SpartAce: Marital Bliss with Kids (Part 1)

One Man with One Woman: Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SpartAce: Marital Bliss with Kids Part I

7AM in Pohang.

Slumbering in his King-sized bed, Kim Jong Kook was suddenly shaken and groggily woke up to two pairs of eyes looking down at him. "Hmmmm? Wha-?"

"Appa, wake up..." The owner of one of those eyes whispered. His vision clearing up, Jong Kook recognized the owners of the eyes and relaxed.

"Miyo-yah, Jang Mi-yah...what is it?" Jong Kook grunted back, careful not to wake his wife, who muttered and cuddled closer into this muscular chest. 

"It's Mother's Day, remember! We have to make Mom breakfast!" Jang Mi whispered. "Wake up!"

Jong Kook sighed and got out of his warm bed very reluctantly. His wife, feeling Jong Kook leaving, now hugged his pillow for warmth "Where is Yumi?"

"Still sleeping!" Miyo chirped, shaking her head. "She kept saying five more minutes."

"She is a sleepyhead like mommy! Appa! Wake her up!" Jang Mi pouted. Jong Kook, always happy to see two of his daughters, hugged both of them tightly. "Arasso, arasso. Why don't you two get ready in the kitchen while I get Yumi?" His two daughters eagerly nodded and shuffled to the kitchen. Before he left his bedroom, he kissed his wife on the temple, earning a silent moan of approval from her. Then he walked quietly to his daughters' room and went to the only one of three beds that was still occupied. 

"Yumi-yah." Jong Kook gently shook the covered figure in bed. A small dark haired girl slowly uncovered herself and rubbed her eyes. 

"Appa..." She whined and hugged her father instinctively, basking in his warmth. "I'm still so sleepy..."

"I got you..." Jong Kook took his youngest daughter in his arms and craddled her. Yumi was the baby of his three girls. Miyo and Jang Mi were essentially their parents reborn, with Mi Yo being the Fearless Ace and Jang Mi the Mini Sparta. Yumi, however, was the Shy Princess. 

Oh, and if it wasn't already very clear, the famous SpartAce couple already had three daughters within 4 years of marriage, with another baby on its way. 

The sensation caused by Jong Kook and Jihyo's wedding pretty much shook the media of all nations where Running Man was popular. They married exactly after Running Man ended, something that they both agreed on since the show could interfere with their family lice. And soon after their nuptials, Jihyo became pregnant with their triplet angels: Mi Yo, Jang Mi, and Yumi in that order. The sensation caused by that was even bigger, with fans all over the world congratulating the couple for their children.

Haha kept teasing his older brother-in-arms that his getting three daughters was karma to all the women's hearts that he broke during his life, just to get kicked by the then-pregnant Ace. Kwang Soo, Se Chan and So Min still had not married and saw the girls as time could allow. Yoo Jae Suk and Sukjin, the older brothers of Running Man, nicknamed the girls the Three Princesses because Jong Kook practically spoiled them as such. 

Jong Kook's extended family was very happy, as expected. His parents doted on the girls even more than their father did; the girls always painted a smile on their military grandfather's face whenever they met him. His cousins were happy in that the girls brought so much light into his life. At least he wouldn't be alone and single until he died. And his nieces were happy to have cousins to dote and play clothes with. 

And now Jihyo was pregnant with their fourth child. Doctors kept saying that despite her being in her forties, Jihyo was in excellent condition and even ready to bear more children, something that shocked both her and her husband. Neither of them planned for more child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter