JongKook X Naeun Part 2: Upgrading Her Boyfriend's Home

One Man with One Woman: Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by My Little Old Boy Shooting 182 and 188:

Naeun kept her excitement down as she and the rest of Apink members arrived in front of her boyfriend's house. Apparently Sechan had invited Hayoung to his house, but Apink decided to visit as a whole. Why? Because they wanted to see how her boyfriend lived.

She remembered what happened when the rest of Apink found out that Naeun and Jong Kook were dating. To say that they were surprised was an understatement! She could still remember the looks on their faces when she hugged him.

Flashback (Running Man Ep 433 Shooting End)

After shooting their section of the episode, the Running Man cast had to say their goodbyes to the idol group. Sechan and Kwangsoo seemed the most disappointed ones, loudly protesting against the PD for Apink's short stay. Then as Running Man team began to move for the next shooting location, Jong Kook walked with Apink members, who were walking off the set to their car.

"Thanks for coming to the set, girls," Jong Kook smiled, facing the idol group. "Having you all really brightens the days,"

"Aww, don't mention it, sunbae-nim." Eun Ji smiled back. 

"Today was fun, but I think you were a bit too rough on Haha-oppa," Chorong bluntly spoke and grinned.

"He can handle it. He gets worse from Jihyo any day," Jong Kook commented, getting a laugh from the idol group. The group and Jong Kook were alone in the parking lot, near the former's celebrity van.

"I hope we can see you all again soon," Jong Kook charmingly said. Then Naeun walked slowly in front of Jong Kook. She gave him a strange look, making the other Apink members raise their eyebrows. Jong Kook then gave her a warmer smile, and Naeun walked into his arms, sharing an embrace.

"Huh!?" The other Apink members jaws dropped as they witnessed a scene they didn't expect at all. "Naeun-ah! Muyah?" Bomi gasped.

Naeun slowly turned her head. "Unni, Jong Kook and I are a couple!"

"WHAT!?" Namjoo almost shouted, only to have covered by Ha Young at the very last minute. "That's...that's..."

"Daebak...." Hayoung whispered. "Sunbae, when did this happen?" She asked Jong Kook directly, who was almost too embarrassed to answer. 

"It's been a few months," Jong Kook slowly spoke up. 

"And why didn't you tell us until now?" Namjoo asked.

"No wonder the two of them seemed so close during the games," Eunji deduced. "I thought they were just being really friendly, but it was something else!"

"Sorry, everyone," Naeun gave her teammates a nervous look. "I thought Oppa and I could keep our relationship a secret, but it was getting harder and harder not to tell you all."

"Have you two kissed?" Namjoo eagerly asked. "Have you?"

Naeun looked at Jong Kook. "Well, on the cheek, yes," She quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then she raised her cheek, and he shyly gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh..." Bomi looked at the two of them eagerly. "It's only a matter of time before they kiss for real!"

Jong Kook merely looked away, blushing. Naeun giggled and hugged her boyfriend again before departing.

End Flashback

Jong Kook and Naeun actually made a lot of progress in their relationship for the last couple of months, going out on about a couple of exclusive dinner dates. But unfortunately, their schedules and workload made it tough for them to meet more often. Not to mention they had to sneak out everywhere. So mostly they stuck to Jong Kook's gym, where they worked out and had a nice, private lunch after. And sometimes when their shooting overlaps, they snuck in a few flirts here and there.

Like Bomi-unni said, they still hadn't kissed for real yet! But she was going to change that soon!

"We're here!" Chorong chirped as Apink arrived in front of his apartment. "Yup, this is the address!"

"Have you been here before?" Eunji nudged Naeun, who shook her head.

"No, this will be my first time," Naeun admitted.

"We've seen his house from the TV show, so I don't think we'll see a dirty man cave," Nam Joo commented as Chorong rang the door and even put her face to the face screener for fun. Naeun couldn't wait to see Jong Kook oppa. A few moments later, somebody opened the door, and to Naeun's surprise, it was Sechan who opened the door. 

"Hello!" Namjoo chirped and the rest of the Apink members entered his house. After Apink members gave housewarming gifts to Jong Kook, humorously consisting of toilet paper and tuna, Jong Kook gave them a house tour. Like the girls saw in the TV show, the colors were mostly white, grey, or black. When they went to clothing room, Naeun's inner woman sighed. If any part of Jong Kook's house looked messy, this room was it. Stacks and stacks of black clothes and suitcases. She could see her team members giving her looks that said "Yup, a man's house alright."

After the house tour, Jong Kook gave out a lot of his health food like honey and health drinks. Naeun cooked a sausage in his microwave, but it was too hot. Jong Kook quickly went to her and got her a plate, much to Sechan's amusement. As Sechan continued to tease his genorsity and amused the other Apink members, Jong Kook and Naeun got a small window of privacy. While Jong Kook and Naeun were in the kitchen, she secretly rubbed his thighs. Jong Kook nearly jumped and she gave him a sneaky smile. 

"Naeun-ah..." Jong Kook gave her a wary look, but Naeun giggled. 

"What? I didn't do anything?" Naeun whispered back and took her plate to the sofa with the rest of her team members. After her small snack, Apink members cooked dinner using the ingredients from his fridge. And after the meals, Jong Kook and Hayoung played a soccer video game, betting finger flicks. The result was Sechan getting flicked twice in the forehead, to the amusement of everybody else.

Then it was time to leave. After saying thank you and good-byes, Naeun, before she left, winked at Jong Kook-oppa.

"Hyung, did Naeun wink at you?" Sechan asked, looking at him weird after Ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter