JongKook X Naeun Part 3: Girl, Put them up! PART I

One Man with One Woman: Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretty Much All of Apink gets to see how Jong Kook is in his element at the gym.

The Apink members are OOC in this. Naeun is a bit naughty in this One-Shot, due to jealousy.

Written by both Chaosbringer and Dabin Choi

Seoul, Max Gym

In the most advanced gym in Seoul, South Korea, there were three celebrities already training. Julien Kang, Ma Dong Suk, and Kim Jong Kook. They were working out together for one good reason. 

All of them were training for a new Chinese TV show called Strongest Celebrity.  The premise of the show was to pit the non-professional celebrities of Asian countries and choose the strongest celebrities in Asia, sort of like a imitation of the Olympics. And every country invited was allowed to bring 5 members. And Kim Jong Kook, the International Sparta, was definitely a member of the Korean Team. The other members were Julien Kang, Ma Deong Seok, Lee Jae Yoon, and Jota. The latter two were chosen as they were celebrities who rather renowned for their athletic abilities. 

 

The latter two weren't present currently at the gym due to individual projects. Jong Kook was there with Julian and Dong Suk, working out. And there was one more person, a person seldom seen in a gym because Mom's Little Diary was shooting around this training.

"Hyung! Why do I have to do this!" Heechul screamed, lifting a 10kg dumbbell with left arm. "I'm not even a member of your stupid Avenger-team!"

"You're a part of this TV show shoot, aren't you?" Jong Kook smirked. "And you're the one who came here. Besides, you need some muscle on you!"

"Damn it, Hyung! I was in a car accident!" Heechul whined as he pulled against the weight in his arms.. "I can't work out too much! It hurts!"

"That's WHY you need strength training to help you with your joints. And you're not doing it properly!" Jong Kook stopped his work out and helped Heechul adjust his arms. "Right now your entire left side is collapsed and your body is unbalanced. If you're not careful, and you might even get scoliosis like me. And living with that is painful, believe me."

Heechul was silent as Jong Kook helped adjust his body. "I always thought that you worked out because you had some sort of insecurity issues." 

"You and so many other people," Jong Kook grunted. "I began working out because I couldn't even move my body if I couldn't." 

"Wait, it was that bad?" Heechul's eyes widened. "You couldn't move?"

"You watch more TV than anybody else, and you haven't heard about that?" The senior singer growled and helped Heechul find the right position. "Because of scoliosis. I had partial numbness and paralysis on my left side, which disappeared after I worked out."

"So that's why..." Heechul muttered as he began lifting again. "But you got addicted to it, right?"

"Pretty much," Jong Kook cleared his throat. 

"But if you work out too much, you don't have time to find a girlfriend though." The Super Junior member commented. 

"Don't worry about me, idiot," Jong Kook huffed. He almost spoke about Naeun, but he decided to hide it. If a blabbermouth like Heechul knew about it, he would let everybody know in an instant. "By the way, what made you even come to the gym anyway? If you really didn't want to come, you could have just skipped it." 

Putting the dumbbell down, Heechul sighed. "People around me commented that I should work out, okay?"

"You mean Momo?" Jong Kook grinned, seeing Heechul gulp. "It WAS her, wasn't it? So even the great space star isn't immune to criticism from his girlfriend." Sparta smirked, earning an annoyed glare from Heechul. In a recent episode of Mom's Diary (Ep 195), Heechul and Jong Kook were comparing their muscles. And apparently netizens were comparing it to an old picture, saying that not much had changed. 

Apparently Momo couldn't help but see the difference difference her boyfriend and Jong Kook, so she asked him to work out a little. And she wasn't the only one in Twice who suggested that. Dahyun and Nayeon said the same thing when Heechul had lunch with Twice members. Heechul didn't feel the need to look super-masculine, but if building some muscle could help him avoid partial paralysis, then he was willing to try.

"Hey Jong Kook?" Julien walked over. "Can you come help me with the bench press set? Dong Suk is busy doing dead lifts.

"Sure," Jong Kook spoke. "How much are you doing this time?"

"I'm maxing at 230 kg this time," Julien shrugged his massive shoulders. "Going to try to hit 235 this time."

"235kg?! Hey Julien," Heechul suddenly asked. "What made you work out like you do? I mean, you aren't even competing in any competitions."

Julien waited before answering. "I always liked sports. Plus my older brother trained to be professional fighter, so I got it from him I guess. And like Jong Kook, I got sort of addicted to the pain and growing from working out. Besides, I get to look really good." The biracial fitness enthusiast flexed his arms. 

"I'll never understand either of you," The Super Junior member sighed. "I mean all the exercising will only hurt you when you get older."

Jong Kook rubbed his nose. "What about Siwon? He's your teammate, and he works out."

"Siwon didn't want to remain a pretty boy and worked out to wear adult clothes. And he loves eating a lot!"  Heechul shrugged. "You know, working out would be fun if there were women here,"

"If there were women here, none of us would focus in working out. And you already have a girlfriend!" Jong Kook huffed at Heechul, who wasn't ashamed at all.

Julien smiled too. "But I kinda agree. Seeing women appreciate us working out does boost morale. Don't say you don't think so," Julien nudged Jong Kook who sighed. 

"Believe it or not I did invite someone. She should be arriving soon." Jong Kook shrugged, much to the surprise of his two workout mates.

"You, Kim Jong Kook, invited someone here?" Heechul raised an eyebrow, then broke out a huge smile. "Great! Then I don't have to feel so guilty about having invited some girls here then."

"You already invited women here?" Julien and Jong Kook chanted. "How did you convince the production to do that?" Julien asked. "Don't they have to pay the girls fees for appearing?" 

"Just for a few of them. I told the production the ratings would skyrocket! And they agreed! You two really should know how to convince the production teams to do these kinds of things!" Heechul smirked. "And you should already know me, Hyung. As if I was going to work out in a sausage fest."

"Just one question. Are the girls cute?" Julien asked excitedly.

"Julien, please. This is me, we're talking about!" Heechul smiled widely. "Stick with me, and you'll be fine."

Jong Kook grunted. He should have expected such. He just hoped that Naeun's coming here wouldn't cause too much of a fuss.

Several minutes later...

Apink members were on their way to train with Jong Kook and his friends for another shooting of another My Little Old Boy. Originally Naeun was first invited by Jong Kook, but the rest of the members were also invited by the show's production team to appear in several episodes purely for ratings' sake. 

Their comeback was later next year, so they really had nothing scheduled unless they were acting or going on variety shows. And due to the flooding of Kpop groups

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter