7/16

Say it First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

 

Baekhyun doesn’t realize how tense his shoulders are until Haerin puts a comforting palm against his back which works like a button to loosen all his muscles. And the way she rubs his back up and down feels really good that it makes him closes his eyelids in content.

“Hey, now. Today is supposed to be your day because you helped the team won. Don’t overthink until it ruins your mood.” Haerin whispers, attempting cheering the boy.

Not going to waste away her effort, he sits straighter and washes away anything about Yuna in his head for the time being. “You’re right,” he mumbles. Haerin shots him a smile before retreating back her hand which making Baekhyun pouts a little because his back feels cold all of a sudden.

He clears his throat. “I think we need to step up our game,” he announces.

“Huh?”

Baekhyun’s face turns to her but he has his eyes downcast, his hand reaching the back of his head and playing with his own hair absentmindedly.

“How do you feel about kissing?”

“What?!”

The both of them jump in panic because of her sudden loud shout in the dead of night. Haerin brings up her palm over , looking at her front door waiting for any movement, while Baekhyun looks over the road left and right, unconsciously he has scooted closer until their thighs rest against each other with one of his palm is above Haerin’s concealring too and the other is cradling the back of her head.

They both wait until five and when everything is still dead quiet with no suspicious sounds and movement, they both lower their hands down together then exhale in relief.

“Kissing?” Haerin hisses at him.

Baekhyun shrugs his shoulder, eyes looking down again while playing with his own fingers. Gosh, he hopes that he isn’t blushing. And if he is, he hopes that Haerin doesn’t take notice of his redden cheeks.

“Yeri’s right. I usually kiss my girlfriend when I won to celebrate but I didn’t do it with you.”

When Haerin takes longer to reply him than usual, Baekhyun peeks at her under his fringe and sees her cheeks tinted even though it seems like she’s making effort hiding it behind her hands. Catching Baekhyun is actually staring at her, she awkwardly clears and put back down her hand on her lap.

“Y-you could kiss me on the cheek.”

Baekhyun shakes his head. “I always always kiss them on the lips. Did you forgot? I did that with Yuna and the girl before her, Eunsoo.”

Gosh, no, she did not actually. She remembers Baekhyun has that cliché celebration way by kissing his lover out in the open shamelessly. It just slipped her mind back then.

“Th-then why didn’t you kiss me just now?”

Baekhyun gulps, eyes looking the other way. “I was afraid you’d slap me if I did it suddenly.”

“Huh.”

Her reaction makes him frown and shifting his sight back to Haerin’s experssion, something dawns on him. “Wow! You’d seriously slap me in front of everybody?!”

Her eyes widens, staring at him, face looking a complete innocent and showing her palms. “I mean—yeah! Won’t you if somebody suddenly slam their lips on you?”

“But I’m your boyfriend!” he whines, exasperated.

“Fake. Boyfriend.” She corrects him; reminding him.

Haerin then tunes down he rambling on his own of her being a bad fake girlfriend and whatever. Ignoring the boy, she leans forward and slips her hands between her thighs, deep in thought. Baekhyun realizes her distressed, his words die down. He nudges her thigh with his. And Haerin wonders when they get this close until her right side is literally stuck with his left side.

Baekhyun sighs. “If you’re not up—“

“Sure.”

Baekhyun turns to face her in reflex, eyes widenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter