1 - Terrace Garden

Places With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is their last comeback stage. They had just finished their performance for the Secret Story of the Swan. All of the members were walking back to their waiting room to go for their next schedule.  Nako was walking hand in hand with Eunbi onnie, giggling around discussing upon the food they wanted to order for their late night celebration in the dorm with the other members. 

 

“What do you want to eat baby Nako?” Eunbi asked Nako

 

“Nako wants to order dumplings and ice-cream! Mint choco choco ya know” cheered Nako. 

 

“Ya! Let’s order yukhae!” Sakura interrupts their conversation. 

 

“Hyewon ah! We will need your help for the orders. Guess we will be ordering a whole truck of food.”, Eunbi calling out to Hyewon. 

 

“Okay. This is going to be fun. As long as it is food…” Hyewon replied. 

 

“Where is my cheese ball?” Nako asked looking around to find the puff cheek baby. 

 

Hitomi was walking slowly behind the members. She looks dejected and blue. Nako let go of Eunbi’s hand and stopped at the side to wait for the puff cheek girl. The girl was so into her own thoughts, she didn't realize that a minion was waiting for her. Nako straddles slowly beside her and grabs her hand. 

 

“That shocked me a bit.” Hitomi was taken aback for a while and smiled at the girl when she saw the girl's face. 

 

“What are you thinking about until your soul is flying out of the space?” Nako looked at the girl worriedly. 

 

“Nothing…”, a short reply from the puff cheek girl. 

 

“Hmmm… It sounded like something to me….”,Nako stops her tracks and pulls Hitomi to the lift to go to the terrace garden of the building.

 

The garden is full with pretty blooming flowers with lanes paved with natural rock coloured tiles. In the middle of one of the lanes, brilliant red boston ivy and some vines are wrapping around the arch. There is a table and a few chairs around the tables for people to sit and enjoy the view of the garden at the side with shade hovering above it. 

Nako guided Hitomi to take a seat and asked her to take a deep breath,” I will be right back.”

There is a drink vending machine beside the entrance to the garden. She bought a cup of ice americano and a cup of orange juice.

Hitomi just stared at the arch and was lost in her thoughts again. Nako placed the ice americano on the table and took a seat beside the girl. She took a sip of the orange juice and broke the silence. “Is something bothering you lately?” 

“Hmmm… I just feel a little lethargic… Recently, I was thinking about my next decision about my future. Like… I felt thankful for our Wiz*one deul, they give me strengths and this opportunity to explore myself and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter