then called the dolphin to get closer to them. Jaehyuk went closer to the pool when the dolphin swam to the pool corner.

"Yeayyy...dolphin-ah." Nana touched the dolphin head recklessly when suddenly the dolphin squeaked loudly made her surprised. Nana then laughed hardly facing Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk mesmerized his daughter so much and smiling ear to ear facing her. Her smile face resembled Hyunmi so much, which twitched his heart. He wouldnt waste this time.

"Uncle Uncle. The dolphin shouted at Nana.. " she laughed until she almost lost her breath. Nana then flinched when the dolphin swam away from her and splashing the water to her. Nana laughed laughter and hugged his neck tightly.

"Uncle.. it is fun." Nana smiled showing her crescent smile. Jaehyuk smiled lightly at her excited face.

"Do you want to eat something sweet? " Jaehyuk asked her wanted to pamper her badly every time he had a chance to meet her.

"YEAAY CHOCOLATE.." she squeaked while clapping her hands.

------

Nana scoped a chocolate ice cream slowly not to make a mess or spill the ice cream on the table. Jaehyuk just sat in front of her with his americano. She had learned from Yejin to eat something cleanly. Jaehyuk who didn't even know anything that had been taught by Hyunbin and Yejin just amazed by her skill. Just if he were the father that raised her from the start, would she act like this too? Or even worse. His ego told him to grab Nana back to him but seeing her amazing development he just can't. He was scared that she wouldn't act in a good way. And also the quarrels between him and Seonhwa would even make her growing in a bad way.

"Uncle..ahhhh.." Nana handed a scoop of ice cream to him. He took a bit and cleaned Nana's mouth that was dirt with some ice cream.

"Aigoo...thank you.." he said giving a big smile. Jaehyuk then cleaned the empty cup of ice cream and cleaned Nana hands with wet tissues Yejin had prepared for.

"Nana-ya, do you want some cakes?" Jaehyuk asked her, wanted to make a longer meeting with her.

"Nyoo Nyoo Nyoo. Appa will get mad at Nana. Nana can't eat too much sweet. Nana's tooth will get rotten." Nana said waving her hand in front of him like an adult. Jaehyuk wanted to burst his laughter seeing his so mature daughter that trapped on a toddler's body.

"Soo.. what should we eat then?" Jaehyuk asked her making a closer gap to her. Nana waved her hand signing that he should come even closer again. Jaehyuk put his ear near .

"Corndough.." Nana whispered lightly to him.

"Should we?" He winked to Nana and she just nodded happily. They ended the day by buying so much food to fill their tummy.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin looked at his laptop seriously. He leaned his back on the couch in Lee Munjeong's house office and took a sip of coffee he bought from his house. He waited for Yejin to finish her works with Munjeong first before they met Nana. Days for rest in Jeju, but not for his works. Now, he must adjust his work online and be controlled from afar. The sound of someone coming distracted his focus.

"Eoh... Annyeonghaseyo.." he bowed lightly to a familiar face he always meet, but a different person.

"Just sit.. don't be too formal with me. I am not a businessman like Munyeong. " she chuckled and took a seat in front of him.

"Yah... Where is Nana?" she asked him with her big smile. Hyunbin took a seat after her and turned off his laptop to get a good talk with her.

"Nana is coming out with someone outside." He replied lightly with a slight smile. The same appearance, but he still put his formality since he just closed with her twin sister.

"Don't you scare to let Nana with stranger outside?" she asked curiously, because as she knew the back story of Nana from Munyeong and always glued with Yejin every time she worked.

"No.. he wouldn't do anything though ." he clasped his hands on his laps casually.

"Yaah.. you can't do that!" Munjeong's face turned worried. "Yah..you should pick her up fast!" She added full of worry. Hyunbin just let out a slight laugh to awkwardness.

"She is playing with her father though," he added with an awkward smile.

"Father? You are not her father?" Munjeong put her body forward interested in his words.

"Uhmm. Yes.. she is my little sister's daughter." he tilted his head aside.

"And your little sister?" Munjeong asked him with widened eyes.

"Passed away when Nana was born." He replied after clearing his throat.

" Wait a minute. Why do I feel familiar with this story? Where did I know this story?" she furrowed her brows when someone was coming closer.

"Writer-nim... I am going home. I had finished rechecking for the beginners class tomorrow. I should pick Nana up after this." Yejin came with a brighter smile.

"Eoh.. okay. You go first. Please keep the baby in a good health! I can't wait to see Nana's little sister/brother!" Munjeong stood up and tapped her shoulder lightly.

"And Appa. Please pamper Eomma often!" Munjeong winked her eye to Hyunbin.

"It is my pleasure." He said with a big smile. Yejin bowed to Lee Munjeong and went closer to Hyunbin who was ready to go out with his laptop on his hug.

*****((()))*****

They parked the car in front of the zoo waiting for Nana to come out with Jaehyuk. There Yejin was eating the kimbab and slurped her orange juice happily. She sat in front of the passenger seat while Hyunbin sat on the driver seat looking at her eating her kimbab.

"Yah..No one would chase you!" He said while wiping a grain of rice on the corner of . Yejin smiled sheepisly and slurped her orange juice slowly. She started munching slowly. Hyunbin put a strain of her hair aside.

"Don't you feel like throwing up again?" Hyunbin asked her softly. Yejin slurped her orange juice slowly again.

"No, Oppa. Why didn't I think this food yesterday?" She questioned herself again. Hyunbin smiled softly seeing that she got a good meal after worse nausea. There she had finished her first wrapper and now she was munching her second wrapper.

"Yah, why are you still in a mess when eating this kimbab?" He rubbed her hair lightly. Yejin then passed her unfinished kimbab to him. He put it on his side.

"Oppa, I am full." She slurped her orange juice to wet after having a good meal. Hyunbin grabbed her cheek closer and grains of rice on her corner of lips and eat it on his mouth while his lips still glued on hers. Hyunbin traveled his lips to her lower lip softly. Yejin closed her eyes feeling his soft lips movements on her. She missed him already. Hyunbin unlocked his lips slowly after cleaning and looked straight into her eyes.

"You don't feel like throwing up?" He asked her gingerly. She shook her head and he slowly closed their gap with his lips on hers.

"Appa...Open the door!" A familiar squeaked voice stopped their kiss. They went back to their seat again and Hyunbin looked at the window beside him. He saw Jaehyuk covered Nana's eyes who was on his hug while Nana repeated the words to open the door with her hands sprawled ahead knocking on the window. Hyunbin signed Jaehyuk to enter the passenger seat with his head.

Jaehyuk opened the door with a grin and put Nana on the baby car seat with a burst of slight laughter.

"Uncle, why do you laugh?" Nana asked Jaehyuk who was buckling her seatbelt. Jaehyuk then sat beside her behind.

"Yahh... Uncle finally understands what Nana said that Nana would have a little sister/brother earlier." Jaehyuk smirked at two-person in front of him.

"Yah... Do you want to stay here and take a taxi instead?" Hyunbin said being irritated.

"Ahh... okay I will stop!" Jaehyuk shut his mouth while signing like closing a zipper on his mouth. The car started moving and the two in the front were blushed red while the backseaters were giggling happily, especially Nana.

"Eomma has a baby on her tummy, Uncle." Nana giggled. "Nana is happy." Jaehyuk just took a glance at the driver who was trying to focus on the road.

"Understand Nana-ya," Jaehyuk said as holding his laughter.

"Eomma... Have a good pregnancy!" Jaehyuk said as tapping her shoulder while giggling with Nana.

"Uncle. Nana's birthday. Uncle should come." Nana babbled.

"Oh.. right.. Nana's birthday would come soon," Jaehyuk said excitedly. Even though it was still three months ahead. Nana nodded her head happily.

"Hyunbin-ssi. Seems like I should come.." he said teasing Hyunbin who was still blushing from the latest scene just keep silent.

"Eomma... Am I permitted to attend Nana's birthday?" Jaehyuk moved to Yejin who was also blushing.

"Ahh... Yes .. Jaehyuk-ssi..." she stuttered her words.

"Yeeayy." Jaehyuk tossed Nana's hand happily.

*****((()))*****

"If you don't consume your drug on time, you would be in extreme depression and change you have a tendency on harming some. At least for months ahead, you should take it on time before I reduce the dosage slowly. So, I hope you can be patient for this treatment." The psychiatrist said with a smile on her. She was brought to a psychiatrist by Jaehyuk after that incident when Nana had her allergy. The facts hit her hard and she was mentally harmed. Seonhwa just listened to the doctor with her dazed face. She felt like Jaehyuk deemed her as a crazy woman after taking her to the doctor.

"Okay. I will!" she said with her sly smile. Her phone rang and she got an excuse to go out of the room faster.

"I should pick up my phone first. Thank you, doctor," she said rolling her eyes. She closed the door harshly and pick the phone in a minute outside.

"Why?" she replied on the phone.

" Jaehyuk had a meeting with Nana and all of them are on the way home." a man voice informed her fast.

"All of them?" Seonhwa asked curiously.

"Yes. Jaehyuk is in Hyunbin's car with Nana and Ms. Son Yejin." the news aroused her anger.

"Keep following them! Don't forget to send the photos for me!" she said in an explicit line.

"Yes... Mrs. Jung.." Seonhwa hangs the phone fast. She felt betrayed by Jaehyuk. He promised that he wouldn't get too much closer to them and it still happened.

– to be continued-

Author’s note:

Thanks for reading and supporting ^^

Kindly check my other stories Through Their Lenses and The Luckiest ^^