SpartAce: Pre-Marital Bliss Part 2: Wedding Plans

One Man with One Woman: Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by My Little Old Boy 97. Enjoy!

- Written by Chaos Bringer. Approved by Dabinchoi

Jong Kook sat in front of a large door in a wedding dress parlor. Unlike his usual, gym attire, we wore a nice white dress shirt and fitted black pants.

"Are you ready?" Jong Kook asked, about to get up from the door, but a reply stopped him.

"Almost!" A female voice rang from behind the door. "Be patient, oppa! This dress is more complicated than the other ones. Ouch!"

"Take your time," The singer answered and relaxed back in his seat, looking around his surroundings. It's been a while since he was here. The very first time, he was seeing his niece, Oh Seung Hye, in her wedding dress a few years ago. 

"Okay, I'm coming out!" The same female voice rang, and Jong Kook finally stood up, more expectant than ever to see his fiance. 

When the door opened, Jong Kook could not help but feel blessed as he saw his wife-to-be in a perfectly elegant wedding dress with a corset of white flowers. 

When her fiance didn't say anything, Jihyo looked at herself, almost insecure. "Well? How do I look?"

"Tell me, which hospital did you go to? You removed your angel wings so well." Jong Kook commented, and Jihyo crinkled her nose at his cheesy flirt.

"As cheesy as ever," Jihyo replied, but couldn't help but smile. "I like this one. Out of all the dresses, this one is the most comfortable, even if it is a pain to get on at first."

Jong Kook walked up right next to her and helped fix a hair strand. "Well, I think this one is good too."

"What about the other one?" Jihyo pointed at the back. 

"Way too revealing," Jong Kook shook his head. "But if you'll wear it for me during our honeymoon, then I'll buy that one too,"

"ert," Jihyo smacked his muscular chest, but she did consider the thought. "Then we both decide this one?"

"Oh, one last thing," Jong Kook walked down back to the sofa, where it held a bag. He pulled a box from it and opened it. "Try this as well?" Jong Kook pulled out two beautiful, crystal-studded white-high heel shoes. Jihyo's eyes widened as she saw them.

"Oh my...you got this for me, oppa? It looks expensive! What brand is it? I don't recognize it." Jihyo held the shoes closer before putting them on the ground to try them on. Jong Kook got down on one knee and helped her put the wedding shoes on.

"It wasn't expensive. I made it, after all," Jong Kook sheepishly grinned as Jihyo's mouth dropped. 

"You made them?" Jihyo spoke as she helped him stand back up again, noticing the cuts and blisters on his hands. "All this time I thought you were just going to the gym." She whispered, rubbing the healed cuts on his hands.

Jong Kook shrugged, rubbing her hands back. "I can go to the gym any day. But I get married only once. Or at least I prefer to. So I want to make it worth a while."

Jihyo smiled radiantly and kissed her fiance deeply. They both shared a loving kiss before smiling at each other again. 

"Now, as much as I love this moment, can we go eat, Oppa? I haven't eaten all day for the dress fitting, and I'm starving!" Jihyo pouted, much to her fiance's amusement. He nodded and pecked her lips. "Go ahead a change, and I'll wait for you." She grinned and quickly went to change.

After the dress fitting was finished, the happy couple quickly went to a luxurious Korean restaurant, the same one that Jong Kook had gone to previously with his extended family. Jihyo and Jong Kook sat next to each other at the restaurant table, discussing the wedding plans. 

The two of them had decided that they were going to hold a very private wedding in Anyang, inviting only their closest friends and family. Having a very public wedding would just complicate things with the reporters and paparazzi. And neither of them wanted that. During the wedding planning, they thought of various places, including LA and Jejudo. But going out of the country would mean getting tickets for all of their guests. 

After their small talk, Jong Kook allowed Jihyo to get all of the food that she could choose from the menu since she didn't anything that day. He could only smirk as she couldn't wait to eat. 

"You know, you could just work out with me and eat whatever you want," Jong Kook offered. 

"Working out with you in bed is enough, jagiya," Jihyo smirked. "I could work out with you in the gym, and that would be scandalous, wouldn't it?" Jong Kook would have normally blushed, but he got used to her naughty talk. She usually resorted to to convince him to do things that he would never consider doing. THAT ONE INCIDENT, which no one must know, was the prime example.

"Like I'm going to fall for your muse again, you vixen," Jong Kook huffed, but Jihyo was emboldened by his reaction.

"Admit it, you like it, otherwise you wouldn't hav-" Jihyo was about to talk, but Jong Kook put his hands over

"AND, that's enough of that," Jong Kook blushed. "You will never say what happened, that night. Please?" 

Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter