4/16

Say it First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: milky-baek made this fic a poster! thx <33

 

Surprisingly, Baekhyun and Haerin do manage to stay in their fake relationship until the end of the week with their heads both still attach on their necks. It amused their friends how they can act like sick love couple in front of everybody yet still able to send hidden messages how much they want to bite each other heads off. Fortunately no one notices.

On their way back home with Baekhyun accompanying Haerin to her place, they are their ice creams which they bought at a convenience store nearby. Then, Baekhyun decreases their distance and shows Haerin his phone, asking her to look at the screen. What he is showing actually a chat message between him and Yuna. Apparently, his ex’s chat notification popped up on his screen pretty late last night. It started with a harmless questions, then they chatted a bit of school stuffs and mundane things. If it’s a typical girlfriend, they would be upset by now seeing their boyfriend talks with another girl late at night. Good things Haerin is not—their relationship is not typical.

She looks up at Baekhyun’s expression. He reminds her of a puppy wagging his tail excitedly as he talks, clearly happy at how their plan works and gets Yuna’s attention. Baekhyun says he tried to look uninterested and distance even cold. The best part is Yuna finally asked about their relationship nearing the end and whether he’s serious with Haerin. Baekhyun coolly replied a curt ‘yes’ and at the bottom Yuna saying something she’s happy for him but he left her in read.

When he’s done he shots her a confident smile, Haerin practically sees how his chest puffs out in satisfaction from his late night chat with Yuna. She rolls her eyes at him but she feels good that things turn out the way they want. Though, she has her own little thought about Shin Yuna but decides to keep in herself first.

 

 ⏩

 

“I think you guys are in trouble.”

Their soccer practice has just ended fifteen minutes ago. Baekhyun just got out from a long hot shower to loosen his muscle up. He’s a bit surprised to see Kyungsoo is still there. He is still half with only a towel wrapped around the bottom part of his body when Kyungsoo says something that kind of serious with that tone of his.

“Who?”

“You and Haerin.”

Because of Baekhyun’s habit to take a long shower every time he finishes practice, it’s usual for him always being the last person to leave the locker room. Making it safe for them to talk about him and Haerin in the open rather than their usual secretive exchanges, fearing that outside their circle friends will find out. And Baekhyun understands now that Kyungsoo has been waiting for him.

“Right when class ends, I heard some of my classmates gossiped about you guys. I heard they said it’s weird how you guys never upload a couple pictures in Instagram. They never see your guys faces in Instagram story too.”

Baekhyun is wearing his clothes as he listens to Kyungsoo. He combs his wet hair with his fingers to make it more presentable. In the reflection, his eyebrows dips a little, he’s a bit pissed how people is too nosy at minding other people’s business.

“Can’t they just think that we’re not fond of PDA?”

“Yeah, sure. But not even once? To show that you guys are together? Or on a date?”

Baekhyun throws the essential stuffs inside his gym bag, laughing but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter