10 - Tokyo , Fukuoka 3

Places With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ambulance alarm was blasting through the street as the vehicle pass through. Hitomi was rushed to the hospital as she fainted and lost quite an amount of blood. Throughout the journey, Nako held Hitomi's hand. As the about the arrived at the hospital, Hii's blood pressure dropped to the minimum. The monitor was beeping indicating danger. 

"Excuse dear! we need to help her." said one of the paramedics. 

"Please be safe dear... I cannot lose you...," Nako cried as she saw the paramedics were trying to get a hold of Hii. While the paramedics were doing their best, they arrived at the hospital and Hii was rushed to the emergency room. Nako was stopped by a nurse in charge before she was able to get in. She dropped down on the floor sobbing looking at Hii's blood on her hand. All she hoped for was to just have a happy day with Hii... how does it end up like this? 

Not long after, Sakura and Chiyori reached the hospital and Sakura got admitted into the emergency room as well as the cut on her hand was bigger than it seems. Chiyori saw Nako who was sobbing on the floor. She helped her up and hugged her tight. 

"It's okay... They will be alright. Hii will be fine"

"I let this happen... I... It's all my fault..." Nako cried harder. When Nako saw Hii got pushed out from the emergency room to the operation theatre, she followed as well. Hitomi was sent to the operation theatre as soon as possible as her nerve got cut. When she heard that, she flopped down on the floor once more. The doctor in charge was passing by and saw the child on the floor. Nako was tugging on the doctor's leg and bawled. "Please save her doc! Please...," as she walked to her. She crunched down to her level and told Nako that she will try her best and walked into the theatre. Chiyori and Sakura got the to operation theatre as soon as they are done. The surgery took about 30 minutes and it was successful according to the doctor. Nako breathed a sigh of relief as she heard the news. 

 

 

Chiyori sent Sakura back home after paying a visit to the police station. They gave their statement about the incident to help with the police investigation. Nako stayed the night as she wanted to be by Hii side; she wants to see Hii as soon as she wakes up. While Nako anxiously waiting for Hii to wake up, her eyelid started to feel heavy. It has been a long day. She lies her head on her arms while holding Hii's hand. Feeling heavy and ache, Hii started to regain her consciousness. As she stirred around with a blurry vision, she saw a familiar silhouette lying beside her. She can't help but feel dejected to see Nako in that state. Hii sat up slowly and reached out to caress Nako's head. Visible frown lines can be seen on Nako's forehead. 

"She may be having a bad dream, "Hii thought. she tried to gently rub off the lines from Nako's forehead. The caresses that Hii gave to Nako make her relax. Hii was stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter