9 - Tokyo, Fukuoka 2 (TW)

Places With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am back with a new chapter! Enjoy~ There is trigger warning. Please read at your own risk.

 

 

"Nako! Wake up~ Breakfast is ready!" Nako's mama shouted from the kitchen. It's been a while since she is back home. The smell of food was knocking on Nako's smell senses. 

"Hai!!!!! I'm coming!" Nako replied and got up from her bed. She washed her face and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. Mama cooked Nako's favourite food. Pikoro was chirping to see her owner back too!

After breakfast, she received a message from her peach. She quickly cleans the table and texted Hii-chan back to check on her schedule for the day. 

Text

🍑 : Morning baby~

Nako squealed every time Hii calls her baby. 

Text 

🐧 Morning my love~ 

Hitomi was just wondering whether Nako is still asleep that why didn't reply to her text yet until the notification buzzed. Hii felt sunshine beamed in her heart when she saw Nako called her 'my love'. 

Text 

🐧 : Where are you heading today?

🍑 : Practice... The concert is coming and the gym afterwards I guess. 

🐧 : Ooooo... hmmm... Where are you practising? 

🍑 : The practice room?

🐧 : Which one? 

🍑 : The one in your heart~

🐧 : Eyyyyyy..... 

🍑 : Talk to you later. Love ya!

 

Nako was upset... She just wants to know where is she going to be. After minutes of brainstorming, she texted her manager to ask whether the manager has AKB48 Team 8's manager number and received it instantly. She further asked for Hii's whereabouts and schedule of the day from the manager. 

*Kanojo ringtone rang* A pop up on Nako's phone indicating favourite onee-chan calling her. 

Saku : Yosh! I heard you are on a break?

Nak: How did ya know?

Saku : Your mom told my mom and they are planning to meet up today. Want to meet up?

Nak: Ah I am going out in a while to give a surprise visit to Hii! 

Saku : That's great! It's been a while since we three met up. Let us gather! 

Nak: Sure! The more the merrier~ SHe would be delighted to meet ya. 

Saku: Great! Where shall I meet up with you?

Nak: I will be going to the Rakuten Mall near my place first. 

Saku : Okay once I reach there I will let ya know. Then we can go to Hii together. 

Thinking about what to wear, what makeup to put on and which perfume should she use, it has been a while since she met her dear peach. While she was getting ready, her mind is only full of giving Hitomi a surprise. After bidding her mother goodbye, she took a cab to the nearest mall from her home to shop for some gifts for her team as well. As a girlfriend, she can't just appear empty-handed. She definitely wants to impress her friends, senior and junior as well. When the cab reached the mail, she said, "Khamsahamnida!" to the driver and exited the car. After she entered the mall only she realised that she spoke in Korean to the driver. Laughing at her own mistake, she went into the mall and start getting some gifts and food. She knows that the latter like to eat strawberry and bread so she got some bagels, croissants with cream cheese, yoghurt and strawberries. A whole lot bunch of other food and gifts piling up in the cart. Only Nako's forehead was visible when she pushed the cart to the counter. Just as she lines up to pay for the items she picked, her phone started to ring. 

"Moshi moshi!" Nako answered the call with joy knowing who is the caller. 

"I am here! Where are you?" Sakura asked while walking into the mall. 

"Grocery section, counter no. 6. Paying now."

"Alright! Walking in your direction! Where are you? I can't seem to see you..."

"Over here!" Nako was jumping while waving her hand in the air so Sakura can spot her. Sakura was scanning around the counter and saw a small penguin jumping and waving. 

"Found ya!" Sakura walked to the Nako as she packing the groceries into the cart. 

"Are you feeding a cow or a peach? Why so many things?" Sakura asked out of curiosity. 

"I don't want to be a not cool girlfriend okay! These are all gifts not just for Hitomi but also for the whole Team 8. She has been practising for the upcoming concert. Knowing her she sure won't eat as much and just practice."

"True that. Let me help you with that." Sakura grabbed the cart from Nako and pushed the cart for her.  

While both of them chit-chatting and exited the grocery shop, they saw someone familiar in front of them. 

"Miku?!" Nako called out. The figure turned around with a confused face. 

"Yes? EH! Nako??? Saku-san???" Miku pretended to be shocked to see Nako in the area. 

"Why are you here?" Nako asked

"Ah... I am just here around to visit one of my relatives. This is early of you to come out and shop~ " responded Miku with a smile. 

"I'm just shopping to visit Hitomi and her team later. Saku-chan is following me to visit Hitomi as well."

"Yesh! I am just a busy body, plus I want to visit some people in the team as well." Sakura added

"Oh! Can I tag along?" It has been a long time since I met Chiyori-san as well.

"Well, I don't see why not? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter