8/16

Say it First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Baekhyun arrives at Haerin’s front door, he actually is lowkey nervous that it’s going to be awkward between them after what he did last night that he only get three hours of sleep. He’s tapping his thigh with his forefinger relentlessly as he waits. When the front door clicks open, Baekhyun straightens his back.

“Yo,” Haerin greets casually.

Baekhyun’s stiff shoulders slump down in relief seeing the girl doesn’t get awkward or distance with him. He greets her back, a small smile adorning his face.

Guess their kiss last night doesn’t affect Haerin so much like he thought.

 

 

Lunchbreak time, their usual table is filled with almost everybody except Jongdae and Baekhyun. Haerin is talking with Yeri about their class project when suddenly she feels a light kiss on her right cheek. Everybody on the table including Jongdae who just arrives have their eyes widened and turn to face Baekhyun.

“Guys, your expressions,” Baekhyun hisses at them.

Baekhyun has his eyes on Haerin to get her attention but she avoids it, focusing at her noodles instead.

“That was cute,” Yeri comments. “Are you guys together for real now?”

“No,” Haerin butts in immediately.

Baekhyun then tells them about how Yuna might have onto something because of their lack affection towards each other in the public. So to make it up, they need to do this kind of stuffs once in a while.

Jongdae snickers, shaking his head. “Do you think Yuna saw what you did just now?”

Other than Baekhyun and Haerin, they try to find where Yuna is seated secretly. And Sooyoung spots her first, smirking behind Haerin’s shoulders.

“Oh, she saw that alright.”

Baekhyun suddenly puts his arm circles around Haerin’ shoulders, tugging her in so she’s snuck in his embrace. He asks whether Yuna is right behind them which Sooyoung answers with a nod. Yuna is a couple tables behind them with her friends and Jingoo is right next to her too. Baekhyun leans in to Haerin’s ears, his voice low and husky, his breath is hot. He whispers to her to kiss him.

Haerin ducks away from him a bit, her stomach flipping from their lack of space, and his voice, what the hell. But she can still muster herself to roll his eyes at him.

“Seriously?”

“Just on the cheek.” His lips is still way too close to her ears. When he sees her current expression, “Don’t forget to smile as in you’re in love,” he adds, causing Haerin to glare at him which Baekhyun only replies with a cheeky grin.

“No.”

Baekhyun’s face drops. “Do it!”

Haerin sighs in defeat. Then she turns to lock eyes with Baekhyun, both ends of her lips stretching forming something similar to a shy smile before she angles her head to plant a peck on his cheek. When she pulls back, Baekhyun finds himself can’t stop staring at the girl in front of her.

Looking at his friends doing something so sweet and lovey-dovey like literally right in front of him makes him want to gag. “Get a room,” he deadpans.

After that, Haerin breaks their eye contact first. Baekhyun rubs her arms affectionately before decides to pull away.

Sooyoung rapidly hitting the table suddenly, her eyes twinkling in excitement. “Yuna is leaving. Yuna is leaving,” she mutters.

Wanting to see with her own eyes, Haerin turns her body a bit to Baekhyun, her face closes to his shoulders as if like she wants to lean on him yet her sharp eyes secretly eyeing the girl who dates her ex-boyfriend is leaving like Sooyoung said. She sees Jingoo scrambles to his feet, face panicking because of Yuna’s sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter