8- Tokyo , Fukuoka

Places With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi has a quiet personality and never voice out unless it is necessary. She tends to do things alone and will not say much. It has always her dream to be able to work with her favourite idols and seniors from her sister group. Standing in front of her, the magnificent beauty, Sakura and a small bean, Nako. She can only stand at the corner while observing them. Sakura and Nako were playing around and disturb each other. Nako spotted Hitomi standing at the corner and walked to her. 

"Hitomi! Come and talk to us." Nako held Hii's hand and gently tugged her to follow her. In a moment, Hitomi just froze as she can feel the latter's warmth. She followed the latter to meet with Sakura. 

"Hey, Hitomi! Please don't be a stranger to us. We will be in a group, so let us be close." Sakura said with sparkly eyes to Hitomi. Her heart thumps to the smile. How can her favourite seniors being so kind to her? 

"Okay Sakura-san and Nako-san. Thank you for the warm welcome. Please do take care of me." Hitomi answered with her cheek flaring up. Nako that was standing beside her almost got a heart attack as well. How can her cheek so cute looking as if it almost going to explode. 

"Please do speak with me casually! Hitomi~ Let us get close! I will be in your care as well." Nako blurted out like she is rapping as her heart almost explode from Hii's cuteness. 

"Then... Nako... chan? Please call me Hii-chan too!" Nako blushed at the way the latter called her. Sakura laughed at their cute interaction. 

"You two are so cute! Just call me Saku-chan too." 

Everyone was so happy and blushed madly on that day. Little did they know that that is the day that they gathered together and become a family. The day that Nako and Hitomi slowly fall for each other a step at a time. The day SaNakHii will forever be together.

 

 

It had been three months since IZONE disbanded. J-line hasn't been able to contact each other as often as they are busy with their own work. Sakura graduated from HKT48 and been planning for her plan. Hitomi supposes to attend Sakura's graduation but unable to do so as she had other schedules that day. However, she did send a heartwarming letter to her and Nako read it out for Sakura. There is no official announcement being released yet about her plans. 

Hitomi and Nako relationship was kept a secret. Only the IZONE members known about it. None of the HKT members or AKB members knows that they are in a relationship. They only contact each other once every day and video call once a week. They really miss each other so badly but with upcoming concerts and theatre schedules for tours, they only can be discipline in the work they are doing. 

Nako posted an IG story that her practice just ended for the day. After 20 minutes, Hitomi posted an IG story as well saying she just ended her practice. It is their way of notifying each other to the public without being obvious. They know that there are lots of NakHii fans missing their interaction as well. Once Nako saw Hii's story, she quickly excuses herself from her peers to called her peach that she misses dearly. 

As Hitomi is packing her bags to get ready to get off work. While she is packing, she came across their couple keychain and made Hii misses the baby penguin. Not long after that, "Ijiwaru Chuu" was ringing from her phone indicating her sweetheart is calling her. 

Hii : Moshi moshi~
Nak : That was quick. 
Hii : My sweetheart calling of cause I will need to run for it... no not run, fly! 
Nak : Oh my that is too greasy. Are you packing your stuff now babe? 
Hii : Yeah... I am, I was just thinking about you while I was packing. 
Nak : Looking at the keychain? 
Hii : Yeah... I really miss you and wanted to meet ya... 
Nak : Hii... We will be able to meet soon. I want my hugs and cuddle. 
Hii : You probably miss me stealing your lips as well. 
Nak : Yesh I miss your lips too.
Hii : Oh my... you are so wild now huh after not meeting for just two months? three months?
Nak : Well... this is Hitomi effect on me so... 
Hii : Okay okay slow down. My car is here. I will talk to you soon kay dear. 
Nak : Have a safe trip... Now gimme my goodbye kiss. 
Hii : Muah muah! Bye, dear. Love you 
Nak: Love you too Hii! 

Little did Nako know, someone was standing behind the door listening to the conversation. Miku was shocked as she heard her crush was talking to her girlfriend. She clutches her heart as it aches. 

"Nako! We are about to leave~" shouted one of her team members. Miku ran in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter