6 - Clinic

Places With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was so good for the day! It was breezy yet sunny. Nako woke up early in the morning to make breakfast for Hitomi. Hii has been saying she wants to eat a bagel for weeks and pestered Nako to make it for her. After making her bed, she went into the kitchen and took out all the ingredients. Bread flour, yeast, brown sugar, and salt. She measured all the ingredients and set it aside. After activated the yeast in the water, she poured all the dry ingredients into a big bowl. As the tools and bowls used are piling up, Nako carried everything to the sink to clean it. Hitomi walked out of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen. Not knowing a morning bread walking in her direction, Nako was shocked when the bread hugged her from the back. 

"What are you making?" Hitomi asked while snuggled to Nako's nape. Nako felt weak as she felt a tingling sensation. Hitomi was nibbling on her sensitive area. 

"Yah! Don't do that.." Nako moved away and turned around to meet her in the eye. 

"I'm making bagels for you! So if you want some don't be naughty." Nako gave Hii a peck on the lips but it doesn't stop there as the peach advanced further by deepening the kiss. Her naughty hand...  

"Oh my god!!!! What did I just saw early in the morning! CHAEYEON ONNIE!!!!!!!!!" Wonyoung called out for their mom. 

"See I told you don't be naughty!" Nako hit Hitomi on her back. 

"See who is the naughty one~" The peach smirked. 

Chaeyeon hugged the poor Wonyoung when she comes running to her. 

"HITOMI!!! NAKO!!!! You guys better get your here!" Chaeyeon screams can be heard through the whole dorm that Sakura and Yuri that was sleeping in woke up to it. 

"Since everyone is here, emergency dorm meeting!" Sakura tried to calm Chaeyeon down but she ain't having any. Everyone seated around the coffee table. Hitomi and Nako knew that they are in trouble. The silence was killing. 

"Okay, I'm sorry. It is my fault." Hitomi broke the silence. 

"Sorry Wonyoung," Hitomi continued. 

"From today onwards... No more making out here. I don't mind if you guys want to hit it anywhere but not in the common area. Clear?" 

"Yes!" HiiNak said in unison. 

"Yuri & Wonyoung both of you as well. Don't pretend to not know. I saw you and Yena in the kitchen, Yuri, and Wonyoung, you and Yujin as well..." 

"Ah... sorry.. so you caught us" Yuri stuttered. 

"Okay..." Wonyoung answered softly. 

As the meeting ended, Hitomi and Nako went back to the kitchen and other respectively to their room. 

Sakura hugged Chaeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter