6/16

Say it First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This time, Baekhyun takes a good solid twenty minutes hot shower after the match they has won. All the other boys has already left to their regular diner nearby as a tradition every time they won with Coach Park treating. He has told Haerin to not wait for him and join their friends first, saying he’ll catch up—only because he doesn’t want her to yell at him for taking another too long shower while waiting.

After putting on his black pants, he takes his clean white shirt, ing the front one by one when suddenly there’s a sound of door clicks open. That’s weird, Baekhyun can’t possibly think of anyone because everyone supposed to be in the diner already with all the buzzes in his phone from his teammates to usher him quick.

Baekhyun steps aside to see who the intruder is and what a surprised that Yuna is standing before him. He looks down at his bare chest then quickly shoving his arms to the sleeves of his shirt, turning his back at her. Yuna snorts at his flustered self.

“You’re not supposed to be in here.” Baekhyun’s fingers is nimble working on his buttons.

“It’s nothing I haven’t ever seen,” she smirks.

Baekhyun gives her a side glare. “What are you doing here?”

Yuna takes two steps forward, leaving little space between the two of them. Baekhyun only needs to raise his hand and he can touch her like he used to. To prevent that, he puts both of his hands inside his pockets. He doesn’t understand why Yuna is here and currently staring at him like a cat interested in something.

“You didn’t kiss your girlfriend.”

Ah.

“You always kiss your girlfriends when you win. Why didn’t you kiss Haerin?” The smirk in her face is unnerving. He can’t help but thought has Yuna catches onto something.

“Haerin isn’t really fond of PDA.” Baekhyun makes an excuse.

“Is it really because of that?” Yuna takes that one last bit of space with another step. Eyes glinting with intelligence making his heart beats faster behind his chest. “Or there’s something you hide from me?”

Baekhyun’s lips curl in malice, laughing with no humor in trace. “Yuna, what are you talking about? You know what? What are you doing here in the first place?” Nervousness about Yuna onto something leaves his mind. Their proximity is too close for his liking and it’s kind of getting hard to breathe. His eyes has gone darker, looking down at the girl who still has his heart.

“I just want to make sure,” Yuna whispers.

“What? And why? There’s nothing between us. You broke up with me, remember?”

“I just don’t like the idea you and Haerin are together.” She looks smaller with her head hangs low, one hand holding her other arm. Her eyes shut for a second before they’re open, glaring darkly at Baekhyun. “Out of all the girls! You know I don’t like Song Haerin. Why you have to choose her?!”

Baekhyun takes a step backward to give himself a breather. He sighs in frustration. “You’re not my girlfriend anymore.”

“So you don’t care about me anymore?”

“Do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter