5 - Park

Places With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a while since Izone got a day off from their schedule. The alarm went off precisely at 8.00 am in the morning. Nako woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing. She deliberately turns around and stretched out her arm to find for her phone to switch off the alarm with her eyes opened slightly just to let some light it so be able to see just enough to turn off the alarm. A pair of hand reached out to wrap Nako into an embrace. Hitomi rests her chin on the latter's head while Nako snuggled and buried her face in the crook of Hitomi's neck. 

"Morning~", Nako said groggily, breathing hot air that tickles Hitomi's neck.

"Morning love~", Hitomi said and gave a morning kiss on Nako's forehead.

"What time is it?" Hitomi asked. 

"8 o'clock" Nako answered while her hand sneakily go under her shirt and gave a kiss Hitomi on the neck where she is sensitive. As a tingling sense drove around all her nerves, Hitomi enjoys the moment as her hand did the same. Once Nako pulls away, She gave Nako a long kiss on the lips that take her breath away. Slowly she travels down to her neck and gave her a good kiss on her sensitive spot. 

"Pick up your phone! Pick up your phone! You got a call" Hitomi's phone rang as a call came in. She grumpily got up and stop tickling Nako, to pick up her phone. It was Minju calling her in the morning. Getting disturbed in the middle of something ... especially with Nako really get into her nerve. 

"Morning Minju-sshi~," Hitomi said with a bit of annoyance

"Morning unnie~ woah rude. Am I disturbing you onto something?" Minju said savagely knowingly that Hitomi is annoyed. 

"Why you call?" 

"Ah... I miss you onnie!"

"Are you drunk early in the morning?" Hitomi asked savagely.

"I will be at your dorm in 20 minutes... BYE," Minju just abruptly ended the call.

"What did Minju said?" Nako asked

"She says she will be heard in 20 minutes. Let's get ready." Hitomi grabbed Nako's hands to pull her out of the bed and send her off to her own room. 

Yuri was in the room when Nako entered. She observed Nako as she walked to the closet to grab some clothes for a change. 

"What is that on your neck?" Yuri asked as she saw a red patch like rashes on Nako's neck. 

"Ah! Nothing!!!!" Nako quickly cover her neck and ran to the toilet to check her neck. Once in front of the mirror, she saw a patch of redness on her neck. 

"I'm gonna kill Hitomi later!" Nako said in her head. While Nako was thinking about killing Hitomi, Hitomi sneezed a bit while taking a shower. "Someone must be thinking to kill about me," she thought.

 


"DING DONG!" The bells ring. Yena rushed out to open the door. Minju and Chaewon carrying two big plates of japchae and pancakes. 
They entered swiftly and placed the food on the dining table. Curious where Hitomi is, Minju asked Yuri questions. 

"Where is Hii "onnie" ?"

"She is washing up, Should be done soon... Why?" Yuri was curious as well. 

"This morning I called Hii and she sounded annoyed. Just wonder why."

"Oh... Just now I saw Nako had a red rash-like on her neck"

"You guys are so dumb..." Chaewon interrupted. 

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"Well..." 

"Minju!!!! You bring food!" Nako exclaimed and interrupted Chaewon. 

Nako was hungry so she grabbed a pancake with her fingers and fed it to herself. Hitomi just comes out from her room. As Nako was putting the big piece of pancake into , Hitomi bites a small piece from Nako's mouth which astonished the other members. 

"That is what I wanted to say," said Chaewon. Minju and Yuri look at the couple with a shocking face. They kinda guess they are somehow getting close to one another but they just can't believe the couple is on rapid train. 

Hitomi walked to the balcony and take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter