Jong Kook and Yeseul: SBS Return of Superman - Power Couple Part 1

One Man with One Woman: Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator Talking

TV Interview Mode, Like when they are addressing the camera!

Beverly Hills, LA: Early in the Morning.

In the City of Angels, a couple and their cupids are about to start their day!

In a large, luxurious house in LA, two babies were sleeping peacefully in their crib next to a couple sleeping in a king-sized bed. Then one of the babies wake up and look around the unlit room. Then the baby began to whimper and cry, only for the man to slowly move out of bed and hold the baby in his arms, lulling the baby to sleep in his massive arms. That man was Kim Jong Kook.

Turbo's Main Vocal, The One Man, and Running Man's Sparta. He has recently added husband and father to his list of titles!

Unfortunately, the first baby's cry wakes the second baby, which prompts the woman to hold her. And that is Han Ye Seul.

And a woman widely regarded as most beautiful in Korea has transcended into a queen of her own house!

Kim Jong Kook and Han Ye Seul bowed and address the camera.

"Hello, everyone. I'm a proud wife and mother of two children. Han Yeseul or Leslie Kim," She giggled, looking at her husband to her right.

"And I'm her husband and father of her children, Kim Jong Kook," He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her torso. She turned to her husband and kissed him, even though they were in front of the camera.

How did these two love birds meet? Meeting at 2018 MAMA Awards, the singer and actress hit it off well. So well in fact that the two of them went from friends to couple. And they went to great lengths to hide their relationship, going all the way to Yeseul's hometown LA for most of their dates.

"Keeping our relationship public was just something that she and I agreed on," Jong Kook stated, holding Yeseul's hand. "Though Yeseul wanted to make things public,"

Yeseul nodded, raising both of her eyebrows. "I had said earlier in an interview that I wanted my next relationship to be public so I wouldn't have to be afraid of public scrutiny. But because of this loveable man next to me, I really had no choice!"

Due to his massive success on Running Man and masculine image in Korea, Jong Kook-ssi became extremely popular with the female population. As he became coupled with countless female celebrities, the Sparta's fans became so protective that some of his coupled co-stars such as Hong Jin Young received death threats!

Jong Kook stretched his neck. "I didn't want Yeseul to go through all of that. And also I preferred things private."

After a full year of dating, our amazing One Man finally proposed to his woman, and both of them made their relationship public together at a press conference. The reveal created huge shockwaves in the Korean Media. 

"After going public, simply going to LA wasn't sufficient for privacy, though that just meant we could go to other places, like Brazil, New Zealand, and much more." Jong Kook smiled with his wife and kissed her hand.

Pictures of Jong Kokk and Yeseul in numerous places such as Niagara Falls, Pyramids, and New Zealand appeared.

"And then, we finally got married!" Yeseul cheered, much to Jong Kook's amusement. And to his embarrassment, she kissed him again,

The two of them held a very private wedding, with family and close friends, including the Running Man cast and some of its most famous celebrity guests. Pictures of Jong Kook and Yeseul kissing appeared.

"We decided to move to LA since it's Yeseul's home town, and I can still work here." Jong Kook noted. 

The celebrity power couple married and moved to LA. They also have an apartment in Seoul, moving there when either one of them has to go to Korea for work. After having a very private wedding with only very close friends and family, announcing to the public only after they had married and moved to LA. Why LA?

"Yeseul was born here, and I love LA for working out and gym." Jong Kook stated. 

Jong Kook and Yeseul combined their money to buy a $5 Million Dollar House in LA. And for upwards of a year and half, they had a very private life, not appearing in any shows or events. During that time there were so many conspiracy theories and rumors about them. And suddenly they contacted the production team of Return of Superman to show their daily life for a while!

"The main reason we stayed out of media was that I was pregnant," Yeseul said. "In fact, I was 3 weeks pregnant when we got married." She said almost embarassingly.

Wait! Yeseul-ssi? You were already pregnant?!

"Of course, revealing that would have been scandalous back then," Jong Kook commented. "So we purposely decided to wait until the babies were born. Thankfully only our closest family and friend knew our case. And during that time, we had two angels come into our lives!"

Two angels indeed! (Baby pictures show) An overachiever as always, the Power Couple had both a son and daughter at the same tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter