7 - Kindergarten

Places With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura and Chaeyeon just move back to their hometown after a number of years of working in the city. They moved out because they got married and wanted their own house. However, Sakura's mother's health deteriorated after she falls down the stairs. Sakura has been worrying nonstop so they decided to move back to take care of her. As they almost arrived, Sakura's mother waited at the lawn to welcome them back. Once the car stopped, she walked to the main gate to welcome them with open arms. 

"Ba-chan!" shouted a four-year-old kid running to her grandmother when the car just hauled. 

"Hii-chan~ My baby!" Mrs Miyawaki hugged the peach and carried her. 

"Kaasan! be careful of your back!" Sakura shocked when she saw her mother just picked Lee Dahee / Miyawaki Hitomi up. Chaeyeon smiled as she unloads their luggage. 

"I'm fine dear, don't worry. Now let us go in~"

Chaeyeon looked up at the familiar sight. "Ah! It's good to be back." she thought. 

Once she arranged the luggage properly, she dialled to call Hyewon and Eunbi to meet them up at Hye's cafe. It has been a few years since they meet up. When she came out of their room, there were tons of Sakura and Chaeyeon's favourite dishes at the dining table. They sat down around the dining table and enjoy their mini family gathering. 
 

 

After they had their lunch, Sakura and Chaeyeon went to Hye's cafe leaving Hitomi with her grandmother. They entered the cafe and greeted by happy Eunbi and Hyewon. 

"Welcome back guys!" Hyewon went up to them and hugs both of them tightly. 

"I miss you guys so much. You guys do not know how I was tortured by Eunbi!"

"Ya! I, tortured you? Fine~ Tonight you sleep outside ya." 

KkuChaen just laughed at their friends. It's like the same old time on how mischievous they were. They really miss the old time. As they were chatting and reminiscing the old time, a small kid walked into the cafe with her babysitter. Hyewon asked the kid to come over and introduced her to KkuChaen. 

"Nako, this is aunt Sakura and that is imo Chaeyeon. Say hi to them."

"Hi, aunt Sakura, imo Chaeyeon. I'm Kang Nako! This year 4 years old."

"Ah~ Kawaii!" Sakura squealed. 

"Next time we introduce you to our baby Hii~ She is also 4 years old, like you," Chaeyeon said while holding Nako's hand. 

"Why you didn't bring Hii-chan over?" asked Eunbi. 

"Ah~ We want to enjoy dates without the kid for a while. Just a secret, we didn't tell anyone... Sakura is pregnant again. So I don't want to stress her out again," Chaeyeon laughed. 

"Ya! Congrats!" Hyewon hugged Sakura. 

"Now you mentioned... we are looking for a place to send Hitomi to kindy. Where does Nako attend school?" Chaeyeon asked. 

"Nako attends kindy at Yuri's school. Yena and Yuri both opened their school a few blocks away." Sakura looks at KangBi with disbelieve.

"I thought they were residing near the city after their marriage?" 

"Well... Yuri had Yujin. So they move back as that girl had bad pregnancy allergies and cravings. I've been taking care of Yuri when she is back in town. It was really bad." Eunbi sighed deeply. 

"How old is Yujin?" Chae asked out of curiosity. 

"Just two months old," Hyewon said while feeding Nako some bread she baked. 

"Guess we will need to pay them a visit tomorrow to register Hii-chan and visit Yuri as well," Chaeyeon said looking at her wife. 

Eunbi gave the couple a list of things they can prepare for Hitomi for tomorrow's registration. "Here is a list. Some of the things, I've bought extra for Nako. Hitomi can take it for tomorrow so you wouldn't need to rush and get the items now."

"Thanks, onnie! You are always the best!" Sakura hugged Eunbi tightly. 

Hyewon got up to the kitchen and packed some fresh bread that is out from the oven for KkuChaen to take back for Hitomi and Mrs Miyawaki. She also brought a few out in plates and served them to their guests. Knowing that Sakura is pregnant, she wants to make sure that she is well fed. 

When they went home after the end of the day, Hitomi ran out from the house into her parents embrace when she heard the gate opened. 

"Papa! Mama! Okarinasai~" 

"Tadaima~ Are you good today? Didn't create any trouble for Obachan?" Sakura asked while Hitomi's hair. 

"Let us get in 1st shall we?" Chaeyeon picked Hitomi up and carry her into the house. 

 


The next morning, KkuChaen went to Yuri and Yena's kinddy. Eunbi and Hyewon were there as well waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter