SpartAce: Marital Bliss Part 2. New Addition to the Family and Grandparents' Perspective

One Man with One Woman: Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maternity Board - Seoul Hospital

Jihyo opened her eyes and her surrounding weren't familiar to her. She tried to get up, but a sharp pain in her lower regions woke her up.

"Ah!" She gasped at the sharp pain

"Hey, hey. Slowly." She heard her husband's voice and turned towards it. "How are you feeling?" He saw her husband holding a blue bundle in his arms. Then the reason why she came to the hospital came to her. 

Flashback

Jihyo and Jong Kook were walking together by the Han River. Their children were doing a field trip in Seoul, so they decided to come by the river. Jihyo was due any day now, but they decided to take a little walk before Jihyo's water broke. Jong Kook carried her and quickly took her to the nearest hospital. 

End Flashback

"As expected when you push out a baby," Jihyo dryly stated. She felt like her entire lower body just stretched out, which is what happens to a woman..  "How is he?"

"So far, really quiet," Jong Kook put the baby down next to her, and instantly, the Ace teared up, seeing her baby boy so clearly. The baby was still puffy from birth, but she already could see a bit of herself in the baby. She immediately did skin to skin with him, and the baby frowned, but adjusted to his mother's warmth, cuddling closer to into her bosom. Only a few hours old, the baby boy already knew who his mother was. 

It was different from when she had her daughters. There was no possible way she could've held all three of them at once, so she kept alternating the children between her husband and herself while keeping her attention on all three. This time, though, she could put all of her attention on the small boy in her arms. 

"He's so beautiful, yeobo," Jong Kook sat next to her. 

"I know," Jihyo whispered back. Her baby was born already with hair. 

"Thankfully he has your eyes." He joked. 

"And your mouth," Jihyo giggled back. 

"Jihyo-yah...thank you so much," Jong Kook spoke as he kissed her brow. Jihyo turned and stuck out her lips, demanding a kiss on her lips. And Jong Kook gave her a short, yet loving kiss. 

"We both created him, love," Jihyo reminded him. "I may have carried him all this time, but we both made him."

"That's gracious of you," Jong Kook rubbed her head with his nose. 

"I mean it. And like our daughters, you're going to take care of our son with me,"

"Of course," Jong Kook replied. "Together."

Several hours later, their immediate family came to see the newest addition to the family. Jong Kook's parents had picked up and watched over his daughters immediately after she went into labor. Apparently they couldn't wait to see their mother and new baby brother. So when they came, they came in crashing.

"Omma!" Jang Mi, Mi Yo, and Yu Mi ran to their mother. 

"Shhh! Girls!" Jihyo raised her finger to her face. "Your brother's sleeping."

"Mianheyo..." The girls pouted but then turned their attention to the baby in her arms. 

"Oh look at him!" Jang Mi squealed, poking his puffy cheeks. "He's so cute!"

Mi Yo frowned. "Omma, why does he look so puffy?" She asked as she poked his other red cheeks. 

"Because he was just born, Mi Yo. You were like this when you and sisters were born." Jihyo smiled. 

Yumi walked to her father and asked him to lift her. Jong Kook lovingly held his daughter in his arms.

"Appa, is Omma alright?" She whispered in his ear.

"She'll be fine, Yumi," Jong Kook kissed her cheek. "She's just very tired."

"I want to help Omma. What can I do?" His youngest daughter looked at him, giving him an innocent, yet sincere look. Jong Kook couldn't help but fall in love with his daughters all over again. 

"Yu Mi-yah. Mi Yo-yah, Jang Mi-yah," Jong Kook called out to his daughters, and they all looked turned to him. "You all have to be big girls and watch over your little brother, okay?"

"Got it!" Jang Mi and Mi Yo shouted, and Yumi nodded. The shout woke the baby up, and he opened his eyes.

"Look, look! He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter