JongKook X Naeun Part 1: Age is just a number!

One Man with One Woman: Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

Naeun POV

In her Seoul Apartment, Son Naeun was almost giddy as she saw herself in the mirror, checking herself out one more time. Today she was visiting Jong Kook-oppa as he was doing a shoot for Xexymix Sportswear to have lunch with him. Last night she even had packed lunch for him. 

She couldn't wait to see him! She remembered the first time that she had met him on Running Man. All those years ago, she was coupled with him, and the entire time, others on the show for being so much older than her. All the while he was a perfect gentleman and just treated her normally, almost like a younger sister. And he didn't know the seed of affection that was planted inside her heart.

Seeing him more and more on Running Man made her more and more attracted to him. He was exactly her ideal type of man. A masculine man who was strong to strong people and smooth to others. 

Most recently, she had the good fortune to work with him personally when working on Calobyte commercials. Throughout the shoot, Jong Kook took care of her, talking to her and even giving her advice about her career. All the while having coffee and eating dinner with her. To the Kpop idol, she felt like they were a couple! To the point that she even fantasized several times. 

One fantasy that he had was where in ancient times, he was an undefeated warrior and she was a princess he served. The princess falls in love with the warrior and tempts him from a life of sole duty to one of love. 

Love!? That seemed so fast for her! So much so that she blushed at the mere thought of it. 

And from what she learned from her peers and the cast of Running Man, Jong Kook was not the one to take charge in the relationship. So what? All she had to do was lead him herself! Outside of shooting, Naeun asked Jong Kook out for coffee and lunch, often lying that she needed his advice on her career or just needed somebody to talk to. The real reason was to spend time with him exclusively. On all those times, she hoped that her subtle hints of pulling her hair behind her ear and winking gave him the idea that she really liked him. 

Checking the time, she quickly got ready and left her apartment, putting on a mask to hide and lower face. Then she got a taxi ride. Just as she entered the car, she took out her phone and texted.

JongKook-Oppa. I'll see you at lunch! Can't wait to see you!

It was true. Naeun couldn't wait to see him later today. Then she got a quick reply back.

Good Afternoon. Hope you're doing well. Look forward to seeing you then. 

She couldn't help but squeal slightly as she saw the text. 

"In a good mood, I see. Going to meet your boyfriend?" The elderly driver asked.

"Not my boyfriend, yet. But hopefully!" Naeun replied. 

"Ah, young love! And I hope your wish comes true," The driver chuckled. 

Naeun then got off at her location and proceeded to walk to the building where the shooting was taking place. She got inside and saw Jong Kook shooting a scene where he was punching and kicking a sandbag in nothing but his gym shorts and shoes. The way his muscles shone under the light made her hot under the collar.

Admiring his muscles and masculine face, Naeun still couldn't believe that he was 44. She had watched him on SBS program X-Men ever since she was in elementary school. His TV romance with Yoon Eun Hye was what Disney Princess stories were to other girls. And throughout all that time, he didn't seem to have aged at all. If he did, he did so like fine wine. A very big, dark wine. That masculity, emotional singing voice, and statue-like face and boy.

Then the shooting ended, and Jong Kook thanked everyone on the team for a great day filming. "Oppa!" Naeun waved, and Jong Kook suddenly turned to her and smiled.

"Anyeong." He waved back, and the people around them began whispering. 

Who's that?

Do you think she's his girlfriend?

No! She's way too young. I can tell by

Maybe she's his niece. I mean, I saw on that TV show that he has three nieces around her age! You know, the one with dark hair!

Then she would have called him Samchon, not Oppa!

Maybe that's a cover. Don't be so quick to decide!

Jong Kook POV

Jong Kook mentally sighed as he heard them whisper. For some reason, their gossipping wore on him more than the commercial shooting its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter