3 - Dorm

Places With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOSH! Another short update is here! 

Thank you so much to all that subscribed to my story.

I've been very busy these few days. Will try to come out with more interesting plots next round.
Please do not hesitate to comment and give any ideas or request! 

NakHii / HiiNako has been sailing everywhere UwU! Hitomi & Nako's PM is just paradise XD

Shall I do other ships that im into too?

Thank you for your support and continue to show love to HiiNako / NakHii & IZONE! 

ENJOY! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


At last, after months of practice and preparation for their comeback, Izone got a week of time off after their super hectic schedule. 

Some of the members took the chance to go back to their hometown since it have been ages when they last visited their parents. They all planned to gather for a holiday for 3 days 2 night at the end of their break after spending a few days at their hometown. 

All the Korean members went back to their hometown respectively. Hitomi was walking around the living room as she was sending off some of the members. Some of their parents came to pick them up, others took the KTX or flight to go home.  

"Bye Hii-chan! See you during our trip. Don't destroy the house with Nako kay?" said Chaeyeon while she is dragging her flower with her. 

"Eh? Sakura onnie is going with you?" asked the peach to Chaeyeon. 

"My mom wants to meet her. Will send her back tomorrow." Chayeon winked at Hitomi. "Please take care of the house and Nako ya! I left some food in the fridge as well.... Bye...." Chaeyeon said as she slowly dissappear from her sight while waving goodbye and closing the door. 

She was hungry so she went to the fridge and took out some kimchi, banchan by the feather and some miyeok-guk from dinner last night. While she was heating up the food, when she suddenly feel a pair of arms wrapping her into the smaller embrace. 

"Ya! You shock me..." 

"Miahn..." Nako said while hurrying her face into the peach's back inhaling her scent. 

"You're awake early. Want breakfast?" Hitomi asked while boiling the soup in a pot. Nako just nodded by rubbing her face on her back signaling that she wanted breakfast. A small smile just formed on Hitomi lips looking at how Nako acted. She loosen her grip and turned around to give her another hug. 

"Go brush your teeth first, then we will eat together," said Hitomi while giving the shorter one another hug resulting getting a peck on the lips from Nako for their morning kiss.  

The two started as senpai kohai relationship to best friends and now to lover. They supported each other through thick and thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter