🌈 Chapter five

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Leeteuk is still asleep when Yesung slowly opened his eyes and winks a few times before smiling. He feels so good and well rested …. until he turns around and sees the leader sleeping next to him. Yesung doesn’t remember what happened. He sees a stuffed toy in his arms and a pacifier lying on his pillow.

 

Tears welled up in his eyes and he is ready to burst into a hysterical crying when Leeteuk next to him woke up. The man immediately sees that something is wrong with Yesung and his cheek.

 

“What is wrong, baby?”

 

Yesung hiccups and tries to stop crying, but it isn’t possible. Leeteuk knows about his secret and if he knows it, then everyone else knows it too. Leeteuk sits Yesung up and hugs him around his thin shoulders. Yesung doesn’t fight with him, he is terrified and needs some kind of comfort. Leeteuk finally realized what is wrong and sighs.

 

“You aren’t little any longer.”

 

Yesung silently nods and Leeteuk pats his back.

 

“It is okay, trust me.”

 

Leeteuk smiles at him and uses the end of his sleeve to wipe the tears off.

 

“Everything is okay, trust me.”

 

Leeteuk grips his little hand and pulls him out of the bed. Ryeowook is cooking breakfast for everyone, but most importantly he is cooking pancakes with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles for Yesung. Leeteuk leads the small singer in the kitchen and everyone turns to them.

 

“Hello.”

 

Yesung is too shy to face all of them right now and hides behind Leeteuk.

 

“Yesung isn’t little right now, so let’s calm down.”

 

The members sit down again and start to eat again. Ryeowook put a plate with three round and fluffy pancakes in front of Yesung and smiles. They start to eat and Yesung avoids looking at them. He doesn’t know if they like him or think that he is a weird freak.

 

“So what are we going to do today?”

 

Heechul wants to get rid of the pile of toys in the living room which the members bought for Yesung. He doesn’t want to clean the toys, he isn’t Super junior’s maid. No one speaks, they are too busy eating and then Kyuhyun with Donghae and Hyukjae go to play video games in the living room. Yesung walks in the living room and spots the toys lying on the carpet and stuffed toys sitting on the couch. Yesung wants to be an adult right now, but the toys are so nice! Maybe he could be a little for a moment, just for one hour or two. Yesung sat down on the couch and looks at the members who are playing the video game. He slowly inched his hand toward the nearest stuffed toy and grabs a stuffed elephant. He hugs it close to his chest and his thumb finds its way between his lips. Yesung starts to on his thumb and feels himself becoming smaller.

 

Heechul went to see what is everyone doing and found the small singer on his thumb. He smiles a bit and sits down next to him.

 

“Look at you.”

 

Heechul his hair and Kyuhyun turns to them.

 

“Didn’t you say that he is in little space only when he is stressed or scared?”

 

Heechul nods and frowns.

 

“Are you stressed? Scared?”

 

Yesung just nods and hides his face behind the stuffed elephant.

 

“Do you like me?”

 

Heechul is speechless because that is a very dumb question.

 

“Of course we love you. You are the cutest thing in our dorm.”

 

Kyuhyun said and watches Yesung who slowly removed the toy.

 

“You aren’t mad?”

 

They all shake their heads no and Yesung smiles a bit.

 

“Can I be little?”

 

They nod because of course he can be little, he is so damn cute like this. Heechul smiles at the cute singer who snuggles closer to him.